PDA

View Full Version : ~*Wood Water City Town Hall*~

Asilynne
22nd October 2007, 02:00 PM
Hey guys heres the talk lounge for Those Who Dream, Im setting it up now because as you see in the Away topic I have a lot to get ready for >.< Feel free to sit and chat about anything for the rpg, and deff feel free to set up relations ships here pre rpg if you want! Have fun :D

Ultimate Charizard
6th November 2007, 05:52 PM
I know its a Vampire horrory type rpg but this place is dead.

Where is everyone...

Master Rudy
6th November 2007, 06:18 PM
Still waiting on one or two people to sign up actually. JT said he'd be putting up a profile as did Kalah with a profile for Gyvien. There's also one other person we'd love to have in this if at all possible. If anything however I'd like to see activity or disscussion from some of the new sign ups. Got questions? Drop us a line ^_~

Master Rudy
14th November 2007, 05:46 AM
Just a friendly reminder letting everyone know it's started ^_~

Shizo
14th November 2007, 07:07 AM
Woohoo!

Can't wait to get off work so I can post!

Drusilla
24th November 2007, 12:15 AM
There's also one other person we'd love to have in this if at all possible.

WELL, IT'D BE NICE IF SOMEONE WOULD APPROVE MY SIGN UP! Haha, like I can talk... Oh, well. I'm actually off today, so... yeah. Now would be the time to give me posting clearance since I have time right now... For once...

*munches on Cheetos* Yummy.

Asilynne
24th November 2007, 02:48 AM
Sorry your approved Dru and so is heald >.< I figured that was a given XD gogo fun posty time, Ill get on mine soon >.<

Bulbasaur4
24th November 2007, 08:12 PM
Dr. McNinja, Sworkill and myself will be posting soon. We're all on break so that's why we haven't posted yet. ^_^ Gobble gobble!

Ultimate Charizard
24th November 2007, 08:36 PM
...and since i dont have an excuse that revolves around a holiday ill just own up and say ive been too ill.
Feckin sinuses + colds = constant headaches and sleeping for the best part of 14 hours a day.
Getting back on track now though so ill look to get a post up shortly.

Asilynne
26th November 2007, 04:21 PM
About the phases of the moon that Dru asked about:

http://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/index.php?month=12&year=2015&css=moon.css&Submit=Go

We are using this calendar for moon phases and dates. So its Tue, Dec 1st, with a waning moon between full and half. If you need any other info just ask Ill be glad to give it ^-~

Bulbasaur4
28th November 2007, 12:36 AM
Shexy Yuar/Draconin! (http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2007/331/8/7/Reflections_of_Old_by_kalandy44.jpg)

Did this picture to give me an idea of his contrasting identity. The only thing wrong with it is Yuar's normal green eye. Too big and anime dorky ish. It should be more like Draconin's, except not so angry. ^^;

EYE CANDY FOR EVERYONE- okay, just me. XD

Master Rudy
8th December 2007, 12:41 AM
Yes.....of all the people who haven't posted I know I'm the one to draw the biggest "WTF?!" Let's just say that me saying it's been a very bad few weeks is a major understatement with it all coming to a head in the past day or two. I might look into trying to do something small if I can think of something that won't suck too bad. But I'll need to see.

Drusilla
30th December 2007, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, I'm back... I think... It's been a hell of a month, what with my dad kicking my boyfriend out, me trying to find him a place to live, work, trying to pick up a second job so I can get an apartment AND a new car, not to mention being out of action with the flu over the past few days.... Yeah, December has sucked. Majorly. So, uhm... I'm working on some things in my little corner here... anyone want to come play? Pweeeeze?

*glances about before being sucked into her new Kim Harrison book* <_<;;

Shizo
10th January 2008, 07:44 PM
This isn't dead, is it?

pokemasterfrank
11th January 2008, 05:30 AM
I wish it wasn't :/ I haven't seen Brandy or Rudy on though. I have this strange feeling they've lost internet or something. We can't really advance the plot or anything if Brandy doesn't post and toss us some hints as to where this is going.

Come back Brandy :(

Master Rudy
22nd March 2008, 01:10 AM
Just a reminder that this is here for OOC stuff. As far as Brandy goes she doesn't have the amount of net access that I do so I may be pulling double duty on characters here real soon if it looking like she'll be unable to post for a little while. In any case know that as long as people are showing an intrest I won't be letting this RPG die ^_~