PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football '07 Begins!

mr_pikachu
1st September 2007, 03:50 PM
For those of you who are in big colleges, you've probably paid some attention to how your team's stacking up at the beginning of the year. (Let's be honest. Even if you aren't a football fan, you'll hear the news around campus.) So, who's vying for the BCS and who's just going through the motions?

To start our discussions, I'll point out a particularly interesting opening game. Earlier today, No. 5 Michigan fell against one of the favorites to win it all... in Division I-AA. That's right. No typo there. Final score: Appalachian State 34, Michigan 32 (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272440130). The pain of Wolverine fans knows no bounds.

But who's your team? Are you fighting for a national title or a winning record? What do you have to hope for this year? Any new players or strategies to watch? Don't leave your team hanging on the battlefield; give them the respect they deserve on the playing field of TPM!

Perfect Chaos
1st September 2007, 05:01 PM
Whoo, beginning of a new season!

Well, it might not seem like much, us Gators just gave a well-felt welcome reception to Western Kentucky to Division I-A by throttling them 49-3 in our opening match.

Tim Tebow went 13-17 for 299 yards and 3 touchdowns along with 7 rushes for 36 yards and another score. All-in-all, a great performance from the team overall (considering how many injuries there were on the defense).

Big test coming up in about two weeks against No. 15 Tennessee

Mr.E
2nd September 2007, 02:18 AM
Rebuilding year for THE Ohio State University, so I'm none too enthused for this year.