PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hakura (May)

MechaGodzilla
9th April 2003, 07:41 AM
I am wondering how Hakura's name in Japanese is spelled in Japanese text. Can anyone display it here for me please?

If anyone get's it for me, this thread can be closed. I just need it for research purposes.

Thanks!

Scuba.Diving
9th April 2003, 08:02 AM
In Katakana it's say Ha-ru-ka, like this...
http://www.nitakinan.net/lmm/images04/haruka-name.gif

I hope that help!

Look at my banner, the KA sound from Ka-su-mi (Misty) are the same of the KA sound of Haruka

And Hakura or Acura it's a trade-name of a car (lol)... :D

If you find anything about Haruka, please tell me... Actually I don't find fandom sites devoted to Haruka...

Hanada Tattsu
9th April 2003, 08:31 AM
Wait, I thought I read somewhere that Haruka's name was really pronounced Ha-l-ka not Ha-ru-ka.

I still say Ha-ru-ka, but I was watching an AG episode the other day, and Brock did say Ha-l-ka instead of the former pronounciation.

Just something to look into.

Scuba.Diving
9th April 2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Wait, I thought I read somewhere that Haruka's name was really pronounced Ha-l-ka not Ha-ru-ka.

I still say Ha-ru-ka, but I was watching an AG episode the other day, and Brock did say Ha-l-ka instead of the former pronounciation.

Just something to look into.

Oh!? I don't know, every where on the net I read Haruka, but It's can be pronounced Ha-l-ka, yes it's possible...

But it's can't be pronounced in Katakana because the sound L are not here... Maybe it's in Hiragana... But for the name japanese use normaly Katakana.

I think it's Haruka but it's sound like Halka when it's pronounced by a japanese... It's to fast when it's say... :confused:

Hey you said you see an a japanese episode of AG pokemon? Where do you find it??? Pleeeeaaase tell me, tell me!!! Uh!? :yes:

Scuba.Diving
11th April 2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by MechaGodzilla
I am wondering how Hakura's name in Japanese is spelled in Japanese text. Can anyone display it here for me please?

If anyone get's it for me, this thread can be closed. I just need it for research purposes.

Thanks!

Uh! It's that ok for the Japanese name MechaGodzilla??? You don't reply that all? Hope that help!