PDA

View Full Version : SCREENSHOTS!!! Looky Looky!

AKA Pokemon Fan
12th December 2002, 08:48 AM
I hope its okay to post this. I couldn't find where the rules about posting internet addresses is found. However with what the address leads to I doubt anyone will complain. ;)

I was surfing the NET for any new info on Advance Generation or Ruby/Sapphire and I found this:

http://www.pokevalley.com/~pokemon/site/anime/screencap/jagintro1.php

My thoughts, ordered as I saw the pictures:

Treeko's Quick Attack is sure powerful, it sent that Yarukimono into sub-orbit!

If they hadn't shown it again I would have been tempted to think Pikachu had vaporized that Guraena.

Who else thinks Haruka is one of the best looking characters her age in the show? Misty might be just as beautiful when she grows up but right now I have to say Haruka is better looking (though this does not mean I don't like Misty, so don't flame me). As to why people think they look so similar I don't get it. Sure their faces are basically the same shape but there's only so much you can do with an anime girl's face at that age. Other than that they don't look much alike at all.

Ageh-Hunt = much cooler looking Butterfree

Brock was a Rock Pokemon gym leader, but when he became a Breeder he never said he'd limit himself to those types. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has Mudkip and the wierd Grass/Water type. Plus Mudkip is so adoringly CUTE.

Team Aqua and Magma sure do have good entrances, what with the huge ecological catastrophies surrounding them and with their respective Legendary Pokemon shown enigmatically in the background.

Habunake's anime form is a bit different from what I expected. Its so... shiny, but its friendly big and cool which is what counts.

Latios and Latias, let's all say it together, "ahhhhh......"

I don't know why Abusoru's being treated like a Legendary Pokemon here but that attack, perhaps Slash, looks really good. Perhaps it is linked tot he Legendaries even though it isn't one, or perhaps it is a Pokemon Ash will be trying to catch for the next season or two (or perhaps catch in the movie, though that would be a first).

All in all I can't wait to see this series!

P.S Anyone know of a site with screenshots, posters, wallscrolls etc. that aren't so small?

Crystal Vulpix
12th December 2002, 09:20 AM
This site doesn`t work =/

AKA Pokemon Fan
12th December 2002, 11:04 AM
Very sorry about that, I normally test links I post before I leave but this time I didn't. It should work fine now.:)

Crystal Vulpix
12th December 2002, 11:19 AM
Wow! Good work, AKA! ^^
Intro looks really cool! I saw Abusoru first time (in anime)! it looks proud and elegant^^!
And you right, Haruka is prettier than Misty! She has lovely hair.

dan-rushton
12th December 2002, 02:50 PM
*link removed* have lots of AG screenshots AKA :) And they're bigger like you wanted.

The newest thing is the entire first AG episode capped ^_^

Zak: Dont EVER link to the site itself again. If you wanna show something, link directly to the info. ~Zak

Topaz Pochena
12th December 2002, 03:58 PM
COOL! The graphics look AMAZING! The new teams, Groudon, Kyogre, and especially the Latis look so AWESOME! And it starts similar to the way the original series started too. I wonder what the deal with Abusoru is, it seems VERY signifigant to the story. I hope this is the same intro for every country!!!

Nightingale23
13th December 2002, 02:27 AM
oooooohh..... cant wait to see Oosubame... and where the heck are Arbok and Weezing!?
The only thing that's getting me down is Abusoru's color... it could have been better.

dan-rushton
13th December 2002, 10:16 AM
Very sorry Zak - guess I should have read the rules ¬_¬

Is this better?

Episode 1 Gallery (http://www.pkmn.co.uk/?gallery=display&gname=anime_tv_277)

Crystal Vulpix
13th December 2002, 11:39 AM
Wow! First episode looks really good. I hope, that 6 season will be much better than others (others were great too;)). I like Haruka`s pics very much. I see, that she has very funny and nice character^^

RyuukoAremi
13th December 2002, 05:31 PM
WEEEE!!! Brock gets a Hasuboo! YAY!

And Jigu looks great in anime form!

Chris 2.1
14th December 2002, 04:13 AM
wow! that intro looks amazing! i think Pellipper looks adorable, i have to catch one! ^^

one minor thing though: I was so sure ash captured Subame with his fast ball...

RedStarWarrior
14th December 2002, 02:03 PM
I do like Ash's new hat.....:). That and Haruka is cute.

Craveon
17th December 2002, 04:28 PM
Why is Jessie crying on the ship? Maybe she is telling James and Meowth about Arbok?

BenRG
17th December 2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Craveon
Why is Jessie crying on the ship? Maybe she is telling James and Meowth about Arbok? She probably is a little sad about Arbok. However, I think it is mostly tears of frustration at the trouble James is having with his new grass-type. Just look at Meowth's face! :D Someone has finally seen too many fiascos to do more than stare stupidly.

Maybe they are also grieving over their loss of senior bad-guy status to Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Crystal Vulpix
18th December 2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Craveon
Why is Jessie crying on the ship? Maybe she is telling James and Meowth about Arbok?

I thought, that she has a crush on James O_O

Ouuupsss.....