PDA

View Full Version : The Animorphs Zoo (Lounge)

Silencer
2nd September 2007, 05:05 PM
Alright, you can discuss all related Animorph things in here.

I'll probably keep track off morphs in this post so you can always check back here or see what creatures the others have acquired. Currently we have 5 Animorphs and one person coming in later so we are the same size as the original crew.

So go ahead and talk

ok, I'll start by answering one of Waves' question. I have read until book 14 and currently am rereading book 6 (one of my favourites by the way).

Drusilla
3rd September 2007, 03:14 AM
You know, I had a whole shelf-full of Animorphs books when I lived in Ohio... and I haven't seen them since. I've been wondering what happened to all of them...

But, yes, as I said before, I read through the 40-somethings. It's been a long time, so I'm really rusty. I might go camp out in the library next time I'm over in that neighborhood and read the first ten in an afternoon, lol.

Asilynne
3rd September 2007, 11:23 AM
Hey sorry I didnt get my char up yet...if its still ok I still like to (Im off work for the next two days so I have time to brainstorm lol)

Silencer
3rd September 2007, 02:03 PM
if you're fast, you could still join. Don't know when the rest will post so it'll depend on them

Ultimate Charizard
4th September 2007, 08:52 PM
Im working on something just been busy lately. Ill have something up soon.

I wouldnt worry Silencer, everyone seems a bit quiet at the min.

Waves_of_Darkness
4th September 2007, 09:49 PM
I've read every one, all 54, and I own nearly all of them (sadly, my collection is not complete...)

However, I also own the Andalite Chronicles (the three separate books and the one big book combining all three,) and the Hork-Bajir Chronicles. I've also read--but sadly not owned--the Ellimist Chronicles.

I also own the two Alternamorph books, which is where you are the "sixth" animorph and you choose your path kind of books, and I own the Megamorph book, which is like an Animorphs book but you see the story from all of the character's points of view.

I was also an official Animorphs Fan Club member; I still have the badge to prove it, and the "Secret Handbook" where you write down Yeerk, Hork-Bajir or Visser sightings and such.

Sooooo yeah, I'm a little addicted to Animorphs :D:D:D Or at least I was. If any of you guys have a question about the Animorph universe, like about the morphs and such, feel free to message me.

Silencer
6th September 2007, 06:08 PM
Something I'd like to point out is to be original with your morphs. Don't go around morphing Tigers, Bears, Gorillas, Wolfs and Elephants(in the beginning :p). I'd like to have a different team to fight of the Yeerks.

I already have somethin in mind for my first battle morph. Ofcourse, now that I have opened the magical world called Wikipedia, it's going to be hard to find original battle morphs so... good luck XD

Drusilla
6th September 2007, 09:13 PM
Wikipedia... either a gift or a curse. Not sure, myself... Mind posting linkage? I'm too lazy and my connection sucks, or I'd look it up myself. Ugh.

But, now I at least have that idea in mind, thanks!

Silencer
7th September 2007, 06:39 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animorphs#Characters

^ should lead you to the characters in Animorphs. If you click on each of them, they'll have a section called 'morphs' or something and you can see the entire list.

Asilynne
7th September 2007, 12:03 PM
I already have an idea for my first battle morph :> (its obvious if you read her profile rofl)