PDA

View Full Version : March 24th 2000

firepokemon
23rd December 2007, 05:09 AM
On the wild day of March 24th 2000. I firepokemon signed up for tpm. At that time tpm had a good chat room and the msg room started for the first time. In 2000 I said my mum and dad died lol. I said a lot of other crap as well. In 2002 i moved to CHCH and in 2003 my computer blew up. Since then I lost contact with the internet. In Dec 2007 I came on the internet and everything had changed. There is no zirc or a pbs ummmmm is gone, yet tpm is still; here. Why?

Why is TPM still here and why is pokemasters on webnet still there. I think that is fucked up. It will be 8 years on 24 March 2008. Scary huh. Where is everybody. Its like I have lost touch with every one of you.

Where is HG? Lugia007 aka Kainashi Nick aka Blastoise_Boy, Tron? Calaveron, Anidean, My old online bf Ninetales3001? ThunderTheTalkingRaichu? PokeMasterMisty, Kasumi aka bitch face male guy person, CW aka somebody? Dark San what you do now? Magmar what about you. I saw Reeb on last year lol. What is going on people????? Where is Too Cool Scyther? Rhydon4, Charmanduh who did lovely pictures but could never download mirc? Where is PBS? Ummmmm? Webnet pokemasters? www.pokemasters.com/ubb/?. Is Serebeii still an ugly bastard. I wanna know. Where is Zak? Is he still in Israel. Where are people. Somebody tell me.

Dark-San
23rd December 2007, 07:04 AM
Dark San what you do now?

I was not expecting to get mention here.

Sorry that I could not help you since I know nuts of the people you mentioned too. From that list you typed out, Kainashi is still here as the mod for the Binary District, Magmar is still around here and he still posts regularly and Zak is still around too. He had returned some months ago from Israel if I am not wrong. As for Ninetales3001, he had officially retired from TPM in the early years. If I am not wrong, his official retired year should be either 2002 or 2003. And since then his existence here had ceased.

Also on the IRC and ummmm, we had a discussion sometime back in MISC. They are both recreated at some point but then they too stop to function since nobody even bothers to visit them anymore.

Blademaster
23rd December 2007, 12:56 PM
Maybe I can clear this up...

1. Where is HG?
2. Lugia007 aka Kainashi Nick aka Blastoise_Boy, Tron?
3. Calaveron, Anidean, My old online bf Ninetales3001?
4. ThunderTheTalkingRaichu?
5. PokeMasterMisty
6. Kasumi aka bitch face male guy person
7. CW aka somebody?
8. Dark San what you do now?
9. Magmar what about you.
10. I saw Reeb on last year lol.
11. What is going on people?????
12. Where is Too Cool Scyther?
13. Rhydon4,
14. Charmanduh who did lovely pictures but could never download mirc?
15. Where is PBS?
16. Ummmmm?
17. Webnet pokemasters?
18. www.pokemasters.com/ubb/? (http://www.pokemasters.com/ubb/).
19. Is Serebeii still an ugly bastard.
20. I wanna know.
21. Where is Zak? Is he still in Israel.
22. Where are people.
23. Somebody tell me.

1. http://www.corrosionsource.com/handbook/periodic/periodic_table.gif <------- Look for the one with an '80' next to it.
2. Modded. Look around for an avatar of a teddy bear knee-kicking some guy in the face.
3. One question at a time, please.
4. Elec Man EXE caught him.
5. Mr_Bikini_Fan scared her away.
6. 'bitch face male guy person'... Yeah, we still have one of those. Its name is Andrew.
7. Chris Watarimono? He disappeared months ago, sorry.
8. He Mods a dead forum.
9. He abuses the newbies. God bless him.
10. I saw Bear on last year. Go figure.
11. ...I'm telling you that now. Gotta learn to listen, dude.
12. Right here, baby. I'm TPM's Most Likely to BECOME a Scyther. Got the trophy on my shelf and everything.
13. Bulbasaur4 is Super-Effective against Rhydon4. Rhydon4 fainted.
14. Charmanduh evolved into an Ultimate Charizard.
15. Channel 13, I think. Might vary depending on where you live, though.
16. Ummmmm...
17. The e-Graveyard. Thanx 4 stoppin by.
18. Follow the link. They just redecorated so that everything is white.
19. No. He's an UGLIER bastard.
20. And I'm telling you...!
21. Nope, he's back.
22. All over the world.
23. ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT!?!?!?!?

Hope that helped. ;)

Mr.E
23rd December 2007, 02:01 PM
<Serebii> im not an ego trip

OKAY BUDDY IF YOU SAY SO

kainashi
23rd December 2007, 02:42 PM
hey fp. how are you doing buddy!

DarkTemplarZero
24th December 2007, 12:07 AM
Hahah first of all, Blademaster, you fail. Utterly and catastrophically. Bulbasaur4 would never be super-effective against me ^_^. Yep, I'm Rhydon4.

Anyway, welcome back fp! Good to see you back on TPM after all these years. Almost 8 years, hard to believe it's been so long. Hope you stick around man, you were definitely the most interesting character on this forum way back when.

Drago
24th December 2007, 12:44 AM
lol wb fp. Fond memories flooding back of V99's(?) 'sex' topic way back when, when with one post you managed to scare off half the kiddies. lolz

Dark-San
24th December 2007, 06:52 AM
8. He Mods a dead forum.

Yeah Blade, a dead forum. Thanks a lot... -_-"

If you had noticed the last post made was just yesterday, which kind of make me wonder on whether if you had really visited it at all. But then thinking back it could be that you are not an anime fan, so I guessed it would be alright for you to avoid it.

Heald
24th December 2007, 07:00 AM
TPM in general is a collection of dead forums. Some forums are just more dead than others i.e. dead zombies are more dead than live zombies.

Blademaster
24th December 2007, 03:34 PM
@DTZ: That is hurtful. Utterly and catastrophically. :,( Why are you being a dick to me? Not cool, man. Not cool... :cry:

@Dark-San: See Heald's post. Compared to, say, ASB or Fanfic, OA is pretty dead. No offense.

Houndoom_Lover
24th December 2007, 04:06 PM
Dead like the Pokemon Online section? ^-^ Or the closed ones? Dead like pinnapple..Mmmm

Drago
24th December 2007, 04:34 PM
Dead like the shipping forum. Ooh... burn!
Alright, I've finished digressing from the point now. heh

Vejodi
24th December 2007, 05:33 PM
Where is HG? Lugia007 aka Kainashi Nick aka Blastoise_Boy, Tron?
-First three are regular (idle) in #pbs. Nick tends to constantly talk about World Of Warcraft with cibe/CubeGamer, thus ruining the channel. Tron makes occasional appearances.

#pbs is on a different server.

DarkTemplarZero
24th December 2007, 08:48 PM
lol wb fp. Fond memories flooding back of V99's(?) 'sex' topic way back when, when with one post you managed to scare off half the kiddies. lolz

XD I still think "10 things not to do in life" takes the cake for fp's most R-rated post.

And ASB might as well be dead, relative to other forums it's a bit more active but it's still absolutely nothing compared to what it was before the chris/TML generation of mods took over and turned it into a complete shitfest.

Blademaster
24th December 2007, 09:51 PM
And ASB might as well be dead, relative to other forums it's a bit more active but it's still absolutely nothing compared to what it was before the chris/TML generation of mods took over and turned it into a complete shitfest.

Activity =/= quality.

Troll somewhere else please.

DarkTemplarZero
25th December 2007, 11:57 PM
Activity =/= quality.

Troll somewhere else please.

I'll troll where I want to troll bitch, try stopping me. You're right, in terms of activity ASB is still a fairly lively forum, in terms of quality it's a complete piece of shit.

Merry christmas! :)

Greyfox
26th December 2007, 09:19 PM
To be fair, R4, our era of ASB was a cespool. Sure, it was a hell of a lot more active than it is now, but it was way too easy to get away with anything. If we had the customization and numbers we had back in 2001 (except for C7 or, dare I say, staron) and with the rules of now, I'd say ASB'd be perfect. But that's just me.

-Grey

Zak
27th December 2007, 01:20 AM
I'm back from Israel, unfortunately, but it's not like I wasn't posting while I was there. Just less though.

But anyway, lets see what the former mr. gossip can say (probably not much):

1. Where is HG?

Probably still on irc.

2. Lugia007 aka Kainashi Nick aka Blastoise_Boy, Tron?

Kain's still around and i think nick's banned. Or something like that... either way he's still probably in pbs.

3. Calaveron, Anidean, My old online bf Ninetales3001?

Last I checked Cal went by "NoPants McGee". Dean's banned I think (but probably still online) and dunno about Nine.

4. ThunderTheTalkingRaichu?

I know who he is but that's all I know.

5. PokeMasterMisty

Married I think, sue me if I'm wrong.

6. Kasumi aka bitch face male guy person

Ikujinonai has his own site last I checked (which was ages ago).

7. CW aka somebody?

Elaborate.

8. Dark San what you do now?

He's still here.

9. Magmar what about you.

Seems like gotten back into regular posting habits.

10. I saw Reeb on last year lol.

O rly?

11. What is going on people?????

soup.

12. Where is Too Cool Scyther?

Great question, I think I might have seen him on BMG.

13. Rhydon4,

DTZ.

14. Charmanduh who did lovely pictures but could never download mirc?

Shrug.

15. Where is PBS?

I guess on a different server?

16. Ummmmm?

R.I.P.

17. Webnet pokemasters?

Hell if I know.

18. www.pokemasters.com/ubb/?.

I dunno about that but I'm interested in the vb backup.

19. Is Serebeii still an ugly bastard.

Last I checked, which was also a while ago.

20. I wanna know.

You do now!

21. Where is Zak? Is he still in Israel.

What.

22. Where are people.

Where.

23. Somebody tell me.

Sure.

tttr83
1st January 2008, 03:52 AM
Woah, all these names from way back when. I just serendipitously came upon this place tonight after an automated e-mail incorrectly wished me a happy birthday. Crazy...How things change...

Well from what I recall, PMM got married sometime back and kinda slid off the radar. Everything else is just name recognition. She and I and some other people were mods back in the early days.

This was the first message board that I had ever signed up for and I think I was still in middle school at the time. Dang... time flies

firepokemon
1st January 2008, 05:04 AM
Omg its TTTR lol.

rinni the bard
1st January 2008, 07:22 AM
Hehe, I moved to BC, I met Nine and now we work in the same place, so I can say he's alive and well. I haven't seen him for a while though, as he works the graveyard shift and I do not!

If you have Facebook he's also in the TPMers group, "TPMers on Facebook".

Magmar
1st January 2008, 04:57 PM
Hey I'm still here! I'm trying to make a name for myself in the local A&E industry while running a newspaper and working daycare, while being a full time student and a radio DJ. Sometimes I pester newbies. Especially the 28 year old men who are looking for fruit snacks or pictures of 10-year-old anime characters in bikinis.

Sometimes I sound like a cranky old gay man and other times I'm just... there. I post while drunk a lot. Perhaps not as much as Heald. I'm a rock and roll mess and here I am. Good to know ya thought of me man: keep cool in '08!

--the other guy who registered on 24th March 2000

P.S.
http://www.standstillpictures.com/tardy/17.jpg

RedStarWarrior
2nd January 2008, 05:25 AM
Hey fp! I'm World Collision aka Agent Pichu aka Modern Casualty aka Raven Adonis aka I probably forgot a few of my old banned account names...sup?

firepokemon
2nd January 2008, 06:13 AM
Hey fp! I'm World Collision aka Agent Pichu aka Modern Casualty aka Raven Adonis aka I probably forgot a few of my old banned account names...sup?

God I'm shocking with names. Yes that makes sense.

DarkTemplarZero
3rd January 2008, 12:56 AM
To be fair, R4, our era of ASB was a cespool. Sure, it was a hell of a lot more active than it is now, but it was way too easy to get away with anything. If we had the customization and numbers we had back in 2001 (except for C7 or, dare I say, staron) and with the rules of now, I'd say ASB'd be perfect. But that's just me.

-Grey

Hahah Staron, I remember him, he was hilarious. I remember I somehow got to be in charge of business approval and consistently kept rejecting his proposals, so then he got a hold of my AIM and pestered me nonstop about how he could get a business past me. Still, I think the rule changes really were a big part of what knocked ASB off the map, it can't be a coincidence that it just fell apart after PTC, DarkLugia, and the other old mods left and the next gen started trying to fix ASB's problems.

Mirka
5th January 2008, 04:18 AM
Hey firepokemon, this is Ninetales3001 :P
I still lurk here from time to time. I forgot my old login password. :( "Mirka" is my recent online name - although on some communities I've joined in the early 2000's I'm still known as "Nine."

I've been doing well - I left the website 5~ years ago after growing bored of Pokemon. (I bought Pokemon Pearl a week ago after getting a DS for an early birthday present, part of the reason why I'm here tonight.) I now work customer support for eBay - I work with Rinni as she mentioned.

Nothing new has been happening with my life. If you're on facebook and wanna catch up look out for my name in the group rinni mentioned. :D

firepokemon
5th January 2008, 07:50 AM
Lol nice to see you Nine

firepokemon
5th January 2008, 08:15 AM
And heres hi and buy to another tpm at night. Sadly I'll be driving back to chch eight hour drive in like five hours. So no more being on tpm at nite :( Oh well fuck it theres always uni puters. See you mon. lol.

Roarkiller
6th January 2008, 12:28 AM
Damn Nine, back from the dead.

Still crossdressing, I hope?

Mirka
6th January 2008, 09:03 AM
Damn Nine, back from the dead.

Still crossdressing, I hope?

Oh god no. That was a shameful, shameful, embarassing and SHAMEFUL phase I went through. I got out of that in 04? Anime and Crossplay X_x. I still see photos of me dressed as female anime characters on 4chan now and then. LOL

Vejodi
6th January 2008, 09:27 AM
Nine no longer cross-dressing.

This is a sad day. :(

Toxicity
6th January 2008, 09:27 AM
What are some of the most common you've seen of yourself on 4chan?

Heald
6th January 2008, 11:21 AM
One of my flatmates has a Kakashi-sensei cosplay costume. I was in awe of how utterly awesome and yet how utterly shameful that he was proud to wear that in front of us.

Of course, I was the only other one out of my flatmates who actually knew what a Kakashi-sensei costume looked like, so we were both outed as anime-nerds. Bogus.

But you've been on 4chan? Hahahahaha. Sweet. Some guy has probably fapped over a photo of you.

Blademaster
6th January 2008, 11:40 AM
But you've been on 4chan? Hahahahaha. Sweet. Some guy has probably fapped over a photo of you.

I think I just died a little inside.

Many times.

Heald
6th January 2008, 11:50 AM
Then my work here is done.

Mirka
6th January 2008, 12:22 PM
The most common one of me that I've seen was the one of me in my Mai (king of fighters) costume - the ones with the huuuuuge blow up breasts that i bought from a sex store. Although, i've seen my felicia (darkstalkers) costume on there a few times. Those pictures end up in the /v/ most often afaik.

Magmar
6th January 2008, 12:48 PM
One of my flatmates ... was in awe of how utterly awesome ... that he was ... that ... I was the only other one out of my flatmates ... outed.

It's okay Heald, I accept you for who you are. :lemoncool::lemoncool::lemoncool::lemoncool::124:

Toxicity
6th January 2008, 12:57 PM
Watch your use of Jynx, Magmar.

SHE'S A CHARGIN' HER LAZOR

Magmar
6th January 2008, 01:04 PM
Watch your use of Jynx, Magmar.

SHE'S A CHARGIN' HER LAZOR

:hellyeah::124: OH NOEZ
CRITICLE HITS!

Heald
6th January 2008, 01:11 PM
SHOOP DA WHOOP

Drago
7th January 2008, 04:18 AM
The latest couple of misc. topics have restored my faith in TPM. And now, Nine. I mean wow.
Did you know that :164: is #164? ME NEITHER

Vejodi
7th January 2008, 08:30 AM
Did you know that until I saw Heald's post, I didn't know :lemoncool: and :orange: and :limecool: still existed!

:jump::jump::jump:

Mr.E
9th January 2008, 05:38 AM
They've been in my sig for ages now. In fact, I posted before him and they're in my sig there too. ;/

Vejodi
9th January 2008, 05:53 AM
I wasn't observant, I am sorry Magikarp Master.

firepokemon
10th January 2008, 05:31 PM
Mr.E - What happened to that thread about him and pokemon pyjamas or was that on irc or something?