PDA

View Full Version : Scourge: RPG Chat and HQ

Mew Master
4th September 2007, 11:27 PM
Yeah... we need a chat topic, that and I feel kinda left out in taht reguard... So WHOO HOO! *charges up the nuclear-powered food dispencer*

Drusilla
4th September 2007, 11:33 PM
Maybe if you hadn't gotten grumpy a few months ago when we (various members of the cast) were talking on MSN, you wouldn't feel so left out... ^_~

Ehehehehehe... But yes. Chat topics are good...

I have one question for everyone: I'm taking Auril off to "work". For those really out of the loop, Auril is a stripper. Since I'm working on that post (and what a masterpiece it will be! :D), I need to know who would go with her. They won't know what she does a head of time... But I'm having fun with a few ideas. I just want to know who all is going off to do their own thing and who wants to put their character into a potentially embarrassing situation?

*bounces around like a superball on crack*

Mew Master
4th September 2007, 11:36 PM
I wasn't grumpy.. you guys just add me to conversations when i'm at work for several hours and then I have a massive ammount of chat to read thorugh but MSN cuts it out half-way inbetween ;_;

Drusilla
4th September 2007, 11:43 PM
Well, OK, I can understand that... especially since most of it was probably Blade and MC insulting each other, as well... XP

Mew Master
5th September 2007, 12:01 AM
Well.. insulting Blade is usually what I do...

Drusilla
5th September 2007, 12:29 AM
lol... Well, to be fair, it's usually Blade insulting MC, and MC either trying to defend himself or hiding behind me while I scold Blade for picking on the Aussie. *shrugs* My minions... can't help it.

That's all off topic... Actually, what is the topic? O_o

Blademaster
5th September 2007, 03:26 AM
Don't push me, girls - I'm NOT in a good mood, and I WILL take it out on everyone and everything in sight if tested.

Now, back on whatever little topic there is here, Ivan has heard pretty much all he needs to from Angelo... I doubt he'd willingly tag along with Auril, though; maybe Nero or Auril could pique his curiosity a bit and bring him along. It'd maybe do him some good to gain some worldly knowledge for a change.

Mew Master
5th September 2007, 07:14 AM
Dude... *points at self* Guy here. Well i dunno for basic topic per-say. I've got random ideas floating around my head and story archs that are so stretched away from each other that I don't really have anything to connect them all together yet. Already chatted with River over a scene involving her and Denny, that might get several others dragged into it as well... We'll have to see wha the general concensis is when we get to that.

Mew Master
31st October 2007, 12:00 PM
Um... yo.

Mystic_clown
31st October 2007, 03:57 PM
yo...

Mew Master
6th November 2007, 06:35 PM
Um... wow.

Man I hate school sometimes. Draws away from me being able to post good and detailed RPG posts and try and draw interest back into the RPG. Mostly I've been working my tail off trying to get these projects done to the standard I've set for myself (which is pretty high if you ask my Evo instructor). That and I realized that Scourge is almost a year old... dying horribly, but that's to be expected from no one (myself included) posting that much.

I'd like to post more, and my attention's already divided between work and school. But luckily I get Thanksgiving week off and hopefully I'll have my laptop so that I can work on projects and finally get some stuff in.

But enough about me, how's everyone else doing? Hopefully we can get back into the spring of things during the winter break. Hopefully school's going good for everyone else (I got an A on my Evolution Midterm =^^=).

Later!