PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Funniest Whacker In W-a-TPMer v.2

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th December 2007, 09:18 AM
Welcome to the poll where we choose the most amusing whacker in Whack-a-TPMer v.2.

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16608

This poll is open for everyone, even those who haven't taken part in the game.

The 11 candidates for the funniest whacker are:

mr_pikachu
shinypkmnchaser
Blademaster
Mikachu Yukitatsu
darktyranitar
Knight of Time
Crazy Elf Boy
Magmar
Toxicity
Master of Paradox
kitsun

The poll is open until the 31st of Dec 2007. No votes in 2008 anymore!

My vote goes for Blademaster. I really liked the meteor whack, it used my fanfic and my participation in Twisted Wishes was maybe an inspiration, too. Also his other whacks were good, take for example the Sephiroth one on Crazy Elf Boy. And let's not forget how he whacked Knight of Time. That FBI agent thing was hilarious!

However, I still mention some good whacks: Toxicity's Neon Genesis one and Knight Of Time's Atomic Bomberman. And Shinypkmnchaser's hammers. But, still, Blademaster I found best.

Blademaster
11th December 2007, 12:52 PM
The Whacks of Random know no bounds. Just wait until Round 2, where more Whacks of Random shall be running wild!

However, voting for myself is just lame. Ergo, my vote goes to the one other Whack-A-TPMer on the site whose randomness may rival my own: the eccentric Master of Paradox.

mr_pikachu
11th December 2007, 10:40 PM
Even if I'm not lame enough to vote for myself (that should really be against the rules anyway), I can still vote for someone who whacked me!

So I'll cast my vote for Mikachu Yukitatsu. Love the poem-whack!

Shadow Wolf
17th December 2007, 10:05 AM
I give my vote to Knight Of Time. His back-and-Forth whacking with Blade kept me wondering what they were going to do next, and I went on a laugh explosion when he copied mr_pikachu and Blade's whack.

darktyranitar
18th December 2007, 09:40 AM
Let's see... mr_pika or Blade?

Well, I think I'll vote for Blademaster. Randomness > facts, anyway ;) (at least, I seemed to recall Brian's whacks were somehow facts-oriented...)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st January 2008, 02:58 AM
And the winner of the Funniest Whacker Award is...

Blademaster, with 2 points!

Congrats!

Thank you for your cooperation.

When we are finished with version 3, a similar poll shall be posted.