PDA

View Full Version : Secret Base Guides?

??????
9th April 2003, 09:42 AM
Has anyone made one, I want to see what all the bases look like. I am having a hard time chosing one.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
9th April 2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by ??????
Has anyone made one, I want to see what all the bases look like. I am having a hard time chosing one.

What is "Secret Base Guides"? Tell me, I wan´t to know!

Cofish
9th April 2003, 09:45 AM
What do you mean? You want pictures of the bases? or a guide on how they are made?

Ultimate Charizard
9th April 2003, 09:49 AM
Im in college at the moment but ill send the pics of my old base and the upgraded one later....tent included.

??????
9th April 2003, 09:51 AM
I want a site that has pics of all the bases (with location of course), if there is one.

Cofish
9th April 2003, 09:57 AM
there isnt one yet, so you'll have to explore them by yourselves or ask other people for their bases. (i havent got one yet)

Swinubman53
9th April 2003, 11:11 AM
Heres mine. thats what kind mine is mine is actually furnished its just i dont take good screenshots.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team Rocket's Lugia
9th April 2003, 03:24 PM
Kyrouge's lair has it.

www.-------.cjb.net

since I cant link to sites, replace the ------ with kyrogre.

Carbonite4
9th April 2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Swinubman53
Heres mine. thats what kind mine is mine is actually furnished its just i dont take good screenshots.

Where is that one!? It's huge! It's the one I have been looking for!

Swinubman53
10th April 2003, 10:48 AM
Its probably in another place too but mine is on rute 119. first you go left from fortree (the place with the treehouses) then go straight down till a small ladder takes you down to the water, surf this water straight down and youll find mine. its on the left hand side of the tree not the right. and remember its the tree not the bush cuz two are kinda close there.

Ultimate Charizard
10th April 2003, 11:31 AM
I have two.

The new one is on Route 20, In a large Bush.

Ultimate Charizard
10th April 2003, 11:32 AM
and heres the old one on route 115, on the beach outside meteor falls.

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 11:36 AM
those are cool bases u_c

White Gryphon
10th April 2003, 12:30 PM
I've got the same base that Swinubman53's got. I have two wood boards colering up the holes, with one room containing a Heavy Chair, Heavy Desk, and a Tropical Plant, and the other room with a Blue Tent, Surf Mat, 2 Blue Bricks, 2 Mudkip Dolls, and a TV. I can't remember if I have a Rhydon Doll on a Fissure Mat in the foyer or not.

Riven
10th April 2003, 12:48 PM
Tell me, how do you make a secret base? What do you need, is it a TM? If so where do I get it?

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 01:03 PM
secet power tm, use it like an hm infront of on of the places t tells you you can, trees... bushes, etc. and it will create a secret base, it is tm 43

Riven
10th April 2003, 01:05 PM
Ok then, where do you get TM Secret Power

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 01:22 PM
should have popped up during the course of the game... o_O

Amoblaz
10th April 2003, 01:41 PM
here is a screen of my secret base

10th April 2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Gligar_Man
should have popped up during the course of the game... o_O

Is it in Crystal? If it so, where in Pokémon Game Boy Color Crystal Game? :D

Riven
10th April 2003, 01:44 PM
Sorry, it's only in the Advance games

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 01:46 PM
are you really autistic, because if your not i dont think its funny to joke around with such a sensitive issue, im not autistic and it offends me... and its only in rusa...

10th April 2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Gligar_Man
are you really autistic, because if your not i dont think its funny to joke around with such a sensitive issue, im not autistic and it offends me... and its only in rusa...

Right, I´m autistic!

10th April 2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Riven
Sorry, it's only in the Advance games

Oh, that´s sad news! But that´s ok! They are lot of things to do in Crystal!

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 01:50 PM
well then more power to you, i didnt, i just didnt want someone saying they were autistic or whatever and poking fun at it if they werent... hope you understand, didnt mean and shouldnt have offended anyone

ILikePokemonP
10th April 2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Riven

Ok then, where do you get TM Secret Power Route 111, talk to the guy looking at a big tree.

Swinubman53
10th April 2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Amoblaz
here is a screen of my secret base

Where did you get that venasuar and snorlax? they are very cool, and i collect the big kind of dolls. i have wailmer and rhydon. I also heard you can get the regi dolls. please answer one or more of said questions.