PDA

View Full Version : Sick of Manaphy yet? I am...

DarkestLight
11th October 2007, 06:16 PM
Well.. if you aren't. go to the Ninty store in New York for the WHOLE. MONTH. OF. OCTOBER to get this stupid POS -.-

Now, excuse my french, but how many ways has the US gave away Manaphy?

Ranger, Toys' R Us, and now this. I'm really getting sick and tired of hearing about this waterpunk.

Now, since I work across the street form said Ninty store, I went there to see just how this worked. Apparently, since it was lunchtime on a school day-and no kids are allowed in the store without an adult until 2 pm I believe., the store was empty (for once -.-)

I took some time to walk around the store. Yeah I work across the street from it, but I don't get more than an hour to stretch my legs. As I walked around, I whipped out my DS, did the whole Mystery Gift deal, get from Wireless, and badabing, there was Manaphy..even though I got the Toys R Us one and the Ranger one.

I sighed-and got it for the hell of it.

Then I blinked. Cause as I got the gift...and picked him up, I realized I could FINALLY reset and get my danged good natured Manaphy.

Yeah, didn't even do it, I was far too uncaring about this little waterdripbiscuit to even attempt it. I just kept the one I got, saved, and wandered a bit more.

>> They really have too many plushes there. Though I do want that Metagross. Its so funny. That and that 5 foot T-tar Plush...one day. When I have the spare 112 dollars to throw away to grab that.

Anyway. That's all. Oh and it comes with the same stuff that it came with at Toys R Us. Red Scarf and in a Cherish Ball-which is...just...useless to me.

Now. Where's Shaymin? They're taking too damn long to even release an iota of info about it.

Phoenixsong
11th October 2007, 11:59 PM
The Ninty store is doing it all month? o.O Sounds like a plan, seeing as due to some confusion over bus stops I missed September's thing. Not that I *need* another Manaphy, I have several... I just need more excuses to meet people to play with *cries*.

They do need to back off a little, though, I guess. It's not likely that they'll introduce Shaymin until at least the end of next year, though. Darkrai is slated for an appearance next.

AdventureSerum
12th October 2007, 07:28 PM
Well at least you apparently HAVE a way of getting Manaphy. All's I can do is pray the Pokepark comes my way sometime in the next few years.

DarkestLight
12th October 2007, 08:07 PM
>> Mail me your Pokemon cartridge, I'll get it, and mail it back to you -.-. There. You have another way now.