PDA

View Full Version : Utterly disgusted at this......

DarkestLight
12th August 2007, 12:28 PM
...Ok,I'm usually not THIS bad at Pokemon.

I start to play PBR, get into it, trying to beat Stargazer Master rounds....

And then the game pisses me off.

-.- I cannot pass Round 7 Because of the stupidest reason. My Pokemon all seem to be horrendously weak! Now, if anyone has any strstegies to defeat this round, alert me. In fact, its not even the whole round, its battles 2 and 4.

(BTW-they aren't Weak, I just think that the damn AI like to deliberately weaken my pokemon before the match starts so Blissey can try to 3hko Togekiss with Charge Beam -.- Yes, that happened, and that drove me up the wall.

Battle Two deals with Lightning rod-and they whip out Manectric/ Rhyperior to stop your lightning user from ripping a new one into the rest of their Gyara/Aero(Which is faster than Jolt ><)/'kiss/Starmie.

>> I managed to beat it, but its not reliable (D-meteor SpecsKingdra >_o)

Battle Four...Heatran vs Weavile, Weavile wins-backup is usually Kingdra-Heattran dies...

and then somehow Zapdos kills everything. Him or Regice. ><

I need help killing Regice/Zapdos and Manectric (It has protect and while it protects, Gyarados/Starmie Rapes me if Weavile doesn't' merc them first...)

Oh my team. See I don't have a team...I just kinda threw Pokemon together. All EV trained(round 30 or so...35 maybe?), yes, but its a hodgepodge.

So I don't want a team help, but rather a better outlook on strategies I should employ to defeat these yags -.-

Oh. And uhh...anyone have a Choice Scarf they dun need -.-! I'm trading my Choice band over from Emerald, and already bought some Choice Specs. Need the damn scarf cause I'm not in the mood to get 48 Bp (have35..)

Mega Horny
13th August 2007, 12:18 PM
I found those battles to be unfair. You just have to have a great team AND get lucky. Seriously, once Joe got 6 sucessful protects in a row. WTF.

Dark Scizor
13th August 2007, 03:40 PM
It's good to know that Pokémon stadium type matches are still biased :)

DarkestLight
13th August 2007, 06:13 PM
Horribly mismatched. Yeah, I got that-the goddamn Protect-a-thon series, and luck finally befell me and I merc'd that snitch with a Lucky Crit hit T-bolt from Jolt.

Now in ROund 8...haven't really tried yet, so I can't get angry at it yet xD.
Weavile vs Heatran was spectacularly awesome, Heatran missing Magma Storm was a plus xD

Mega Horny
13th August 2007, 08:36 PM
let me put round 8 this way...I had my friend hack me a spiritomb with wonder guard, magma storm, aeroblast and shadow force, and I still couldn't win. Mayhaps I should have stuck with my team.

DarkestLight
14th August 2007, 04:52 PM
Really? Haven't got to the third and fourth battles, I keep making mistakes against the Sandstorm team (ie: letting Kingdra die is NOT A GOOD IDEA >_O) But they aren't that bad....yet.

Mega Horny
14th August 2007, 06:25 PM
well...Actually, I just tried last night and I beat it n_n...spiritomb was just weak. It's attacks were mediocre and it had little pp...why in god's name did I hack SPLASH onto it?!

Blademaster
15th August 2007, 09:44 AM
well...Actually, I just tried last night and I beat it n_n...spiritomb was just weak. It's attacks were mediocre and it had little pp...why in god's name did I hack SPLASH onto it?!

Um...

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say...

...Because you're a dumbass? :notfunny:

DarkestLight
15th August 2007, 05:15 PM
^ I'm seconding that

Magmar
18th August 2007, 08:37 AM
Ooh, ooh, me too! Dumbass!

...This game sounds really complicated and annoying ^^;

DarkestLight
19th August 2007, 09:22 AM
Not complicated. Just annoying.

Yeah can't beat the last battle.

I'm not a fan of Kyogre/Water Spout. Really not. Bout the only time I need Sheddy, but stupid Latias w/Shadow Ball really twerks me off. So I retire from PBR. Now hurry up Ninty and release the Electivire and Magmortar codes so I can sell the damn game b4 it drops too low to be a good deal. ><.