PDA

View Full Version : Digimon: Virtues and Sins[Talkback!]

Haruko
28th September 2007, 08:12 PM
digimon:Virtues and Sins - Talkback!
A Digimon:The Final Exam (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8239) rehash by haruko-san

With the RPG opening, I decided to make a talkback available to the RPG'ers in order to discuss current and future plots, as well as anything concerning the RPG in particular.;) I'll start!

The beginning town is.

Bauda Bay:
Name is derived from Pleasure from Latin..>.>; blame dictionary.com.
Known for it's scenery, diners and it's fantastic broadwalk, Bauda Bay is a ocean front town where ships set sail, and digimon go to the beach! From the sandy ocean, to the long broadwalk, to the grass knoll park that the diners and shops surrond, it's a major tourist attraction. However, there is more than meets eye here, as the two spirits of light and darkness once fueded here. Will the two now get along as minions of Lucemon approach the town to take the spirit?! Only time can tell!*

Mystic, if this is a problem, let me know.

Spirits will more than likely go 2 at a time, unless you don't want to.(This is to pick the pace up in the RPG.) We'll travel mostly by Trailmon (http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_Trailmon.shtml) from destintion to destination unless there are no lines available.

2 of the 3 fallen angel's data has shown themselves!

Name: Aimon
Type: Data
Element: Ice
Personality:Manipulative, Aimon dislikes doing anything for herself unless she has to. She'd rather use the digimon pawns Lucemon gives her to get what she wants accomplished. One can call her lazy, but most of the time she's around Lucemon and trying to win him over. Besides being manipulative, Aimon is known to be straight foward and dislikes joking around on the job.
Appearance: Around 5'6" with sleek black hair to her mid back, pale skin and icey blue eyes, Aimon likes to wear sleeveless black dresses. Her figure is womanly and tends to attract most male humanoid digimon; which is why she's known for the sin of Lust. On her back are icy blue wings that appear to be made of ice, but are really just mist that allows her to levitate and fly.
Attacks:
1.Ai Need You: The mist from Aimon's wings disappears and covers the enemies in a dense fog. As they absorb the mist through breathing, Aimon is covered in the illusion that she is who they truely desire. An illusion-based attack.
2.Iced Grip: Her eyes glow a blue as her arms strech out, turning into something similar to a octupus' tentacles. Wrapping them around the enemy, they are covered in a thick mucus thats cold and nearly freezing to the touch, temporarily killing sense of touch of the enemy.
"You won't live to see my other 3 attacks, darlings~!"
Other: Hates how Obisidiamon "plays with his food before he eats it."

Name: Obisidiamon
Type: Data
Element: Darkness
Personality: Playful yet mysterious, Obisidiamon likes to torture and play around with his minions rather than use him; he typically does everything for himself. Independant, yet he dislikes his fellow angels - although he envies them for them being on Lucemon's good side. He has a plan to get on Lucemon's good side; however..
Appearance: A lot like this (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t41/polharuko/09.png), his armor is a obisidian black while his hair is a daunting dark purple. With a snap he can grow vampiric like wings, and he tends to carry a black rose with him that can extend into a long, fencing sword called "Kuro no Hana(黒の花)"
Attacks:
1.Seeds of Hana: Picking a black petal off of Kuro no Hana(黒の花), he places it on the skin of a minion and it allows him to track them, and discipline if need. However, it can srpout if there is light in the hosts data, and allow him further access. When there is light in the host, it'll form into a tattoo similar to a 5-petaled sakura blossom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Yoshino_Sakura_Tidal_Basin_DC.jpg). Wants to use this to track his opposite.
2.Grips of Hell: Obisidiamon's shadow leaves him and forms into a pure dark shadow that wraps around the enemy, constricting them in pain.
"Any more and I haven't tortured you enough.<3"
Other: Dislikes being "mothered" by Aimon.

Narcissmon will be up later.;)

kalad1
29th September 2007, 11:19 PM
are there two darkness children or something? I am confused by Classy's post.

classy_cat18
29th September 2007, 11:22 PM
No, I thought that I needed to pick an element so I picked one.

Haruko
29th September 2007, 11:57 PM
are there two darkness children or something? I am confused by Classy's post.

There is an evil Chosen Child that Lucemon controls/chooses. I allowed classy to pick an element besides light and she picked darkness.

Blademaster
30th September 2007, 01:21 AM
Something rather worrisome about the RPG is that Pol and Shonta have gotten two characters. This really wouldn't bother me, but everyone else has only one character... I sure as Hell don't want another one, but having combinations of 1 and 2 characters could get confusing for me... I don't wanna, say, be alone somewhere with Shonta's good character, and then her evil one does something, and I accidentally get the two confused and post some big thing that screws the game up.

It's just something I'm concerned about, since every RPG I've been in so far has had a 1-person, 1-character rule save for a few NPC's or alternate character forms... This might throw some of the newer RP-ers off, maybe...

Roy Karrde
30th September 2007, 01:23 AM
Heh dont worry about it Blade, usually Pol and Shonta are pretty good with color coding their post to show which is good and which is evil. That way people link a certain color to that character.

classy_cat18
30th September 2007, 01:27 AM
*sighs* Blade, I always label my POV's. There's no worry.

Haruko
30th September 2007, 05:50 PM
Something rather worrisome about the RPG is that Pol and Shonta have gotten two characters. This really wouldn't bother me, but everyone else has only one character... I sure as Hell don't want another one, but having combinations of 1 and 2 characters could get confusing for me... I don't wanna, say, be alone somewhere with Shonta's good character, and then her evil one does something, and I accidentally get the two confused and post some big thing that screws the game up.

It's just something I'm concerned about, since every RPG I've been in so far has had a 1-person, 1-character rule save for a few NPC's or alternate character forms... This might throw some of the newer RP-ers off, maybe...

I tend to color code my posts; and you'll know who I will be posting as by their name being on top of the post, which tends to be in a font x2 the size of normal fonts. If the color ends, then their post ends.

Is 'matsumoto tenshi - a.k.a "Shun" '

Is 'takinowa satoshi'

If I play any other characters, their names and posts will be color coded.(I occasionally will shoot out Lucemon's or maybe the 3 "fallen" angel's PoV)

I will be posting tomorrow. Don't worry.;p

Blademaster
3rd October 2007, 02:44 PM
This is a reply to Haruko's last post in the RPG itself:

I'd post something, but I'm totally clueless as to what this 'spirit battle' is... All I've figured out so far is that it involves at least two of our guys, and these two freaks Obsidiamon is bringing us to play with... I'd assume that this is a two-on-two battle between the former and the latter, but I'm confused as to what's stopping the rest of our team from ganging up and kicking ass on all three of these dinkwads. :confused:

classy_cat18
3rd October 2007, 02:48 PM
This is a reply to Haruko's last post in the RPG itself:

I'd post something, but I'm totally clueless as to what this 'spirit battle' is... All I've figured out so far is that it involves at least two of our guys, and these two freaks Obsidiamon is bringing us to play with... I'd assume that this is a two-on-two battle between the former and the latter, but I'm confused as to what's stopping the rest of our team from ganging up and kicking ass on all three of these dinkwads. :confused:

We don't have our spirits yet, so we won't be of much help. Besides, Kei's going to keep the rest on their toes with his spirit.

Houndoom_Lover
3rd October 2007, 04:53 PM
I have to agree though, the first person makes it slightly difficult to follow, and I've been roleplaying for years *smiles dreamily, wandering away*

Haruko
3rd October 2007, 08:30 PM
"Spirit Battle" is just a term I'm using where that 2 chosen children (of light and darkness this time) will get their spirits more than likely prior to fighting the 2 digimon Obisidiamon sends out.(Mind you I haven't been feeling well all day, so this description might be crappy.) They then use those spirits to fight the 2 digimon that he sends out, etc. Obisidiamon probably won't send out digimon next time, it depends.

It's more or less too dangerous to fight a champion level and try to win as a human. You can hold them off with our powers for a bit; that is what our power is there for, but you won't be able to win a fight so easily.

(Again, I'm sorry my responses are bleh. >.>; not feeling so well..)

edit: As well, the 3 fallen angels are around Ultimate/Mega level; which we won't obtain without experience.(More experience=more strength; along with we'll be facing more minions and gathering their data, which will power up our attacks moreso.)

edit 2: Also, not all spirits will have to fight to activate; but Lucemon is trying to get the spirits prior to us, so expect minions at each town. Some might require puzzles, or riddles that only the specific chosen child can solve.

This time it's activated by fighting because the 2 spirits of Light and Darkness were in conflict before being sealed away.

Haruko
7th October 2007, 01:44 AM
As much as I dislike double posting..

I'll be posting in a minute or so; Satoshi's post is clearly now while Shun's is shown to be right after Kei's fight. I'm sorry for the confusion; but I didn't want Shun to intrude on the fight - it isn't in his character to.

He'll meet Kei in a later time.;) I won't be continuing the "Spirit Fight" / "vs. Lucemon's minions" fight until Kei's fight is done now so things go well.~

and don't worry if you're having trouble posting due to school - if it's going to be for a long time, just please let me know.(Maybe like..if it's a week?)

edit: As well, start to think of instrumental and lyrical theme songs for your characters for a Digimon: Virtue and Sin's OST! For fun, of course.;)