PDA

View Full Version : Dark World Deck - TCG

Dark Sage
5th August 2007, 05:04 PM
Hi. Before I give you my proposed deck (I don't have all the cards yet, but I can get them all easily enough), let me explain something. Someone I know who has won a lot of tournaments using a Dark World theme told me that there are two schools of thought on Dark World. With the first one you use your own cards to summon the key players, and don't depend on your opponent, so you limit Dark Deal to one and leave Reign-Beaux out of it. The second school tries to make the most of the full effects of the cards, and thus includes Reign-Beaux and maxes out on the Dark Deals. This guy used the first school. I'm attempting the second.

Why build this deck. Well, quite simply, I'm sick and tired of everyone using hand control strategies, and I want to fight back. Once this deck is complete, I'm going to make everyone who uses that accused Don Zaloog and Thestalos regret using them.

Uhm, excuse me... I just get mad at staple sweepers...

Anyway, here's my proposed deck:

Monsters – 18

1 Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World
3 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World
3 Sillva, Warlord of Dark World

3 Brron, Mad King of Dark World
2 Broww, Huntsman of Dark World
3 Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World
1 Gren, Tactician of Dark World
1 Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World
1 Morphing Jar

Spells – 12

2 Dark World Lightning
2 Gateway to Dark World
1 Dark World Dealings
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Premature Burial
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Heavy Storm
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Card Destruction
1 Card of Safe Return

Traps – 10

1 Mirror Force
1 Sakuretsu Armor
1 Call of the Haunted
1 The Forces of Darkness
3 Dark Deal
3 Seven Tools of the Bandit

Any suggestions? By the way, I'm keeping the Seven Tools. It seems use of Trap Cards is making a comeback all of a sudden, and I need them.

- DS

Mega Horny
5th August 2007, 05:30 PM
I had a pretty good Dark World deck at one point.

I'd put in 3 dark world dealings (unless it's limited now or something) -- it's an incredible card in this deck. Dark Deal is iffy.
Reign-Beaux is horrible, don't even have one.
Gren and Kahkki are by far the best dark world support you can get, so put in three of each.
Beige is pretty good, but you can take him out and replace him with Gren and Kahkkis.

Again, thats just my opinion, but my deck worked extremely well with that sort of stuff.