PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Heroes Chaos Emerald question

Knight of Time
16th September 2007, 05:41 PM
Hi, I'm not that sure how many of you guys have played Sonic Heroes for PS2, GameCube, XBox, or PC, but when you're collecting the Chaos Emeralds, do you need to get them all with every team, or just one team if you want to fight the final boss?

Thanks in advance.

DarkestLight
16th September 2007, 08:37 PM
One team.

Knight of Time
18th September 2007, 02:55 PM
Great, I was hoping only one team would be needed to get all the Chaos Emeralds.

One more question, if you get one or more (not all 7) Chaos Emeralds with one team, can you get any of the rest with a different team, in the same save (even if each team is on a different level), thus being able to get all seven shared by all four teams, and also being able to fight the final boss?

Sorry if this one sounds complicated.

Greyfox
18th September 2007, 03:31 PM
The Chaos Emeralds are a collected effort. If you get one emerald on Team Shadow, you don't have to get it again on the other teams. It's recommended, however, that you collect the emeralds with Team Rose, since it's a lot less frustrating to complete the level after collecting said emerald.

-Red

Knight of Time
18th September 2007, 04:32 PM
I'm well aware of that (lucky for me, I got Prima's strategy guide for the game), however, on what even numbered levels can it be hard to pick up (and keep) a key if you touch the last checkpoint before the goal, as Team Rose? One in particular that has me thinking of a possible fit would be Mystic Mansion.