PDA

View Full Version : Here's A New Person!

Goodnight Seadra
9th August 2007, 03:22 AM
Hi! Well, my name is Goodnight Seadra and I have been lurking here for quite a while. I decided to come here since these past few weeks I have checking out some good fanfictions here. Hehe, since I write fanfiction, I might post a few of them in the fanfiction forum!

I have been to other messageboards and in most of them I am known as Bay. I decided to have a different username here because I like this username. It is a combination of my favorite phrase "Good night and good luck" and my favorite Pokemon, Seadra!

Hope to be active here!

Bulbasaur4
9th August 2007, 03:28 AM
*suddenly bursts through a paper wall*

HIYA! ^_^ I'm Bulbie4 and I'm native to the RPG forum. I like to take vacations in Fan Fiction however. :3

It is nice to see a new member and I simply adooore your name! 'tis awesome! I also am officially making myself your official fan ficer fan. Because I need to start reading more of them but so many have started long before and are so far ahead it is hard to catch up... @_@.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your work and again, welcome! :D

mr_pikachu
9th August 2007, 03:40 AM
Hey, Seadra! Welcome to TPM! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

As Gabi (Lady Vulpix) has told other new members, it's almost become a tradition to greet new members with a bit of shameless advertising for the various forums on TPM. So let it begin!

I suppose I don't need to tell you to check out Fanfic, since that's the reason you joined in the first place. (Convenient!) But if you like battling, I suggest taking a look at the Advanced Generation section. In particular, we've got an active league going in the Diamond/Pearl forum. So if you're into tournaments, come see what we have to offer!

Anyway, I hope to see you around TPM. Later!

Mew Master
9th August 2007, 03:42 AM
Howdy! *teleports in with a flare of sparkles and some paper graffitti, with a hint of cinamon* Always nice to see a new face.

I be Mew Master, but I also go by ~DR. I was native to the Fan Fiction, but then I moved to RPG and took the occasional return-trip to Fan Fic. Then recently I headed to ASB, still hang out in all of them from time to time... just passing through.

Drago
9th August 2007, 05:46 AM
Wow, you kids sure get fancy with your names nowadays. :o j/k it's pretty cool. I love names that have a bit of reason behind them.
Anyhow welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around for a while, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you throw into our beloved fanfic forum!

RedStarWarrior
9th August 2007, 06:18 AM
Bulbie4? Wtf, Kalah? Just call her B4...it's catchier.

Anyway, I'm a mod. Be good and we won't have any problems. It takes a lot to piss me off anyway, so have fun.

mistysakura
9th August 2007, 07:11 AM
Hi, Goodnight Seadra! Yay to new fanficcers! *searches for something to say* Welcome. Yeah. We don't bite. :)

Blademaster
9th August 2007, 07:27 AM
(Super Mario warp pipe rises from ground; leaps out of it, a BIG sword in his hand)

Greetings, stranger. The name's Blademaster. Welcome to our humble forum. Be sure to stop by ASB if you get a chance.

I'll be waiting... Mweheheheheheheh...

Oh, and don't fear the Reaper Mods - they're basically pussycats.

Gavin Luper
9th August 2007, 08:39 AM
Gday! I tried to think of something to say that everyone hasn't said before me, and I'm drawing a blank other than "Betty", because nobody in this thread has said that yet. :D

Welcome to the forums nonetheless. Cool nickname. I hope to see ya around in fanfic, too. If you have any dramas, the mods are here to help as well as reap enforce rules.

Cheers!

Magmar
9th August 2007, 08:51 AM
Hey, welcome! Make sure you visit my more-or-less native forum, Polls-Clubs-Games :) oh and General Discussion can be fun too. Bidoof is pretty ridiculous.

Toxicity
9th August 2007, 09:27 AM
I'll agree with Magmar about the issue of Bidoof, but I've seen people that think posting images of the Pokemon and repeating the word "derp" are funny; ugly little buggers...

Oh, hi Goodnight Seadra; I'm Toxicity, although it may be best simplified as Tox or something if the whole word isn't catchy enough. Local roleplayer, occasional fanfic writer (which I should probably get back into the habit of doing), and beyond that, not much else.

Basing from the comment about being known also as Bay, I think I've seen you around some at the "Green Land" as we refer the site to as here, but I don't think I ever got around to much beyond excessive lurking. Were you refered to here by Sike Saner or Saffire Persian or somebody like that? If so, it's good to have more good people from the more active fanfiction board migrating over here. ^^;

So, umm...beyond that, I think you should check out a lot of the other boards. RPG is pretty fun, but be assured that if you know what it's like at the Green Land, the way we do it is somewhat, but not drastically, different. Hope you have fun here!

Goodnight Seadra
9th August 2007, 01:42 PM
Bulbasaur4: Wow, I got a fan already? XD Glad you like my name…although Bay is actually a username I use in other forums I joined it. ^^;; And yes, sometimes it is hard to catch up on fan fiction. One time I read a fanfic at another forum last summer that is 36 chapters long O.o. And yeah, read a couple of your works and you’re quite a great writer. ^^ You’re welcome!

Mr_pikachu: I like writing battles and battling in my Pokemon games! :P Anyways, I might have a little peak of it. A league? Hm…it sounds fun but probably I won’t have time to paricipate in the tournaments because of college. XD Oh, I read “War of the Forums”, liking it so far. Will post a review when finish the latest chapter. ;)

Mew Master: (Eats the cinnamon) My favorite! =D Anyways, looks like the Fanfic secion and the ASB section is popular here, huh? Now you just pass through…get more active them! XD

DragoKnight: Usernames are the most important thing in your life. XD Just joking. Anyways, thanks and you will be seeing me reviewing and posting fan fiction a bit later this month or so. ^^;

RedStarWarrior: Don’t worry, I will be a good little girl. ;)

Mistysakura: It’s okay. Hehe, glad you guys don’t bite.

Blademaster: I will be sure to heck out the ASB when I get the chance. And about not fearing the mods? I will be good just incase. ^^

Gavin Luper: Hehe, I like the name “Betty”. XD And sure, will let you guys know whenever a drama starts.

Magmar:Sure, will go and check the Polls-Clubs-Games section. Will go to the General Discussion also!

Toxicity: Yeah, I am Bay at the “Green Land”. No, neither Sike Saner nor Saffire Persian refer me here, although I know those two quite well. Yeah, both of them are excellent writers. : ) And sure, I will check out the RPG when I get the chance.

Again, thanks everybody! Quite like all the greetings here. ^^

Sike Saner
10th August 2007, 01:38 AM
:o Hi! When did you get here?

*notices join date under avatar*

...Oh. XD;

Anyway, welcome. I guarantee you will like it here. ^^

Mew Master
10th August 2007, 02:35 AM
Don't forget RPG. I'm pretty heavily active in there. Even more so at the moment since I'm sitting in a hospital waiting room because my mom wrecked her bike this morning... They wont' let me stay in the room with her so currently killing time working on random shite... shoulda brought my seperate hardrive...

And I used to be really active in Fan Fic too... just search for some topics by me to see what I used to do. Currently working on a Fic based off of Scourge... still in development due to school distracting me and trying to revive the RPG... ^^ Um.....

Yay Cinamon!!! *flashes out*

Zak
10th August 2007, 04:02 AM
Now that's an original name you don't see every day... welcome to TPM. I'm Zak, your local... something.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th August 2007, 11:01 PM
Welcome. I'm the guy Zak quotes in his signature. I am 22 now and still like Pokémon.

Hehe, hyvää yötä ja hyvää onnea Seadra!

translation:

hyvä = good
yö = night
ja = and
onni = luck

Goodnight Seadra
10th August 2007, 11:59 PM
Sike Saner: SIKKKKE! (Runs and hugs you) Hehe, yeah I just joined a couple of days ago. Yeah, so far I am enjoying my stay. ^^

Mew Master: Dang, in other forums it seems that other people are either basing RPs from their fics or basing their fics from their RPs. XD When I have time I will check out the RP. Maybe I might participate...but I want to finish one of my fanfictions first. ^^;;;

Zak: Yeah, I am that original. XD Anyways, thanks local super moderator. ^^

Mikachu Yukitatsu: Hehe, glad you still like Pokemon. I actually stopped liking Pokemon for a few years but then fell in love with the franchise again after reading some fanfiction and playing D/P. And thanks!

Again, thanks everyone for saying hi to me. I feel so special now! I think I will like it here! :)

Magi of all
11th August 2007, 12:07 AM
how come everyone but me can register here easily. I spent two months sending incompliaints and only made it here from a desperate e-mail. Everyone is awsome but me.

Anyway, welcome. Look foward to your fanfiction. I always wanted to write one, but I never get past chapter one, even though i still have all the ideas in my head somewhere.

mvtm
11th August 2007, 09:44 PM
Hey!!

Well.. since everyone seems to be promoting their native forum, i then shall tell you that this is my favorite forum.Yeah,great old random Misc. As you can see here, you can talk about almost any thought that crosses your mind!! Yaaayyy.
Yeah thats right,everything but spam.

Hmm.. i think i havent been polite enough by starting this post as an advertisement.Lets see.. I am mvtm,better known as Maria.I used to be a daily basis member on my golden years xDD.Now i am just.. lurking around eventually... besides that,i can assure you i am friendly neighbor ..not just as a amazing as Spider-Man, but meh. Hahaha

Well..Well.. I hope you have a nice stay,and feel comfortable in TPM :P
Now that i ve finished Deathly Hallows , i may feel free to check your fan fic.

Woww this was such a long post by my lately standards. Welcome aboard Goodnight Seadra!! :D .Yeah Kalah..i agree with you.. i find the nick sweet :P