PDA

View Full Version : The "I'm back, who missed me?" thread-thingy

VirtualPlay
14th December 2007, 12:28 AM
So yeah, after yet another random disappearance-slash-hiatus I've returned. So of course the obvious question to ask is: "Who missed me?" Well, that's the poll question.

However, it's come to my attention that by this time back in 2001 I had discovered this little corner of the TPM message board and started posting. Back then I was still going under the PDN Virtual Porygon2 because GSC had just come out. I admired Bulba-sama's beautiful posts and RPGs, and even liked Ginger's dark-yet-entertaining contributions; enjoyed countless RPGs left and right by such people as Bear, Vulpix.ck, PrincessAdina (who wrote the only RPG I joined that actually came to a definite end), and others, many of which have moved on; loved the time when RPGs were not only participated in, they were read by others and even commented in; had lots of fun making my own RPGs, including my first truly successful one (though it was cut short), The AniVerse.

Which brings me to the in-post question. I've made many different RPGs in the past, some very popular, others not even getting full sign-ups to start. My slightly-vain question then is this:

What RPGs of mine can you remember from my 6+ years of being here?

I'm asking this honestly, so if you see an RPG that someone else posted, don't post it yourself unless you also remember actually seeing it.

Sooooo, yeah………that's about it

Asilynne
14th December 2007, 01:34 AM
WELCOME BACK MIKE!!!!!!!

And yes I missed you :< lol I want your ANDROID SOULS RPG BACK!!! I LOVED THAT RPG CAUSE I LOVED MY CHAR IN IT SOOOoOoOoOo MUCH!!! KAPS!!!

Btw wb lol

pokemasterfrank
14th December 2007, 05:19 AM
Yo Mike. Long time no speak.

To answer your question, I remember the Ditto one. I also remember participating in one that you had made, but I honestly don't remember what it was about. Makes me feel kinda silly. I think it was...a group of kids finding out they have powers...or something like that? I remember that it died rather quickly, which was disappointing :/

Anyway, good to have you back.

Bulbasaur4
14th December 2007, 06:35 AM
YAY! *flying tackle glomp of doom*
^_^

I remember the Ditto one too! I also remember the one where everyone gained elemental powers... and my character was enraptured by Yi's awesome charry who had fire powers and my girl had water powers! WE SHOULD DO THAT ONE AGAIN! :3 I also remember the one where the characters held crystals from their ancestors and their genders had been changed and what-not... and my character had another love triangle thingy with Shizo's character I believe (or someone's... I can't remember exactly who the other male best friend charry was. :3)

FUN, MAKE ONE AGAIN. *nods*

Roy Karrde
15th December 2007, 10:43 PM
VIRTUAL PLAY IS BACK! YAY! Okay we soooo need another Ditto Files or something!

Anyway I am so glad you are back!