PDA

View Full Version : Because the AWAY topic just doesn't quite do enough...

Bulbasaur4
7th September 2007, 03:43 PM
I just wanted to do two things, mainly. One, is to let you all know where I am. I'm sure a few of you who I've kept in slight contact with know that I am at college and the beginning is always a little rough. I work two jobs, got overloaded classes, must work on my senior thesis as a junior and self-design my major and plan my foreign excursion to China for the summer so... yeah, a little bit crazy fer meh. That's why I haven't been able to come online much. I do promise though that once things settle down, I'll be back in full. The first few weeks take a while to get a handle on (as an RA, we have a six-week plan that is pretty demanding for the first three weeks. @_@ )

So Naruto's Chuunin exams will be going soon. I need all of you who had to PM me your battle (which was three of you, one vs Rock Lee and then Roy and Ninja) so that they may be finalized. I also will resume posting in the Jungle.

If you need to contact me urgently, PM me. I'm checking that every other day. :3

I notice the RPG forum is a bit slow. If you guys want to discuss or comment on it, feel free to talk about it in here. Otherwise just wanted you guys to officially know where I was.

AND I AM WATCHING YOU WOLF.
*glarey eyes*

Drusilla
7th September 2007, 04:02 PM
You need a vacation. Like, seriously... being an art major and living in Greek housing was too much for me. I miss it, but damn woman! If I had your ambition, I'd have skipped my sophomore year... rather than dropping out while still a freshman... <_<;;

Yeesh. I'm too lazy for all that. But I'm thinking of you; let me know if there's anything I can do around here... *glances at the flamethrower longingly*

Ehehehe... Go get 'em!

Toxicity
7th September 2007, 04:24 PM
Dru's post basically states it for me with you needing a vacation.

Two jobs and overload of classes is going to be pretty nuts; as it is for me right now, though one job slot is filled by two extracurricular activities. Probably doesn't help to spend all the free time you have online, either; lack of sleep tends to be a murderer.

I'll be here in the midst, too. Thinking of you as well, trying to fend off the annoying people. And like Dru, I'm willing to provide my services, especially in certain situations.

I hope things get better soon for you.

Magmar
7th September 2007, 09:26 PM
Haha, my agenda for this semester, Math BA major/Physics minor:

*Teaching a freshman introductory class
*Vice president and managing editor of the school newspaper
*Executive editor and president of the literary magazine
*Treasurer of the Jewish Community on Campus
*Secretary for RIC Otaku
*DJ at the radio station
*Five classes:
**Calculus 2
**Number Theory
**Physics 200 (Mechancis)
**Computer Information Systems
**Core 4 Class (Freedom) (a writing class)
Not to mention office hours, Student Community Government, ballroom dancing, elections committee, academic standing committee, student organizations committee, poetry and creative writing club, having to write newspaper articles, and working a part time job as a day care teacher :)

Soooooo I feel your pain!!! >_> hope your schedule settles soon!

EngiMatikul
8th September 2007, 12:13 AM
lol wolf lol.

darktyranitar
8th September 2007, 09:17 AM
Eh, it seems that the college activity for you guys are way more packed than mine (that's Malaysian education for ya :P)

Well, good to know that you're still alive - and kicking too, it seems. Yeah, RPG's slow these day, but doesn't seem like any problem is going on... everything is a-okay. For now.

Well, hoping to see your return here then!

(and on an unrelated note: nice avvie you got there, Laura ^^)

Prof. Jb Wolf
9th September 2007, 03:22 AM
...You know...I've been feeling something burning into the back of my head for the last few days...

Emotional Faun Chiko-sai
9th September 2007, 12:19 PM
...Man, I've been away from the laptop so long that I've forgotten how exactly to prod PJBW's metaphorical arse.

EngiMatikul
9th September 2007, 02:25 PM
...Man, I've been away from the laptop so long that I've forgotten how exactly to prod PJBW's metaphorical arse.

CHEEEESEGRATERRRRR