PDA

View Full Version : Poll: I don't work Here --;

homeofmew
3rd December 2007, 10:20 PM
Poll: Have you ever been to a store and some other customer thinks you are an employee but you are not?

Yes I was at Nintendo World and i was playing a Pokemon TCG game with a friend of mine and people thought we were staff there

I was at Walmart and people thought was staff just because i but a shopping cart back in those cart return things.

Crystal Mew
5th December 2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah people say this to me all the time, while I'm wearing my name badge. One day I just wanna say, no I dont work here. and watch their expression.

people are so freaking stupid sometimes.

but no, never while I was shopping was I ever asked this...

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
6th December 2007, 05:46 AM
Not in a store. But I used to work at a hospital for a year as one of the guys transporting the inpatients from one station to the other. And since we were all wearing white uniforms often enough the patients thought I'm a doctor.

Blademaster
6th December 2007, 05:49 PM
Never happened to me. But lots of people on the street stop me and ask me for directions.

What the Hell? Do I LOOK like I have a GPS monitor built into my chest? No? Then FUCK OFF!

Zak
10th December 2007, 11:26 AM
Happened to me all the time in Israel.
Other than that, the only thing I get asked a lot is for a cigarette or a lighter when ironically I don't even smoke. I could sort of see why they'd ask me considering how I look, lol.