PDA

View Full Version : It's a 1 on 1 Charlie Brown!

Vermillion
9th December 2007, 01:25 AM
I love Holiday shows...

You choose
I Attack
DQ: 1 week
Banned Moves-Attract, Sub, Toxic

Arena - Your choice

Crazy Elf Boy
9th December 2007, 02:46 AM
Yeh I will fight you using my Riolu Kitsune-Chan

And the field shall be a grand large dining hall with a roast dinner already layed out.

DarkestLight
9th December 2007, 08:59 AM
Verm go. I got this.

Vermillion
10th December 2007, 01:13 PM
Righteous I choose Kabuki my Female Venomoth!

Alright Kabuki Double Team/Agility Combo, command your copies to fly in zig zag patterns to keep him guessing about your whereabouts. Finish with setting Toxic Spikes

Crazy Elf Boy
14th December 2007, 12:33 AM
K Kitsune use Double Team to confuse her, follow up with a Poison Jab and Finish with a Shadow Claw

Double Team~Poison Jab~Shadow Claw

DarkestLight
15th December 2007, 07:00 AM
Foe to Foe

===Rules===

Arena: A grand large dining hall with a roast dinner already layed out.

===Battlers===

Vermillion X

Kabuki, Venomoth F
100/100
Buzz buzz
Agility+Double Team~Toxic Spikes

VS

Crazy Elf Boy X

Kitsune-Chan, Riolu M
100/100
eEE-Ya
Double Team~Poison Jab~Shadow Claw

===Round 1===

Dl here, sitting at the head of this fabulous feast. Hold on, I gotta get my mashed taters.
*scoop scoop*

Anyway, over to my left, theres two Pokemon about to rumble. Verm pass the beans!

::Beans passed:: Uhh DL, you sure yer gonna be able to ref. You're eating awfully fast..?

Hush Verm. I'm a pro at this. Anyway....HEY, NO THROWING FLAKES IN MY FOOD Kabuki.. Uuurgh. Doesn't matter. He's flying around all hyper fast..

Well it's protein I guess ::Chomps on food still::. But next to the table, a Sonic wannabe appears, as Kit dashes back and forth, utlimatly creating clones of himself.

Ha at the same time, the Venomoth splits into clones, which are still zagging all over the place... 4 Kitsunes and 5 Moths.

Kabuki: -7E +2 Spd ==///== Kitsune: -4E

*Wharfs down plate one, starts pulling at giant turkey leg* Umm ok. The moths quit their dashing about, seemingly all a little faster from it. Kit dosen't care, as he jumps ...on..the table...with a poisonous fist that fell into the Brussel sprouts..*claps inside*, and makes a lunge for one Moth. Its a clone, but his clones looked pretty cool going for that one moth.

Kabuki: O.o! Lost one. ==///== Kitsune: -6E

Witht hat miss, Kabuki grabs said sprouts *no one eats those...seriously?*, hacks a loogie into them, and then throws them about...eww gross..*Still eats food* Kit looks at the very odd way Toxic Spikes were strewn about, and dives at a second moth. Clones adn real Kit aim for the moth flying far away from the table.

A Diving Shadow Claw slice later, Kabuki is spiralling to the ground, and vanishes! Drat, clone again.

Kabuki: -3E ==///== Kitsune: -6E

===Stats===

Vermillion X

Kabuki, Venomoth F
100/90
Still humming. 3 clones
+2 Spd

VS

Crazy Elf Boy X

Kitsune-Chan, Riolu M
100/84
Not liking the toxic sprouts. 4 clones

Sp(ikes)routs-Level one. Will induce poison if landed upon.

Crazy Elf!

Crazy Elf Boy
17th December 2007, 03:14 AM
Ok Kitsune start of by using Foresight to see which one is the real Venemoth, follow up by picking up a roast pork and flinging it at the bug and lastly finish off by giving us a nice Earthquake and try to bring some chandeliers on the moth

Foresight~Fling~Earthquake

Vermillion
17th December 2007, 06:43 AM
Disable him from finding you, dose him in Sleep Powder and Psychic!

DarkestLight
17th December 2007, 09:45 AM
Foe to Foe

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Vermillion X

Kabuki, Venomoth F
100/90
Still humming. 3 clones
+2 Spd
Disable~Sleep Powder~Psychic

VS

Crazy Elf Boy X

Kitsune-Chan, Riolu M
100/84
Not liking the toxic sprouts. 4 clones
Foresight~Fling~Earthquake

===Round 2===

With a good grasp on the situation, Kabuki and clones watch as Kitsune flips upon the dinner table again...*grabs the sweet potato pie*.

Ok, Kit's not trying to get any food. Instead, the Kit group are holding their hands up, trying to use their fighting Foresight to find the real Venomoth. Unfortunately, Kit can't seem to use it. Kabuki is beating her wings at such an odd frequency that its Disabling Kitsune's focus. Kit quits after a moment, looking toward a nice roast ham...

Kabuki: -3E ==///== Kitsune: -4E *Disabled*

With his current plan demolished, Kit grabs that ham, and flings it at a moth over at the edge of the table. It connects, surprisingly enough, and Kabuki slams into the wall! Unexpectant of a HAM to hit her, she retaliates by flying back up and dousing the air with Powder. Kitsune and co makes a break for it, but slips on a grease tract made by the flying ham and crashes on the table, a sitting duck for the powder.

In no time, they're asleep. Concentration interrupted, the clones fade away.

Kabuki: Hammed! -5E/-6H ==///== Kitsune: -5E z_z

Her foe incapacitated, Kabuki flutters up...::Grabs his drink, gulps some down:: Ahh. Kool-aid. Err oh yeah Kabuki. She's throwing Psychic waves at Kit, point blank. That's just mean. He writhes horribly, knocking some plates off the table. The pain leaves Kit weakened, but still asleep.

Kabuki: -8E ==///== Kitsune: -17H

===Stats===

Vermillion X

Kabuki, Venomoth F
94/74
Sleeper kill.
+2 Spd

VS

Crazy Elf Boy X

Kitsune-Chan, Riolu M
83/75
Sleep. Damn.
Disabled for 3 more actions.

Verm

Vermillion
18th December 2007, 10:52 AM
Awesome Kabuki, now Stun Spore him followed by Poison Fang and Zen Headbutt.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th January 2008, 07:30 AM
Ok Kit dodge the stun spore with detect, The hit Venemoth with a Poison Jab and a Blaze Kick

Detect~Poison Jab~Blaze Kick

DarkestLight
15th January 2008, 07:56 AM
Foe to Foe

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Vermillion X

Kabuki, Venomoth F
94/74
Sleeper kill.
+2 Spd
Stun Spore~Poison Fang~Zen Headbutt

VS

Crazy Elf Boy X

Kitsune-Chan, Riolu M
83/75
Sleep. Damn.
Disabled:
Foresight for 3 more actions.
Detect~Poison Jab~Blaze Kick

===Round 3===

I'm still chomping away, and Kit seems to be --o snap, he woke up! Quickly, the fighter begins looking for something. Sidestepping a few of those nasty sprouts, he grabs an empty plate. Kabuki though, has no regard for the food, and begins fluttering all sorts of Spores into the air over Kit. Kit quickly spins his plats and uses it as a shield from the Stunning myriad of colors falling upon his area. Good Detection of a Spore move..

Kabuki: -4E ==///== Kitsune: -8E

Bah. stinking punk! Kabuki flutters upward, trying to level himself with the chandelier-before divebombing the little fighter. However, Kit is armed with a napkin, and some Sprouts in his hand. He crushes them, creating a poisonous goop, that he flings forward with his fist at the incoming Kabuki. Kabuki revolves in mid-flight, Kit's fist flying over Kabuki as Kabuki bites his leg in flight. Kit however punches down, sending them both crashing on ..

the danged mashed potatoes. -.-. Not eating those now. However, both Pokemon roll up from each other, and Kabuki hobbles on the ground, as his wing is sore from landing on it. Kit limps back; his legs pierced by those Poisonous Fangs.

Kabuki: -5E/-5H ==///== Kitsune: -6E/-8H *Psn*

Kit's ears droop, he can feel the pain in his wound. Danged poison, and he tried so well to avoid it too. Well, that moth would pay. Kabuki stopped her fluttering and was airborne again, brimming with a light blue energy. She once again divebombed. Kit waited this time, his left leg suddenly coming ablaze (and cooking some tater tots that fell by his feet.) Kabuki connected, slamming Kit to the ground, but Kit held his hands out enough to hold Kabuki in place, as he soccer kicked that Moth off of him and into the right wall. Once Kabuki hit the wall, Kit fell backwards, hurt heavily by that Headbutt.

Kabuki: -10E/-15H ==///== Kitsune: -7E/-20H

Psn is evil (2%/rd)

===Stats===

Vermillion X

Kabuki, Venomoth F
74/55
Ow....
+2 Spd

VS

Crazy Elf Boy X

Kitsune-Chan, Riolu M
53/54
Psn blows.

CEB

Crazy Elf Boy
19th February 2008, 10:20 PM
Ok Kit use copycat to copy Stun Spore, then use double team to confuse him the end with a Blaze kick

Stun Spore ~ Double Team ~ Blaze Kick

Crazy Elf Boy
26th March 2008, 09:04 PM
bump for Vermillion