PDA

View Full Version : Hellgate, anyone played this one yet?

Dark-San
2nd November 2007, 09:20 AM
As of lately there are many television advertisements has been popping out from the main primetime slot. In these advertisements, there are scenes of fire outbreak in the backdrop that is easily recognized as London. Besides the fires, there are also scenes of demons raging harvo.

Yes if you have seen those. Chances that these scenes belonged to the game, Hellgate. The game storyline sets in 2020, when a Hell portal gate is opened in the English capital and demons from the underworld were let loose. Murdering tons of innocent humans, mankind is forced to fight back with bullets and ammunitions. This game has just been released on Wednesday and even before the sales begin. There is lots of hype that this game is going to be a good one.

As of now, I am still wondering if I should purchase this first person shooting game. I was told by a friend that the game was released in US and Europe before they actually released in it. Hence I thought it would be great if I could get any feedback if the game is worth purchasing. If any members here have bought the game or have played before, would you care to share your experiences about it?

PNT510
3rd November 2007, 12:57 AM
I think the game just came out this week. The people who made it worked on Diablo and that is one of my favorite games. I am short on cash and probably will be until after the holidays so I'll have to wait till then to get it.

You could always check the main gaming sites ign, 1up, and gamespot and see if any have reviews.