PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a peace of me? (need ref)

Super pika
9th April 2003, 11:19 AM
HAHA! I'm on such a wining streak,(exept for that battle with Cyrus) that I think I can beat em' all! Does anyone want to oppose me?

The feild: An abandend space station. It has a 0 gravady switch at the edge of the batle feild. Though, it's a whole space station so there are many rooms and sectors.

DQ time: Standerd.

It's a 4 on 4 you chose pokemon first, I'll attack first.

Cyrus
9th April 2003, 11:21 AM
I assume you would prefer not to have another rematch at this point, so I will offer to ref.

Razola
9th April 2003, 11:21 AM
I'll take a piece of you.

Go Yado (male slowking).

max_durston
9th April 2003, 11:23 AM
"Go Seviper." I yell. My Seviper appears in front of me and my Wobbuffet suddenly appears at my side. Tee hee. I love Wobbuffet so i had to put that in.

Super pika
9th April 2003, 11:25 AM
Ahh, Raz. I'll get revenge for that april fools prank. GO FELIX! (Female Butterfree)

Felix, show your beuty with attract. Then, stun spore. After that, Gust!

Edit: Sorry M_D. I can only battle one person.

Cyrus
9th April 2003, 11:26 AM
Welcome to TPM ASB.

First, I recommend you read the rules here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2244)

Then post your initial 6 pokemon in the approval tower here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9072)

Then, once your 6 are approved, enjoy battling.

Razola
9th April 2003, 11:43 AM
That caterpie finally evolved? Well, I guess we should break it in.

First, go on the defensive and quickly use Amnesia targeting Attract.

Next, prevent stun spore by lowing it away with Icy Wind. try to get the stun spore to hit Felicity.

Finally, use Psychic to put Felicity in the whirlwind she creates.

SUB MOVES: Should you end up being attracted, use Psych Up instead of Psychic. That should clear your mind unless your opponent somehow got screwed up.

Amnesia (Attract)~Icy Wind (aiming for Stun Spore)~Psychic/Psych Up

Cyrus
9th April 2003, 12:22 PM
Raz vs. Super Pika (Rematch number 1)

Round 1:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Yado: Amnesia ~ Icywind ~ Psychic
Felix: Attract ~ Stun Spore ~ Gust

As this rematch begins, Super Pika continues to curse Raz for a simple April Fools Day gag. Raz simply flips out his first pokeball, a strong and experienced Slowking. Super Pika selects his oddly named Butterfree, Felix. As the actual combat begins, Yado simply awaits what ever Felix has to dish out, with every intention of riping that technique from her mind. Felix questions how effect a bug making offerings to a sloth, regardless of the fact that it is an icky male. But she follows the orders, but doesn't really but much effort behind it. Yado is unimpressed with the showing, her twirls where slow and sloppy, her dips weren't 'dippy' enough for his taste. Regardless of what this means, Yado didn't arrise to meet the offer. Instead, to prevent ever having to view such sloppy rituals again, he removes the knowledge of how to do it from Felix's mind.

Felix, enraged that Yado would spurn her, elects to make him sit there and think about the mistake, she releases pollen from her wings and slowly pushes them toward her opponent with the steady rythem of her beating wings. Yado, fearing his allergies will act up due to the pressence of the pollen, simply blows it back with a sudden gust of chilled air. As Yado lowers his tail and turns back to face his opponent, Felix has been exposed to her own spores. Being a carrier of such organisms however grants her immunity to her own spores.

Felix elects for a more direct approch to rebuking her opponent, she launchs a small whirlwind at Yado. Yado, hoping to avoid the effects of the minor whirlwind gripes Felix within his psychic grip and ripes her down toward the metal plating of the arena. She flys through her own minor vortex to bounce off the metalic grate of this chamber's flooring. Felix, recoils from the blow to return to hovering a few feet above the grates.

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 100% (HP) 88% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 80% (HP) 98% (Energy)

Razola
9th April 2003, 06:29 PM
What, wasn't Felix previously immune to Stun Spore? One would imagine that Butterfree would be immune to her own spore seeing as how she's covered with them. What's up with the 180 on that?

Anyways...

Okay Yado, time to get cooking. First, bring Felix to your level by using Psychic. Then toast the little bug with Two Flamethrowers.

SUBS: If Felix uses any spores or powders, use Icy Wind over either Flamethrower to blow them away. If Felix starts to fly away, use Ice Beam over one of the Flamethrowers

Psychic~Flamethrower~Flamethrower/Icy Wind~Flamethrower/Ice Beam

Super pika
9th April 2003, 06:43 PM
Felix, fly behind Yado. Then, throw sleep powder when it isn't looking. Then, if the sleep powder works, use giga drain. If not, use giga drain anyway.

Charizard04621
9th April 2003, 07:32 PM
Erk, that was my fault. I was distracted... and stuff while Cyrus was asking me a question. He asked whether Stun Spore would have affected the Butterfree, but I read it more as "Could it possibly have affected the Butterfree?" Obviously, my answer was yes, which is what made Cyrus alter it. :\ Oops.

Anyway, I think he'll be reverting the stats back to their original position now.

Cyrus
10th April 2003, 12:46 PM
Stats are fixed... please repost attacks due to the alteration... You have the option to alter the orders based on the lack of paralyzes

Razola
10th April 2003, 03:47 PM
I stand by my attack selection.

Super pika
10th April 2003, 04:29 PM
Same here.

Cyrus
10th April 2003, 10:49 PM
Round 2:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 100% (HP) 88% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 80% (HP) 98% (Energy)

Commands:
Yado: Psychic ~ Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower
Felix: Fly behind Yado ~ Sleep Powder ~ Giga drain

Battle:
As the rematch continues Yado turns toward his insectoid opponent and applies his impressive psychic powers to her small frame, slaming her into a support beam head first. As Felix recovers from the brutal assult, she flutters behind the Slowking's head, but slowly due to being unsure of her sense of balance.

As her head clears, Felix begins to release sleep powder into the enclosed enviorment of the hallway. As the steady beating of her wings blows the powder toward Yado, the slowking releases a stream of fire from his mouth. The flames scrouch the pollen in it's path. While the pollen has little effect on slowing the pollen, the same cannot be said for the effectiveness of Felix's body at blocking the stream of fire. As Felix again attempts to cope with the brutal attack of her opponent. Yado is busy shaking off the drowiness induced by the remaining sleep powder.

Again Yado releases another stream of fire at the insectoid Felix. But instead of simply accepting it, Felix flys foward, grasping Yado's crown with her feet. The feet are quickly covered with a verden aura as she sucks Yado's life force from him, and in a sloppy process converts it to useable energy for herself. As the vampire hovers back up, her slightly smoking wings her the only visable sign to the damage she has suffered.

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 80% (HP) 74% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 50% (HP) 83% (Energy)

Super pika
11th April 2003, 09:06 AM
Felix, Doble team x2 and Giga drain.

Razola
11th April 2003, 10:42 PM
Alright Yado, let's try to take as little damage as we gain.

Switf first to get rid of all the images. Do it twice.

Next, right before Felicity tries to taste you, give her a taste of Flamthrower to knock her away.

Swift~Swift~Flamethrower

Cyrus
11th April 2003, 10:59 PM
Round 3:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 80% (HP) 74% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 50% (HP) 83% (Energy)

Commands:
Yado: Swift ~ Swift ~ Flamethrower
Felix: Double Team ~ Double Team ~ Gigadrain

Battle:
As this rematch continues, Felix takes to the defensive, making multiple false images in an attempt to throw off Yado's aim. Yado chuckles at the ineffectiveness of this move. He releases a barrage of stars that destroy the clones and open up a number of small wounds on Felix's body. Again Felix creates a number of false images only to have the chuckling Slowking destroy them with a volley of stars. The damage is begining to show, Felix has a number of small holes in her wings. Again Felix drops down to rap her legs around Yado's head to sample his life force. As Felix hover back up, Yado again scorches her with a flamethrower, the tips of her wings are smoldering and the membrane surrounding her wings have small trails of smoke.

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 60% (HP) 64% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 30% (HP) 75% (Energy)

Razola
14th April 2003, 09:57 PM
Flamethrower x 3.

Swift if Double Team is used.

Icy Wind if any powders or spores are used.

Super pika
16th April 2003, 04:31 PM
Uhh, throw stun spore everywhere 3 times.

Cyrus
16th April 2003, 10:22 PM
Round 4:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 60% (HP) 64% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): 30% (HP) 75% (Energy)

Commands:
Yado: Flamethrower/Icywind/Swift ~ Flamethrower/Icywind/Swift ~ Flamethrower/Icywind/Swift
Felix: Stunspore ~ Stunspore ~ Stunspore

Battle:
Felix again attempts to disable her opponent with crippling parasites that she is host to. The spores drift toward her dosil opponent under the power of her constantly flapping wings. As the spores near Yado, he releases a single frigid gust of wind. As the spores are exposed to the gust of extremely low temperature air, the antagenic locations structure shifts. In the new altered form the spores have no effect on anyone. The Icy wind continues through the cloud of spores and numbs Felix's body. Her wings are covered in a light layer of frost, her fragile wings have become heavier to beat.

Regardless of the frost forming on her wings, Felix continues to release additional spores into the air. Again with an application of his impressive mental powers the Slowking generates a strong, cold gust of wind to freeze the spores and blow the butterfree back. With the growing layer of frost on Felix's wings, she is finding it nearly impossible to stay in the air. Yet she is unwilling to fail her trainer, she releases a third cloud of spores to have them frozen and blow back into her by Yado. But the frost build up on her fragile frame, after the constant scorching is to much for the butterfree. She sinks to the floor, blacked out due to the numbing cold.

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 60% (HP) 49% (Energy)
Felix (Butterfree F): Knocked Out

Super pika
17th April 2003, 08:39 AM
Return Felix! Go Peke (pikachu) (male).

Peke, use rain dance to get some wet on the field. Then, show yado your thunder. After that, thunder wave.

Razola
17th April 2003, 03:04 PM
Nice work, Yado, let's keep it up.

First an foremost, use Psychic to hit the Zero Gravity Switch. This will be most helpful in preventing those electric attacks we hate so much.

After this, if the Rain Dance succeeds, Surf, collecting rain from the storm to do it. If the Dance failed, use Psychic to toss the little sparkplug into a room far away from you.

After that, Take a Break if Peke is gone. If a Thunderwave is sent to you, use Psychic to send it back at Peke (or at the very least, away from you).

Psychic~Surf~Take a Break
SUBS: Psychic over surf if Rain Dance Failed. Psychic over take a Break if Peke tries to Thunderwave.

Cyrus
17th April 2003, 07:40 PM
Round 5:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 60% (HP) 49% (Energy)
Peke (Rat, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Yado: Psychic (Switch) ~ Surf/Psychic ~ Take a Break/Psychic (Thunder wave)
Peke: Rain Dance ~ Thunder ~ Thunder Wave

Battle:
Yado stands over his fallen foe, glad to see that she has fallen victum to his repeated gas attacks. Having removed the first threat, he is happy to meet the next. However Yado's bravado leaves as quickly as it came, for his next opponent is a small yellow electric rat. Yado curses his luck, his opponent has a type advantage against him. Yet being the intelligent and properly educated type of guy, he notes with some glee his surroundings. He is surrounded by far more conductive metal. While the current will diffuse through it and likely cause him quite a bit of pain, that pain won't compare at all to what a direct bolt of lightning would do. Peke simply notes his type advantage and begins by dancing around the arena. Issuing his plea for rain to come forth from steel plates above. His dance ends with a trio of pelvic thrusts toward the plating above him. Yado chuckles at the poor selection for an opening technique. Yado reaches out with his impressive mental abilities and locates the control switch for the gravity generator. Yado ignores the large glass cover for the red button, with a psychic jab, the gravity generator turns off.

Yado reaches out again with his telekentic might and grips the small rat, and begins to drag him toward a door down the hall, electing not to use the air lock to trap Peke in, accidents might happen and no one really wants to see what explosive decompression does to a Pikachu, well almost no one... As Peke is dragged down the hall, his paws still on the plates of the flooring, he releases a bolt of electricity directly towards Yado. But electricity moves toward the places of least resistence. At this point, that would be the metal plating. The charge passes through the plating, some returns to the the rat who released, some courses through Yado. Yado drops to his knees as the current ravages his body. Yet his mind remains focused as he forces the rat into the chamber he had selected. As an after thought he shatteres the controls within the room Peke has been locked it.

Having disposed of his opponent for the time being, Yado lays back on his haunches. Yado calms down, allowing his body to replace the lost energy and his heart rate lowering. Yado catches his breath while Peke is repeatedly striking the inert keypad before him, F***ing windows 98! is all the small rat can think of. Unwilling to give his opponent any additional time to recoperate, Peke attempts to jump start the door. He releases the ordered thunderwave at the door's controls. As the keypad explodes with the sudden burst of energy coursing through it, the door withdraws back into the door. As Peke attempts to dart through the door frame, the door leaps out and closes again. Peke curses again and releases another Thunder wave at the door controls. The controls again explode, all that remains is a few smoking boards, the door again begins to retrack into the door, but only makes it half way. Peke attempts to steps out, cursing the door and waste of time and for the first time notes the lack of gravity as he floats into the air.

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 55% (HP) 65% (Energy)
Peke (Rat, M): 90% (HP) 82% (Energy)
No gravity on the space station

Razola
24th April 2003, 02:04 AM
Kill da wabbit...

The gravity's absence should provide us with a large advantage...

Use Psychic to shove the little meece into the air lock, and then shut the air lock and jettison the little bugger into the cold blackness of space.

Psychic~Psychic~Psychic

Super pika
24th April 2003, 07:37 AM
Gahh, use swager to destract him. Then thunderwave and thunderbolt.

Cyrus
24th April 2003, 09:35 PM
Warning: Graphic explanation within battle section

Round 6:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 55% (HP) 65% (Energy)
Peke (Rat, M): 90% (HP) 82% (Energy)
No gravity on the space station

Commands:
Yado: Psychic ~ Psychic ~ Psychic
Peke: Swagger ~ Thunder Wave ~ Thunderbolt

Battle: Warning: Graphic Explanation

Yado grins darkly; his electricity-wielding opponent will be dispatched with a maximum level of brutality. Super Pika is sucked and disgusted at both the brutality and the simplicity of the plan. He orders his small yellow rat to attempt to prevent Yado’s ability to complete the plan. As the terrified rat begins to hurl insults at his crowned opponent, Yado silences his opponent with authority, clenches his opponent’s trachea with a vicious telekinetic grip. Forcing his opponent’s gasping form back toward room in which he had been locked into during the last round. He is forced down past another two closed portals. The small rat is forced into the closest air lock he could locate. As the crushing grip is released, Peke desperately draws breath through his horribly bruised throat as Yado again triggers the locking mechanism, sealing the yellow rat within airlock.

As the gasping yellow rat sticks with what works, he launches a twin pair of a lines of static into the control panel within the airlock. But the electric charge has no visible effect on control panel. Peke gasps in horror as he glances out the port view; his opponent has floated down the corridor. Still grinning maniacally, Yado waves as he begins to triggers routines from the control panel situated next to the airlock. Once he reaches the point where a single keystroke will expel his opponent into the harsh void that is the near vacuum of space, he again meet’s his opponent’s gaze. With a cackle, Yado strikes the ENTER key, triggering the routines to open airlock.

With a hiss the magnetic seals release, air begins rushing out through the slowly rising port. Peke is sucked toward the ascending portal. With a supreme effort, Peke is able to resist the gale force wind that nearly pulled him through a crack less than four inches wide. But as the port continues to rise, Peke’s limbs are forced wider and wider apart, shifting the direction of the force away from where he needs it to resist the pull. As the gate rises to over a foot of space, the last of the free oxygen exists the arena. With a particularly sadistic gleeful grin Yado waits for the best part. Peke’s lungs are drained of air in an extraordinary painful, and damaging explosion. The hemolymph barring cells within his body pop as the oxygen within his body begins to diffuse through his body. His pours are forced open as the oxygen carrying red blood cells forcibly exit his body. Following those is a stream of blue liquid. The unoxygenated blood exists the body through the tracks forced open by the hemolymph barring red blood cells. In a miracle of science, a porygon is released through a repair bay to recover the rat’s body before it floats out of range. The porygon reenters its bay and waits for the small chamber to be repressurized. As oxygen is returned, the small rat spasms in pain, his collapsed lungs are unable to expand; yet his diaphragm continues to relax and tense. Porygon tenderly places the convulsing rat on a cart inside of the emergency medical chamber. A Togeitic is released from an emergency memory drive with one purpose. He uses wish to heal the fading Pikachu. With little apparent effect the winged egg again wishes for health to return to Peke. The damaged pours begin to close and Peke coughs once, Togeitic notices as his chest begins to rise and lower slowly, a good sign. Again the determined healer uses his healing powers to undo the damage done by the overly sadistic Slowking. With a final bust of positive energy, Peke opens his eyes and notices with dull eyes that he has survived the act of pure maliciousness committed against him by his opponent. The heroic Porygon reenters his repair bay and enters the stations routine database as an administrator to disable access to the controls of the airlock. And for good measure, he reactivates the gravity system.

Warning: Graphic Explanation ended

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 55% (HP) 75% (Energy): Sadistic Grin
Peke: Deemed unfit to continue after physical and mental trauma by the good field medic Togeitic

Peke is unable to continue, Super Pika needs to replace his Pikachu

Super pika
25th April 2003, 08:42 AM
Peke: Why... you... little... @%%&#! You could have killed my you stupid water sloth! I'll show you.

Me: Hold it, Peke. You can't battle anymore. You're to weak.

Peke: No, I want to.

Me: No, Peke. Another pokemon will be used. GO SQURTLE!!!

Squrtle, Hydro pump x3

Razola
25th April 2003, 02:26 PM
Nice work, Yado, I'll give you some easy commands this round.

Simply use what I call the Acme Psychannon.

Lift up Squirtle with Psychic (a good distance away form you), hold him in place with it, and then Zap Cannon away.

Psychic~Psychic/Zap Cannon~Zap Cannon

SUBS: Should the first psychic not be enough to hold him in place, use a second psychic over the first Zap Cannon to ensure you hit your mark.

Cyrus
26th April 2003, 06:38 PM
Round 7:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 55% (HP) 75% (Energy): Sadistic Grin
Taco (Squirtle M; I remeber his nickname even if you don't): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy):

Commands:
Yado: Psychic ~ Psychic/Zap Cannon ~ Zap Cannon
Taco: Hydropump ~ Hydropump ~ Hydropump

Battle:
The Sadistic Slowking notes with joy that his opponent is a small aquatic turtle. With a slight hunger pang, Yado's first thought is simply Turtle, it's what is for dinner. The experienced turtle can only cringe at what the grin planted firmly on his opponent's mouth can mean. He is aware of just brutal his opponent is, having heard the tale of what happened to Peke. Attempting to get the jump on his wounded opponent, Taco launches a multitude of water jets at the crowned water sloth. With but a thought, the sprays scatter as a telekinetic paw travels down the corridor, the water jets shatter against the force of the telekinetic paw, the water falls to the corridor floor harmlessly. The paw grabs the small turtle and squeezes with little effect. Yado avoids exerting to much power at one time with the fist, hoping to hold his opponent in the air, and causing damage with the grip would mean shattering his shell, the fist lackes enough energy to do both. Taco attempts to squirm free of the grip, but his young and undeveloped mind lacks the focus to accomplish the task.

As Taco shifts from simply squirming within the hold, to thrashing wildly attempting to weaken it, he launches a flurry of spurts of water to hopefully break his opponent's concentration. However the small turtle didn't consider the direct effect that the water would have on the clenching force. The water ripes through the telekinetic hold, shattering the construct. As the squirtle drops to the metal flooring, the water continues on to drop mere feet before the startled Slowking. He hadn't expected that of his opponent. The sadistic Slowking simply shrugs and reforges his telekinetic construct. The paw again lifts the squirtle off his feet to restrict his ability to dodge attacks. Taco curses his evil tactics.

Having once again restricted his opponent's ability to move, Slowking immediately turns toward generating a gross amount of electrical charge to release at his opponent. As the orb forms, the squirtle bides his time. He hopes that as the orb is released, Yado's concentration will break, or at least weaken enough for his attack to connect. As the sphere of static electricity is released from Yado's control, Taco launches his desperate attack. The flurry of high powered jets of water streak toward Yado as cannon's shot wobbles through the corridor. As the jets near Yado, the lethal sphere of energy strikes the water. With a deafening roar the orb bursts. The charge arcs through the watery power lines, Taco convulses as the charge ravages his small body. Yado's grin disappears as he stares in shock as the now electrically charged water attack strikes his body. The combination of elemental reek havoc on his body, the soaked sloth's entire body convulses as the charge plays through his body. His sadistic smile returns as the current triggers the muscles. Taco can only chuckle in pain as his opponent is forced to grin through the painful assault to mask the quake of pain causes by the electrical assault and the rouge drop to the metalic flooring

Post Battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 32% (HP) 50% (Energy): Sadistic Grin | Temporary muscle Spasms for 3 more actions
Taco (Squirtle M; I remeber his nickname even if you don't): 73% (HP) 80% (Energy): Temporary muscle Spasms for 3 more actions

Razola
28th April 2003, 03:09 AM
Let's try something new...

Combo: Anger Management

Anger Taco by using Swagger to get him ticked off. Then use Psych Up and Frustration to beat him senseless.

Swagger~Psych Up~Frustration

Super pika
28th April 2003, 08:54 AM
Taco, I got a good one here. First, whlie the swager is happening, spray a fountin over your head so you can't hear the insults. Then, at Psych-up, use withdraw. When the frustration comes in, use counter.

Cyrus
29th April 2003, 10:38 AM
Round 8:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 32% (HP) 50% (Energy): Sadistic Grin | Temporary muscle Spasms for 3 more actions
Taco (Squirtle M): 73% (HP) 80% (Energy): Temporary muscle Spasms for 3 more actions

Commands:
Yado: Swagger ~ Psyche Up ~ Frustration
Taco: Make a foutain? ~ Withdraw ~ Counter

Battle:
Taco meets the gaze of smiling opponent with a visible shiver of disgust. The vile sloth nearly killed one of Taco’s allies, for not apparent reason other than that he could. The small tortoise is unwilling to give him a chance to do the same, so his reaction to his trainers order is less than respectable. Shot water into the air to block the effects of swagger? How in the world is that going to work, the water itself is transparent at the volume he will be able to produce and he can’t launch the water with enough velocity to generate enough auditory disruption to prevent the verbal assault. As yet unwilling to break with his trainers orders, regardless of how asinine, the small turtle turns his head up toward the ceiling of the passage and loses a torrent of water above him, watching with displeasure as it is drawn back down to the metallic flooring by the tender embrace of the artificial gravity. Yado only chuckles as he begins his witty banter. His topics range from Taco’s inability to stop the constant slanderous monolog to how much fun it was to watch him get beaten by a dragonite to even how much he enjoyed the company of Taco’s mother. To say that Taco’s psyche was completely unprepared for the viciousness of the verbal battery would be a gross understatement I am unwilling to utter. A layer of fine foam arises at the edge of Taco’s mouth; he is literally frothing at the lip. His eyes glaze over as his mind attempts to cope with damning assault. Yado’s final blow is to simply roll around on the floor laughing at how his young opponent’s mind is unable to cope with a few insults.

As focus begins to return to the eyes of the enraged turtle, Yado once again turns to the open book that is Taco’s distorted mind. Reluctant to forfeit his cold sadistic approach for that of a frothing baby tortoise, but at the same time unwilling to break with his yet another of his trainer’s effect plans, Yado does a simply copy/paste job adding to his own mind in a temporary locations the rage that his small aquatic opponent is suffering from. Taco’s debilitating rage is as yet insufficient to cause him to break with his trainer’s orders, but an order to withdraw from a purely mental based attack is toeing that dangerous line. As the limbs of the turtle’s body recoil within the safety of it’s shell, a rivulet of bubbling froth begins to run forth from where the turtle’s head withdrew. Even through the red haze that has blanketed Yado’s mind, he is able to once again laugh at his opponent’s inability to launch an attack against him.

Yado charges Taco’s form even as his limbs extend from within the protective shell. Blinded by a rage that has removed the cold calculating mind that has served Yado so well, the sloth’s charge ends a mere inches from his opponent’s prone form. As Taco’s crazed mind considers his last command Yado’s clouded mind still recognizes the difficulty in landing a series of crippling blows against a form that protects against the bulk of his effective moves. While under normal circumstances Taco would recognize that counter against an opponent that has reached melee range would be wise, the combination of two fruitless commands and the blinding fury he is afflicted by has prevented that rational connection from being made. Instead he elects to vent his fury in the most brutal way possible. Taco lunges to his feet to drive his shell encased shoulder into Yado’s torso and carries him to the ground. Having his opponent pinned beneath him, Taco continues to drive his fist repeatedly into Yado’s defenseless belly. As Taco’s mind clears, he rolls to the side to return to his feet. Having turned his back on his prone opponent, even for a second, however was all the enraged sloth required to drive his thorny crown into the tortoise’s back. The four piercing tips lodge in the turtle shell, and as Yado throws his head back, Taco sails into the air. As the shell becomes dislodged, Taco continues along his trajectory to connect with a bulkhead between sections of the corridor. Taco’s return descent to the metallic flooring is just as gentle as his departure. Yado is on his exposed back in moments, driving his fist into the turtle’s head repeatedly. As Yado stands back up, he cracks his neck and recognizes that his trainer had ordered yet another interesting combo. While the frenzy was enjoyable, it was nothing compared to flushing his rodent opponent into space. Then Yado’s head drops as his arms clutch his throbbing torso, the blows the turtle landed have over-tenderized his torso.

Post battle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 10% (HP) 40% (Energy): Sadistic Grin | Damaged Ribs
Taco (Squirtle M): 50% (HP) 75% (Energy): Upset about poor attack choice

Super pika
29th April 2003, 02:58 PM
Ok, taco, use that upsetness to your advantige and use frustration 3 times.

Subs: If at any time the shell headed sloth uses a physical attack cover one of those frustrations with counter.

Razola
1st May 2003, 05:24 PM
This is most likely your last round Yado.

First, use Thunder Wave and then Toxic as fast you can.

Then try to hold him off with Withdraw.

Thunder Wave~Toxic~Withdraw

God speed, little dude!

Cyrus
2nd May 2003, 07:20 PM
Round 9:

Prebattle Stats:
Yado (slowking M): 10% (HP) 40% (Energy): Sadistic Grin | Damaged Ribs
Taco (Squirtle M): 50% (HP) 75% (Energy): Upset about poor attack choice

Commands:
Yado: Thunderwave ~ Toxic ~ Withdraw
Taco: Frustration ~ Frustration ~ Frustration

Battle:

Clutching his torso in an attempt to shield it from the coming assault while desperately attempting to draw breathe, Yado generates an electrical charge, intending to induce uncontrollable muscle spasms within his opponent. Even as the charge builds, Taco rushes toward his wounded opponent. As he nears within five feet of his wounded sloth of an opponent, Taco is struck by a wave of static electricity. Even as the muscle spasms rage across his body, Taco manages to land a few blows through the painful spasms. However even those few blows when combined with the muscle spasms are enough to disrupt Taco’s sense of balance, he topples over, falling to the metallic flooring.

Yado, wishing the turtle had been able to put an end to his misery, summons a glob of toxic material from within his body. As the muscles spasms subside at least temporarily Taco levers himself back to his knees. As Yado is forming his spit wad of doom, Taco drives his shoulder into Yado’s braced stomach. As Yado bends at the waste, he pukes. What remains of his lunch is now covering Taco’s shell and head. But the toxic substances that Yado had summoned are also no covering Taco’s back. As Taco stands up, he notes that even unconscious, Yado’s sadistic grin is plastered on his mouth. Taco is confused as to why he is smiling, while being puked on is never pleasant, it isn’t life threatening. It isn’t until his opponent is counted out that he notices the growing burning sensation that is spreading from his torso outwards throughout the rest of his body.

Post battle Stats:
Taco (Squirtle M): 48% (HP) 65% (Energy): Chance of Muscle Spasms for 8 more actions | Intoxicated (4% next round) | Covered in Puke

Razola
3rd May 2003, 02:01 PM
Quabog, my Ampharos friend! Avenge your comrade.

Quabog, smokin' a stogie: **** off, you ****ing ****er...

I think Quabog has gotten in the Liquor cabinet.

Quabog: I'll ****ing drink whatever the **** I ****ing want to...

Quabog, I need you to attack now.

Quabog: ****ing the ****ing ****ers!

Right. Once you sober up, give the little turtle Three Thunderbolts.

Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt
SUBS: Swift over T-Bolt if needed.

You got all that Quabog?

Quabo: I ****ing got that you ****ing ****. You think I'm some ****ing moron? ****...why the **** you even talking to me anyway. Stupid ****. And I'm a male.

Oh, I forgot to mention that.

Quabog: Sure you did, you ****ing rat bastard.

Super pika
3rd May 2003, 02:32 PM
Hee hee. Loox like your ampeross is hung over. this could be to my advantige. I got a good idea.

Taco, scrape some of the barf off of you into a cup. Then, give the cup to Quabog and tell him it's liquor. After that, use toxic before he can discover your unsanitairy prank. Mwahahahahhahahhaaa!!!!!!!

Cyrus
3rd May 2003, 05:09 PM
Round 10:

Prebattle Stats:
Taco (Squirtle M): 48% (HP) 65% (Energy): Chance of Muscle Spasms for 8 more actions | Intoxicated (4% next round) | Covered in Puke
Quabog (Ampharos, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Taco: Scrap Barf ~ Offer Barf ~ Toxic
Quabog: Thunderbolt/Swift ~ Thunderbolt/Swift ~ Thunderbolt/Swift

Battle:

Taco turns toward his trainer again with a look of horror painted across his face. Yet again his trainer has given him an order that is a waste of time and energy that would accomplish nothing. The rage that had clouded his mind early in this match returns, Taco is unwilling to waste even a moment on an opponent that holds such a large advantage over him as the Ampharos does. Taco charges his trainer and knocks him over, while sitting on his chest, he attempts clear his opponent’s mind by blast him in the face with a water gun. As Super Pika sputters at the sudden shower, Taco turns back to watch as the drunk Quabog releases a mighty thunderbolt from the trio of gems lodged in his head, the bolt however arcs into the metallic flooring, conducting through not only the resistant Quabog and aquatic Taco, but courses through both trainers. Raz is driven to his knees as the current passes through his body. The soaked form of Super Pika fairs quite a bit worse, small wisps of smoke trickle out of his now spiked hair. As a response to both of the trainers curses to not do that again, Quabog emits a mighty belch.

As Taco turns back to his opponent, while he is unwilling to listen to his trainer at the moment he is still going to do his best to protect him from harm. And it just so happens Quabog has injured him. Taco stands tall as he inhales, drawing sufficient breath to force out a multitude of water jets at Quabog. As they strike, the alcoholic Ampharos is knocked down under the force of the water. Quabog returns to his feet with an evil glint in his eyes. He utters “Ye stupid ****ing turtle, why you gonna ****ing hose me like some ****ing water hose. I am going to ****ing kick your ****ing ***.” And with that the crackling energy from his three rubies is released in a second lethal burst. Again the blast arcs through the metallic flooring to ravage all four people present, the two trainers are again forced the their knees. Taco is left standing, but barely and again Quabog shrugs of the damage. Again both trainers make pleas for Quabog to stop using electric attacks within the metallic arena. The pleas for mercy fall on deaf ears, whether the noncompliance is due to the alcohol or simple stubbornness, no one knows.

In a display of contempt for the others within the station, Quabog again releases release a bolt of electricity from his three storage cells. The current reaches even closer to Taco than before, a mere ten feet short, before striking the metallic flooring. Again the four beings are forced to endure the electrical current. Quabog belches as his opponent spasms wildly on the decking of the corridor, unable to reclaim control over his body after the sudden onset of muscle spasms. The toxic goo that Taco had concentrated into his oral orifice with the intention of covering his already intoxicated opponent in dribbles out to congeal on the gleaming surface of the arena. The goo bubbles slightly at the exposure to the metal, yet nothing occurs.

Post battle Stats:
Taco (Squirtle M): 18% (Damage Caps) (HP) 50% (Energy): Chance of Muscle Spasms for 5 more actions | Intoxicated (8% next round) | Covered in Puke | Will not follow commands that are not in his best interst to complete
Quabog (Ampharos, M): 60% (Damage Caps) (HP) 100% (Energy)

Trainers:
Raz: 70% (HP)
Super Pika 70% (HP)

Super pika
3rd May 2003, 05:20 PM
Taco, You gotta stop that idiot from using thunder bolt. Use protect, frustration and Earthquake.

Razola
4th May 2003, 01:26 PM
Quabog: An idiot!? Listen here you little ****, I was ****ing graduated from ****ing college while you were just ****ing DNA.

Calm down, Quabog. You've had too many drinks.

Quabog: **** off, dick! I ****ing know how many *hic* drinks I've had.

I think-

Quabog: Listen ****, don't think. It doesn't suit you. I'm going to bust his *** wide open. First *hic*, I'm going go with a Double Team to...y'know...**** with his head. Then I'm going to bust his head open with an Irish Body Slam. Finally, I'm going to to use Defense Curl. I need to nurse of this ****ing hangover.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Quabog: *Sees beer bottle is empty* ****...

Double Team~Body Slam~Defense Curl

Cyrus
5th May 2003, 10:23 AM
Round 11:

Prebattle Stats:
Taco (Squirtle M): 18% (Damage Caps) (HP) 50% (Energy): Chance of Muscle Spasms for 5 more actions | Intoxicated (8% next round) | Covered in Puke | Will not follow commands that are not in his best interest to complete
Quabog (Ampharos, M): 60% (Damage Caps) (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Taco: Protect ~ Frustration ~ Earthquake
Quabog: Double Team ~ Body slam ~ Defense curl

Battle:

Taco turns to his trainer in bewilderment, why in the world would he raise a protective barrier against a defensive move. Taco is infuriated at his trainer’s inability to order functioning commands. Taco withdraws inside of his shell, much to his trainer’s confusion. Once his tail is within the protective shell, Taco begins to spin. As he continues to gain momentum, Quabog shrugs and focuses within himself, generating a trio of false images to confound his rapidly rolling opponent. Super Pika begins to become irate at his warrior’s unwillingness to heed his commands. Raz is chuckling at the display before him. And Quabog simply reaches for another chilled brew. He pops the cap off and upturns it to chug half of the bottle’s golden contents. With a contented sign, Quabog returns the brew to his mallet space turned refrigerator as his opponent continues to rotate.

Taco watches with annoyance as his opponent splits into four, but the insult of acquiring a beverage in the midst of this heated battle is enough to make the turtle snap. His opponent didn’t even offer Taco one. “You get yourself a drink and don’t even offer me one!” hollers the enraged turtle. Quabog turns to the spinning shell, shrugs and simply offers, “I thought you were under age you ****ing squirt.” Taco shrieks at the continued insults and quickly launches toward the inebriated Ampharos. As Taco reaches his opponent, his limbs extend from his shell to launch a dizzying barrage of blows at his opponent’s form. Yet as the first blow connects the illusion shatters in a puff of smoke. Taco’s eyes begin to shift red as millimeter thin crimson lines begin to Chris-cross his eyes. Quabog makes a running jump at his opponent, dropping his hefty frame on to the enraged turtle’s body. Taco coughs and is unable to get up, the ref counts to ten and the small turtle is unable to get up off the metallic flooring. Quabog reaches into his mallet space and withdraws two brews, his open one and a second one. He pops the cap off the second and offers it to the downed turtle. As Taco considers the golden logger he has been offered, Quabog tips his own back and downs the rest in one go. As Taco tips his up to take a taste, Quabog grips the upended butt of the bottle and holds it in the air, forcing the liquid down Taco’s throat. As the bottle empties Quabog releases the empty container as Taco gags, the liquid burned going down. Taco sputters as Quabog walks away.

Post battle Stats:
Quabog (Ampharos, M): 60% (HP) 80% (Energy) | 2 Illusionary Clones

Taco has fallen. Super Pika must replace him Raz posts attacks

Super pika
5th May 2003, 11:47 AM
TACO!!! What did I tell you about letting other pokemon force alcoholic drinks down your throat!!!! RETURN!!! Now for my trump card. GO CHOPS!!!!! (Male Machamp)

Razola
12th May 2003, 09:54 PM
Body Slam three times. Swift if needed.

Super pika
13th May 2003, 10:45 AM
Chops, Vital throw, Cross chop and earth quake.

Cyrus
15th May 2003, 09:34 PM
Round 12:

Prebattle Stats:
Quabog (Ampharos, M): 60% (HP) 80% (Energy) | 2 Illusionary Clones
Chops (Machamp, M): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy)

Commands:
Quabog: Body slam ~ Body slam ~ Body Slam
Chops: Vital Throw ~ Cross chop ~ Earthquake

Battle:

Quabog shivers at the sight of his opponent, a four-armed beast of a warrior. Ignoring the natural reaction to such a large and imposing threat, Quabog tips his bottle back and swallows the remaining quarter of the bottle in one gulp. With a burp, the Ampharos is ready to continue the battle. Chops is annoyed. Not at his opponent, the long necked sheep should be know problem, but at his name. ‘Chops’ was appropriate for him when he was young and inexperienced, but for a Machamp? Chops turns toward his opponent and with a dark glint in his eyes, charges his furless sheep of an opponent. Quabog meets the charge head on with a body flop. The attempt to splash his opponent with his entire body failed miserably, not only is his opponent nearly twice his weight. But the shear strength possessed by his opponent who was already attempting to grab his furless hide. For the four-armed beast of a warrior it is hardly strenuous to grab him in midair. Fate appears to be with the mighty warrior as he pitches the real Quabog into one of his false images. Quabog is slow to recover from the blow, his back is sore from connecting with a metal bulkhead.

As Quabog against throws his inebriated body at his mighty opponent yet again. But as the sheep’s body nears that of Chops, the four-armed beast drives his arms into his opponent’s extended neck. As Quabog’s limp body connects with Chops’s torso, his neck is used as a pivot point. Chops drops his opponent to the ground like a sack of potatoes. As Quabog again attempts to drive his opponent to the ground under his insufficient weight, Chops drives his opponent to the ground. Instead of simply driving his mighty fists into the ground to generate the seismic activity, Chops uses his opponent’s body to confer the vibrations to the metallic arena, shattering the remaining clone. Quabog is left dilerious, his body has never suffered a beating of this magnitude.

Post battle Stats:

Quabog (Ampharos, M): 20% (Damage Caps) (HP) 65% (Energy) | Daze
Chops (Machamp, M): 85% (HP) 80% (Energy)

Super pika
17th May 2003, 10:25 AM
Cross chop/mega punch/sismic toss.

Razola
20th May 2003, 09:46 AM
Flash~Thunderpunch~Defense Curl

Cyrus
21st May 2003, 03:19 PM
Round 13:

Prebattle Stats:

Quabog (Ampharos, M): 20% (Damage Caps) (HP) 65% (Energy) | Daze
Chops (Machamp, M): 85% (HP) 80% (Energy)

Commands:

Quabog: Flash ~ Thunder punch ~ Defense Curl
Chops: Cross chop ~ Mega Punch ~ Seismic Toss

Battle:

As this slaughter continues, Chops again charges his opponent in his low gravity environment. Raising his four meaty paws before him, he prepares to drive his four arms into his faltering opponent. But as he bears down on the wool less sheep, his vision is removed as a single blinding flash of static electricity. The disorientation caused by the shock to his nervous system throws his aim off, his mighty fists cleave through the air yet fail to connect with a target.

While Chops attempts to blink away the stars disrupting his vision, he attempts to place locate his opponent’s locate based on the sound of his breath. While this is a difficult task under normal circumstances, the sudden addition of the crackling of an electrical charge greatly decreases the difficulty of the feat. As Chops’s anterior left fist drives forward in a blow of epic force, Quabog drives his left fist into his opponent’s torso. As painful as the electrical current is, having triggered the tensing of multiple muscles in his chest, the sickly crunch produced from the blow landed by Chops implies an even greater amount of pain. Quabog is knocked to the ground under the force of the blow, the back of his head bounces off the metallic flooring.

The drunken sheep is unwilling to suffer another blow of that magnitude; he curls into the fetal position in an attempt to stave off the next blow or perhaps to simply deny the existence of his massive opponent. However deny it as much as he wishes, the massive Machamp is towering over his hunched form preparing to throw his form into a bulkhead. Grabbing his opponent with a single meaty paw, he prepares to release his opponent by spinning. His opponent is being swung around as if he was a shot put. Chops releases his opponent who almost instantly connects with the bulkhead above him, the defensive maneuver only served to reduce the area that connected with the bulkhead. Quabog drops to the ground with a dull thud and is quickly ruled unable to continue.

Post battle Stats:

Chops (Machamp, M): 70% (HP) 65% (Energy) | Minor chance of paralyze

Quabog is unable to continue, he must be replaced before Raz posts attacks

Razola
21st May 2003, 10:16 PM
Nice work Quabog.

For my next pokemon, I'll chose Tyrande the Natu (f).

Let's do a combo that I call Coward's Kamikazee.

First, use Psychic to pin Champ to the ground, then quickly ram him with Drill Peck. Finally, teleport to a safe place with...well...teleport.

Psychic~Drill Peck~Teleport

Super pika
22nd May 2003, 10:53 AM
I developed a stradigy I call it, Bird hunting.

Chops, use thunder punch quickly before the little bird can pin you down. Then, while it's consintration is broken, use ice punch. If it's frozen after that. Use sysmic toss. If not, after Tyrande teleports to the safe place, fire a fire blast it's way!

Thunder punch~Ice punch~Sysmic toss/Fire blast

Cyrus
23rd May 2003, 07:25 PM
Round 14:

Prebattle Stats:

Chops (Machamp, M): 70% (HP) 65% (Energy) | Minor chance of paralyze
Tyrande (Natu, F): 100% (HP) 100% (Energy):

Commands:

Chops: (Bird Hunting) Thunder punch ~Ice punch ~ Seismic toss/Fire blast
Tyrande: (Coward’s Kamikaze) Psychic ~ Drill peck ~ Teleport

Battle:

The mighty warrior pounds on his upper torso, uttering a call taunting call to his next challenger with a single “BRAAAAAAAA!!!!” However his bravado disappears quickly at the sight of his second adversary, a small purple-feathered bird. He had hoped to face another warrior, not a mind-numbing pest. Attempting to get the one up on his avian opponent, Chops charges rushes toward his petite opponent. Even as Tyrande focuses her budding telekinetic might against her opponents bull rush the mammoth warrior stumbles. The lingering involuntary muscle spasms cause Chops’s left knee to lock mid stride. Ceasing the opportunity when she sees it, the small bird localizes her applied force on the neck of her opponent, driving the off balanced Machamp face first into the flooring. Already off balance, it is a minor action to keep her opponent pinned while she drives her beak into his torso. Her concentration shattered, Tyrande is unable to prevent the arctic blow from her four armed opponent. As both adversaries recover from the beating, both consider the wisdom in applying melee attacks against each other. Attempting to place some distance between herself and her towering opponent, the Natu locates a room with a closed door she could teleport into. Chops rushes his small opponent, applying a crushing grip to her he winds up like a pitcher and launches her toward the bulkhead above. But as she is sailing through the air, she teleports herself into her safe haven, avoiding the bone shattering impact with a wall.

Post battle Stats:

Chops (Machamp, M): 30% (damage Caps) (HP) 50% (Energy) |
Tyrande (Natu, F): 80% (HP) 80% (Energy): In a sealed room, portal to room is plexiglass (Breakable)

Super pika
26th May 2003, 09:26 AM
Chops, this'll be simple. Use mega punch to break the door down. Then, hit that bird with a thunder punch. Then, step out of the room and use flame thrower. (I did some research on pkmn stadiam 2 it, so I know)

Razola
28th May 2003, 12:45 AM
Opportunity is knocking at the door...literally.

The second that muscle-head bursts in charge 'em with a Drill Peck. Then knock him back with psychic and quickly follow up with another Drill Peck.

Drill Peck~Psychic~Drill Peck

Cyrus
1st June 2003, 09:01 PM
Morning Sun, Day would never come, Day would never come, I used to think

Round 15:

Prebattle Stats:

Chops (Machamp, M): 30% (damage Caps) (HP) 50% (Energy) |
Tyrande (Natu, F): 80% (HP) 80% (Energy): In a sealed room, portal to room is Plexiglas (Breakable)

Commands:

Chops: Mega punch (Door) ~ Step out of room ~ Flamethrower
Tyrande: Drill Peck ~ Psychic ~ Drill peck

Battle:

The mighty beast of a warrior nods to his trainer; he understands the current orders for the “Bird Hunting” plan. As such the four-armed fighter charges the driving the anterior pair of limbs directly into the Plexiglas door separating the guileless brute from his waiting foe. The temporal barrier splinters under the epic blow, the shatter- proof barrier simply falls to pieces as the brutish warrior withdraws his meaty paws. Having reached the optimal point to launch her attack, the tiny purple bird drives her beak encircled by a cyclone of air. The avian creature drives herself directly into the beast’s torso, forcing the warrior to stumble backwards as he clutches his chest in a vain attempt to stem the flow of blood. The tiny Natu furiously throws her head from side to side attempting to remove the blood and gore from her beak.

Attempting to place sufficient distance between himself and the homicidal bird, Chops back pedals from the room, avoiding the shards of Plexiglas, yet tripping over the frame of the portal. Taking the opportunity when available, Tyrande enhances the velocity behind his fall with a simple psychic push. His connection with the plating of the floor isn’t comfortable, or any thing less than bone jarring. The Machamp is unable to return to his feet, let alone remain conscious. The beating he has suffered has added up to predicted final out come. Tyrande does a little dance at her success in her first match.

Post battle Stats:

I declare Raz victor after 15 well fought rounds. Congratulations to you both for a well fought rematch.

Super pika
1st June 2003, 09:20 PM
Oh, well. I tried. Return Chops. Nice battle, Raz. And thanx for reffing, Cyrus. I guess I can't realy on Chops every time the goin' getts tough. (puts on a space suit with jet pack and rockets back to earth)

Ultimate Charizard
1st June 2003, 09:53 PM
I just want to ask........how the hell did you get approved to ref Cyrus. That is the worst case of Biased ive ever seen.

There is no way you can take off 70% of health in 2 rounds, hell, Raz's last move didnt even connect.

And thats a thing, what is it u two have going on? Cyrus battles, Raz Refs.....Raz battles Cyrus Refs.

This isnt the first time ive seen this from you two but i chose to remain quiet but that is way over the top. For example...Raz's attack in one round said, teleport out of the way. for some reason your reffing had him teleport into a totally different room, which set up the surprise attack that killed Machamp.

I know Super Pika is an honest battler and doesnt complain...(My Charizard vs his Bulbasaur lol) but that is simply taking advantage.

Razola
1st June 2003, 10:07 PM
I'll evolve old zubat to golbat.

I hope we battle again soon, SP.