PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Action Jesus is here!!!

Falthor
24th August 2007, 09:11 PM
Well, I'm new here, apparently. I am Kung Fu Action Jesus, better known as Falthor. I lurked many forums trying to find an appealing one and I guess that this one is the next one on the list. I hope I can end my hunt here, considering that there should be plenty for me to do. I've been on four other "major" forums that all of you will most likely know; however, I am too lazy to type them out.

Eh...guess I should say a little about me. I like Pokemon (though my appreciation seriously declined in the last two years), Avatar, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and enjoying life. Yes...I have one. I love reading and writing Fan Fiction, but with my life as frantic as it is, what with school and all, I guess I really don't have time to write one just yet. But I do have one planned for 2008. Never said early or late, just that year. It will most likely be during the latter part of the year.

But I digress. I'm here. Revel in my Kung Fu Action glory!!! *flies away*

Blademaster
24th August 2007, 09:33 PM
Why hello there Kung Pow Chicken Jesus. Welcome to TPM. Since everyone here shamelessly advertises their favorite forums, let me beat everyone to the punch and say this:

VISIT EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY EVERYWHERE! BECAUSE EVERYWHERE IS GREAT AND GODLY AND OH-SO PERFECT! AND IT'S EVERYWHERE!

That having been said, I leave the remainder of the welcome wagon to weep in agony, for I have foiled their shameless plans of forum advertising.

See ya around.

~Blade

Falthor
24th August 2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. What's weird though was that comment about Everywhere. What the hell was that, Blade?

Blademaster
24th August 2007, 09:42 PM
You've probably noticed this place is split into a lot of forums: Miscellaneous, General Discussion, RPG, Fanfic, etc., etc.. Lots of welcomers to newer folks like you take advantage of the chance to plug their favorite forum. Mr_pikachu is especially famous for this, advertising Fanfic at every chance he gets.

So, I decided to beat him and everyone else to the punch and just advertise Fanfic myself - as well as every other forum here, so nobody else can do it (or at least not first). So, ha! In your face, everybody else! :hellyeah:

Hope that cleared it up. :sweat2:

Drusilla
24th August 2007, 09:58 PM
*squashes her minion* Down, Blade, down!

Hello, and welcome! Yeah, Blade summed it up rather well... Anyway, just wanted to say hi... and you have a very interesting topic title. O_o

Oh and, ah... check out RPG. Hehe. We're always in need of people who know one end of a sentence from the other... :P

Falthor
24th August 2007, 10:14 PM
Simple. They end with a period.

Kung Fu Action Jesus comes from a comedic Fan Movie for Avatar. I will show it to you, but I do not want to post links for no reason.

mr_pikachu
24th August 2007, 10:43 PM
Blade, what makes you think your post will prevent me from making one of my own? Hmm? ;)

Anyway, welcome to TPM, Falthor! I'm glad to hear you like fanfiction; you ought to check out our Fanfic section when you have the chance. It's one of the most active forums on TPM! And if you're a fan of competition, check out Advanced Generation. The Diamond/Pearl section in particular has a new Wi-Fi battling league; we're currently getting ready for another tournament. It's good stuff, so take a look!

That just about covers it. I'm sure you'll find whatever you seek here on TPM, so have a blast! I'll see you around the forum. ^_^

Blademaster
24th August 2007, 10:46 PM
So, I decided to beat him and everyone else to the punch and just advertise Fanfic myself - as well as every other forum here, so nobody else can do it (or at least not first). So, ha! In your face, everybody else!

Does THAT answer your question, Eisenstein? :disgust:

Magi of all
24th August 2007, 10:46 PM
Indeed, that string of words mr_pikachu said made perfect sense. So, yeah.

Fun times here at The PokeMasters Forum. It's hip and fly and poppin fresh. All the kids are doing it. Even the weird one. You know the one I mean.

Drusilla
24th August 2007, 11:06 PM
Even the weird one. You know the one I mean.
Don't talk about Blade like that, you'll hurt his feelings...

See Falthor... these people are maniacs. Better come to RPG where it's safe. :D

Blademaster
24th August 2007, 11:15 PM
Watch it, Dru - don't make me pull rank on you again. ;)

And RPG is a screwed-up place, Falthor - enter and/or start an RPG at your own risk.

Drusilla
24th August 2007, 11:34 PM
Watch it, Dru - don't make me pull rank on you again. ;)
Pull rank!? What rank? You're my minion, and don't forget it!

Anyway, I think this has sunk well below the SPAM level... *disapperates to RPG*

Magi of all
24th August 2007, 11:36 PM
Don't talk about Blade like that, you'll hurt his feelings...

How dare you accuse me of speaking ill of Blade. I love Blade, not in the way of the Ancient Greeks, but the good kind of love between a robot and a human

See Falthor... these people are maniacs. Better come to RPG where it's safe. :D

Hey, I'm in the RPG. Besides, no where is safe. We are everywhere. For we thrive in the chaos of the enemy tide. Clever shinobi need no dens to hide.

Welcome to the fold Falthor. Welcome, to the fold.

Falthor
25th August 2007, 12:05 AM
You guys seriously need to lay off the coke. ><

I have a question: All I have to do is post a thread to challenge someone to an ASB?

Magi of all
25th August 2007, 12:10 AM
Indeed, that is all you need to do. it shall then be promptly answered and not so promptly reffed.

NO COKE, PEPSI

Falthor
25th August 2007, 12:42 AM
Thank you. Also, I am taking up the opportunity to show off the new Fan Fiction I am writing, as mentioned in my introduction post (before this thread was pretty much SPAM'd up). I would take the opportunity to post it elsewhere, but I have nothing written down other than plans and pretty much a general outline of the story. Nothing is really etched in stone, so I think even the projected year is wrong, too.

Asilynne
25th August 2007, 01:11 AM
Welcome! *roundhouse kicks Falthor into RPG*

You will love it here....thats a command not a statement >:)
But yeah rpg is like fanfic only more people working on a story....and everyone knows more people = more fun!!! XDDD

*hides from Mr.Pika's wrath* ^-^()

Falthor
25th August 2007, 01:13 AM
This isn't my first rodeo, cowboy. I know what an RPG is. I've been part of many and created some, as well.

Gavin Luper
25th August 2007, 02:15 AM
Hehe, welcome, dude. I swear I thought this was a post about some kind of right-wing Christian action figure. That's the kind of stuff you start to expect in misc ...

Blade, getting fed up of shameless advertising? I sensed some angst in your general direction. Or maybe it was just sarcasm.

Anyway, what mr_pikachu said: welcome to TPM and stuff, and I'll probably seeya around fanfic in the near future.

Arnen
25th August 2007, 02:06 PM
Kung-Fu Action Jesus? Reminds me of a Jesus action figure I saw at an antique shop a few weekends ago.

So ya, I usually hang out around the RPG forum or here at Misc, when I'm not busy with my boyfriend/WoW addiction/soon-to-be senior year of high school. And since no one's said it yet, I'll say it now - don't worry, the mods don't bite... unless you piss them off. >>

Shadow Wolf
25th August 2007, 02:50 PM
*Night falls... and squashes everyone around*

*a man in dark appears*

Hey Falthor, welcome to The Pokemasters Forums. I am shinypkmnchaser, better known as Louis.

I was dropping by just to let you know that, if you want to have fun, or if you are kinda bored, then be sure to visit Polls, Clubs, Games. You will find a variety of games to play, like Questions Only, Lingo, Coup D'état, and Pokemon Hangman. Also, you can begin a poll about something, and/or with the approval of a moderator, you can begin a club.

That's all I have to say. The remaining is...

Have fun and see you around.

*disappears at the beginning of the dawn*

Houndoom_Lover
25th August 2007, 08:41 PM
YOOoooooo! *rolls in* Houndoom_Lover reporting in for a houndoomy doom hello!

You should check out fanfiction section if you like to read...stuff written by attention grumbling girls..or um...other fanfictions.

*barfs up celebratory new cakes* Neeeeer! *waves and slithers away*

Falthor
26th August 2007, 04:19 PM
Thank you all.

And H_L, wtf?

Goodnight Seadra
26th August 2007, 06:41 PM
Hehe, I know you from Serebii forums! If you don't know me, I am Bay over there! XD

Well, welcome to the forums. Hope you will have fun here! ^^

And "Heart of Darkness" sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it. ^^

Falthor
26th August 2007, 07:45 PM
Here's my first bad pun of many here: A Bay Bay! XDDD

(Hope hip-hop lovers/haters of this song can understand it. XD)

Bay: never really talked to you, but hey, it's a new start here. Heh. ^^; How IS SPPf, by the way? I haven't really been there, nor have I been able to. ¬¬ Damn server crap.

Magmar
26th August 2007, 07:51 PM
hey, welcome :)

make sure you swing by polls, clubs, games...
and maybe play an RPG or two, k?

Houndoom_Lover
27th August 2007, 04:08 PM
Yaaay! The new person likes me!!! ^_____^ *sticks a Mister Yuck sticker on Jesus*

DarkTemplarZero
27th August 2007, 10:14 PM
You lie, Jesus didn't know kung fu, he was a velociraptor, he didn't need it!

Falthor
28th August 2007, 10:31 PM
Hehehe. Your sig has anything to do with that post, eh there DTZ? XD

Bulbasaur4
29th August 2007, 12:16 AM
This ain't my first rodeo... cowboy?

L M A O

Okay, sorry. I found that funny.

As moderator of RPG, I invite you enter the RPG forums and 'saddle up'. XD XD XD

*rides off into the sunset, to continue the appropriate theme*

RedStarWarrior
29th August 2007, 02:15 AM
Welcome to the afterthought of that which was TPM. We are way past our prime as a forum and quite a few of us grew up to be jackasses, but I'm sure you'll still find something to peak your interest.

Falthor
29th August 2007, 09:28 PM
Hehe. Austin Powers does that to you, Bulbasaur4.

And thanks RedStarWarrior. Your sig looks familiar. I think I saw it on SPPf at one point. O_O

RedStarWarrior
30th August 2007, 11:31 AM
I'm a moderator on SPPf also.

Drusilla
30th August 2007, 12:21 PM
Welcome to the afterthought of that which was TPM. We are way past our prime as a forum and quite a few of us grew up to be jackasses, but I'm sure you'll still find something to peak your interest.

Wait, some of us grew up?! Holy shit! :O

Phoenixsong
30th August 2007, 12:43 PM
Um. Since he didn't seem to notice in the post-song-listen-kinda-pointless-but-okay thread.

So, this is where you've wandered off to, eh, Falthor? Yes. Um. I do believe you know who I am, and if you don't then for shaaaaaame. So, since we're obviously closer buddies than you and anyone else here, you won't object when I kidnap you and lock you up in Fanfic for a while. Oh, and Fanart. I'm desperately trying to resuscitate the poor baby. I'd lock you in ASB for a spell, too, but I personally am kinda losing interest in it. Should be tons of fun for you, though. It's all full of psychopaths that really shouldn't be in possession of destructive mutant animals. Makes fer some fun battles, it does.

Um. Yeah. Welcome to TPM, the place you can never leave. Seriously. This place has been my forum home for the better part of twelve centuries. I kept kinda losing interest and wandering away, but it keeps calling me baaaaack... one of us... one of us...

Falthor
30th August 2007, 01:45 PM
I didn't wander anywhere, Phoenixsong. I'm still at TCoD, but there isn't anything to do over there. No one's online!

Phoenixsong
30th August 2007, 04:28 PM
Psssh. Kung Fu Action Jesus obviously doesn't have Sooper X-ray Vision Power. Wharrayamean, no one's online? When are you coming on, two in the morning? o.O

DarkTemplarZero
30th August 2007, 06:00 PM
Wait, some of us grew up?! Holy shit! :O

Seriously, I was definitely more mature on this forum when I was 12. There were rumors that I was going to be a mod for the old Gold/Silver forum back then, and just look at me now hahah ^_^