PDA

View Full Version : Who do you miss from TPM?

Drago
13th November 2007, 06:23 AM
Hey, another slightly dubious topic I thought I'd throw out there, because it's something I've been dwelling on recently, and I thought any excuse to give TPM more topics is valid.

So my question is, who do you miss from TPM's past? People who don't seem to be around anymore, and don't show any sign of coming back? We've had a lot of great members over the years who have since taken their leave, and I thought I might ask y'all what you think...
I also realise that shazza asked this question back in 2004, but I figured it's worth asking once again.

First for me, as I've often mentioned, I quite miss SilverMachop. He was really cool and supportive, and I still think Tyler & Magmar is great, even though it hasn't been seen for quite some time.

I also miss Ginger Cat, 'cause for me she was a valuable part of a great time for the RPG forum. I always looked forward to seeing what she had to post.

And that reminds me, I miss Ruffie too! I had fun RPing with a lot of people, come to think of it.

And finally, Lawrence III_Fanatic. Now there's someone who really makes me feel nostalgic. She was also a whole lotta fun too, I'll always remember a reply she made to 'things that scared you as a kid' (roughly paraphrased)
oh, and my feet :heh:
i thought they were looking at me :heh:

Asilynne
13th November 2007, 01:30 PM
I miss ginger too x.x I think it might be too much to hope for her coming back for dawns sequal, her char was the one that kicked started the first one...;.; Ginger-sai :<

Heald
13th November 2007, 01:53 PM
I miss yelling at all the people I scared off from the forums, such as WPM.

I also miss the fact that an RPG would occasionally finish, or at least get past 10 pages.

Magmar
13th November 2007, 04:59 PM
Raichu, Asher Ketchum All, Saria, Charity, Ginger Cat, Scyther, Too Cool Scyther too...

ya know, the cool kids.

kainashi
13th November 2007, 05:30 PM
i miss george (dodrio) and tron. tron had to go get a girl knocked up and i don't know what george is up to. :( there are a few others, like tcs, etc.

Blademaster
13th November 2007, 05:36 PM
I also miss the fact that an RPG would occasionally finish, or at least get past 10 pages.

I'd say I missed that, too, but I've sadly never seen it.

As for me, I miss Ace64, Dark Dragonite, and Kevvaelli. They were great guys, but they just suddenly vanished one day...

DarkTemplarZero
13th November 2007, 05:41 PM
Bunch of people I haven't talked to in a while. Evil Child is probably a 20 year old father of 16 by now, been a few months since I last talked to Denryuu72, my old ASB crew of DarkLugia, PTC, D_PF, Gengachu, ace who I haven't heard from sober in years, Madelyn151, so many people. And of course I miss LuGiA007 more than anyone ;)

Master Rudy
14th November 2007, 05:50 AM
I miss ginger too x.x I think it might be too much to hope for her coming back for dawns sequal, her char was the one that kicked started the first one...;.; Ginger-sai :<

Agreed....she is sorely missed in the RPG forum :(

Crystal Mew
14th November 2007, 03:57 PM
pretty much all of my close friends on here I still keep in contact with (over aim,lj, myspace, ect) but I dont get to talk to some of them as often as i'd like and that makes me sad :(

I recently started talking to clark though :o

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
15th November 2007, 06:33 AM
I miss Chris the Sandlash, his posts were always very interesting. And I miss Hyrulian_Genius for his infamous replies to entire threads, e.g. "Well done?" ... "... =/" and last but not least " ;( ".

kainashi
15th November 2007, 04:52 PM
I miss Chris the Sandlash, his posts were always very interesting. And I miss Hyrulian_Genius for his infamous replies to entire threads, e.g. "Well done?" ... "... =/" and last but not least " ;( ".kurai (h_g) isn't even around much on mirc anymore. i guess i should've mentioned him too. :(

Phoenixsong
15th November 2007, 08:49 PM
I miss people like Iveechan, Agent Elrond and WFM. Fanart was actually active and fun when they were around.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th November 2007, 06:06 AM
Hehe, WFM draws adult Pokémon art nowadays. ^^;

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th November 2007, 10:38 PM
I miss many people, don't even remember their names...

Take Pokémon Anime forum for example, there's no Hanada Tattsu posting in every other post, and there's no Gentleben arranging quizes.

I also miss the other Finns like HaRWeY and neighbouring Swedes like celebipower. And then there was ILikePokémon;P who put the Mews on my Pokémon Red I sent to Australia.

And I didn't even get a chance to post here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7287&highlight=helsinki) because I ignored the Advanced Generation forum!

...except for me (which I highly doubt :P ), they're giving away Eon Tickets at Kinopalatsi in Helsinki today (Feb 20) between 11am and 6pm.

Just thought I'd tell ya.

..."highly doubt"...ha ha ha...

Dark-San
17th November 2007, 07:25 AM
Hmm, who do I missed from TPM? I had been here for quite sometime already, though most of the time I only hung around in either TCG or OA. Hence it comes at a no surprise that the people, who I missed would be from these forums.

Firstly, I had the chance to become good friends with Tyranitar#248. I doubt nobody here knows him but he is one dude that knows how to operate a Tyranitar deck. Besides earning respect due to this, he was actually the first few in this forum to actually took up Duel Monsters. Though he was not the best of players, his adventurous attitude and ambition calls for one to respect him even more.

The other member that I would missed would be pika23. Yeah, she was the first person I came into contact to when I decide to mingle around with the members from the other forums. She was a good friend to chat with and we shared quite a lot in common.

Lady Vulpix
17th November 2007, 12:41 PM
I miss...

Gone without a trace:
- Alex (level100Mewtwo, Shadowmew2 and aliases)
- Nolan (Ultima_Mew)
- Rambunctious Jamirus (previously Angel Growlithe)
- Crystal (*Dratini*)
- Scott (Indraugnir)
- Connor (Pidgeot)
- squirtle_flame
- The many Amandas
- The two Taras (PancaKe and Meowth_Kitten)

Still online sometimes but it's not the same:
- Danny (Aipom of Doom)
- Charlie (Aglandiir)
- Patrick (Dragon_Clan and aliases)
- PlatinumHawke

May pop up on TPM eventually or still in touch but not on TPM:
- Karin (Charizard04621)
- Ade (AntiAsh Superstar)
- Soo (Bugsy, Kirei)
- Julina (Phantom of Innocence-bf)
- Tyler (Avian Freeze and aliases)
- Will (DragonairRider)

...Among others. These are just the ones I miss the most.

Zak
17th November 2007, 01:16 PM
there's no Hanada Tattsu posting in every other post

That is probably a good thing. Every other post? That was quite annoying to be honest.

I miss... well, most from ummmm are still online though it's not really the same, except for Craig and Sam (CM). But those I miss I haven't heard from in a while include... PNT510, shazza, cool daddy, Dashira, Jay Umbreon, Starmew15, Katie (well actually heard from her recently), Todd (Indecent Exposure), ASHarris.

Sorry if I didn't mention anyone, and anyone that I mentioned thats actually still here is probably just not the same.

Silver Ledian
17th November 2007, 02:20 PM
Basically any of the ummmm regulars. It was always good to have somethin' to do late at night when I wasn't tired enough to go to bed but had already kinda finished postin' at the usual places for the night.

Katie
18th November 2007, 12:36 AM
Katie

I didn't go anywhere, there just aren't any threads to post in. >:[

- I miss fanart. Like the fanart from 01-02ish I guess. (I just got the getting-old vibes. I don't like those. :() Names are escaping me, but yeah. Back when fanart was about paper + medium. Computer shit is cool, but after 9000 sprite and banner threads it got pretty stupid.

-ummmmers. Well, most of them. I could have gone out and did stuff outside of my house, but fuck that, chats were poppin :cool:

-That pbs bunch that randomly trolled out of nowhere. They didn't have anything to say, but I loved watching mods and high-and-mighty-nobodies getting their panties in a bunch.

Zak
18th November 2007, 01:42 AM
I didn't go anywhere, there just aren't any threads to post in. >:[

Exactly. If it weren't for my status I wouldn't be surprised if I'd seen people mention me, for the above reason, and there aren't any threads to moderate anymore, hehe.

that's not an invitation to give me one, though.

mr_pikachu
18th November 2007, 01:54 AM
Zak.

...Okay, okay, fine. Let's see... there's Tara (PancaKe), obviously. ZeldaFan20's another long-gone fanficcer. Been awhile since I've seen Karin (Charizard04621), too.

I know there are others, but I can't think of them right now. Perhaps that'll be in a future edit.

Kris
20th November 2007, 05:05 PM
Soo and Ade definately, and then Danny (AOD). Hmm I remember people like furret1987 who I havent spoken to in years and Lezta :)

Agree with others, the ummmmm people. That was a great chat room!!

Drago
23rd November 2007, 01:22 AM
Soo and Ade definately, and then Danny (AOD). Hmm I remember people like furret1987 who I havent spoken to in years and Lezta :)

Agree with others, the ummmmm people. That was a great chat room!!
omg Lezta! There's a name I haven't spotted in a long time. And there's a distinct lack of shazza about the boards nowadays, under any alias. And while we're at it, wtf has happened to Raz...

Magmar
23rd November 2007, 02:11 AM
Has anyone tried to contact some of these old school peeps on Facebook? I know I found Raichu that way... XD I wish I could remember their last names... (or what Asher Ketchum All chose for a new name when he became a she... think it was Katrina?)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd November 2007, 04:07 AM
And while we're at it, wtf has happened to Raz...

Wasn't he the member who always argued with The Rusted One? Sure, those were high quality posts, but some miscellaneous topics were boring because every second post was Raz's and every second one TRO's.

Anyway, it would be great if at least some of the valuable members returned...

And by returning, I don't mean them to post a 'I came back!'-topic and then leaving again!!

Heald
23rd November 2007, 06:28 AM
Wasn't he the member who always argued with The Rusted One? Sure, those were high quality posts, but some miscellaneous topics were boring because every second post was Raz's and every second one TRO's.

Anyway, it would be great if at least some of the valuable members returned...

And by returning, I don't mean them to post a 'I came back!'-topic and then leaving again!!Nah, that was me. Then Raz would usually come in to serve us all a huge can of whoop-ass.

Otherwise, not sure what happened to Raz. Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

homeofmew
23rd November 2007, 08:33 AM
I miss CuteLassJigglyPuff, MasterPokemonH, and a few other of the old posters like Dark Dragonite also.. Is Ryan Lutz still here? lol

Gligar12
27th November 2007, 08:14 AM
Hello all. I left this forum in the spring of 2001, after being a moderator at RBY... does anyone recognize me? :)

Leon-IH
29th November 2007, 09:47 PM
I miss basically everyone who posted on the GSC forum..

Bulbasaur4
1st December 2007, 02:27 PM
I miss DarkArticuno47 and Ginger Cat. We used to have grand ole times together... especially when we made up the term, "Coolas" and became a trio. *ssiiiiigh*

Good ole'times!

darktyranitar
1st December 2007, 09:21 PM
Some of the people that I missed are:
-WPM (Can't forget that guy - how he gets around and annoy everyone else :))
-Alec Travelyn (Is that how it's spelled? I remember that he's one of the reason why TCG board was popular back then)
-Evil Mewf0ur aka Asylum (He's still here, as far as I know, though he remains as a lurker now - and I think he perhaps hold a record for writing a load of fics in the past)

Other who I didn't get to know much, but still missed their presence:
-Hanada Tattsu
-Iveechan
-Agent Elrond
-The Rusted One
-Pancake
-And a few fanficcers that I can't recall their names (I remember there's one guy, he had the most... weirdest-and-random writing style, like he write the typos in his fic on purpose or something)

Toxicity
1st December 2007, 09:21 PM
Maybe he figured he 'sold out' when he accepted a modding position and hanged himself. At least, that's what I would do.

Would anybody at the very least lurk Other Pokémon Games on a regular basis? At least the site I'm a mod on is decently active...

I'm shocked I'm the first to mention Zak Hunter.

darktyranitar
1st December 2007, 09:29 PM
Zak Hunter? As in, the guy who is now Tainted?

Last time I saw him, he had posted a short story (that was after he got through chemotheraphy, IIRC)

Mm, I remember his blunt, brutal, and straight-to-the-point style writing. Love 'em.

And speaking of him, I do relate the 'Zak Hunter smokes pot. If you are Zak Hunter, copy and paste this in your sig' with him. Heheh.

Heald
1st December 2007, 09:49 PM
Zak Hunter was a fucking legend. I loved that guy.

I also miss The Muffin Man. Best mod ever.

Toxicity
1st December 2007, 10:05 PM
Simply put, Mike did all that he did for the lulz.

I don't think we'll see any current/future mods that would replace that legacy, although Roy Karrde is starting to pose as a challenger to said legacy.

Magmar
1st December 2007, 11:53 PM
Anyone know whatever happened to Zak Hunter? We used to chat sometimes, on AIM and such, then he just disappeared one day.

Heald
2nd December 2007, 05:48 AM
Anyone know whatever happened to Zak Hunter? We used to chat sometimes, on AIM and such, then he just disappeared one day.He said he had cancer, quite astonishingly. Hopefully he has made a full recovery.

Magmar
2nd December 2007, 05:39 PM
He said he had cancer, quite astonishingly. Hopefully he has made a full recovery.

Yeah, I heard about the cancer from him, but then he just stopped coming online completely, which doesn't bode well. :v

Dark Scizor
2nd December 2007, 06:01 PM
I've completely forgotten who I really miss.

Other than Otto, Gligar_something, I forget. But I guess a lot of people who posted in GSC back when TPM was at its peak. Also people in PCG. Otherwise, I've drawn a blank.

Bulbasaur4
2nd December 2007, 07:01 PM
Simply put, Mike did all that he did for the lulz.

I don't think we'll see any current/future mods that would replace that legacy, although Roy Karrde is starting to pose as a challenger to said legacy.

For some reason, my brain can't compute "Roy Karrde" and "legacy" in the same post. ;_;

Drago
3rd December 2007, 06:57 PM
Some of the people that I missed are:
-WPM (Can't forget that guy - how he gets around and annoy everyone else :))
You're funny, darktyranitar. For a second there I thought you were serious. Then I realised, it's just genuinely, humanly impossible to miss WPM. I bet you couldn't type that one while keeping a straight face. ;)

And I'll put in a miss for Mike, too. Might be worth scouring to see what he's up to nowadays.

Water Pokemon Master
3rd December 2007, 07:06 PM
I miss yelling at all the people I scared off from the forums, such as WPM.
You give yourself too much credit.

Magmar
3rd December 2007, 08:23 PM
You give yourself too much credit.

He lives!:eek:

Blademaster
3rd December 2007, 08:42 PM
He lives?

(looks at everyone else in the topic)

Who's he?

Drago
4th December 2007, 12:18 AM
*bonks Blade* Come now, we've done this before... (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15152)

darktyranitar
4th December 2007, 12:47 AM
Speak of the devil...

EDIT: Yeah, DK, I was sniggering while typing my post there :P

And since he appears to be still alive... well, no reason for him to be missed, right? Right? ;)

Water Pokemon Master
4th December 2007, 02:17 AM
I certainly hope I am not missed. You guys might grow soft and lose your overly unnecessary hatred for your scapegoat / punching bag. We wouldn't want that, now would we? That is what united you in the past, correct?

One wouldn't think that you people would grow beyond your clannish attitudes. I wonder who the immature one is now? Certainly not me. Perhaps you guys are still stuck in the past, as many immature people tend to be? Let's hope not - you wouldn't want this kid to look better and more mature than you obviously superior and more deserving twenty-year olds. ;)

Heald
4th December 2007, 02:33 AM
Guys, we're getting off topic. We're talking about people we miss, not people who return after been gone for over a year just to make this year's most pompous, candy-ass post.

Water Pokemon Master
4th December 2007, 02:46 AM
You flatter me, Heald. To think I returned just to make a post toward you guys. I returned out of the curiosity of this forum's current existence, as you can see by me posting in Pokemon topics before seeing this topic. You said you missed yelling at me... kinda opposite of what you said in that last post, no? Not that I would want to be missed by you. :p Believe you me, I won't be providing the entertainment for you people anymore.

I missssss.... Roarkiller, Alec Trevelyan, Animelee, Hanada Tattsu, and whoever else was around during that era. Yep yep. Good times.

Zak
4th December 2007, 04:08 AM
One wouldn't think that you people would grow beyond your clannish attitudes. I wonder who the immature one is now? Certainly not me. Perhaps you guys are still stuck in the past, as many immature people tend to be? Let's hope not - you wouldn't want this kid to look better and more mature than you obviously superior and more deserving twenty-year olds. ;)

1. Aren't you almost 20? At least considering the age you claimed to be last time, shouldn't be too far off.

2. I know I'll probably only feed your ego by saying this but I don't really care since it's a valid point aside. But considering how far it seemed like you went out of the way to give yourself a reputation in TPM's history, and succeeded in doing so, don't act all surprised and defensive over being mentioned in a topic. Also, although you claim to "enjoy the attention", you're probably only saying that as a weak attempt to shut everyone up, because obviously that's not true considering you whine at the mere mention. You're welcome to react to it however you want, just don't be surprised about it and act like it shouldn't be there.

Water Pokemon Master
4th December 2007, 04:20 AM
I think you are misinterpreting my intentions completely. I know my history with TPM. I don't think a lot of it was justified, while a lot was. What I am saying is: I have moved on. If you have not, it's pretty sad.

Heald
4th December 2007, 04:23 AM
Meh. I'm on the verge of leaving this board anyway. If it wasn't for the RPG forum I'd be outta here like a shot.

Dark Scizor
4th December 2007, 01:12 PM
Aye, the best thing about this board is the nostalgia and the few people who come here to reminisce. That's one of the main reasons I still [occasionaly] come here.

I'd hate for this place to die though, even if my visits and posts are rare. I can't think of many boards that have lasted more than 6 years.

Zak
4th December 2007, 02:58 PM
I think you are misinterpreting my intentions completely. I know my history with TPM. I don't think a lot of it was justified, while a lot was. What I am saying is: I have moved on. If you have not, it's pretty sad.

I understood what you meant, but the thing is, just because anyone mentions/insults you and what they think of you, let alone in a topic ABOUT people who haven't been around, it doesn't mean they haven't moved on.
If they randomly looked for ways to do that in other topics instead of happily forgetting you exist, it would be different.

firepokemon
4th December 2007, 04:41 PM
Bah. I miss PMM, TTTR, the aussie girl from perth whose name I've forgotten and so many others but my mind has gone utterly and completely blank for the moment. I also miss massive spamming posts and six page plus flame wars. Those were fun.

Toxicity
4th December 2007, 05:15 PM
Meh. I'm on the verge of leaving this board anyway. If it wasn't for the RPG forum I'd be outta here like a shot.

And RPG seems to slowly be dwindling. You can't leave us, Heald. ;_;

Also, it's kind of funny that WPM thinks "moving on" means you can't laugh at the funny parts of the past. Which reminds me of another person hardly mentioned yet.

Last Exile, anybody?

Blademaster
4th December 2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, Heald can't leave! He provides 97.6% of the lulz on TPM! Without him, we're doomed to recession! :O

Heald
4th December 2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah, Heald can't leave! He provides 97.6% of the lulz on TPM! Without him, we're doomed to recession! :OWhen 900 years old you reach, look as good you will not!

But I'm getting too old for this shit. As long as people keep making RPGs, I'll hang around.

Magmar
4th December 2007, 10:36 PM

You can't leave! We're oh so close to the 5,000 post mark! :hellyeah:

Dark-San
5th December 2007, 05:01 AM
Last Exile, anybody?

Ryan has been busy juggling both work and studies lately. As for the moment, I have yet to see him online since September. And I suppose the only person that could realistically contact him would be Andy, me think.

Gavin Luper
5th December 2007, 07:12 PM
I miss a few of the old fanficcers - Sooty, Dragon_King86 (however it was written), Tara of course, Kinglerlord2, ZeldaFan20 (who I haven't seen around for months now), X-Wing, Pichu Luver, Genna (Aquababe727) ... and a few others I've probably forgotten. Even though I didn't know them all that well, I also miss the presence of all those really good writers like burakkichu, Tima, Captain Pringle, Tyger and all the rest.

And yeah - where is Ryan? Two months is a long time.

Pichu Luver
5th December 2007, 10:47 PM
I miss a few of the old fanficcers - Sooty, Dragon_King86 (however it was written), Tara of course, Kinglerlord2, ZeldaFan20 (who I haven't seen around for months now), X-Wing, Pichu Luver, Genna (Aquababe727) ... and a few others I've probably forgotten. Even though I didn't know them all that well, I also miss the presence of all those really good writers like burakkichu, Tima, Captain Pringle, Tyger and all the rest.

*waves* Well since I'm Pichu Luver, just here under a different user, I can assure you I'm still alive and well. So 'ello to you, lol. I'm one of those evil closet readers though I don't stop by as much as I used to. *cough* Mostly about in ASB and RPG now.

As for people I miss, well

Silver Ledian (though you're a still about a little *waves*)
mastermysterious (us three used to have pretty funny convo's and the poll of 'how far is your fridge from your computer I still remember ^^''')
There was a forth person waaaay back in our aim chats but I can't remember her user name *sigh*
Charizard04621 (there was a Pokémon RPG we were in where I always looked forward to her next post)
Bugsy (used to talk to her, always wondered what she was up to now)
A lot of fanficcers, though I think Gavin mentioned most of them. Though there was one with a fic about a Arcanine and his trainer who kept lighting things on fire. Always wished they'd finish it but yeah...

Oh, btw I don't know him that well, but has anyone seen Elec Man EXE around? He'd said he was going on a month long trip to his relatives in July but never appeared again. Oo''' Just wondering if anyone knew what happened to him.

Crystal Mew
5th December 2007, 11:49 PM
oh shoot, its wpm!

well...it looks like you've grown up a bit, and I can say I have grown up myself as well. I think everyone has right???

I miss jayumbreon. I haven't talked to him in forever (I know he posted in this thread already but...)

and if you read this jay, you keep deleting me from myspace :( that makes me sad!

Heald
6th December 2007, 01:28 PM
Blimey...I certainly got a backlash for suggesting that I might leave the forums. It's certainly flattering that you guys are so quick to pledge your support to me.

Blademaster
6th December 2007, 06:41 PM
^Heil Heald.

Mega Horny
6th December 2007, 07:43 PM
I miss that guy Mega Horny god wasn't he cool

Toxicity
6th December 2007, 09:32 PM
^Heil Healdler

fix'd

Mega Horny was awesome. As was that one girl Toxicity...

Oh, right. I just lurk majority of the time right now.

DarkTemplarZero
7th December 2007, 01:10 AM
Woah Zak Hunter had cancer? Wow, that's a shock, can't believe I missed that. He was certainly an interesting fellow, he and Evil Child were two of a kind. Used to have some incredibly interesting conversations with them back on MSN

And I wonder, is anybody still around from the old school GS forum or from ASB back when it was still good? I used to be Rhydon4 back in those days, good times, good times.

rinni the bard
8th December 2007, 06:58 AM
I just miss ALL OF YOU *hugs and squeezes*

Oh and I miss rinni...

wait, what?

Roarkiller
8th December 2007, 09:33 AM
I'm still alive here, Jon, just don't visit or post much because there's almost nothing to post (I don't post uselessly too often, unlike the rest of you guys). Plus I'm working now.

Miss all ye old dudes from the TCG board, like Gymleader_Mike, Vap, Draggy, Xatu... and then there's the guys from the old Deck fixing team, back when TPM was THE pokemon forum in the entire internet (those old times, miss 'em), and not forgetting Charmander Girl, whom I first met when I started hanging out at the chatroom before moving to the forum. Firepokemon would probably still remember me begging him to kick me out of the chatroom (sad, but true).

Another two months and it'll be my 7th anniversary here. How time does fly since we were kids.

Btw... noticed that no one mentioned the legendary Ash_300. Or worse... KEVIN!!!

darktyranitar
8th December 2007, 09:40 AM
Ah yeah, Kevin!

So true. I haven't seen him since... the last time the forum moved, IIRC.

Heald
8th December 2007, 09:44 AM
Also, where is fatmanwithamonkey?

Gavin Luper
8th December 2007, 10:07 AM
*waves* Well since I'm Pichu Luver, just here under a different user, I can assure you I'm still alive and well. So 'ello to you, lol. I'm one of those evil closet readers though I don't stop by as much as I used to. *cough* Mostly about in ASB and RPG now.

Holy crap, I did not see that coming! Hehe. *waves back* Good to know you're still around. And slightly spinny, cause I had no idea you were River. :keke:

Toxicity
8th December 2007, 10:41 AM
Also, where is fatmanwithamonkey?

How could I forget Jamey? I haven't talked to him in nearly forever...

Last I heard from him two years ago, he was working towards going to UF.

kainashi
8th December 2007, 12:45 PM
I just miss ALL OF YOU *hugs and squeezes*

Oh and I miss rinni...

wait, what?hey rinni!

Drago
9th December 2007, 12:19 AM
Wow, I had no idea such a topic would drag people out of the wordwork, at least for a guest appearance. Frankly, I suggest we have this topic on a yearly basis to bring back vets. I mean, rinni? How'd that happen?

Toxicity
9th December 2007, 07:44 PM
Maybe there's a subconscious connection to TPM in which people come back seemingly right after we mention them?

The Arbiter hasn't been truly active lately. I kinda miss him poking around in Fanfic and generally anywhere outside of ASB.

Can't seem to think of anybody else not mentioned yet.

Zak
9th December 2007, 11:40 PM
A few more people... from back in the days where I mainly lurked, but I missed reading their posts.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers Grinch. But he used to have a big name here in Misc, if I can recall, and was hated by a lot.

Conspiracy of One, or CO1 as he sometimes called himself, was also a great poster... unfortunately I only spoke to him twice.

Phoenix Reborn/ChildoftheKorn probably has no clue who I am but he was in ummmm a few times and I remember him having posted a lot in that era.

And how could anyone forget With Rye...

Hell, I kinda even miss YAMI YUGI a little.

silverMariruri and/or Azura Stardust I also miss a lot (yes I know they are the same person, but one time she insisted on referring to them as different people since she supposedly changed a lot so just in case she reads this).

Psychic^Master's quizzes are hard to forget.

Did anyone mention Mist? Or... PanCaKe?

Jay Umbreon
10th December 2007, 07:44 PM
well, people I'd enjoy reminiscing with, whom I havn't seen post in a good while include: todd/indecent exposue, lester/venusaur99, vidgamer, connor/bronze umbreon and kevin/with rye.

those guys were mint.

and sam, I'm sorry, I enjoy cleansing my myspace friends too much and I go solely off whether I know them or of them by their pictures and whether they're british or not, but I always forget that I have you added, lol, so I mistake you for a random yank who somehow got in the net amongst an all-brit catch. sorryyyyyyyy. but i miss you too =]

and yeah, seeing this place close down for good would suck. If nothing else, I hope it stays an archive giving rememberence to at least some really old topics and memories.

im so gay. (y)

rinni the bard
15th December 2007, 06:30 AM
Hi hi! I come back every now and again but usually have nothing to post. I'm just boring now. :D Boo-urns.

Greyfox
15th December 2007, 04:30 PM
Maybe there's a subconscious connection to TPM in which people come back seemingly right after we mention them?

Upon registration, we are embedded with a microchip that makes a faint, but noticeable, beeping noise whenever our names are mentioned by other forum-goers. I like to think of it as the "Attention Whore Alarm".

-Grey

Vejodi
16th December 2007, 04:28 AM
I also realise that shazza asked this question back in 2004, but I figured it's worth asking once again.

I don't remember asking that?! My memory isn't as acute as it once was, I'm afraid..

I miss the old days and the people associated with 2000-2001. In fact, I even miss some of the people who have posted in this topic, merely due to the fact of their and my own lack of communication.

EDIT: Ah, so I did! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10521) Although your topic, DragoKnight, actually shows maturity. Jesus, I was fucking retarded for awhile.

Toxicity
16th December 2007, 05:04 PM
Upon registration, we are embedded with a microchip that makes a faint, but noticeable, beeping noise whenever our names are mentioned by other forum-goers. I like to think of it as the "Attention Whore Alarm".

-Grey

And clearly the fact I mentioned your name means that it works!

Also, don't worry about it, shazza; we were all definitely "retarded" at some point or another. Although not to name names, we've seen a few people that are still in that phase.

Vejodi
16th December 2007, 10:27 PM
Indeed. However, I was purposely being retarded just to annoy. Which is even more retarded.

I should stop saying retarded.

Blademaster
17th December 2007, 05:15 AM
However, I was purposely being retarded just to annoy. Which is even more retarded.

You say that like it's a bad thing, bucko. :mad:

Gavin Luper
17th December 2007, 06:17 AM
Conspiracy of One, or CO1 as he sometimes called himself, was also a great poster... unfortunately I only spoke to him twice.

Did anyone mention Mist? Or... PanCaKe?

I recall CO1, too; I think I spoke to him for a while there. He was a reviewer for the FFRO in one of it's incarnations, I think.

And yeah, she's been mentioned by quite a few people in this thread I think. Unless you were being sarcastic, and pointing that exact point out, in which case, I'll just crawl back into my box now. :keke:

Vejodi
17th December 2007, 11:06 AM
I might mention some members off the topic of my head instead of sleeping:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020207061742/http://www.pokemasters.net/ubb/NonCGI/main.jpg

Lawrence_III_Fanatic
-Mod of PCG and likes yellow socks. Vanessa is still regularly on MSN, I should talk to her one day?

Kasumi
-Mod of Anime Discussion and later turned out to be a guy. Too bad I had an e-crush o nher.

vidgamergbc
-Former e-best friend. Seems to be on MSN regularly.

Mew26
-Went out with vidgamergbc, was a mod of Anime Discussion I think?

totodile_grl
-Amanda still frequents MSN. I think this is the chick you were talking about from Perth, firepokemon?

Bronze_Umbreon
-Still on MSN as Bronzie.

Dodrio
-X-Admin. firepokemon's nemesis.

PokeChamp
-X-Admin.

PokeMaster Chris
-Admin. Not to be confused with Chris The Master.

NineTales3001
-firepokemon's x-bf. Good times. Also the #4th member.

-Ash_300
Postcount++.

ace135ccc
-Clark was cool.

bb88
-Posts regularly on a wrestling forum.

Jet1213
-Wasn't he like a GSC dude?

Mr.E
-Active in a non-TPM related IRC channel.

KBW_ROCK
-Some guy who was cool.

Cirtus Crush Chikorita/Last Exile
-I used to think was a she.

Chikoslavia's Revenge
-I e-dated this chick back in 2001. Giggity.

silverMariruri
-As above.

Pidgeot
-Appears from time to time. PCG mod.

squirtle_flame
-I competed with him for mod of PCG.

Real One Bjarni
-Autistic gimmick.

Venasaur99/Letza
-Regularly on MSN. VG mod.

Karma Chamelon
-The TPM hacker of 2000/2001. Resulted in Postcount-- FTL.

MasterPokemonH
-Reminded me of a little Ash_300.

The Rusted One
-Debater.

PokeMasterMisty
-Didn't she get married and is like 30+ now?

Thunder The Talking Raichu
-Original Misc mod I think?

lilly2000
-Youngest member of the time. Was 8. She'd be like 14/15 now.

Quicksilver62160
-Inventor of the Captured Centre (or whatever) aspect of PCG.

Miltank
-Reminded me of an old school Raz.

With Rye
-Humorous fellow.

Cyndaquil7
-"DWC7" (Down with Cyndaquil 7) was very popular.

Kierhana52
-I forget who, I just remember this username.

Captain_Pringle
-FanFiction writer and had his own forum.

Blitzzzzzzz
-Blitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Green_Pikachu
-Anyone else remember the jokes if Little_Pikachu and Green_Pikachu got together?

The Muffin Man

BBP/Damian Silverblade

Gligar_Man

Chris the Sandslash

PancaKe

Aipom of Doom

And finally...

PokeMaster Kevin
-Created TPM... or something along those lines.

There's more that I miss personally, however since they've posted in this very thread I'd look a bit stupid.

Greyfox
17th December 2007, 01:46 PM
I don't remember why I loathed him back in the day... but boy did I ever...

That is to say, I still do, actually. I remember browsing the old ASB Towers and seeing one of Cyndaquil7's posts. I broke a lamp in rage*, then realized that he didn't post anything after that.

"I've got connections." Sure, C7, we all do.

-Grey

*Might not be true.

Vejodi
17th December 2007, 06:26 PM
Greyfox, what did C7 actually do? I forget.

Greyfox
17th December 2007, 07:18 PM
As soon as he registered his team in ASB, I vaguely remember the entire community (not the people, per sé, just the metaphorical environment) becoming a much darker place.

I remember seeing his name added to the list of Mods at one point after I had left, and shuddering. tygerofdanyte was also listed, and I think I saw him verbally abuse C7 in regards to it in one of the archived threads.

-Grey

Katie
22nd December 2007, 06:52 PM
Kasumi
-Mod of Anime Discussion and later turned out to be a guy.

Hahaha, if TPM had one of those VH1 style "top # whatevers" countdown things, that would be my vote for #1 best moment ever.

Along the same lines, there was that *RedGyarados* person who was active, and then later posted a thread saying that the person that everyone had been talking to never existed, and that they had changed their personality for a contest or something. I can understand fooling people into thinking you're the opposite gender, but how the hell does one change their personality? Say the opposite thing they were originally going to say? That was just an odd confession.

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd December 2007, 07:49 PM
Wow, there are a lot of people that I miss from here, probably many more than I can ever remember!! Here are some of the ones that I can remember right now.

Chicoslavocia's Revenge/Nyroeon: My best TPM friend!! (And appartently Vejodi's ex gf!!) We got to know each other in a kinda strange way a few months after I joined TPM, but we quickly became good friends. We still talk today, and I visit her dA page frequently. She even inspired me to draw a couple of things, which aren't very impressive with my limited artistic skills, she is a great artist though. I wish she still posted here though!!

Silver_Espeon/Lady Kinogassa: she was modded in the old G/S Help forum pretty soon after I joined, she was always friendly, and she made my congrats topic when I was modded in G/S Help. We used to talk once in a while, but then she just disappeared. :(

TyranitarMaster: A lot of you might not know him, but he was my first good friend here that I talked a lot with.

silverMariruri: We never talked with each other a whole lot, but I always liked and respected her.

neoleonight: Another good friend, back around 2001 I joined his message board and modded it for awhile.

Lawrence_III_Fanatic: The funniest TPMer ever!! We talked a few times, Vanessa always had the best posts!!

With Rye: We also talked a few times, and he was also an extremely entertaining member.

PancaKe: Tara was also a very nice member, and a good friend of Chicoslavoica's Revenge.

crazybone: A GSCer, we talked with each other a lot back when he was still on TPM. He used to drop by very occasionally after he left, but he hasn't been around lately, I haven't heard from him for a long time!!

Cheesey: Another very entertaining TPMer!!

Starmew15: A TPMer who also was from the Cleveland area and as far as I know TPM's only other Cleveland Indians fan besides me.

I know I am forgetting some names right now, and there are plenty more people who I miss, but I never really knew. It's kinda sad to look back and think about all of the people that disappeared!!

firepokemon
23rd December 2007, 04:29 AM
hey people how are you all. What happened to #pbs. I can't get to it somebody tell me. please.

firepokemon
23rd December 2007, 04:31 AM
I might mention some members off the topic of my head instead of sleeping:

http://web.archive.org/web/20020207061742/http://www.pokemasters.net/ubb/NonCGI/main.jpg

Lawrence_III_Fanatic
-Mod of PCG and likes yellow socks. Vanessa is still regularly on MSN, I should talk to her one day?

Kasumi
-Mod of Anime Discussion and later turned out to be a guy. Too bad I had an e-crush o nher.

vidgamergbc
-Former e-best friend. Seems to be on MSN regularly.

Mew26
-Went out with vidgamergbc, was a mod of Anime Discussion I think?

totodile_grl
-Amanda still frequents MSN. I think this is the chick you were talking about from Perth, firepokemon?

Bronze_Umbreon
-Still on MSN as Bronzie.

Dodrio
-X-Admin. firepokemon's nemesis.

PokeChamp
-X-Admin.

PokeMaster Chris
-Admin. Not to be confused with Chris The Master.

NineTales3001
-firepokemon's x-bf. Good times. Also the #4th member.

-Ash_300
Postcount++.

ace135ccc
-Clark was cool.

bb88
-Posts regularly on a wrestling forum.

Jet1213
-Wasn't he like a GSC dude?

Mr.E
-Active in a non-TPM related IRC channel.

KBW_ROCK
-Some guy who was cool.

Cirtus Crush Chikorita/Last Exile
-I used to think was a she.

Chikoslavia's Revenge

silverMariruri
-As above.

Pidgeot
-Appears from time to time. PCG mod.

squirtle_flame
-I competed with him for mod of PCG.

Real One Bjarni
-Autistic gimmick.

Venasaur99/Letza
-Regularly on MSN. VG mod.

Karma Chamelon
-The TPM hacker of 2000/2001. Resulted in Postcount-- FTL.

MasterPokemonH
-Reminded me of a little Ash_300.

The Rusted One
-Debater.

PokeMasterMisty
-Didn't she get married and is like 30+ now?

Thunder The Talking Raichu
-Original Misc mod I think?

lilly2000
-Youngest member of the time. Was 8. She'd be like 14/15 now.

Quicksilver62160
-Inventor of the Captured Centre (or whatever) aspect of PCG.

Miltank
-Reminded me of an old school Raz.

With Rye
-Humorous fellow.

Cyndaquil7
-"DWC7" (Down with Cyndaquil 7) was very popular.

Kierhana52
-I forget who, I just remember this username.

Captain_Pringle
-FanFiction writer and had his own forum.

Blitzzzzzzz
-Blitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Green_Pikachu
-Anyone else remember the jokes if Little_Pikachu and Green_Pikachu got together?

The Muffin Man

BBP/Damian Silverblade

Gligar_Man

Chris the Sandslash

PancaKe

Aipom of Doom

And finally...

PokeMaster Kevin
-Created TPM... or something along those lines.

There's more that I miss personally, however since they've posted in this very thread I'd look a bit stupid.

Omg shazza you are the man. I remember all those people what about anidean and dewgong from tcg they were cool. and calaveron he was in the chat and anime and he did spanish pokemon episodes lol. lol. Shazza what happened to everyone in pbs please tell me.

Vejodi
24th December 2007, 05:37 PM
AniDean I think is still on AIM and plays some MMORPG video game.

#pbs still lives Conrad! irc.synirc.net (it's the new ZIRC after all the admins left to create synirc), but remember it mostly just involves all of us idleing and cibe and nick discussing World Of Warcraft.

tttr83
1st January 2008, 02:32 AM
I haven't been here in ages, and I wasn't able to recover my old handle. I can't say I remember anyone 'sides FP and the people he mentioned. Well... hello to you all...

Magmar
1st January 2008, 05:01 PM
I haven't been here in ages, and I wasn't able to recover my old handle. I can't say I remember anyone 'sides FP and the people he mentioned. Well... hello to you all...

Heyyy whats happening--welcome back!

So what's up with the "Banned" under PancaKe's name... Just wondering if there's some sort of gossip I missed there... It's hard being one of the like.. three active posters who isn't a mod. Haha.

Gavin Luper
1st January 2008, 09:25 PM
So what's up with the "Banned" under PancaKe's name... Just wondering if there's some sort of gossip I missed there... It's hard being one of the like.. three active posters who isn't a mod. Haha.

If I'm remembering right, her account was hacked during that trouble we had for awhile in 2006. Hence the consequent ban.

Blademaster
1st January 2008, 10:20 PM
Why hasn't she been unbanned yet, then?

And magmar, I'm a non-Mod regular too... But that only makes two of us... There's a THIRD!? O_O WHO, MAN!?! I MUST KNOW!!

Magmar
1st January 2008, 10:36 PM
Why hasn't she been unbanned yet, then?

And magmar, I'm a non-Mod regular too... But that only makes two of us... There's a THIRD!? O_O WHO, MAN!?! I MUST KNOW!!

Let's make our own forum on TPM and be the mods. It'll be called "Sexy Party":911:

Toxicity
1st January 2008, 10:43 PM
Sexy Party is now relevant to my interests.

tttr83
2nd January 2008, 01:43 AM
What happened to PM Kevin?

kainashi
2nd January 2008, 02:28 AM
What happened to PM Kevin?no one knows. :(

Vejodi
2nd January 2008, 02:31 AM
I saw him on AIM yesterday! :eek:

Bronzie
6th January 2008, 09:06 PM
I'm too lazy to make a big post like Shazza did, but suffice to say I miss all the guys from here. TPM was the best.

And I can tell you all Pancake is at uni.

Vejodi
7th January 2008, 08:28 AM
I'm too lazy to make a big post like Shazza did, but suffice to say I miss all the guys from here. TPM was the best.

And I can tell you all Pancake is at uni.

Hi John. :)

I still have you added on MSN, however you seem to have deleted me a LONG time ago.

Are you and Pancake still together?

Dark Scizor
7th January 2008, 12:11 PM
trouble we had for awhile in 2006.
What trouble was this?

Toxicity
7th January 2008, 12:16 PM
I think it was the transition back to vBulletin from that other forum provider. A lot of things were lost in the transition and some were never salvaged.

Heald
7th January 2008, 02:00 PM
Remember the ezboard days? Remember that you could use html in your sigs? Hahahaha.

I remember I had a sig so that whenever someone opened up a page I had posted in, Doctor Evil's face would appear and an mp3 would play at the same time that would go 'One ...MILLION DOLLARS!'

More like one million LOLLARS amiriteguyz

Bronzie
7th January 2008, 02:23 PM
Hi John. :)

I still have you added on MSN, however you seem to have deleted me a LONG time ago.

Are you and Pancake still together?

I re-added you :P.

And no, havent been for a loooooooooong time haha.

Dark Scizor
7th January 2008, 03:28 PM
I think it was the transition back to vBulletin from that other forum provider. A lot of things were lost in the transition and some were never salvaged.
Ah right.

Does anyone know what happened to Pokemasters.net/vb? I remember that having all the vB stuff before we went to whatever type of board we had last.

Remember the ezboard days? Remember that you could use html in your sigs? Hahahaha.
They were dark, dark days. That was around the first time I left this place.

Vejodi
9th January 2008, 04:05 AM

I remember I had a sig so that whenever someone opened up a page I had posted in, Doctor Evil's face would appear and an mp3 would play at the same time that would go 'One ...MILLION DOLLARS!'

More like one million LOLLARS amiriteguyz

THAT WAS YOU!?

Heald
9th January 2008, 04:49 AM
You were expecting someone else?

Vejodi
9th January 2008, 09:01 PM
I thought it was Karma Chameleon out to get us again! :eek:

Zak
10th January 2008, 05:44 AM
no one knows. :(

Even YOU?? Heh.

firepokemon
10th January 2008, 05:19 PM
Ezboard was a fucking nightmare.

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
11th January 2008, 03:39 AM
Chikoslavia's Revenge

That's Chicoslavocia's Revenge to you.

http://www.kumoko.net/personal/iamsoemo.jpg

And aren't you glad you e-dated this chick?

I was sitting on AIM just minding my own business when Bronzie just HAD to message me so we could reminisce about the old days in TPM.

I dunno, probably most of the people I knew and was friends with back in 2001 and 2002 are gone, so... :/ I was what, 12 when I joined?

Dark Scizor
11th January 2008, 05:33 AM
Well, there's a face I haven't seen in a long time.

Heald
11th January 2008, 05:44 AM
I didn't even have time to post TITS OR GTFO!

Vejodi
11th January 2008, 05:58 AM
Holy fuck.

Damn.

These nostalgic threads are such a magnet for members we thought that had e-died.

Sorry about the spelling Natalie? (I'm trying to remember your real name from seven years ago). I had trouble spelling it back then too, IIRC.

I hope you've been great. What have you been up to? :)

Magmar
11th January 2008, 10:48 AM
Ezboard was a fucking nightmare.

Eww, yeah it was.

Chicoslavocia's Revenge
11th January 2008, 08:13 PM
Hmm, this really isn't the place to be catching up after all these years, but I'm still alive and well. After reading a few of the recent topics here, seems like people like to reminisce here a lot.

I may stick around, at least for a while. Maybe I'll make another topic in the fanart section and take some requests. Who knows?

One of the first things I noticed upon coming back is that the forum seems to have grown up along with its members. You can now say "fuck"? Awesome. Also, God, things were such a popularity contest back then. @_@ I was such an attention whore, too. Lol.

Zak
11th January 2008, 09:14 PM
Hmm, this really isn't the place to be catching up after all these years, but I'm still alive and well. After reading a few of the recent topics here, seems like people like to reminisce here a lot.

I may stick around, at least for a while. Maybe I'll make another topic in the fanart section and take some requests. Who knows?

One of the first things I noticed upon coming back is that the forum seems to have grown up along with its members. You can now say "fuck"? Awesome. Also, God, things were such a popularity contest back then. @_@ I was such an attention whore, too. Lol.

Actually you can turn the curse filter on and off as how it is visible to you.

lol remember when "gay" was censored haha I remember all those topics back then in anime saying "James is ***"

Clark
13th January 2008, 12:43 PM
I miss everyone, that is why I'm here.
But people I miss...Samantha(where art thou!!!!!??!), me, CTM(he is admin here still?).

Crystal Mew
13th January 2008, 11:43 PM
I miss everyone, that is why I'm here.
But people I miss...Samantha(where art thou!!!!!??!), me, CTM(he is admin here still?).

I'm right here silly!!! =)

Clark
13th January 2008, 11:48 PM
hi sam =) <3 <3

Vejodi
14th January 2008, 05:13 AM
Chris The Master (or simply Chris) is still here.

Mikey
17th January 2008, 12:33 AM
No one misses me and that makes me a sad panda ;_;

Toxicity
17th January 2008, 05:35 PM
Oh, Mikey...I knew I was forgetting somebody. :x

How's life been, you sexy beast you?

mr_pikachu
17th January 2008, 07:25 PM
Whoa, Mikey's back!

Is it bad that I remember you most for your... uh... "jingle balls" sig?

Zak
18th January 2008, 05:56 AM
MikeY eh, didn't think I'd see you turn up!

I remember that sig... ha

Magmar
18th January 2008, 12:20 PM
How ya been, Mikey?

And for your viewing plesaure, the latest SLAMPiG:
http://www.slampigcomics.com/comics/slampig011508.jpg

Crystal Mew
19th January 2008, 02:12 AM
Mikey!!! Good to see you!!!

lol, I would of added you to my list of the people I miss, but I still keep in contact with you ;)

Zak
26th January 2008, 01:19 PM
I was just wondering does anyone know what happened to mvtm?

Clark
26th January 2008, 01:22 PM
She was on msn yesterday, but I haven't spoken to her in years. Shes alive though. ;)

AntiAsh Superstar
10th February 2008, 06:28 PM
I miss myself so I have to post again. :(

Hay all, how is things? :D

Dark Dragonite
10th February 2008, 08:59 PM
Don't miss me to much, i missed y'all too!!

Bronzie
11th February 2008, 12:53 PM
I miss myself so I have to post again. :(

Hay all, how is things? :D

your marriage still together?

Blademaster
11th February 2008, 04:06 PM
DARK DRAGONITE!!!! You still owe me a rematch in ASB!

(headlocks him)

You prehistoric, Kanga-whoring fuck, you! How the Hell have you been? I haven't seen you in forever! :D

Dark Dragonite
11th February 2008, 08:21 PM
the short answer is, yes, i will rematch you, and I am well, and in florida, driving a 2003 chevy monte carlo ss jeff gordon edition, how are you?

Blademaster
12th February 2008, 03:39 PM
The short answer?

I'm still as insane as ever. I'm also one of Heald's subordinates now. SIGN DA PETITION!!!!

Heald
12th February 2008, 03:48 PM
You would do well to follow the advice of my minion.

Dark Dragonite
12th February 2008, 04:04 PM
I've never been one to conform for anyone, you guys know that, with the only exception being a sexy lady

Cheesey
13th February 2008, 03:28 PM
Cheesey: Another very entertaining TPMer!!

Aww, thank you Christen :D but I still poke about the forums every few months or so.

Thinking of ummmm, I can think of Nate, Kris (Angel Blossom) and Ashlea who I don't think have been around for a while. But then again I'm not really keeping up with TPM anyway so they might have been kicking about lately..?

Toxicity
13th February 2008, 04:02 PM
Cheesey! Good seeing you return! How's everything been?

TPM hasn't had too much happenings of interest lately, if it helps to answer your question.

Jay Umbreon
19th February 2008, 05:44 AM
remember craig the gnome?
i liked that guy.

AntiAsh Superstar
20th February 2008, 07:26 AM
your marriage still together?

Yes. I'm very sorry that I'm still taken. XD

Zak
20th February 2008, 09:57 AM
i liked that guy.

Still very much alive.

Dark Dragonite
20th February 2008, 10:56 AM
Anyone remember quicksilver62160?
I knew him in person, haven't seen him in forever, I heard he got married recently.

Vejodi
21st February 2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah, he created CC and I modded with him for ages.

firepokemon
22nd February 2008, 01:38 AM
What the fuck is CC. And hi shazza poo how are you

GoldDraconian
15th March 2008, 10:20 PM
Aw, nobody misses me? :(

firepokemon
15th March 2008, 10:36 PM
Don't feel bad, you wouldn't be the only one. in one week and two days is tpm's eight birthday. I must think of something to write.

Oh why didn't we fucking archive everything. I always do wonder if PMK doesn't have at least some things from way back.

Zak
15th March 2008, 11:16 PM
Aw, nobody misses me? :(

Unfortunately I'm afraid I might be the only one who remembers you (only cause I remember everything). You're that guy who participated in some kind of discussion about racism and then somehow caused this guy to go psycho by MENTIONING the word "nigger". Not using it, just mentioning it, and then that guy posted a thread in UBB Help (or vB help was it) begging to ban you and then threatened to report you to "web-police" or something, resulting in him getting banned himself.

Yes I remember you.

Crystal Mew
15th March 2008, 11:45 PM
i liked that guy.

Yes, craig is alive! =) I talk to him alot still, he can't log onto tpm though cause he cant remember his password or something.

Kirby
23rd March 2008, 10:48 PM
I don't miss anyone on TPM because anyone from here that I actually care about I still keep in contact with on AIM and/or IRC.

firepokemon
23rd March 2008, 10:51 PM
I don't miss anyone on TPM because anyone from here that I actually care about I still keep in contact with on AIM and/or IRC.

not like fp?

LOL

Clark
23rd March 2008, 11:06 PM
Jay, if you have AIM msg me. ace135cc.

Vejodi
23rd March 2008, 11:07 PM
Isn't it a bit of a coincidence that the day we all come back and fight is also TPM's 8th anniversary!

Think about it m8s

Clark
23rd March 2008, 11:08 PM
Happy Birthday TPM!

firepokemon
23rd March 2008, 11:10 PM
I am going to post a completely long and unnecessary post for it shazza

Vejodi
23rd March 2008, 11:16 PM
I can't wait!

:cry:

Clark
23rd March 2008, 11:19 PM
Me either. Hopefully I fall asleep reading.

Drago
23rd March 2008, 11:19 PM
I am going to post a completely long and unnecessary post for it shazza
Can you also make a topic and demand that people who joined any later than the first day of TPM can't post? That was hilarious. :lol:

Crystal Mew
24th March 2008, 12:24 AM
8 years huh, thats crazy

Blademaster
24th March 2008, 09:17 AM
Mozel tof.

(raises glass)

Happy 8th, TPM. Here's to another 8.

shazza
29th March 2008, 09:47 PM
Today I realised how much I missed Master_Pokemon H. :(

firepokemon
29th March 2008, 09:57 PM
Today I realised how much I missed Master_Pokemon H. :(

Why?

I miss Calaveron. He was cool.

shazza
30th March 2008, 02:49 AM
Because his posts often made me laugh.

Crystal Mew
30th March 2008, 11:12 PM
Whatever happened to Angel Blossom (Kris)?

Not that I miss her, just wondered where she went. I think she hated me because she thought all her e-boyfriends were trying to get with me :rolleyes:

such stupid drama back then. lol

firepokemon
30th March 2008, 11:28 PM
e-boyfriends, e-girlfriends oh those were nightmares. Although two bigger got together in real life and married didn't they? Oh and what the hell were with those tpm weddings. That was a curse.

Crystal Mew
30th March 2008, 11:33 PM
Haha yes! Sooade!! We're still patiently waiting for the first tpm baby :)

Not sure what other tpm couple made it to marriage besides them

Kirby
31st March 2008, 12:30 AM
Whatever happened to Angel Blossom (Kris)?

Not that I miss her, just wondered where she went. I think she hated me because she thought all her e-boyfriends were trying to get with me :rolleyes:

She hated anyone with ovaries, unfortunately.

Zak
31st March 2008, 03:30 AM
All I remember is whenever she was around and we were talking about some girl who was known to be hot (or when someone linked to a picture of one that was) her attitude was "she's probably a whore".

Clark
31st March 2008, 03:33 AM
soo kidnaps babies now.

AntiAsh Superstar
18th April 2008, 01:58 PM
soo kidnaps babies now.

..she does? I know she's kinda taken with her best friend's kid but wow... she even managed to hide this from me!

shazza
18th April 2008, 09:14 PM
Well, give her what she wants man and she might stop stealin'!

Clark
19th April 2008, 05:37 AM
i miss "steph" when he pretended to be a girl.*hawt*

Master Rudy
19th April 2008, 10:40 AM
Haha yes! Sooade!! We're still patiently waiting for the first tpm baby :)

Not sure what other tpm couple made it to marriage besides them

Hey its Asi Im using Rudys profile cause Im too lazy to log out :/
Anyway as for another TPM couple getting married.....Im still waiting on my ring >.> me and Rudy have been together for 5 years tomorrow (the 20th of April is our anniversary :D) but he has yet to propose because of money stuff. Aka he needs a better job before Im going to start a family with him, so if people could kinda poke him whenever hes been online too long and tell him to get a better job that would be awesome :D XD Cause Im not waiting freaking forever over here :P lol

Heald
19th April 2008, 11:15 AM
Hey its Asi Im using Rudys profile cause Im too lazy to log out :/
Anyway as for another TPM couple getting married.....Im still waiting on my ring >.> me and Rudy have been together for 5 years tomorrow (the 20th of April is our anniversary :D) but he has yet to propose because of money stuff. Aka he needs a better job before Im going to start a family with him, so if people could kinda poke him whenever hes been online too long and tell him to get a better job that would be awesome :D XD Cause Im not waiting freaking forever over here :P lol
i had a family once but i sold them into slavery...ironically enough with the money i made i could start a new family, which i did, but now i think a pattern is beginning to emerge, because those Zambian slave traders look mighty tempting right now

Clark
19th April 2008, 01:15 PM
ugly people shouldn't reproduce. keep playing online rudy.

Magmar
19th April 2008, 04:33 PM
Oh shit, happy birthday TPM! 8 years for me, ugh!!! I'm old XD

Greyfox
22nd April 2008, 11:49 AM
Eight years? Fuck! I've wasted my life.

-Grey

firepokemon
23rd April 2008, 09:49 PM
^^ Magmar you could have posted in the happy birthday tpm thread. Oh well, good to see you're still here Magmar.

^ The Arbiter how dare you say you've wasted your life, you've wasted some of your life but you would have wasted half your life regardless elsewhere anyway. :P

firepokemon smacks Ace135CC

I don't miss anyone at the moment except for can anyone remember a guy, who got upset with Dodrio along with reeb way back in 2000 and he thus left the board pretty much thereafter. I can't even think of the guys name whatsoever? Anyone know? And does anyone know when Pokemon Master left the boards?

Kirby
23rd April 2008, 10:57 PM
i miss "steph" when he pretended to be a girl.*hawt*

:rolleyes:

shazza
24th April 2008, 06:27 AM
I don't miss anyone at the moment except for can anyone remember a guy, who got upset with Dodrio along with reeb way back in 2000 and he thus left the board pretty much thereafter. I can't even think of the guys name whatsoever? Anyone know?

Flying Destiny.

firepokemon
24th April 2008, 06:45 AM
Flying Destiny.

Nah Flying Destiny was a much later account than that. This guy probably left before you came Shazza dear.

Andrew
25th April 2008, 06:16 AM
I miss kurai / hyrulian genius:(

firepokemon
25th April 2008, 08:07 AM
I miss kurai / hyrulian genius:(

Uhhh why? Seriously though HG was cool and all and I see him on pbs every day even though he doesn't talk much. And yes he had a reputation and is an important member of this forum. But can you name one memorable post the guy made?

And another thing, what should one exactly make of HG? This guy from no where starts making a reputation for himself in the Gold, Silver and Crystal forum and was a voice operator (+v) on tpm's chatroom. Slowly by making intelligent replies (something I won't deny him) he gets a better reputation.

But these are the facts:

He didn't make the group of mods who modded within a month of the forum opening those being No-BSPiccoloNamek, Madelyn151 and maybe one or two others.

He doesn't make the new set of mods those being the additions to the new forum Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Pinball (I think thats what it was called). And where Magmar becomes moderator of General Discussion. And then finally myself, Too Cool Scyther, ThunderTheTalkingRaichu and PokeMasterMisty.

The next set of moddings basically replaced the staff members from the boards, I'll be talking of Psyduck2, Gyro, Ninetales3001, Pokemaster Ben (an admin), PokeMaster Jez, PokeMaster Mike (not to be confused with the muffin man who was like PokeMasterMike) and basically literally the whole of the staff members who just didn't really take to the forum.

Thus in TCG you got DewGONG, Jolteon999 and Blastoise_Boy. Red, Blue and Yellow you got Ishdul, GodOfGaming and I think Farfetch'd. Silver Clefairy in Gold and Silver. Ginger Cat and Chicken Winger Mew in Fanfic Board and Raichu in General Discussion. I'm not 100% sure about ASB but I do know ditto_pokefreak, Gengachu and PokeMaster Julian (this guy may or may not have been a mod in the other pokemon games forum). Also at this time Growlithe_Trainer may have been added to anime discussion (I do remember Onix11 staying there for longer than usual). But regardless HG did not make it.

In fact what I find more startling is that HG does not initially make the cut for what I will refer to as the Dodrio additions. Firstly, PokeChamp replaced TCS who was fired/left, Christian Whalley became moderator of General Discussion and possibly Denryuu72 to Gold & Silver.

Those were the first additions and then the likes of Lugia007 and Too Cool Scyther (returning) being made a mod while myself quit and TTTR fired. Misty1 later Kasumi modding Anime Discussion, Blitzzzzzzz added to Fanfics board and also Mr. E and trinity added to red/blue and yellow.

No where did HG (Hyrulian_Genius), who later became Virtual Reality and later became Kurai make the cut at first. See what a lot of people don't know is that HG, along with reeb, Takeshi/RealSlimShady (guy from UPN friends with TCS), Calaveron, a few others and myself despised Dodrio. In fact what a lot of people don't know is that Takeshi/RealSlimShady had an ezboard where those people and later myself would discuss how bad Dodrio was. HG was in that group, he did not like Dodrio. But something changes.

Not only do I became an aop in #pokemasters before he does, yeah he gets it a week later and keeps it when its decided theres too many ops but HG was in that chatroom far longer than I was. Basically HG saw others being added, and HG liked what he saw, and so HG joined the others in loving everything Dodrio did, they kissed his arse and all of that. People don't know this stuff.

It is only then that HG is added as a Gold & Silver mod. Thus, whats our conclusion. Not only was HG not the most active person in Gold & Silver. But that he was only added finally after Blaze was deleted as a Gold & Silver mod. Quickly HG starts helping PikachuPikablu an aop in #pokemasters, a member of the UBB and a major contributor to the initial information TPM had of Gold and Silver. Now that HG is made a moderator, he becomes much closer to PokeMaster Kevin which if you look at how each administrator got their adminship, it all comes down to how much of Kevin's arse they can kiss. So HG contributes to the gold & silver section of TPM and majorly helps with Crystal. He gets a gold and silver report which he did bloody well but I'll get to another point soon.

So what have we got so far?

HG a minor player in the #pokemasters chatroom, a member who joins one day after the UBB opens and a person who does not get noticed at first, nor does he make much of an impact. He befriends Takeshi/RealSlimShady, reeb, Calaveron and others and talks about what a bastard Dodrio is. He then slowly notices that if you want to go anywhere you need an impact and you need to kiss ass. Thats what he did, he befriends some of Dodrio's friends and slowly befriends Dodrio. But my god you should have seen what a panicked shit HG was when Dodrio learnt of this Ezboard. Talk about being worried. He starts contributing to the site and he makes a report with friends and befriends Kevin.

Now its no secret that this is how each person got to be admined:

PokeMaster Ben and Dodrio were site members, I can't say I know a lot about Ben he posted a maximum of 20 times and then disappeared but he was admin. Dodrio was originally just a moderator of Stadium and possibly Red, Blue and Yellow but nonetheless he was a major contributor to the site and within a week of the board opening he was made administrator. I have no concerns about either of those two. They were site members, clearly they had to be friends with Kevin and clearly thats why they were admined. Not to mention that Dodrio was the only real staff member at the time who actually bothered to post. The rest of them sat on their arse and did nothing and just watched the board descend into madness. With some of them namely the TCG bitching about it afterwards when neither Ninetales3001 (at the time), Gyro (who was admittedly having her problems in the chat she was kinda like head sop) and Psyduck2 (apparently some complete nutjob, possibly a paedophile now from the sounds of him)

PokeChamp - Oh yes where do I start. He is like a complete nobody but somehow he starts kissing up Dodrio's arse along with the rest of that group. Only to then go straight for Kevin's arse and starts ignoring Dodrio and taking no notice of him. Yeah sure he is quick to defend Dodrio in the wars at the time, he made quite sure to get in reeb and Takeshi's faces at the time and later with me when I had my troubles with Dodrio. But as things settle down and he realises that to get places, you make damn sure to kiss arse. Basically he first kisses Dodrio's arse and then goes for Kevin's arse and so by the time Dodrio decides thats it hes over the drama (which most of his lackeys basically spuffed themselves in and I'm sure egged them on), basically Dodrio has had enough of his pathetic lackeys and hell hes even nice towards me at the end. He goes and quits. And who do you think is right there ready to take the adminship with Dodrio gone? The very man who once kissed Dodrio's arse. And trust me I know this stuff, I know what went on. Anyway PC admined. Now PC was a shit admin, a shit of an admin and I had my wars with him, he was pathetically amateurish at banning. Anyway PC must have been fucked up, because he ended up befriending Karma Chameleon, in who knows what the fuck that shit was. It was some type of faggotry. And the bastard for some reason unknown to the rest of us, but I just think PC was fucked up, gave KC his password. And yes the board got hacked for the second time, the first of course being Dodrio having the same password at TPM as he had at PokeDaily. And we all know what eventually became of PC over the following months. He'd just make his own admin decisions without including Lugia007 or HG and basically became a right ass. Eventually, there became a point when he must have been fucked on drugs, posting the queerist shit one could ever see. Basically after a while PC was fucked and fucked in a seriously twisted shit way. Oh and supposedly he befriended KC to try and protect TPM. Yeah whatever, I know thats one of the reasons we were meant to believe but I don't buy that shit for a second.

Now we all know Lugia007 now kainashi, a pathetic spamming asshole that only had a reputation as a spammer at first. But regardless, he soon befriends the rest of the lackeys and thus kisses Dodrio's arse and with Dodrio gone and PC admined, well he just had to do more arse kissing and eventually talks to Kevin often. Basically Lugia007 like PC didn't gain a reputation thanks to their posts but a reputation for the shit they caused outside the forums and on the msn and aim chats. He majorly kissed Dodrio's arse in a way that is seriously bordering on faggotry for a straight person, he starts having these pathetic e-relationships with half the female tpmers and he keeps kissing up to Kevin. Hes made admined, after I and some others started to agree that PC needed to go down as he was an useless admin, a corrupt admin and ultimately he caused TPM to be hacked thanks to his faggotry and patheticness. So Lugia becames along with HG admin.

Hyrulian_Genius, later Virtual Reality and currently kurai. - I've already mentioned that hes one fucking arse kisser and the rest and I'll talk about what really makes him pathetic later. But I shall add, that when TPM became EZboard he was one quick guy wanting to get away real fast.

Little_Pikachu - Parts of me respect this person. See LP when she came to the boards was ballsy. She said signature ratings suck, she even went on a spree which at the time was quite respectful that e-relationships suck arse and just pathetic and the rest. Basically she wasn't one to mince words and thus she unlike others actually created a reputation thanks to her posts. But lets face it right now I'm kinda fucked and I'm talking about how pathetic the admins are. So she gets a reputation, befriends a bunch of British people that all seem to group up as groups naturally occur. But she wants more, I'm not sure exactly how she did it or whether it was her intention in the first place. But you knew this girl would be modded on her own. I have nothing against that. So she becomes a mod of misc and starts kissing Kevin's arse in a major way. See half of LPs great reputation was that while TPM were in some type of e-relationship spree she told everyone how fucking pathetic they were. Which, naturally most of them were. But that wasn;t good enough for LP. She betrayed those very words. And she sucked up to Kevin in a really bad way. Clearly they aimed each other and she probably acted like a real sweetie. You knew something was happening, because she soon replaced Mr.E as UBB Help mod and she soon started to appear in #pokemasters with a bloody Vop. And we all know Kevin fell for the bitch hard. And we certainly knew, Lugia007 saw the silver lining, that this bitch would become an admin. Which she did. Basically she could have become an admin by her reputation, she just had to be a hypocrite and kiss her arse to the top where shes remained ever since. I bet Kevin's balls tightened after she being admin, and she telling Kevin. Um sorry but no e-relationship anything. Basically Kevin got his balls chopped off quite literally.

PokeMaster Chris - Of all the people to become admins, this one is down right strange. He becomes a mod of anime discussion when the board first opens. He does nothing there, he never posts and he gets demodded. He seemingly returns later and somehow gets on the Kiss Kevin's arse brigade and becomes admin after such a short time and then posts perhaps 10 posts before becoming inactive. Yeah Kevin sure knows how to pick some people.

ChrisTheMaster may be an exception to the rule, perhaps, I don't know but this is the period where I lost internet access at home and my memories get real murky. He arrives on the boards, along with LP and others and they naturally clique up as groups do. Slowly he posts away and gets a reputation as a tech guy which, comes in handy for Kevin with the problems he had with servers, software and stuff. He gets modded and he along with Lady Vulpix, OzAndrew and Zak they become supermods (I could bitch about these four ever becoming supermod because I still don't understand why they became supermods but I'll leave that for another time when I'm fucked up). He uses his tech skills more, he has his own pathetic UBB thing and he joins PBS and the rest of that. And thanks to his tech skills he gets admined. I can't disagree really with him being an admin, he probably kissed Kevin's arse like Kevin was a God. But lets face it, I think TPM could be gone by now if it wasn't for Chris. He deserved to be admined, I just don't understand why he was supermodded but I'll leave this to that. Although Chris its time to give up being admin as you're a useless shit that isn't around anymore.

----

So thats how normal users get their way to being admin. Now lets move on shall we for why HG can be seen as seriously fucked. HG becomes an admin, he does a pretty good job. But Gold & Silver get released in America and elsewhere and the board gains even more newbies than we ever had before. Not only does Gold, Silver and Crystal require a separate help forum but the so called elites get pissed off at how newbieish it all is. So thus, an elitist piece of crap forum named G/S/C Elite gets made. With naturals getting put in and the rest of us having to try and answer ridiculous questions. Anyway, I make it in but then get kicked off and really I never deserved to be in there in the first place. But it never became a real g/s/c elite forum and HG became a real piece of shit. He stopped doing what was actually a great report (something I seriously miss on pokemon sites today) but other things happen.

For you see, one day Kevin gained access to the Pokemon Battle Stimulation code that began at PokeGym and put it on pokemasters. This was a mistake as the servers could never handle it and many people were mightily pissed off at other forums such as Azure Heights. Now PBS had many flaws, namely it was in a coding that wasn't that good in the first place. Thus it got hosted elsewhere. But really it was a piece of shit. Many boards and people from Azure Heights, GameFAQS and some from tpm saw the need for a new beginning. And thus became the days of chatrooms with RBY bots and GSC bots. Now its quite funny, but as that system became introduced, HG literallyu dropped away from GSC. One may say, well maybe he tired of it, yeah sure you can say that. But I think theres another important point to be made. HG loves to look like a smart guy. The actual thought that he could well be crap at something is a horrid feeling for him. And to be smacked down in a game where supposedly he was such an EXPERT, well wasn't going to happen. Other users had real balls, Lugia007, Mr. E, trinity, Denryuu72 and even Christian_Whalley (who actually helped rate teams for the report) played tournament games. Where was HG? He wasn't going to be knocked down so quite literally he ignore it.

Therefore this supposedly great member that we're all meant to think is so smart, such a genius and so great. Well isn't. He for one, can kiss people's arses in a serious way, he did it with Dodrio, Kevin, the SOPS in #pokemasters. Hes quite ready to betray his supposeable friends as he did with reeb and that where he joined in on the Dodrio blasting but quickly turned that around.

He becomes this so called EXPERT of Gold, Silver and Crystal. And yes in a way he contributed hugely to that forum. But he didn't do that good of a job and it required plenty of kissing arse to finally become modded there. When he became mod, it also meant the pathway to make a report and to gain some serious arse kissing opportunities with Kevin. But this guy who is supposedly such an EXPERT never dares to help script r/b/y or g/s bots. Hes out of that scene pretty fast when that talk starts happening. I'd be quite surprised if he ever tried putting his arse on the line in a battle. I wonder how good his g/s/c advice is now. Perhaps one day someone will look at the reports he made and actually see how close they are to real strategies that work and all. I guess we'll never know will we. I'm sure with some searching I can find the archived stuff and compare it to Smogon. The fact is HG contributed at TPM and yeah he did post at Pokedaily, a site that was supposed to be the Azure Heights of Gold and Silver (clearly that didn't happen). But when this highly intelligent group actually gets themselves together with proper battle systems (the battle bots) HG is no longer in that scene. Funny that.

And yes I didn't actually start intending on making such a big post or for that matter to attack HG or anyone else. But sometimes, people require facts and the facts are that HG isn't always the person or member of this forum as some of you think. His posts were rarely ever long, his contributions to the pokemon community's knowledge of gold and silver wasn't as great as many would like to think it is. He had to kiss and betray people and kiss many arses to get where he was. And of course when tpm goes to shit, hes quick to jump off the bandwagon. And of course he was just too fucking scared of getting his arse bitten to actuall participate in a pokemon battle.

-----

Yeah OK maybe I'm fucked in the head right now but something needed to be said. And do not delete this post. We are now an eight year plu board that is dying with most members a long time away from here. In 2000, 2001 and even 2002 shit like this was allowed. So let this post survive. I'm quite prepared for someone to post shit about me.

Heald
25th April 2008, 08:41 AM
I think I've hated every mod of every forum on this board at some point in time. The only exceptions I can think of are Scott, Zak, the Video Game mods and most of the RPG mods (don't even get me started on the RPG mods of past and present, since that is a whole nest of trouble), since they're the only mods that weren't retarded enough to realise my bad-ass attitude and my acting like a dick about 99% of the time was never really in malice. Ironically enough, all the mods who confronted me over my attitude earned my real-life ire, which probably contributed to the fact that although I could probably mod this place than most of the mods combined, I sort of shot myself in the foot by making physical threats of violence towards the mods and their families.

Not that I'd want to be a mod on a Pokemon forum anyway, because the only people who actually were modded are EXACTLY the kind of people who would brag about it to their friends.

shazza
25th April 2008, 10:02 AM
If you spent half the time on university work than you just did in that single post, I'm quite sure you would be passing with flying colours.

P.S: Maybe Andrew misses kurai because of an intimidate friendship they shared. :(

Kirby
25th April 2008, 01:37 PM
yeah bragging about being a mod on a pokemon forum. all the chicks will be over you

Clark
26th April 2008, 11:38 AM
fp go outside. im sure theres a few llamas to fuck.

but anyways, pc was gay, hg was gayer. l00g33 is pretty homo, pmc was really gay i think, ctm is straight sometimes, lp is a dike. kevin is osama.

shazza
26th April 2008, 11:57 AM
fp go outside. im sure theres a few llamas to fuck.

but anyways, pc was gay, hg was gayer. l00g33 is pretty homo, pmc was really gay i think, ctm is straight sometimes, lp is a dike. kevin is osama.

Kurai is/was not gayer than PokeChamp. Kainashi is alright, was just a bit of a suck up back in his time. But who wasn't? I sure as fuck was. PMC was Australia so therefore = cool. CTM is alright, but has the Zak syndrome when he thinks he's in the crowd but actually isn't. Man, she's not a dyke, look at Kevin and her LOL! Nah fuck off he ain't OSama.

Clark
26th April 2008, 12:01 PM
stop kissing my ass. your lips are chapped.

shazza
26th April 2008, 12:04 PM
But it's so tender.

woz
27th April 2008, 02:35 AM
Uhhh why? Seriously though HG was cool and all and I see him on pbs every day even though he doesn't talk much. And yes he had a reputation and is an important member of this forum. But can you name one memorable post the guy made?

And another thing, what should one exactly make of HG? This guy from no where starts making a reputation for himself in the Gold, Silver and Crystal forum and was a voice operator (+v) on tpm's chatroom. Slowly by making intelligent replies (something I won't deny him) he gets a better reputation.

But these are the facts:

He didn't make the group of mods who modded within a month of the forum opening those being No-BSPiccoloNamek, Madelyn151 and maybe one or two others.

He doesn't make the new set of mods those being the additions to the new forum Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Pinball (I think thats what it was called). And where Magmar becomes moderator of General Discussion. And then finally myself, Too Cool Scyther, ThunderTheTalkingRaichu and PokeMasterMisty.

The next set of moddings basically replaced the staff members from the boards, I'll be talking of Psyduck2, Gyro, Ninetales3001, Pokemaster Ben (an admin), PokeMaster Jez, PokeMaster Mike (not to be confused with the muffin man who was like PokeMasterMike) and basically literally the whole of the staff members who just didn't really take to the forum.

Thus in TCG you got DewGONG, Jolteon999 and Blastoise_Boy. Red, Blue and Yellow you got Ishdul, GodOfGaming and I think Farfetch'd. Silver Clefairy in Gold and Silver. Ginger Cat and Chicken Winger Mew in Fanfic Board and Raichu in General Discussion. I'm not 100% sure about ASB but I do know ditto_pokefreak, Gengachu and PokeMaster Julian (this guy may or may not have been a mod in the other pokemon games forum). Also at this time Growlithe_Trainer may have been added to anime discussion (I do remember Onix11 staying there for longer than usual). But regardless HG did not make it.

In fact what I find more startling is that HG does not initially make the cut for what I will refer to as the Dodrio additions. Firstly, PokeChamp replaced TCS who was fired/left, Christian Whalley became moderator of General Discussion and possibly Denryuu72 to Gold & Silver.

Those were the first additions and then the likes of Lugia007 and Too Cool Scyther (returning) being made a mod while myself quit and TTTR fired. Misty1 later Kasumi modding Anime Discussion, Blitzzzzzzz added to Fanfics board and also Mr. E and trinity added to red/blue and yellow.

No where did HG (Hyrulian_Genius), who later became Virtual Reality and later became Kurai make the cut at first. See what a lot of people don't know is that HG, along with reeb, Takeshi/RealSlimShady (guy from UPN friends with TCS), Calaveron, a few others and myself despised Dodrio. In fact what a lot of people don't know is that Takeshi/RealSlimShady had an ezboard where those people and later myself would discuss how bad Dodrio was. HG was in that group, he did not like Dodrio. But something changes.

Not only do I became an aop in #pokemasters before he does, yeah he gets it a week later and keeps it when its decided theres too many ops but HG was in that chatroom far longer than I was. Basically HG saw others being added, and HG liked what he saw, and so HG joined the others in loving everything Dodrio did, they kissed his arse and all of that. People don't know this stuff.

It is only then that HG is added as a Gold & Silver mod. Thus, whats our conclusion. Not only was HG not the most active person in Gold & Silver. But that he was only added finally after Blaze was deleted as a Gold & Silver mod. Quickly HG starts helping PikachuPikablu an aop in #pokemasters, a member of the UBB and a major contributor to the initial information TPM had of Gold and Silver. Now that HG is made a moderator, he becomes much closer to PokeMaster Kevin which if you look at how each administrator got their adminship, it all comes down to how much of Kevin's arse they can kiss. So HG contributes to the gold & silver section of TPM and majorly helps with Crystal. He gets a gold and silver report which he did bloody well but I'll get to another point soon.

So what have we got so far?

HG a minor player in the #pokemasters chatroom, a member who joins one day after the UBB opens and a person who does not get noticed at first, nor does he make much of an impact. He befriends Takeshi/RealSlimShady, reeb, Calaveron and others and talks about what a bastard Dodrio is. He then slowly notices that if you want to go anywhere you need an impact and you need to kiss ass. Thats what he did, he befriends some of Dodrio's friends and slowly befriends Dodrio. But my god you should have seen what a panicked shit HG was when Dodrio learnt of this Ezboard. Talk about being worried. He starts contributing to the site and he makes a report with friends and befriends Kevin.

Now its no secret that this is how each person got to be admined:

PokeMaster Ben and Dodrio were site members, I can't say I know a lot about Ben he posted a maximum of 20 times and then disappeared but he was admin. Dodrio was originally just a moderator of Stadium and possibly Red, Blue and Yellow but nonetheless he was a major contributor to the site and within a week of the board opening he was made administrator. I have no concerns about either of those two. They were site members, clearly they had to be friends with Kevin and clearly thats why they were admined. Not to mention that Dodrio was the only real staff member at the time who actually bothered to post. The rest of them sat on their arse and did nothing and just watched the board descend into madness. With some of them namely the TCG bitching about it afterwards when neither Ninetales3001 (at the time), Gyro (who was admittedly having her problems in the chat she was kinda like head sop) and Psyduck2 (apparently some complete nutjob, possibly a paedophile now from the sounds of him)

PokeChamp - Oh yes where do I start. He is like a complete nobody but somehow he starts kissing up Dodrio's arse along with the rest of that group. Only to then go straight for Kevin's arse and starts ignoring Dodrio and taking no notice of him. Yeah sure he is quick to defend Dodrio in the wars at the time, he made quite sure to get in reeb and Takeshi's faces at the time and later with me when I had my troubles with Dodrio. But as things settle down and he realises that to get places, you make damn sure to kiss arse. Basically he first kisses Dodrio's arse and then goes for Kevin's arse and so by the time Dodrio decides thats it hes over the drama (which most of his lackeys basically spuffed themselves in and I'm sure egged them on), basically Dodrio has had enough of his pathetic lackeys and hell hes even nice towards me at the end. He goes and quits. And who do you think is right there ready to take the adminship with Dodrio gone? The very man who once kissed Dodrio's arse. And trust me I know this stuff, I know what went on. Anyway PC admined. Now PC was a shit admin, a shit of an admin and I had my wars with him, he was pathetically amateurish at banning. Anyway PC must have been fucked up, because he ended up befriending Karma Chameleon, in who knows what the fuck that shit was. It was some type of faggotry. And the bastard for some reason unknown to the rest of us, but I just think PC was fucked up, gave KC his password. And yes the board got hacked for the second time, the first of course being Dodrio having the same password at TPM as he had at PokeDaily. And we all know what eventually became of PC over the following months. He'd just make his own admin decisions without including Lugia007 or HG and basically became a right ass. Eventually, there became a point when he must have been fucked on drugs, posting the queerist shit one could ever see. Basically after a while PC was fucked and fucked in a seriously twisted shit way. Oh and supposedly he befriended KC to try and protect TPM. Yeah whatever, I know thats one of the reasons we were meant to believe but I don't buy that shit for a second.

Now we all know Lugia007 now kainashi, a pathetic spamming asshole that only had a reputation as a spammer at first. But regardless, he soon befriends the rest of the lackeys and thus kisses Dodrio's arse and with Dodrio gone and PC admined, well he just had to do more arse kissing and eventually talks to Kevin often. Basically Lugia007 like PC didn't gain a reputation thanks to their posts but a reputation for the shit they caused outside the forums and on the msn and aim chats. He majorly kissed Dodrio's arse in a way that is seriously bordering on faggotry for a straight person, he starts having these pathetic e-relationships with half the female tpmers and he keeps kissing up to Kevin. Hes made admined, after I and some others started to agree that PC needed to go down as he was an useless admin, a corrupt admin and ultimately he caused TPM to be hacked thanks to his faggotry and patheticness. So Lugia becames along with HG admin.

Hyrulian_Genius, later Virtual Reality and currently kurai. - I've already mentioned that hes one fucking arse kisser and the rest and I'll talk about what really makes him pathetic later. But I shall add, that when TPM became EZboard he was one quick guy wanting to get away real fast.

Little_Pikachu - Parts of me respect this person. See LP when she came to the boards was ballsy. She said signature ratings suck, she even went on a spree which at the time was quite respectful that e-relationships suck arse and just pathetic and the rest. Basically she wasn't one to mince words and thus she unlike others actually created a reputation thanks to her posts. But lets face it right now I'm kinda fucked and I'm talking about how pathetic the admins are. So she gets a reputation, befriends a bunch of British people that all seem to group up as groups naturally occur. But she wants more, I'm not sure exactly how she did it or whether it was her intention in the first place. But you knew this girl would be modded on her own. I have nothing against that. So she becomes a mod of misc and starts kissing Kevin's arse in a major way. See half of LPs great reputation was that while TPM were in some type of e-relationship spree she told everyone how fucking pathetic they were. Which, naturally most of them were. But that wasn;t good enough for LP. She betrayed those very words. And she sucked up to Kevin in a really bad way. Clearly they aimed each other and she probably acted like a real sweetie. You knew something was happening, because she soon replaced Mr.E as UBB Help mod and she soon started to appear in #pokemasters with a bloody Vop. And we all know Kevin fell for the bitch hard. And we certainly knew, Lugia007 saw the silver lining, that this bitch would become an admin. Which she did. Basically she could have become an admin by her reputation, she just had to be a hypocrite and kiss her arse to the top where shes remained ever since. I bet Kevin's balls tightened after she being admin, and she telling Kevin. Um sorry but no e-relationship anything. Basically Kevin got his balls chopped off quite literally.

PokeMaster Chris - Of all the people to become admins, this one is down right strange. He becomes a mod of anime discussion when the board first opens. He does nothing there, he never posts and he gets demodded. He seemingly returns later and somehow gets on the Kiss Kevin's arse brigade and becomes admin after such a short time and then posts perhaps 10 posts before becoming inactive. Yeah Kevin sure knows how to pick some people.

ChrisTheMaster may be an exception to the rule, perhaps, I don't know but this is the period where I lost internet access at home and my memories get real murky. He arrives on the boards, along with LP and others and they naturally clique up as groups do. Slowly he posts away and gets a reputation as a tech guy which, comes in handy for Kevin with the problems he had with servers, software and stuff. He gets modded and he along with Lady Vulpix, OzAndrew and Zak they become supermods (I could bitch about these four ever becoming supermod because I still don't understand why they became supermods but I'll leave that for another time when I'm fucked up). He uses his tech skills more, he has his own pathetic UBB thing and he joins PBS and the rest of that. And thanks to his tech skills he gets admined. I can't disagree really with him being an admin, he probably kissed Kevin's arse like Kevin was a God. But lets face it, I think TPM could be gone by now if it wasn't for Chris. He deserved to be admined, I just don't understand why he was supermodded but I'll leave this to that. Although Chris its time to give up being admin as you're a useless shit that isn't around anymore.

----

So thats how normal users get their way to being admin. Now lets move on shall we for why HG can be seen as seriously fucked. HG becomes an admin, he does a pretty good job. But Gold & Silver get released in America and elsewhere and the board gains even more newbies than we ever had before. Not only does Gold, Silver and Crystal require a separate help forum but the so called elites get pissed off at how newbieish it all is. So thus, an elitist piece of crap forum named G/S/C Elite gets made. With naturals getting put in and the rest of us having to try and answer ridiculous questions. Anyway, I make it in but then get kicked off and really I never deserved to be in there in the first place. But it never became a real g/s/c elite forum and HG became a real piece of shit. He stopped doing what was actually a great report (something I seriously miss on pokemon sites today) but other things happen.

For you see, one day Kevin gained access to the Pokemon Battle Stimulation code that began at PokeGym and put it on pokemasters. This was a mistake as the servers could never handle it and many people were mightily pissed off at other forums such as Azure Heights. Now PBS had many flaws, namely it was in a coding that wasn't that good in the first place. Thus it got hosted elsewhere. But really it was a piece of shit. Many boards and people from Azure Heights, GameFAQS and some from tpm saw the need for a new beginning. And thus became the days of chatrooms with RBY bots and GSC bots. Now its quite funny, but as that system became introduced, HG literallyu dropped away from GSC. One may say, well maybe he tired of it, yeah sure you can say that. But I think theres another important point to be made. HG loves to look like a smart guy. The actual thought that he could well be crap at something is a horrid feeling for him. And to be smacked down in a game where supposedly he was such an EXPERT, well wasn't going to happen. Other users had real balls, Lugia007, Mr. E, trinity, Denryuu72 and even Christian_Whalley (who actually helped rate teams for the report) played tournament games. Where was HG? He wasn't going to be knocked down so quite literally he ignore it.

Therefore this supposedly great member that we're all meant to think is so smart, such a genius and so great. Well isn't. He for one, can kiss people's arses in a serious way, he did it with Dodrio, Kevin, the SOPS in #pokemasters. Hes quite ready to betray his supposeable friends as he did with reeb and that where he joined in on the Dodrio blasting but quickly turned that around.

He becomes this so called EXPERT of Gold, Silver and Crystal. And yes in a way he contributed hugely to that forum. But he didn't do that good of a job and it required plenty of kissing arse to finally become modded there. When he became mod, it also meant the pathway to make a report and to gain some serious arse kissing opportunities with Kevin. But this guy who is supposedly such an EXPERT never dares to help script r/b/y or g/s bots. Hes out of that scene pretty fast when that talk starts happening. I'd be quite surprised if he ever tried putting his arse on the line in a battle. I wonder how good his g/s/c advice is now. Perhaps one day someone will look at the reports he made and actually see how close they are to real strategies that work and all. I guess we'll never know will we. I'm sure with some searching I can find the archived stuff and compare it to Smogon. The fact is HG contributed at TPM and yeah he did post at Pokedaily, a site that was supposed to be the Azure Heights of Gold and Silver (clearly that didn't happen). But when this highly intelligent group actually gets themselves together with proper battle systems (the battle bots) HG is no longer in that scene. Funny that.

And yes I didn't actually start intending on making such a big post or for that matter to attack HG or anyone else. But sometimes, people require facts and the facts are that HG isn't always the person or member of this forum as some of you think. His posts were rarely ever long, his contributions to the pokemon community's knowledge of gold and silver wasn't as great as many would like to think it is. He had to kiss and betray people and kiss many arses to get where he was. And of course when tpm goes to shit, hes quick to jump off the bandwagon. And of course he was just too fucking scared of getting his arse bitten to actuall participate in a pokemon battle.

-----

Yeah OK maybe I'm fucked in the head right now but something needed to be said. And do not delete this post. We are now an eight year plu board that is dying with most members a long time away from here. In 2000, 2001 and even 2002 shit like this was allowed. So let this post survive. I'm quite prepared for someone to post shit about me.

i lolled

Blademaster
27th April 2008, 03:23 AM
Again, tl;dr.

But this time, the 'd' stands for 'did.' Funny shit. Nice to finally learn a bit about TPM's... colorful history.

Magmar
27th April 2008, 05:06 PM
Lol who the hell remembers all that besides firepokemon. Leave it to him to remember that sorta stuff!

I try to be one of the less-hated people here but then again I could really care less if I am.

youd think i'd be on the list of gay former mods.

Zak
27th April 2008, 08:35 PM
CTM is alright, but has the Zak syndrome when he thinks he's in the crowd but actually isn't. Man, she's not a dyke, look at Kevin and her LOL! Nah fuck off he ain't OSama.

That's a new one... what exactly do you mean?

firepokemon
27th April 2008, 09:31 PM
Heald - LOL. I never liked Raz/Razola. He was a bastad. A real bastad. Anyway how could you hate me? I was a beautiful moderator. LOL. Theres been good mods and bad mods and some totally fucked up like how the hell were they mods to begin with. People like Charmanduh now she was a lovely moderator. Lovely person all round. Come back to the chat one day Charmanduh.

Shazza - If there was a degree in TPM do you think I would get As or A+ or do you think they would have kicked me out? But seriously, yes I know but theres only so many different theories of Globalisation that one can take. And academic people are some of the most pathetic people ever. They can't write for shit. Yes they have great spelling, punctuation and probably grammar. But the majority of them read like pure shit. And how many times or ways does one need to describe something? Seriously sociologists should get out more and really study society rather than coming up with the shit they do.

Kirby - Do you think its possible that one day I could be straight?

Ace - There are no llamas outside I would need to go on a 25 minute car journey. Also I'm not familar with the ways of a Llama could you give me some assistance?

That was great.

Shazza - Just because someone is from Australia does not make them great. Do I have to kill you? But just go play with Ace it looks like hes real horny.

Woz/Christian_Whalley - I'm glad you were able to lol about something.

Blademaster - Theres lots of funny shit, it just needs to be posted. Lets just say I'm working on something.

Magmar - Sorry bud, but you need to read. You were far too lovable to be hated Magmar and we all remember the Magmar and Blastoise_Boy connection. But bleh you were a good mod and always deserved to be modded. And I'm thankful that you were modded it meant I got to mod misc, which, became far more popular and great than General Discussion. Although it use to be cool, how often tpm drama was posted in GD. Oh and the reason you need to read, is those were admins, and it was how GAY they are. Not in the literal sense of what we think of the word GAY today. Thus it wasn't actually who was or who was not homosexual. But who was GAY, who was GAYER and who were the GAYEST OF THE GAYS.

Zak - I kinda think I know what Shazza is talking about. But that label could be applied to anyone, particular myself. And it is Shazza. Shazza may be a dear and hes kinda lovable but Shazza isn't always right. But I do love you Shazza Dear.

Kirby
28th April 2008, 01:26 AM
You're going to have to realize that this isn't something that's just going to happen overnight. You have to be patient with it, cultivate it. Nurture it like that bean plant you planted in grade three, only this time don't forget to water it and don't put it somewhere your cat can eat it. Consider it a responsibility you have to cultivate through love, water, and sunshine, and concentrate on the day to day operations involved. Don't get caught up dreaming about becoming a "bean" farmer, or spend all your time dreaming about how good your "beans" will taste in a salad, with a little oil and vinegar. This is the real world, and "bean" growing isn't something you're going to be really good at right away. Buy a book about "beans" first, read it, and learn what you're getting into.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
28th April 2008, 02:46 AM
I particularly miss Chris the Sandslash because of the amount of interesting contributions he mad in the GD forum back in the day. It was nice discussing with him certain aspects about Pokémon and to find realistic explainations for what they do and how they do it (e.g. their attacks).

shazza
28th April 2008, 11:25 AM
Shazza - If there was a degree in TPM do you think I would get As or A+ or do you think they would have kicked me out? But seriously, yes I know but theres only so many different theories of Globalisation that one can take. And academic people are some of the most pathetic people ever. They can't write for shit. Yes they have great spelling, punctuation and probably grammar. But the majority of them read like pure shit. And how many times or ways does one need to describe something? Seriously sociologists should get out more and really study society rather than coming up with the shit they do.

I love you.

Shazza - Just because someone is from Australia does not make them great. Do I have to kill you? But just go play with Ace it looks like hes real horny.

When did I say that? Oh, just re-read my drunken post. Most people from Australia are retarded.

Zak - I kinda think I know what Shazza is talking about. But that label could be applied to anyone, particular myself. And it is Shazza. Shazza may be a dear and hes kinda lovable but Shazza isn't always right. But I do love you Shazza Dear.

That's a new one... what exactly do you mean?

I don't even know what I was implying in my post. the only logical excuse I can come up with is that Zak a few years ago would try and befriend and partake in #pbs but ultimately fail.

Heald
28th April 2008, 12:23 PM
Heald - LOL. I never liked Raz/Razola. He was a bastad. A real bastad. Anyway how could you hate me? I was a beautiful moderator. LOL. Theres been good mods and bad mods and some totally fucked up like how the hell were they mods to begin with. People like Charmanduh now she was a lovely moderator. Lovely person all round. Come back to the chat one day Charmanduh.

I wasn't aware you were ever a mod.

Although to be fair, the only forums I visited for the first 2 years were FanFic and RPG.

Raz and I used to be part of a select group of jocks that would go around TPM bullying everyone and knocking over the nerds' and geeks' lunches. We were all bastards. Unfortunately, most of the jocks got banned, Raz never posts any more and some others decided that being 20 and posting on a Pokemon wasn't acceptable. So there you go.

Zak
28th April 2008, 01:03 PM
I love you.

When did I say that? Oh, just re-read my drunken post. Most people from Australia are retarded.

I don't even know what I was implying in my post. the only logical excuse I can come up with is that Zak a few years ago would try and befriend and partake in #pbs but ultimately fail.

You sure you aren't thinking of Raven Adonis? I've only entered that place when I needed to reach someone who I know frequents there. Either that or when someone would IM me funny logs from there. I honestly don't remember going out of my way to go there just for fun. And if I did it was never to impress anyone.

Clark
28th April 2008, 04:12 PM
Zak sucks up to me everyday on AIM trying to befriend me, but his awful similarity on LX makes me say no.

Zak
28th April 2008, 11:12 PM
At least I'm a little kid.

Kirby
29th April 2008, 02:50 AM
Zak retaliates with the most insipid, banal comments.

Luna Artemis
15th May 2008, 06:28 PM
Along the same lines, there was that *RedGyarados* person who was active, and then later posted a thread saying that the person that everyone had been talking to never existed, and that they had changed their personality for a contest or something. I can understand fooling people into thinking you're the opposite gender, but how the hell does one change their personality? Say the opposite thing they were originally going to say? That was just an odd confession.

I liked her (?)

Knight of Time
15th May 2008, 07:27 PM
Hoo boy, I thought I posted in this topic at one point, maybe I'm thinking of a similar one.

Anyway, yeah, there are a few people I miss from here, with the reasons for each, they are:

Rambunctious Jamirus- well, when I used to play Pokemon Hangman, I was one of her biggest competitors for plushies, I think I may have gotten more plushies than her at one point, but one of the last major computer crashes made me lose the information on the plushies I won, which eventually made me decide to give all mine up and stop playing (I mean, how would anyone try to go back to see what plushies you won? With some of the topics already gone as far as I know, returning and restarting just wouldn't be worth it to me anymore).

Charizard04621- ah, Karin, at first I thought she was a guy who I mistakenly thought was named Kevin (not PMK Kevin), in the old ASB, I used to prefer her reffings to most other refs, but since times have heavily changed here, I've been getting used to DarkestLight's reffings in the new ASB.

DarkPrincess- this may come as a surprise to some people, but I honestly don't know what has become of her. In the old days when I was DarkPrince etc., she was a fairly common sight here, but I haven't seen any trace of her, anywhere, not even on AIM when I used to talk to her every once in a while. One thing's for sure, if she ended up coming back and getting to her old account, I have a funny feeling she may be shocked at my name change. People can change on the outside more than on the inside, after all.

Avian Freeze- I talk to him occasionally on AIM, but other than that, I have not seen him on here in a long time.

Ledian_X- during the days of the Pokebabies RPGs (there were two of them, the most recent one was a few years ago), he was one of the most common (and most important, I believe) posters in the RPGs.

Silver Ledian- hardly can say anything about him since I don't remember too much of him, other than that he was a PCG mod, anyone know what became of him?

shazza
15th May 2008, 09:42 PM
Silver Ledian- hardly can say anything about him since I don't remember too much of him, other than that he was a PCG mod, anyone know what became of him?

Yeah, he still posts from time to time. In fact, he posted in this very thread and last logged in 8th of May in this year. So he's somewhat around. ;)

Heald
16th May 2008, 10:50 AM
What happened to that kid phaedrus? He was another one of my loyal suck-ups, even though every time he displayed his borderline homoerotic obsession with Green Day, I told him to shut up and stop listening to a talentless, hypocritical band that can only play one song.

Drago
17th May 2008, 01:32 AM
Ledian_X- during the days of the Pokebabies RPGs (there were two of them, the most recent one was a few years ago), he was one of the most common (and most important, I believe) posters in the RPGs.
Please refrain from mentioning the second Pokebabies RPG. After all the fun shenanigans and action of the first one, the second one was seriously a borderline shipping topic. 10 pages spent milling about a ranch? No thanks. I should've just set Tiki on a killing spree.

firepokemon
17th May 2008, 07:08 AM

Like Shazza, I've seen Silver Ledian post on the odd occasion. As for Ledian_X he can be seen viewing the forum often, not posting clearly, but watching, TPM tends to get many people that watch but don't see to post all that much. But hes still around, and he still participates in roleplaying games at the SPP forums.

Oh and Knight Of Time you should post again in Pokemon Hangman, it'd be interesting if a few more played that game.

----

Hmm Phradeus, interesting person, kinda strange but interesting.

Magmar
18th May 2008, 06:06 PM
Lol I was being sarcastic about the list of the gayest of the gay. Oh god that stupid blastoise connection. Embarassing, embarassing! But whatev.

Ultimate Charizard
18th May 2008, 08:13 PM
I think I've hated every mod of every forum on this board at some point in time. The only exceptions I can think of are Scott, Zak, the Video Game mods and most of the RPG mods (don't even get me started on the RPG mods of past and present, since that is a whole nest of trouble), since they're the only mods that weren't retarded enough to realise my bad-ass attitude and my acting like a dick about 99% of the time was never really in malice. Ironically enough, all the mods who confronted me over my attitude earned my real-life ire, which probably contributed to the fact that although I could probably mod this place than most of the mods combined, I sort of shot myself in the foot by making physical threats of violence towards the mods and their families.

Not that I'd want to be a mod on a Pokemon forum anyway, because the only people who actually were modded are EXACTLY the kind of people who would brag about it to their friends.

Well since by default i fell under the rpg mod banner i love you too heald ;) lol.

TBH the only reason i 'got modded' was because its harder and harder to find a valid excuse when people ask what your doing on a Pokemon Board in your late teens/early twenties.

Do sometimes wish i could go back a few years though when this board was still Lively. Needs a good kick up the ass at the min.