PDA

View Full Version : Game: Whack-a-TPMer v.3 M.A. T_M_L

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd December 2007, 06:54 AM
The rules are simple:

The object of the game is to "whack" as many different users that participate in the game and score as many whacks as possible.

to 'whack' someone, one must simply post who they are whacking and how they want to whack them.

I whack Bob; *SuperwhacKs Bob; *stomps Bob into the ground; are all acceptable whacks.

You may only whack those who have posted here. So, no sign-ups are necessary.

Here are the rules:

1) No Multiwhacks: only one whack per post, please.

2) No Rapidwhacks: you cannot whack multiple times in a row as per the double posting rule, and remember also that you must wait for two other persons before you post again just as in all the other 'normal' PCG games.

3) Don't whack yourself.

After a predetermined number of pages, I will tally up scores. Various "Awards" can be gleaned, such as:

Whack Champion: had the most variety of whacked users

Whackiest Whacker: awarded to the user with the most hilerious whack, as determined by poll.

This Round will last until the 121st reply, i.e. the 122th post since there's no whack in this starter post.

Shadow Wolf
23rd December 2007, 11:02 AM
Well, time to begin the whack party. Since I'm the first...

*pokes mikachu's eyes with a number one foam hand*

GO!

Blademaster
23rd December 2007, 01:17 PM
Heeeeeeere's number 2!

(takes two fingers and punctures shinypkmnchaser's throat)

Kung fu-whacked. :hellyeah:

Inferno_Dragon
23rd December 2007, 03:50 PM
*Blademaster walks towards a table with free donuts.

"This doesn't look suspicious at all. So I will just sit down and have some donuts." Blademaster says.

*As Blademaster sits down to a jelly-filled donuts, he hears a noise from above. But it ignores it.

"I wish I had some milk to go with this." Blademaster says.

"You wish is my command." I say.

*Blademaster looks up and sees a bunch of cow dangling from above. I let go of the rope and the cows lands on Blademaster squishing him flat.*

You have been squished by a couple of cows, Blademaster.

mr_pikachu
24th December 2007, 01:18 AM
*hits Blademaster with the Hangman Randomizer*

Irony-whacked.

Shadow Wolf
24th December 2007, 07:18 AM
Hey Inferno, check out this!

"One day, a student asks her teacher
-Hey teacher, how do you write bullet?
The teacher answers: -The way it sounds, my fellow student.
The girl writes in her notebook: bam!"

*Inferno's ears start bleeding*

Lame joke whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
24th December 2007, 10:56 AM
Since it is almost Christmas time, I think I am going to festive on this one, mr_pikachu.

"Hey, mr_pikachu, since it is almost Christmas ... I thought I would get your a bunch of Presents."

"Really, Inferno_Dragon. That is nice of you. What did you you get me?"

"You know the song the 12 days of Christmas?"

"Yeah!"

"I got you that!"

"You got me the song? That's nice but that's boring."

"No, you misunderstood. I got you to the items."

"Really, where are they?"

"Funny, you should say that."

*Inferno_Dragon pulls out a device with a button and pressed it. A storm cloud looms above mr_pikachu head. mr_pikachu sees something coming down on him. Something really big.

"How did that song go anyways? Oh Yeah,

On the 12th day of Christmas, I gave to mr_pikachu;

12 drums drumming
11 Pipers piping
10 Lords a-leaping
9 ladies dancing
8 maids a-milking
7 swans a-swimming
6 geese a-laying
5 Golden Rings
4 calling birds
3 French Hens
2 turtle doves
and a partidge (Alan Partidge to be specific) in a pear tree.

Congradulations, mr_pikachu. You have been whacked by the 12 days of Christmas. Enjoy.

Blademaster
24th December 2007, 03:43 PM
(runs in, breaks an ornament over mr_pikachu's head, runs back out)

Ornament-whacked. :hellyeah:

Shadow Wolf
24th December 2007, 03:51 PM
Rushes And Nails Dynamites On Mr_pikachu

mr_pikachu explodes.

R.A.N.D.O.M. whack

darktyranitar
24th December 2007, 03:55 PM
"Hey, shinypkmnchaser... do you know what sound is produced from one hand clapping?"

"Hm...'Cl', I suppose."

"No..."

"...then what?"

WHACK! Shinypkmnchaser was then left to massage his cheek, which was recently slapped by one darktyranitar.

Haha, you actually fell for it!

Inferno_Dragon
24th December 2007, 04:58 PM
darktyranitar, it is your turn.

*darktyranitar winds up in a room in a hospital. Wondering how he got here, he tries to leave but he is strapped down onto the hospital bed. He soon realizes that he is in an examination room. He is surrounded by a bunch of medical students. The door opens and in steps ...

"House, good to see you. The patient is ready for operation."

*Patient? Operations, this can't be good, darktyranitar thinks.

"So what is the problem with darktyranitar?" House asks.

"Well according to the one who brought him, he has a bunch of problems." One of the students says.

*Wait, who brought me, darktyranitar thinks.*

"According to this report, darktyranitar has Hypertrichosis ...

"Do I look like I am covered in hair?" darktyranitar yells.

"... has multiple personalities ... "

"Okay, I might be insane some times but I have one personality."

" ... is color blind .. that might not be a problem but we can deal with it. Let's see what other problems I can improve."

"Who told you this thi .... " darktyranitar said but he was silenced as one of the medical students injected a syringe into his arm.

*Several hours later, House and his students are clinking glasses.*

"What a success" All the students are saying.

"So how did he fare?" A shadow figure says from the doorway.

"He was quiet confused when I read him the list at the beginning but I think I cured him. He will be in a coma for a long time but he will be as good as new when he wakes ... I hope." House says.

"That's good. How much I have to pay you?" The shadow asks.

"Nothing this one is on the house. Thanks for giving me the information ... Inferno_Dragon." House says.

"Not all. Just trying to help darktyranitar out." I say as I walk towards the cafeteria.

darktyranitar, you have just been House Whacked.

Shadow Wolf
24th December 2007, 05:31 PM
OK, time to do whatever.

"-Blademaster, can I ask you something?
-Can you watch this pendulum?
-Now, at the count of three, you will become a pokemon. One, two, three!
-OK, now that you are a pokemon, you will use metronone at the count of three. One, two, three!

*Blademaster used metronone
Blademaster used self-destruct
Blademaster fainted*

*one hour later, Blade wakes up in a hospital, dazed and covered in bandages*

-Hey Lou, what happened?
-You won't believe what happened..."

Random whacked

Blademaster
24th December 2007, 07:15 PM
Lou, you're skating on thin ice using my randomness without my consent. But I have other names on my list.

(strangles Mikachu with Christmas lights)

Light-whacked. :hellyeah:

mr_pikachu
25th December 2007, 01:36 AM
Festivity, huh?

On the evening of Christmas, a young man approached a large house bordered by an array of solid white lights. With a sigh, he kicked the last traces of snow off his boots. After looking through a frosted window to see that the lights were on, he rang the doorbell.

The varnished maple frame swung open. "Ah, Louis, it's you," said Brian. "Come in, come in. It's cold out there."

Thanks, dude." mr_pikachu took the newcomer's coat and sidled to the hall closet as Louis stepped through the entrance. While the outdoor decorations were only slightly more elaborate than what he was accustomed to seeing, the interior was loaded with everything from garland on the walls to trays of chocolate chip cookies on every countertop. The kitchen on Louis' right consisted merely of an oven and microwave, as well as the smell of flour and spices. The left was the living room, where a large sound system played only soft Christmas tunes.

Ahead of the two, a long hallway extended into what Louis presumed was the dining room. This was confirmed when Brian beckoned him forward.

"So, what's so important that you had to call me down here on Christmas?" Louis asked.

"Nothing special," Brian sighed. "Just some Hangman stuff. Need to get everything set for the new year, you know. I've got all our materials in our makeshift boardroom. We might have to-"

He stopped mid-sentence and mid-step, right leg dangled awkwardly in the air at the threshold of the dining room. It had almost been too late, but he had caught himself. Now was the chance to yank that blasted thing from the ceiling. His hand reached up...

Louis, his attention and eyes directed at the living room where a 60-inch TV was presently inactive, failed to see Brian's pause. As such, he toppled into his fellow worker, bumping him a half-step through.

The younger worker stood at the opening, slightly stunned, as Brian turned around and fought the urge to swear under his breath. As the senior worker approached Louis with an odd look, he caught just a glimpse of the patch of greenery dangling above their heads.

Louis' scream was only broken as the tradition was fulfilled.

Mistletoe-whacked. >_<

Crazy Elf Boy
25th December 2007, 03:23 AM
*Picks up 2000 post and drops them on Mr_pikachu*

Eat all my posts boy

My 2000th post whacked

Blademaster
25th December 2007, 02:19 PM
(takes the Christmas tree star and impales Inferno_Dragon through the eye with it)

Star-whacked. :hellyeah:

Inferno_Dragon
25th December 2007, 03:43 PM
Crazy Elf Boy, prepare for your whacking.

*Crazy Elf Boy is sitting by his Christmas Tree looking at the presents he just received. There is still one present but it said do not open until 12:00 P.M. It was 11:50 A.M right now. Crazy Elf couldn't wait until 12:00 P.M. He pulled the string. Then he unwrapped it. What he found inside was a small TV. Crazy Elf Boy plugged it in and turned it on. A picture of me appears on the screen.

"Crazy Elf Boy, this is Inferno_Dragon. If you are watching this broadcast, then you did not wait until noon. You are very naughty ... and you know what that means."

*Crazy Elf Boy was confused because the last words sounded like it came from this room. CEB turned around to see me with a sack with black rocks.*

"Merry Christmas CEB, and here is your present: A Giant Sack of Coal."

*Inferno_Dragon swings the giant coal filled sack and hits CEB on the head with it. Walking out the house, you hear Inferno_Dragon say "You better not cry, you better not pout, you had better not open my present before noon because Inferno_Dragon is coming to town to hit your head with a giant sack of coal."

CEB, you have just been Present Whacked.

Shadow Wolf
25th December 2007, 07:56 PM
While walking the street with his bow, shinypkmnchaser notices a chicken walking in front of him. After this, he sees darktyranitar at the other side of the road.

With a feeling of wacking darktyranitar, Louis decides to cross dt with an arrow, but he is unable to do this, as he left his arrows at a local store he passed by.

Shiny has no other choice, except to grab the poor chicken and use it as an arrow. He prepares the chicken in his bow, and the animal releases a scream that makes darktyranitar notice Louis. But before he could do anything to defend himself, the chicken is launched, stabbing dt in his belly and taking him down.

The chicken releases a low-pitch "kikiriki" and drops an egg.

Louis smiles as he walks away.

Hot Shots whacked

Blademaster
25th December 2007, 08:17 PM
(takes coal from a stocking and pelts Crazy Elf Boy with it over and over)

Coal-whacked. :hellyeah:

Inferno_Dragon
25th December 2007, 11:56 PM
shinypkmnchaser, it is your turn to get whacked.

*shinypkmnchaser steps inside a house. He is over confident. He just target most of all the TPMer's house and stole their valuables. Now he comes across Inferno_Dragons house. He had just lockpicked the door and entered the house. Searching for valuables, shinypkmnchaser spots a giant safe in a back room.*

"No security alarms, no trip wires. It is like Inferno_Dragon is begging me to steal his stuff." shinypkmnchaser says.

*Using a old but effective tool, shinypkmnchaser is able to open the safe. It is dark, huge but somewhat empty. There is something in the middle. shinypkmnchaser steps into not noticing that he just tripped a button that causes the door to shut. But it shut so quietly that shinypkmnchaser was unaware.*

"The room has an unusual odor but I must get what ever that is.
" shinypkmnchaser says.

*shinypkmnchaser steps closer to the item and finds that it is a Wii with a bunch of games. shinypkmnchaser stuffs them in a sack. Then turns around towards the door. Suddenly, the room seems brighter. Thousands of gold coins surrounded him.*

"I didn't notice those before. I am going to be richer than I thought but how can I carry all these coins and ... "

*Suddenly, glimmers of white, red, green, and blue catch his eye. Not only are there gold coins but massive amounts of rubies. shinypkmnchaser's mouth begins to water. All this treasure and no security system.*

"I know what I will do. I will come back with a big crew and clean this fool out." shinypkmnchaser smirks.

*shinypkmnchaser heads for the entrance and is about to open the safe when another glare catchs his eye. There is a sign on the back wall. It reads Inferno Dragon's greatest treasure yet. shinypkmnchaser is drooling now. He shuts his eyes and runs at top speed towards the door. Just as he reaches the door, he is too overjoyed to realize what is going on and run straight into a titanium wall smashing his face and breaking every bone in his body.*

"Treasure!" shinypkmnchaser keeps on saying.

*A couple of hours, the police arrive to see the damage. They find shinypkmnchaser in a sad state. He is all covered in drool, his body is a wreck and keeps repeating the word treasure over and over again.*

"Poor kid, I guess this one did it in." The police chief said.

"Yeah, I guess he was too overconfident. Every thief that steps in this room thinks that this is my treasure room but I have it behind the wall. Just in case they are too crafty, I have a gas that makes them think that there are treasures beyond belief." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Poor kid, I guess his dreams of grandeur made him blind." The police chief said while he and his boys took shinypkmnchaser down to the mental hospital.

shinypkmnchaser, he had just been Overconfident-Whacked

Master of Paradox
26th December 2007, 07:57 AM
It was the day after Christmas, and Master of Paradox was in his officer, pretending to work. Why he was bothering nobody knew - he was alone in the office. Still, he had other things to be doing.

At that moment, Blademaster sidled up to him. "Working hard or hardly working?" he quipped.

The response was immediate and drastic - taking his pocketwatch, Paradox looped it backward, catching Blademaster's throat before pulling him down hard, face-first, into the table.

Unproductive Whacked.

Blademaster
26th December 2007, 02:51 PM
OK, Christmas is over. Time to be creative again.

------------------

Blademaster stood outside later that day, rubbing his cheek as he put the finishing touches on his Mario-shaped snowman.

"Got a potato for a nose... aaaaaaand... there! Now all I need is a cap!" Blade announced, grinning smugly.

Just then, a dark figure stepped up beside him. It was darktyranitar.

"Hey, Blade." he said. "Cool snowman! But where's his cap...?"

"Right here." Blade replied, holding up a white cap and sticking it on the snowman's head.

"...Why isn't it red?" darktyranitar asked, sounding disappointed.

"Because this is a Fire Mario snowman." Blade replied, holding up an orange tulip and sticking it in the snowman's hand.

With a distinct Mario power-up sound, the snowman's hands glowed with flame; fireballs shot from them, pelting darktyranitar.

With a power-down sound, darktyranitar shrunk to half his size. The next fireball made his eyes and mouth fly open; arms and legs spread out, he flew up a foot in the air, then fell off the path, accompanied by the classic Mario dying tune.

darktyranitar x0

GAME OVER

------------------

Fire Flower-whacked. :hellyeah:

Shadow Wolf
26th December 2007, 04:02 PM
Next, a random thing to do.

Louis: "Hey Blade! Can I do something random?"

Blade: "...NO!"

Louis: "...OK!"

(thinks: "Hmm what to do?")

*looks through the net*

"...OK!"

*shinypkmnchaser takes 2,146,420 topics, by putting them into a huge book and squashes Master Of Paradox with the book*

Louis says -"That is the wikibook! How uncreative... but it can be useful for learning stuff!"

Wiki-whacking!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th December 2007, 04:01 AM
Mikachu: Inferno_Dragon, are you a coward?

I_D: No, why do you ask?

Mikachu: Let's play a game, then. It's a simple fantasy strategy game. If I lose, I'll give you my life! However, if you lose, you'll have to play a penalty game.

I_D: Sounds like fun!

Mikachu produces the board, and hands the manual.

Mikachu: I play as Finland, you play as Sweden. You have two cities, Stockholm and Uppsala. I, on the other hand, have Turku and Helsinki. This game is based on turns and we can recruit troops and build new buildings in the cities. The units move and fight as thrown with the dice.

I_D: I start by recruiting a Warrior unit in Uppsala.

I_D throws the die once. It's six.

I_D: How I move it six steps correct? Then I start building a Dragon Lair. And in Stockholm, I recruit another Warrior and start building Shipyard.

Mikachu: Dragon Lair takes 10 turns and Shiyard 5 turns. Now I recruit a Dragon...

I_D: What? You already have Dragon Lair?!?

Mikachu: Yes, Turku has no buildings at all, so it's just fair. I'll throw the die 7 times.

It's altogether 39!

Mikachu: Now I can attack Stockholm! You can defend by throwing dice twice with your warrior.

I_D gets altogether 9.

Mikachu throws dice 5 times and gets altogether 19.

Mikachu: Stockholm is mine! You lost your capital city and the game. Now you'll have to play the penalty game.

Mikachu turns the radio on. It's 'Finlandia' by a Finnish composer called Jean Sibelius. Suddenly, Inferno_Dragon finds himself in World War II, in the middle of a fire exchange between Finnish and Russian troops. I_D enjoys a quick death.

Master of Paradox
27th December 2007, 12:40 PM
Something small and ovoid falls from the sky, bouncing twice before landing at Crazy Elf Boy's feet. He picks it up out of curiousity and gives it a look.

It's a small egg-like object, studded with closed eyes and mouths.

"Huh," Crazy Elf Boy mutters, turning it over. An unexpected sharp edge cuts his finger, and he curses and blood seeps into the object.

At that point, two of the eyes begin to open, and the sky starts to turn dark.

As Crazy Elf Boy begins to get a bad feeling about this, the egg finishes its changes, now looking like a screaming face. The sky begins to open up...

And as the demons descend upon him, Crazy Elf Boy realizes all too late what is happening. This isn't an egg he holds. It's a behelit.

Godhand Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
27th December 2007, 12:42 PM
Your turn Mikachu Yukitatsu to get whacked.

"I'd like to thank everybody that came to my birthday party." Inferno_Dragon said.

*This was happening inside a big mansion with most of the TPM members. There was mr_pikachu, Dark Sage, darktyranitar, Lady Vulpix, shinypkmnchaser, Blademaster, Crazy Elf Boy, Master of Paradox, Fett One and a bunch others. Only one was missing but that didn't matter.*

"Now time to open presents." Inferno_Dragon said.

*The camera turns to a large pile that is clearly stacked to the ceiling. Then there is a smaller pile.*

"What you think I am that greedy? For every present I unwrapped, one lucky guest will get a present that I got them." Inferno_Dragon said.

*Suddenly, the door burst open and there was Mikachu Yukitatsu. He was confused and baffled. He turned towards the room. He saw the presents and then he saw Inferno_Dragon.

"Rats, not only did I almost forgot about I_D's birthday, but I forgot his present." Mikachu Yukitatsu thought to himself.

"Mikachu Yukitatsu, why are you late?" mr_pikachu asked.

"I slept in because my alarm clock didn't work. I accidently ruined my computer so I didn't see the reminder that I_D's birthday was today. Good thing I had my IPhone for that but then I forgot to bring my present." Mikachu Yukitatsu said nervously.

"That's okay. These things happen. You can bring me your present tomorrow. Why don't you open that present at the top of the small pile?" Inferno_Dragon said while trying to not to act so evil.

*Climbing the ladder, Mikachu Yukitatsu picks up the box and said "This one?" Inferno_Dragon shook his head yes. Mikachu Yukitatsu opens the present to reveal a snowglobe. Strange, Mikachu Yukitatsu thought, why would he give me a snowglobe? Just then a small hole appears on the snowglobe. Then a gust of wind pulls Mikachu Yukitatsu into the snowglobe. Inferno_Dragon catches the snowglobe and puts it beside his char.*

"That will teach you to be forgotfull. I will let you out once I get my present but for now, enjoy your confinement. Oh, enjoy the snow."

*Inferno_Dragon shakes the snowglobe causing not only to snow fall but Mikachu Yukitatsu receives several injuires.

"Now where was I? Oh mr_pikachu's present ... let's see what he got me for my birthday."

Mikachu Yukitatsu, you have been snowglobe Whacked.

Blademaster
27th December 2007, 04:53 PM
Blademaster checks something off his checklist.

"Everyone's present and accounted for... Except him." he muttered. "But how can I appropriately whack... ...Ah... I've got it!"

With an evil laugh, the orange-robed swordmaster pulled out his cell phone and began making some calls...

Master of Paradox is on his lunch break, watching MUGEN on Youtube, when the door to his office swings open; a man whose very being just screams 'I'm bored.' enters, a revolver in his hand.

"Hello," he says in a monotone voice, "I'm Ben Stein. And today, I'm going to make history... By shooting you in the face."

He aims and fires, blowing a hole through MoP's forehead and splattering his brains on the wall behind him.

"...Rtyffhnyfshjbmmdyjsgdkdktsjhjdldlkllkf..." MoP babbles, eyes rolling back in his head.

Ben Stein calmly blows the smoke off the barrel of his revolver and then pockets it, staring at his braindead target.

"So..." he says, smiling just the tiniest bit, "Who's gullible now?"

------------------------

Congratulations, Paradox. You have won Ben Stein's whacking. :hellyeah:

Shadow Wolf
27th December 2007, 09:25 PM
*After seeing Blademaster beating up a dude after calling him Richard Simmons, shinypkmnchaser asks Crazy Elf Boy what would've happened if Louis would've called Crazy Elf Boy Richard Simmons*

CEB-Nothing, since I know you would be joking!

Lou-OK, then I will call you Elf Will Ferrel!

CEB-Now you've done it!

*CEB tries to punch Louis, only to get his punch caught by him. Louis kicks CEB high into the air and then disappears and reappears in front of CEB. Louis firmly grabs CEB and with a shout, Lou begins to spin while grabbing CEB. They both begin to descend head-first, and before touching the ground, Louis plunges Crazy Elf Boy into the ground with an earth-shaking Izuna-Otoshi*

Lou-It is done!

"Izuna Drop-whacked."

Master of Paradox
28th December 2007, 07:48 AM
Watching the fight between Louis and Crazy Elf Boy, the Master of Paradox gets an idea. He steps back into the shadows and waits.

Having finished off his opponent, Louis looks around for further enemies. At first he sees none... until a voice calls out from the corner.

"So you've mastered the moves of one Vega... but now you will taste the wrath of the other!"

It takes Louis a second to catch on; soon enough, however, he remembers how they changed the names around in America. His stomach turns over.

"Oh, damn."

Master of Paradox steps out of the shadows, dressed in red military finery and with a cape around his body. He hurls the cape aside, and purple fire bursts into being around his hands.

"PSYCHO CRUSHER!"

With one motion, he hurls himself like a human torpedo at Louis, the fire burning over his entire body. This living projectile blows through Louis's stomach, sending the upper and lower halves of his body in different directions.

Bison Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
28th December 2007, 08:33 PM
Master of Paradox, you are next.

*Master of Paradox arrives at a park that is giving away free pokemon. At the stand is Inferno_Dragon just yawning.*

"How can you yawn like that?" Master of Paradox asks.

"Because you are my only customer." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Well, I am. Here, give me my pokemon now." Master of Paradox says impatiently

"Okay, since you asked for it" Inferno_Dragon said while he pushed a button.

"Where is my pokemon?" Master of Paradox asks angrily.

*Inferno_Dragon points up and there is a Snorlax plummeting from the sky heading down where Master of Paradox is standing. Master of Paradox tries to move but his feet are stuck.*

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*SQUISH! That was the sound of the Snorlax landing on Master of Paradox. Inferno_Dragon walks heading towards another part of the part where he is actually giving away free pokemon without cause of injury.*

Master of Paradox, you have been Snorlax Squished-Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th December 2007, 10:59 PM
darktyranitar, did you know I study Spanish, too. And I already can say my name!!

Me llamo Mikachu.
My name is Mikachu.

"Halt, Señor darktyranitar, unless you confess that in the entire world there is no damsel more beauteous than the empress of Haapavesi, the peerless Maarit Matilainen!" Mikachu raised his voice.

"Show her to me! Even if her potrait shows us that she is blind in one eye and that blood and brimstone flow from the other, despite all that, to please your grace, we wil praise her in everything you might wish." darktyranitar answered.

"Nothing flows from her, but amber and delicate musk!" yelled Mikachu and lowered his lance and charged darktyranitar!! darktyranitar was hit bad by the lance nd stampled by Mikachu's horse.

darktyranitar, whacked by Mikachu de Cervantes!!

Shadow Wolf
29th December 2007, 07:49 AM
"So you've mastered the moves of one Vega...

Actually, I didn't knew Vega did this. I know this throw because Ryu Hayabusa has it in DOA and in Ninja Gaiden.

*After speaking this, Louis picks up both CDs (the Ninja Gaiden and the Dead Or Alive CDs) and hurls them at mikachu, knocking him out*

C-Ds whacks.

Master of Paradox
31st December 2007, 08:17 AM
Gonna be trouble
Baby I'm your trouble man

As the sounds of rock music reverberate over the Pokemasters forums, Mikachu Yukitatsu looks around himself, not sure what exactly is happening. He returns to his typing, just as a shadow falls over him.

Want a fighter come on
Don't you understand

At that point, a deep voice intones, "Come on, baby..."

There is a puff of smoke, and once it clears and Mikachu is done coughing, he looks down... only to find a rather impressive set of breasts on his chest. "The hell?!?" he shouts in a very feminine voice.

Then he - or shall we say she - realizes what has happened. Whatever that voice was, it's turned Mikachu into a woman.

She spins around, and then sees the figure standing by the window. Before she can react, he blurs up to her, grabbing her throat.

I'll give you double!

The figure's eyes glow red, and suddenly the skin of Mikachu's neck tears. Her jugular breaks, and blood flows from her neck into the figure's waiting mouth.

As her blood drains away, Mikachu shrivels into a mockery of herself, soon being just a dessicated husk in the man's hand. He tosses her aside, wiping off his mouth.

Baby I'm a trouble man!

Darkstalkers Whacked.

Blademaster
31st December 2007, 09:38 AM
"I've missed THREE potential whackings. No good, no good..." Blademaster mused, flipping a page on his clipboard. "The regular cast is all here... I suppose it's time to start the REAL whackings."

Blademaster's finger slid down the clipboard, stopping on a specific name.

"Ah... Inferno_Dragon is next on the list..." he said, smiling evilly. "I'll have to thank Master of Paradox later for serving as my muse on this one..."

He pulled out his cellphone and flipped it open, dialing a rather ominous number:

'(666)-826-7473'

...RING...

...RING...

...RING...

...RI-

Click.

"Yes?"

"Yeah, it's Blade."

"Blade? ...Oh. You. You've got some nerve dialing this number."

"I've got a little problem I'd like to take care of."

"Why should I help you? I despise your kind."

"I know. I want you to kill one of them for me. He calls himself 'Inferno_Dragon."

"...Hahahahaha... I'm not a mercenary, you dolt. Why should I dirty my hands dispatching one human at a time when my top agent can slaughter you in mass numbers around the clock?"

"Because this one is a Belmont. A DEFENSELESS Belmont. Just thought you'd be interested."

"...Defenseless?"

"Defenseless. No whips, flames, or strings attached."

"...Hahahahaha. I'll look into it."

Click.

Meanwhile, at TPM, said Inferno_Dragon is lounging around PCG, which seems... unusually dark today. A storm seems to be approaching...

No... Wait. That's no stormcloud. It's... some sort of a black mist. And it's swept past Questions Only, Pokemon Hangman... it's heading straight for Whack-a-TPMer.

"What the heck is going on over there...?" ID muses.

The ground at his feet begins to rumble. All around him, cracks appear in the earth as something forces its way to the surface. Something big...

"Holy shit...!" he gasps, running across the board at full speed. He turns around just in time to see a massive, ominous castle rising out of the ground behind him. The dreary structure creaks and roars as its spires and parapets rise into place, dust and debris falling from the structure as though being shaken off by a great, angry dog.

"What the Hell is that!?" ID gasps, doing what any intelligent man would and walking up to the castle. He cautiously steps onto the front stair...

That's all that was needed. ID screams as he's suddenly lifted off the ground by some unseen force. The castle's front gate flies open, and ID is yanked in at high speed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

ID screams as he's whisked through dismal, candlelit room after dismal, candlelit room, being yanked past skeletons, knights, zombies, bats, wild cats, monkey-like ogres, and many more such devilish creatures, flying at breakneck speeds...

Through the foyer.

Up a stairwell.

Through the mezzanine.

Up more stairwells.

Around a clock tower.

Out onto a balcony.

And finally, into a master bedroom.

ID is dumped onto the floor, a stunned wreck. He is on a faded, moldy carpet. Candles and torches line the walls around him.

And dead ahead of him is an ancient, wooden casket. Worn and rotting, the lone coffin seems innocent enough. But the black mist pouring from it says differently...

"Hahahahahahaha..."

ID nervously picks himself up, feeling like he just got off the most twisted roller coaster on Earth.

"Wh-who said that?" he asks.

His only response is a sudden outpouring of black mist from the casket, which condenses in front of him, forming a humanoid outline. The mist details itself, forming arms, legs, vague facial and genital features... But before it can fully take shape, a dark brown cloth flies from out of nowhere and wraps itself around the figure, forming into a robe.

Only the figure's head remains exposed. It is a man's head, likely in his 40's. He has stringy white hair and a short beard and moustache of the same color. His skin is a deathly grey, and his eyes are a glinting yellow.

He smiles a wicked smile, revealing two small fings.

"Welcome, young Belmont..."

ID stands trembling as the figure raises one clawed grey hand and reaches into his cloak.

"Welcome to Castlevania!!"

ID can only scream as the Dark Lord rips his cloak wide open, revealing an infinitely black abyss within; a fraction of a second later, a barrage of hellish red fireballs is unleashed from the Count's chest. The blazing orbs consume ID's body, burning his skin and flesh away from the bone and reducing his skeleton to ashes in seconds.

The Lord of Castlevania simply closes his cloak, then pulls a phone from it and dials a number. As he does this, he smiles slightly, sighing in both content and a sense of forlornness.

"If only they were all that easy..."

--------------------------------------------

Whacked. By Dracula. :hellyeah:

Shadow Wolf
31st December 2007, 10:19 AM
After mr_pikachu welcomes Louis to his home and fulfills the tradition, he invites Louis to fulfill another Christmas tradition.

"Louis-Please, no more traps!-he begs to Brian."

"Brian-No worries!"

As they both approach the Christmas tree, Brian tells Louis that the main tradition must not be forgotten. The Christmas gifts are set to be given.

Louis begins first by giving mr_pikachu his gift. Brian does not wait and opens the big box, revealing two other gifts.

"Brian-Two gifts!? Thanks Lou!"

"Louis-Hey, you know how we do!"

Brian opens the first box, revealing a new Hangman Randomizer.

"Louis-I know you are probably adapted to repairing the Randomizer again and again, so I thought of giving you another one, so you don't have to repair the broken one."

"Brian-Wow! That's...cool Lou. Thanks!"

With a disappointed look, Brian stares at the randomizer that Lou made, realizing that Lou has a lot to learn about randomizers. But when he sees the second gift, he puts the randomizer aside and opens the second gift, revealing a weird object with a single button. Brian wonders what is the mystery object that Los gave him.

"Lou-The real surprise lies in the button. :D"

Without hesitation, Brian presses the button, but nothing happens. As Brian wonders where is the surprise, he hears some kind of heavy objects hitting the roof of his house. He steps outside of the house only to realize that he made a terrible mistake, as he is squashed by more than a thousand randomizers falling from a nearby plane.

"Lou-I told you, you won't need to repair the randomizer, mwahahahahaha!"

*Insert funny title here* whack!

Inferno_Dragon
31st December 2007, 08:54 PM
Blademaster, since I have whacked everybody here, it is your turn. You are my first in my second round of whacks.

"Whacked by Dracula? Of all the nerve, I think Blademaster needs to be taught a lesson."

*pulls out a cellphone and starts dialing some numbers. The phone rings for a while.*

"Hello? Yes, it is me, Inferno_Dragon. Vacation went well? Magma Islands was a good idea of mine, right? Oh you went to the Villian's Resort Planet. Well, I did give you those coupons a year ago. Now listen, I did a favor for you by spending all that dough. Now I need a favor from you. The target ... Blademaster. Really, he wants to join. Didn't know that you were friends with him. Well the more the merrier."

*Blademaster is resting in the Orange Islands drinking a Strawberry Daquiri. He had black shades on and is listening to music on his IPod. Suddenly, the sky goes dark and the sea turns to Lava.*

"Okay, I have to be hallucinating. Water just can't turn into Lava and the weather reports said that it was supposed to be a good week. What could do this?" Blademaster asked.

"Yes, what could do this indeed?" Said two voices.

*A dark whirlwind started to form right in front of Blademaster. Then he saw something come out of the Lava Sea. Blademaster couldn't tell what it was but he could see red glowing eyes. The whirlwind stopped and the lava dropped off to reveal ...

"Bowser and Ganondorf! What are you two doing here? Team Rocket is shut down, Aqua and Magma are extinct and Team Galaxy is a thing of the past. There is no body here to compete with."

"Who said we are to compete with anybody?" Bowser said with a smirk."

"We have orders to get you good." Ganondorf said with a chuckle.

"Who would do this?" Blademaster asked while shaking.

"I don't have to reveal his name but you should know. Now time for action since we have wasted valuable time." Ganondorf said while approaching Blademaster.

"Wait him? I can pay you double, triple whatever he is paying I can match it even further." Blademaster said while trying to barter.

"You don't get it. Ganondorf is simply trying to make sure that he owns no favors and this way we both win. So how shall we do it? " Bowser said.

"I think I know how." Ganondorf said while pulling out his sword.

"I like the way you think." Bowser said sticking out his claws.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Blademaster yelled.

*Bowser lunged at Blademaster and swiped his claws across his chest. Then he kicked Bladedmaster towards Ganondorf. Ganondorf then used his sword to stab Blademaster a bunch of times at different parts of the body. Then Ganondorf tossed Blademaster towards the ground. Bowser jumped and turned his spiky shell towards Blademaster. Bowser dropped down and rammed his spikes towards Blademaster.*

"Can you help my wipe my shell? My claws are easy but it is so hard to clean this shell of mine." Bowser said to Ganondorf.

"I will if you help me clean my sword." Ganondorf said to Bowser.

"You know we make a good team. We should team up together." Bowser said to Ganondorf as they started to walk along the beach.

"Link and Mario will not know what will hit them. Maybe I can persuade Inferno_Dragon to join us. Want to hit the juice bar? It's on me." Ganondorf said to Bowser.

"Sure, all that work makes me thirsty." Bowser said with a chuckle.

Blademaster, you have been whacked by Bowser and Ganondorf.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st January 2008, 01:16 AM
shinypkmnchaser: I like DOA, too.

Master of Paradox: You are not the first one who makes fun of my gender...but it's as funny as always.

Blademaster: That's quite long, yet interesting, I'll print this and read it when I have time.

shinypkmnchaser: I give you two lines here, to say, I am going to whack mr_pikachu now as well, although you may have guessed it.

Inferno_Dragon: That was very amusing.

Now, come turn the page!

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8061/img272ot8.jpg

#-1 1/4 mr_pikachu, whacked by me copying your very own fic!

Blademaster
1st January 2008, 02:15 AM
"That... was just awesome." Blademaster said bluntly, applauding the comic he just finished reading. "Mikachu wins the Most Original Whack Award."

Blademaster drives the point home by picking up a perfectly normal trophy, and then whacking Master of Paradox over the head with it. Upon completing this simple task, Blademaster hands the dented, slightly bloody trophy to Mikachu.

"DA WINNAH!!" Blademaster exclaims, holding up Mikachu's free hand like a referee.

----------------

Whacked. By originality. :hellyeah:

mr_pikachu
1st January 2008, 02:33 AM
*drops Times Square ball on Blademaster's head*

2008-whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st January 2008, 02:54 AM
"What!" wonders Blademaster. "Snow everywhere. And why am I wearing these clothes?"

"Welcome to Lappland, Blademaster." greets Mikachu, who has similar outfit. "This is a Lappish national costume. We are going to have a shaman-or-something battle."

"Well, despite the snow, it's quite dark. Should we cast a light spell or wait for morning?" asks Blademaster.

"It is midday. It's winter and we are above Arctic Circle." explains Mikachu. "Shall we begin?"

Both of them start beating witchdrums with bones. Blademaster can feel the ancient wisdom of the land. He summons a meteor! But right then, Mikachu throws his witchdrum at Blademaster! Summoning interrupted, the meteor changes direction and hits Blademaster!!

Shadow Wolf
1st January 2008, 07:59 AM
*hits Master Of Paradox with a mop*

Acronym-whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
1st January 2008, 01:39 PM
shinypkmnchaser, it is your turn.

*shinypkmnchaser wakes up in a dark classroom (sounds familiar, it should) sitting at a desk. Inferno_Dragon is in the front sitting at a desk with a giant test in front of him.*

"Hold it, Inferno_Dragon. I remember what happened to the last people who took your test. I am not going to take your test and I am going to leave this classroom." shinypkmnchaser said as he got up.

*shinypkmnchaser headed towards the door. Inferno_Dragon was just sitting there. shinypkmnchaser turned the knob and exited the room into a hallway. shinypkmnchaser saw a sign that says cafeteria and decided to go towards there. Opening the door, he saw ... the same dark classroom that he left from.

"What a minute, how did I get back here? I headed towards the cafeteria." shinypkmnchaser said confused.

"You really think you can escape so easily. Here is your real test; the room is filled with a toxic gas which I am safe from but you are not. The vials are in those test tubes but here is the catch. In order to get to those vials, you have to beat him." Inferno_Dragon said.

*shinypkmnchaser turned around and saw a dark version of him holding a large sword.*

"How can I beat myself?" shinypkmnchaser asked.

"You can't" Inferno_Dragon and the dark version of shinypkmnchaser said at the same time.

*After several failed tries, shinypkmnchaser collapsed to the floor. Inferno_Dragon walked over to the test tubes. He poured them into a jar. Using a spoon, he mixed them.*

"Hey, dark version of shinypkmnchaser, want this new drink that I invented? Don't worry, it is safe. There was no antidote. shinypkmnchaser learned a big lesson. In my classroom, you can never win." Inferno_Dragon chucked.

shinypkmnchaser, you have been whacked by your doppelganer.

Master of Paradox
2nd January 2008, 09:01 AM
Deep in the bowels of the earth, the Master of Paradox pulled on several levers, causing grinding noises in the space around him. He wiped off his forehead, planted his feet on the panel in front of him, and yanked hard on one lever in particular...

Inferno Dragon rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, finding himself standing in the center of a massive arena. All around him, people cheered and roared from the stands. On the far side, a gate opened.

Out walked a giant of a man, easily eight feet tall, wearing a helmet shaped like a skull and chain armor over his chest. He carried a massive hammer in one hand, and his eyes glowed red.

Inferno Dragon gulped, muttering, "Aw crap."

"LET MORTAL KOMBAT BEGIN!" the man shouted, and then swung his hammer around. It caught the bottom of Inferno Dragon's ribs, and the sheer force tore his upper body off of his waist.

"I WIN," Shao Kahn said as the severed halves of the man's body landed around him. "FLAWLESS VICTORY. FATALITY."

Mortal Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd January 2008, 04:50 AM
*Whacks Crazy Elf Boy with Ash_300's profile*

Hey, postcount doesn't end when it reaches 2,000!

mr_pikachu
3rd January 2008, 05:24 AM
*whacks Mikachu Yukitatsu with my profile*

14,531 > 1,679. A postcount doesn't end with four digits!

(How on earth did I ever get that many posts, anyway...?)

Shadow Wolf
3rd January 2008, 07:41 AM
(How on earth did I ever get that many posts, anyway...?)

WARNING!!! WAR OF THE FORUMS SPOILERS!!!!!

*breathes deeply*

Well, according to a comment made by Martin (aka: dratinihaunter13, represented by Sarutobi, the Third Hokage of the Naruto Series) while conversating with Brian (aka: mr_pikachu, represented by Shinji Ikari, of the Neon Genesis Evangelion saga) on the sixth panel of the second page of the famous comic known as War of the Forums, published on April 6, 2007 at 8:42PM says:

*breathes again*

"This from the guy who insist on posting in every single topic..."

Copyright ©2007 War of the Forums, a fic made by Brian(mr_pikachu) on the board Fanfiction on The Pokemasters Forums. All rights reserved.

*After hearing this, darktyranitar's brain explodes while trying to analyze every word said by shinypkmnchaser*

*insert any funny title here, Please!* whack

Master of Paradox
3rd January 2008, 09:40 AM
A cold wind blows, heralding the beginning of massive changes. As it blows across the land, a man rides on its crest. This man is the Master of Paradox.

Mr. Pikachu looks up from his keyboard, hearing the wind outside his window. As he opens it, his jaw drops.

Appropriate reaction, but bad timing - for he ends up swallowing about 10 feet of snow as the storm crashes into his house.

Winter in Minnesota Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
3rd January 2008, 07:43 PM
Master of Paradox, it is your turn.

"So you are the master of everything, eh Master of Paradox?" Inferno_Dragon asks.

"Yep, there is nothing I can't beat."

*The two TPM members are at an arcade. They are both drinking Root Beet Floats. Inferno_Dragon stares at Master of Paradox like he doesn't believe him.*

"Fine, then you won't matter if you compete in a round of DDR." Inferno_Dragon.

"DDR? That's easy. I could beat you on that game with eyes blindfolded." Master of Paradox says.

"Oh, I never said I was your competitor. The person that arrived just now is." Inferno_Dragon said pointing behind him.

"It can't be. How did you ... " Master of Paradox said in disbelief.

*Master of Paradox turned around to see a figure with red hair, a weird symbol on his forehead, eye shadows and what looked like a gourd on his back.*

"Yes, that is Gaara .... of the Funk.*Inferno_Dragon said with a smirk.

*colors flash around the room and then you hear the phrase "Gaara of the Funk." Master of Paradox is trying to back away but Gaara of the Funk rushes up to him.*

"Are you trying to chicken out? You said you would a compete in a round of DDR?" Gaara of the Funk said.

"Okay!" Master of Paradox said nerviously.

*A hour later, Master of Paradox is collapsed on the floor while Gaara is doing a small victory dance. Gaara of the Funk turns to Master of Paradox. You can see him smile.*

"Please leave me alone!" Master of Paradox says.

"You lost and you have to pay the price! Funk Coffin!"

*Sand starts to surround Master of Paradox. He is encased in the sand. With one gesture, Gaara of the Funk causes the sand coffin to collapse within itself and specks of blood fly everywhere. Both Gaara of the Funk both have umbrellas that appeared mysteriously.*

"Thanks!" Inferno_Dragon said.

"No problem! No I have to get back to hunting down and killing Sasuke." Gaara of the Funk said as he left the building.

Master of Paradox, you have been whacked by Gaara ... of the Funk.

*Lights flash and again you hear "Gaara of the Funk."*

(Yes, I used a character from Naruto the Abridged Series and yes, I only used the action whenever Gaara of the Funk's name is said. I think it only counts where it is said not as a description ... I hope.)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th January 2008, 10:43 PM
Do you like Jackass, Master of Paradox? Well I must introduce you the DUDESONS! It's a Finnish gang with their TV series, own movie, some trademark clothes and everything.

*puts on a Dudesons cap reading 'isäntä' (Master) and starts throwing darts at Master of Paradox's stomach*

Komiat pärjää aina!
The handsome always make it! (bad translation)

Master of Paradox
7th January 2008, 10:23 AM
There was a slight clicking noise behind where Darktyranitar was standing. He spun around, and then jumped back in shock to find Master of Paradox standing behind him, wearing a Hawaiian shirt for some reason.

"Isn't this the middle of January?" he asked.

"By my standards it's a warm day," Paradox replied. "Either way, I've come to give you a little gift."

"No. Gifts from you always have strings attached. Go away."

The man with the mustache and Hawaiian shirt frowned, pushing his glasses up. "It's not that bad..."

Darktyranitar attempted to step back, only to bump into a giant metal orb. "What's that?" he asked.

"That would be my Devil's Machine. All I have to do is open it, and you'll be the wielder of the ultimate evil power. Sound good?"

There was a pause, and then Darktyranitar muttered, "The catch?"

"Nothing, I assure you. In fact, I'm going to give you the gift now."

Before Darktyranitar could protest, Master of Paradox snapped his fingers. The orb pulled open, and a wave of black energy poured over them...

When it faded, no human mind could have comprehended Darktyranitar's form. He groaned in senseless pain, eyes unblinking.

"It happens every time," Master of Paradox said, sighing. "Your mind was erased by the power. Why can't anyone ever control it?"

All Darktyranitar could do was groan, "M...O...P... It... h... u... r... t... s..."

Earthbound Whacked.

Shadow Wolf
7th January 2008, 12:39 PM
After dealing with MoP, Inferno plans to destroy Louis the same way, by having aid from Gaara of the Funk.

As Gaara of the Funk tries to attack shinypkmnchaser, a voice is heard from somewhere.

"Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tatte"

Gaara of the Funk quickly looks around, as if trying to find the source of the voice. Unable to find it, and with no understanding of what has just been said, Gaara of the Funk ignores the voice, but when he turn to shinypkmnchaser, he notices that a toy-like replica of the legendary monster, Shukaku, is being used as a shield to protect shinypkmnchaser, and on the top of the replica, a figure similar to Gaara of the Funk is standing while staring angrily at him.

The figure makes some hand seals and says:

"Ryūsa Bakuryū"

After completing the seals, a huge sand waterfall rises and takes down Gaara of the Funk.

"It can't be" - Gaara of the Funk says as he is covered by the sand waterfall.

The guy standing in the Shukaku replica jumps off the replica and after landing, he slams both hands palm down into the sand, creating powerful shockwaves that compress the sand, destroying Gaara of the Funk.

Inferno_Dragon and shinypkmnchaser remain in awe as they watch the mysterious guy destroy Gaara of the Funk. After doing this, the guy dissolves the replica of the Shukaku and uses the sand with the hardest minerals on the ground to create a weird-shaped spear.

"Saikō Zettai Hōgeki; Shukaku no Hōkō"

The guy launches the spear at Inferno_Dragon, killing him easily.

"So, you must be the real one, right?" - shinypkmnchaser says. The guy does not say a thing and walks away.

"Wait! If he was a fake, then what's your real name?" - Louis asks.

"Sabaku no Gaara" -The guy answers and keeps walking.

"Gaara of the Desert" - shinypkmnchaser thinks as Gaara disappears in the distance

Whacked by the real Gaara.

Inferno_Dragon
7th January 2008, 07:25 PM
Mikachu Yukitatsu, it is your turn.

*Mikachu Yukitatsu is sitting in a park eating a hot dog. It is a full moon tonight and Mikachu Yukitatsu hasn't a care in the world.*

"Boy, the moon looks bright tonight." Mikachu Yukitatsu says.

*Suddenly, Mikachu Yukitatsu hears some chanting but ignores it. He looks at the moon and it looks different. The moon now looks like it has a face.*

"Strange, where have I seen that moon before?" Mikachu Yukitatsu asked.

"I tell you where, the worst Zelda game out there." A voice says.

*Mikachu Yukitatsu turns around to face Inferno_Dragon with his armed crossed and a angry grin on his face.*

"What is wrong, Inferno Dragon?" Mikachu Yukitatsu asked.

"What is wrong? WHAT IS WRONG? For my birthday, you gave me stuff from Majorca's Mask. I never liked that game. The whole 3 day thing made it challenging but terribly annoying. And you had to get me stuff to remind me how I bad that game was." Inferno_Dragon growled.

"Come on, Phantom Hourglass wasn't that great either. That temple where your life force was being sucked out was great either." Mikachu Yukitatsu said.

"Yeah, but that was only one temple, not the whole game. So you shall pay dearly, Mikachu Yukitatsu." Inferno said with a grin.

"What are you going to do?" Mikachu Yukitatsu said while shaking.

*Inferno_Dragon points at the moon and starts chanting. The moon starts coming down at a rapid pace. Inferno_Dragon hovers up to the air high just seconds before the moon landed on Mikachu Yukitatsu.

"That should teach you a lesson." Inferno_Dragon said while floating off.

Mikachu Yukitatsu, you just got whacked by the moon from Majorca's Mask. (And yes, I don't like Majorca's Mask. It probably had good challenges but the whole 3 days thing before the world is destroyed so game over really made not like that game very much.)

Master of Paradox
8th January 2008, 11:47 AM
In his hidden lair, at the center of the earth, the Master of Paradox checks his list. All of the names are checked at least once. He smiles, pulling a nearby lever.

After a splitting headache, Blademaster gets to his feet, swaying in confusion. He was standing in his house just a few seconds ago, but now he's in a dimly lit cavern, the walls made of light blue stone.

At the center of the room sits a statue of a man with a bird's head, body covered in ridges. It is seated, knees drawn up, and holds a glowing orb in its outstretched hands.

"Oh, no you don't," Blademaster says as he approaches the statue. "We've already discussed this. I know exactly what you're up to here." He reaches out, slides his hands around the orb, and lifts it off of the statue's hands without breaking it.

The statue does not move.

"Dumbass," Blademaster mutters as he approaches the door. He taps it with his knuckles, but the door remains shut. He then notices that it's a dull gray.

He blinks, and then sighs before saying, "Crap. This is one of those things where you have to trigger the fight and win before you can leave, isn't it?"

"Yep," Master of Paradox says over a loudspeaker.

There is a long pause.

"Crap."

Blademaster then breaks the orb, and a glowing gun barrel appears around his arm. Five notes of music play in the air...

And the statue's eyes glow before it rises to his feet.

The screaming starts shortly thereafter.

Chozo Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th January 2008, 11:14 PM
"Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tatte"

Konnichiwa!

Eigo de nan desu ka?

Minna wo WHACK shitai da kara, kimi wa ware no tsugi no aite desu.

Watashi wa shinypkmnchaser wo WHACK shimasu!

Bad Japanese for:

Good day!

What's that in English?

Because I want to whack everyone, you are my next opponent.

I whack shinypkmnchaser!

Inferno_Dragon
12th January 2008, 12:00 PM
mr_pikachu, you are next.

*mr_pikachu is sitting on the couch when the doorbell rings. He gets up to answer and there is a delivery man at the door with a package. After signing it and telling the delivery man to have a good day, he goes inside to see what he got.

"Hmmmm ... this is from Inferno_Dragon. It is probably a trap but I am very careful." mr_pikachu says.

*mr_pikachu opens the package and digs through the styrofoam peanuts to reveal a lap, like Aladdin's lamp. Curious why Inferno_Dragon would send him a lamp, mr_pikachu rubs the lamp three times. A genie appears out and smiles at mr_pikachu. It isn't Inferno_Dragon so mr_pikachu isn't worried.*

"I am the genie of the lamp and I am here to grant you three wishes." He says.

"You aren't going to twist any of the wishes I make, right?" mr_pikachu asks.

"Do I look like that kind of genie? No, I will simply give you what you want." The genie explains.

"Okay, for my first wish, I wish to be the ruler of TPM." mr_pikachu says.

"Done. Look at outside." The genie says.

*mr_pikachu sees all the members of TPM bowing outside of his window. mr_pikachu chuckles.*

"My next wish ... I wish to have a million dollars." mr_pikachu says.

"Done." The genie says.

*Suddenly, a million dollars fill the room. mr_pikachu is diving in the money and throwing it everywhere.*

"Finally, I wish for the best sandwich out there." mr_pikachu says.

"Done." The genie says.

*Out of nowhere, a plate appears with the most tantalizing, delicious sandwich out there. mr_pikachu grabs the plate and starts to drool.*

"I can't wait to eat it." mr_pikachu says.

"But you won't." The genie says.

"I am a different type of genie. Once my master grants three wishes, I go free but another has to take my place. That other is you." The genie grins.

"Wait a minute, I didn't agree to ... " mr_pikachu tries to explain but it is too late.

*The lamp sucks mr_pikachu into the lamp. The genie smiles and looks at all the money. Suddenly Inferno_Dragon steps into the house.*

"So did it go as I planned it go?" Inferno_Dragon asked.

"Yep, he is now the prisoner of the lamp. Want it?" The genie asks.

"No thanks. You already granted me limitless wishes from saving you from being destroyed by that Aladdin fellow." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Yes, I think I will find a way to get my revenge on him. Have a good day." Jafar said.

"Enjoy that sandwich." Inferno_Dragon said.

"I will. It should be the best. I made it so." Jafar said.

mr_pikachu, you just got whacked by Jafar the genie and his lamp.

Shadow Wolf
13th January 2008, 08:40 PM
1-"Saikō Zettai Bōgyo: Shukaku no Tatte"

2-"Ryūsa Bakuryū"

3-"Saikō Zettai Hōgeki; Shukaku no Hōkō"

4-"Sabaku no Gaara"

[b]Konnichiwa!

Eigo de nan desu ka?

Bad Japanese for:

[i]Good day!

What's that in English?

1-Ultimate Absolute Defense: Shield Of Shukaku

2- Quicksand in the style of a Waterfall

Gaara follows it with a Sabaku Taisō (Desert Imperial Funeral)

3-Ultimate Absolute Attack: Shukaku's Halberd

4-Gaara of the Desert (altough Sabaku with capital S means Sand Waterfall, thus the name would be Gaara of the Sand Waterfall)

...and now

shinypkmnchaser pulls out a strange gold and black hammer called the "Dragon Flame" and whacks CEB with it. After squashing CEB with it, the hammer disappears.

"That hammer its almost impossible to get, so I only get to dream with it. And I'm just at eighteen *cries* "

Shiny walks away rambling about a famous MMO beause of its difficulty to level up.

Maple whack.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th January 2008, 06:07 AM
"It has moved."

Mikachu Yukitatsu rises his hands. He is holding a small instrument. He points at Blademaster, as if he was threatening him with a gun.

"Soil is my power! Kannel is here!" Says Mikachu.

"Kannel must be that harp-like instrument there." thinks Blademaster. "But it's not like 'Magun' or anything from Final Fantasy Unlimited."

Meanwhile, Mikachu starts putting...some bullet-like things inside the instrument.

"The soil to use against you has been decided.
The color of my third big love's hair: RED!
The color of the cross in my country's flag: BLUE!
The color of...OK, I am not good at inventing these...anyway, YELLOW!" claims Mikachu.

He plays the kannel.

"I summon you! Magikarp!" shouts Mikachu.

"Since when is Magikarp a summon monster?" wonders Blademaster.

"Hm, to make it clearer, I say I summoned Magikarp for you to use." clarifies Mikachu. "You get a fresh start since it's on level 1 and knows only Splash! Now I can call MY Pokémon! GO! Venusaur! Razor Leaf!"

"Hey...Pokémon aren't supposed to attack humans..." cries Blademaster while he is torn by Razor Leaf.

Blademaster, FFU/Kalevala/RBY-whacked.

Master of Paradox
14th January 2008, 08:25 AM
The air turns dark around Mikachu Yukitatsu as he finishes his borrowing from the epic and sets down his harp. He turns around, narrowing his eyes as he tries to make out the figure walking through the storm.

It is Master of Paradox, wearing a surprisingly colorful robe and carrying a staff on one shoulder. He smirks as he stands a few yards from Mikachu, raising a hand in greeting.

"So you too have the power of summoning, eh?" the man with the mustache says.

"Yes... at least when it suits me. Why are you here?"

Taking the staff from his shoulder, the Master of Paradox explains, "I wished to test my power before I use it in an... upcoming affray. Now, if you could stand still, please..."

Dots of glowing dust whirl in the air around Paradox as he spins his staff before him, quietly singing,

"Ie e yu e
No bo me no
Re en mi ri
Yo ju yo go
Ha sa te ka na e
Ku ta ma e"

At that point, Mikachu begins to back away, but it's already too late.

A flash of lightning fills the air, and the Master of Paradox raises his staff overhead. From its tip launches a beam of black light, cutting into the air. He moves the staff, slicing a thin line into the sky, and then hurls his staff straight up. It flies true, hitting the line and turning onto its side. A hole expands into the sky, and the staff falls back into his waiting grasp.

There is a rumble, and then a massive chain shoots down from the hole in the sky, a barbed hook on its end. This chain smashes into the ground, burrowing through earth and rock as though it were sand. It digs deeper and deeper... and then stops, going taut as though it has hit something.

The chain begins to pull back, straining under a mighty weight. Soon it pulls forth what it has caught. It has caught an abomination - a gigantic, bloated monstrosity, screaming in eternal pain. Its head is like that of a fish, with a line of feathers along the crest, and its horrid body is concealed by two fleshy wings, drawn over its mass. Two spindly arms are chained against its chest, and its eyes are a dead white.

As the chain fades, the creature settles into place, roaring hatred as it stares down at Mikachu.

Raising his staff, the Master of Paradox yells, "Anima, do my bidding! Unleash the power of Oblivion!"

The tortured soul does not have any objections. It roars again, and a beam of white-hot fury lances from its eye, burning away the ground under Mikachu's feet. He plummets...

...and then floats in a nightmarish, surreal cavern, staring directly at something even worse than Anima. It is a giant, withered corpse that still lives, joined at the waist to the monster above, with curling horns on its head and equally chained hands. As Mikachu watches, the loathsome thing pulls on the chains, and they splinter into metal fragments before shattering.

Hands free, the creature has all the time in the world to unleash its wrath on its new victim. It pulls its gnarled fists back, and delivers a furious rain of blows to Mikachu. The first hit renders him unconscious, but even in that state he still feels a shock of pain from each hit of those giant hands.

It could go on forever, but Anima is not done. The beast raises its head and hands, invoking a power born from eons of pain and hate. Energy swirls around it like a dome, and it roars in triumph as the power bursts forth.

The explosion shakes the earth at its very core, cracking the surface and sending beams of light into the sky. The entire time, the Master of Paradox merely smiles.

Overdrive Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
14th January 2008, 08:30 PM
shinypkmnmaster, it is your turn.

"Here is your whack." Inferno_Dragon says to Louis.

"You gave me a piece of paper that says WHACKED! Are you running out of creative juice, Inferno_Dragon?" says.

"No, read the paper closely." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Read the paper closely, he says. Okay, I will ... wait, it can't be ... this is not possible. How do you know this?" shinypkmnmaster says.

"I am psychic." Inferno_Dragon says.

"I don't believe this. You are just trying to trick me." shinypkmnmaster says as he walks away.

"Three, two, one ... and it should be ... " Inferno_Dragon says but turns his head to watch the action.,

*shinypkmnmaster is walking across a plain road. He turns back to see Inferno_Dragon. Get hit by a bus, yeah right, shinypkmnmaster thinks. The moment I drop my guard he will come at me with some whack that I wont ... *

SMACK!!!!!!!!!!

"Did we hit someone?" A passenger inside the green bus asks.

"Who cares? We just need to get rid of that amusement park." The other says.

"Whose bright idea was it to go inside a place called Horrorland?" Another person says.

"I knew we should have gone to Zoo Gardens. Let's get out of here." The last passenger says as the bus drives off.

"I told him that he was going to hit by a bus but he didn't believe me. Maybe if I should him the picture I took of him earlier?" Inferno_Dragon says.

*Inferno_Dragon pulls out a picture showing shinypkmnmaster get hit by a green Horrorland bus. Inferno_Dragon also pulls out the camera that took the picture.*

"Maybe I should return this thing. I don't need and I don't trust it but at least I know that this thing really works." Inferno_Dragon says while he starts to heads down the road.

shinypkmnmaster, you have been whacked by R.L. Stine's Goosebumps. (You have got to love that camera from "Say Cheese and Die.")

mr_pikachu
14th January 2008, 08:33 PM
Oh, Inferno...

*slices throat with trio of CDs*

Enjoy your final fantasy.

Game-that-originated-in-Japan-(no-really-it-did!)-whacked.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th January 2008, 07:36 AM
*Picks up a large blade razor and slashes Mr_pikachu with it*

haha I can't come up with anything witty to say after that whacked

Master of Paradox
15th January 2008, 08:37 AM
(Author's note: the following whack means no offense to Crazy Elf Boy. It's just that I got Justice For All yesterday and, well...)

*Picks up a large blade razor and slashes Mr_pikachu with it*

haha I can't come up with anything witty to say after that whacked

"HOLD IT!"

The camera pans quickly over to a man in a blue suit, his hair in a style that can only be called "hedgehog-like". He pounds his hands on the wall in front of him.

"The point of Whack-a-TPMer is to perform these 'whacks' in as entertaining a manner, isn't it?" he asks.

Clutching the front of his shirt nervously, Crazy Elf Boy, in the witness stand, mutters, "Well... I guess..."

Pointing his finger, the man in blue shouts, "Then what excuse do you have for a lazy whack like-"

"OBJECTION!"

The camera whips over to a balding, nervous man in a gray suit, his glasses high on his nose.

"That's not the point of this game at all!" the nervous man yells in a rather high-pitched voice. "The point is just to 'whack' as many players as possible! Didn't you read the rules?"

Above both men, the judge nods. "I seem to recall reading that myself..."

As he adjusts his glasses, the balding man smirks, moving to tap the top of his head afterwards. A smug tone enters his voice as he adds, "Besides, creativity is hardly a hallmark of this game. Mr. Crazy Elf Boy can't be faulted for just going with the flow..."

The man with the hedgehog haircut steps back, beginning to sweat profusely. Dang it. He's got me on that one... How am I supposed to get out of it?

The camera moves to the man's other side, where a young woman in a medium's outfit taps his shoulder. "Nick," she whispers, "think about it. He's leaving out a very important fact..."

What is she referring to... Wait. WAIT!

"OBJECTION!" Phoenix yells, pointing dramatically at his opponent. "I refer you to some of the whacks put up by Blademaster and Shinypkmnchaser! Those things are practically little fanfics in themselves!"

The balding man lets out a yell and jumps backwards as though someone just slapped him.

Crazy Elf Boy winces as well, recoiling.

"The rules don't say you have to be elaborate," Phoenix continues, hands on his hips, "but nobody is going to complain if you are. By now we appreciate a little extra thought put into our whacks. If you're going to take the time to whack somebody..."

He leans in, and the camera does a close-up on his face, speed lines rushing past it.

"Then get creative!"

Crazy Elf Boy swallows hard, and then his eyes roll back in his head before he passes out.

The judge blinks,and then mutters, "Well, I think that settles this case..." He brings his gavel down.

Phoenix Whacked, Ace Attorney.

Inferno_Dragon
15th January 2008, 07:03 PM
Master of Paradox, you are next ... by the way nice whack. Haven't played the games but I hear they are quite interesting.

*Master of Paradox walks into a empty warehouse. It is so silent that you could probably hear a pin drop. Suddenly, there is the sound of a pin dropping.*

"Well, that myth is plausible."

"What myth? You just wanted to drop it in a quite room.""

"Oh sure ruin my fun."

*Master of Paradox turns around to see Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman. They are walking over towards him. Why they are here in the first place, who knows?*

"I know you two. You do that show on Discovery Channel .. what was it called? Oh yeah Mythbusters. You two must enjoy your work." Master of Paradox says.

"Yeah, we do." Adam says.

"If we are going to bust a myth, then we have to bust it in style. And we might get to explode something." Jamie says.

"So what are you doing here? Are you testing out a myth?" Master of Paradox asked.

"Yes, we are. We are testing the myth on how quick it takes to whack someone." Adam says.

"Wait a minute that's not a myth." Master of Paradox says.

"Well, according to the books, it is. So how shall we do? They are various methods." Jamie says.

"Wait a minute, aren't you going to test this myth on Buster?" Master of Paradox asks trying to draw the attention away from him.

"But that wouldn't follow the rules," Adam says, "wait a minute, I got it."

*Adam presses a button and a giant battering ram gets shot out the wall straight towards Master of Paradox. You hear a bone-crunching sound as Master of Paradox is rammed into the wall.*

"So what is our time?" Jamie asks.

"We are off by a second. So is this myth plausible?" Adam asks.

"Sure, it is. But we aren't done yet." Jamie says as they stepped out of the building.

*Jamie and Adam get far away from the building. Master of Paradox is trying to get up but he can't move. Jamie pulls out a device and presses a red button. Suddenly the building explodes which was caused by enough TNT to blow a small town.*

"Now the myth is plausible. It is always nice when we get to blow something up." Jamie says.

"Indeed. So let's celebrate this victory over a couple of smoothies." Adam says as the two walk to a nearby smoothie shop.

Master of Paradox, you have been whacked by the Mythbusters.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th January 2008, 07:36 AM
A huge square block, about 20 meters tall, 5 meters thick, made of steel, appears in front of Inferno_Dragon.

The block has a familiar Chinese character, which we can divide in two parts. Below is the 'clothing' part, which comes from a picture of collar and sleeves, while above is the 'dragon' part, which comes from a picture of a creature with four legs, long tail, pointed nose and large ears. The head was later replaced (it is not clear whether deliberately or in error) by the 'needle' part, and the legs by the 'flesh' part. The 'dragon' part is used here phonetically to express 'fold'. The character originally referred to a type of burial garment with the collar folded over (in a special way), the folding having a certain religious significance. It still retains this meaning in Chinese, and in Japanese is very occasionally used in the associated sense of wearing double layers of clothing. It is not clear why such a complex character was chosen as a phonetic. The idea of religious ritual led to ritual and convention in a board sense, and eventually to the inheriting (something from the past). Attack stems form confusion with a now defunct character which combines the 'clothing' part with the 'grasp' part, the earlier form of which shows shackles and a kneeling person with outstreched hands.

Its Mandarin Chinese reading is xi2, Cantonese jaap6, Japanese ON-reading SHUU, and Japanese kun oso(u). It is used in compounds such as SHUURAI 'invasion', KYUUSHUU 'air raid' and SESHUU 'heredity'.

And this block falls over Inferno_Dragon, crushing him.

Inferno_Dragon, A Guide To Remembering Japanese Characters/Chinese Character Dictionary - whacked.

Master of Paradox
16th January 2008, 07:58 AM
Smoke rising from his clothes, Master of Paradox rubs his eyes, groaning as he stumbles back into the lever room. Setting a foot against the console, he takes hold of a handle and gives it a good yank, starting an engine very far away...

Inferno Dragon wakes up in a darkened room, holding his head as he gets to his feet. He looks around, trying to figure out where the game has taken him now.

The lights slowly come up, revealing that he is standing in the heart of a wrestling ring. A crowd of unruly, tough-looking people are standing around the ring, waving weapons and shouting incoherently, volume beating content. The rest of the ring except for the area directly around Inferno Dragon is shadowy still.

A blur comes down from the ceiling, and then the Master of Paradox is crouched on the ropes, grinning in that psychotic manner he does so oftne. "Welcome to the Mad Gears Secret Arena!" he says, one hand on the ropes to keep him balanced.

"The what?" Inferno Dragon mutters, raising an eyebrow.

Holding up his other hand, the master continues, "Tonight you're going to be the chief entertainment for the Mad Gears gang over there. Tonight, it'll be you and an opponent of your choice in the center of this ring, fighting to the death."

Sweat beads on Inferno Dragon's head.

"Now, you have two options..."

The lights come up on the left side of the ring, showing a mountain of a man, seven feet tall and with muscles like tow cables. He wears a pink wifebeater and jeans, but somehow that doesn't seem laughable. He has an almost ridiculous amount of black hair, and does squats as he holds onto the ring ropes.

"That would be your first choice, Mr. Hugo Andore," Master of Paradox says. He then gestures to his other side. "Or..."

The lights on the left side of the ring come up, revealing that the other challenger is sitting against the turnbuckle. He wears sleeveless orange samurai armor, blue leggings, and a blue mask of a scowling face attached to his kabuto. Two katana rest on his hips as he looks up, arms crossed.

"That is your other choice, Sodom." Master of Paradox turns to Infero Dragon, grinning. "Pick."

Infero Dragon looks from one to the other, realizing there's no way this will end well.

That night, his corpse is tossed into a dumpster outside the arena.

Whacked Final Fight style.

Inferno_Dragon
16th January 2008, 07:36 PM

*Mikachu Yukitatsu stepped out of his house to get the newspaper. He opens it to read his horoscope. It reads you will soon be meet a powerful opponent .... the rest of the horoscope is missing though.

"I guess I will win this one. It didn't say that I would lose." Mikachu Yukitatsu says.

"Your overconfidence is your weakness ... "

"I know the ending to this quote ... and your faith is your friend is yours." Mikachu Yukitatsu says.

"That is true. Time to meet your death."

*Mikachu Yukitatsu turns around to see Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, and Count Doku all facing him.*

"Wait a minute, the horoscope said I would face only one opponent." Mikachu Yukitatsu said in a panic.

"We just rigged that up to make you feel like you could defeat anybody." Count Doku said.

"And the ending of the horoscope." Mikachu Yukitatsu says.

"Death is imminent." Darth Maul says.

*All of them rush at Mikachu Yukitatsu with either Lightsabers and Blasters in their hands. The sounds of lightsabers bashing against Mikachu Yukitatsu's body was heard from all corners of the earth. Finally, the group left Mikachu Yukitatsu battered and beaten.*

Mikachu Yukitatsu, you have been Star Wars Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th January 2008, 05:20 AM
mr_pikachu has gone out shopping. He has found a good pencil from the stationery department. As he walks towards the cash desk, he is delighted to notice that there is almost no queue at all. Only a black-haired man, about in his early twenties, wearing sweatsuit and glasses, is standing in front of the cash desk with his shopping cart.

As mr_pikachu gets closer, he notices that the cart is full of stuff. The mysterious man begins to place them on the line. He places 5 cartons of milk and the salesperson takes the bar code.

"I like all kinds of milk, did you know?" says the man.

"This one has lots of fibre." says the man as he hands a bread.

"I hate cereals so I make porrige from these grits." says the man, giving the packet.

"Sweets are very cheap here." the man tells while placing them on the line.

The man is also going to buy some tomatoes. "Hey, these ones do not have a bar code!" notices the salesperson. "I'm sorry, I must make a phone call."

Meanwhile, mr_pikachu is losing his patience. "Hurry, please!" he proposes.

The mysterious man ignores and continues chatting with the salesperson who still is on the telephone. "I buy lots of stuff because I don't want to go shopping every day. My busy hobbies include internet, where I go to a forum named TPM. I run a whacking game there."

Then mr_pikachu noitices that this man must be noone other than Mikachu Yukitatsu! "Hi, Mikachu!" he greets.

"Hello mr_pikachu." says Mikachu, takes off the rest of the shopping and lifts the empty cart! He hits mr_pikachu several times with it. mr_pikachu falls on the floor and Mikachu keeps hitting him. Mikachu hits mr_pikachu at least 30 times with his shopping cart, causing lots of broken bones.

mr_pikachu, cash desk queue-whacked.

Shadow Wolf
20th January 2008, 12:09 AM
In a vast whole new universe, unknown to mankind, two warriors were battling on what it could be call: "The battle of the finest"

Two mega superstars were giving their all to prove their might in TPMs Whack-a-TPMer kingdom.

The first warrior was a Elite among all people living in TPMs kingdom. Being a popular guy, knowing what to say, when to say it, where to say it, how to say it, and even say it right, he's the favorite all around member. Holding his sword he's an almost unstoppable force around TPM. The Popular smartest, coolest, sexiest man alive (apparently), The Blademaster.

The second warrior is known by very few people, since he focus on one special part of TPM's kingdom. Having nothing to lose, but everything to win, he holds no fear in this one of a lifetime battle. Having the ability to be unpredictable, since he's known by very few people, he can unleash a flurry of tricks that his opponent can't predict. With a club in hand the rookie warrior gives his all. The lame-o, game-o, for fame-o, shinypkmnchaser.

The battle is arguably favoring Blademaster, as his experience is remarkable and he knows many opponent's weak points. Blade launches shiny up high, making him crash against the "THE POKEMASTERS" main title crystal monument. Blade follows by a sword combo and finishes the combo with a power strike, making shiny go way down into the archives building.

Blade wonders how much is shiny going to last, since he has been flattened, rolled up and tossed aside for more than 17 hours of pure intensity, and he can still stand up.

He decides to finish the fight with his special, the fire-blade, fire-ball ultimate strike. He gathers all his energy into his blade, creating a hell fire that can melt anything. The fire goes to the tip of the blade, creating a fire ball similar to the sun.

"Ultimate level infinity flaming blast."

He launches the fire ball, and the hell sphere goes down slowly, melting the advance generation floating island, the classic generation onyx stadium, the other pokemon games moving fortress, the TCG spiral tower, and the video games inverted pyramid.

as it goes down, shiny thinks:

"It seems I have no other choice"

The fire sphere burns away the PAAM classic marble dome.

"I must use the forbidden pill"

It melts away the OAAM mirror dungeon

"That way, I will use full power of my SPKMN club..."

The ASB giant fourth-dimension tritower is melted to dust.

"...and the arsenal of chaser gadgets."

The virtual plasma Fanfiction's skyscraper is reduced to nothing.

"But it is certain..."

The fanart's hand-made jewel factory melts and falls into the ground.

"...that the faith that awaits me..."

The OPG origami peridot grand building is shattered to ashes.

" ...is the fact that I will be banned of the forum!"

The RPG's shape-change fantasy city is turned into black powder.

"But there is no other choice."

As the PCG's diamond skytower slowly melts away, shiny makes a few movements, lifts his club, speaks a few gibberish words and the club trnsforms itself into waterforce field, surrounding him.

The waterforce turns into a rising water tornado, consuming the hellish fireball and heading directly towards Blademaster. The water releases a flash of shiny light drops, blinding Blademaster, and the water turns into a devastating triple-edge, level infinity whirlpool.

The Admin gods of TPM universe are warned of the dangerous situation that has been unleashed in their world and they don't hesitate in taking action. In less than .000000000000000000001 seconds, they find the forbidden power main source and proceed to eradicate it.

And as the three main gods on the TPM's universe take away shinypkmnchaser, Blademaster is destroyed by an ultimate bump, explict stupid pontless annoying water whirl tsunami.

TPM whack!

Mystic_clown
20th January 2008, 04:45 PM
A slow clapping could be heard as the place clears after Loius' latest whack. The TPMer in question turns to see a young man wearing a purple and gold jester's hat.

"Not a bad whack there," the young man says lazily. Loius stares at him before recognising him.

"Mystic_clown? when did you get here?"

"Just a few minutes ago. Anyway, I saw your whack. Here."

Mystic tosses Lious what appears to be a candy of some sort.

"Just a reward of sorts for that whack."

Lious eyes the candy before eating it.

"Tasty," he remarks cheerfully. Mystic chuckles.

"Oh, but the biggest surprise is still to come."

Loius starts to feel a strange sensation in his belly. He's shocked to find that he's inflating.

"What the heck!?"

"That 'candy'," Mystic explained, "was really concerntrated amounts of helium, enough to inflate you to...well...let's see."

Loius continues to inflate until he's pretty much a ball with a head, hands and feet attached.

"Now, what to do with you?" Mystic taps his chin thoughtfully. He snapped his fingers.

"I've got it!"

--------------~*~--------------

"Hey guys!"

Everyone at the beach turned around to see Mystic, holding the inflated and now very light Loius over his head.

"Who's up for some volleyball?"

Inflato-whack!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st January 2008, 04:02 AM
Sports News:

New Jersey Devils's Patrik Elias managed to pass the Calgary goalkeeper Mikachu Yukitatsu during the first minute of the overtime, when Devils got a 1-0 win from Calgary Flames.

Yukitatsu, who was elected one of the stars of the game, saved 21 times in the game. Devils goalkeeper Martin Brodeur, who was marked in the stars of the game as well, needed 30 saves to his 95th zero game.

However, another source tells that Mikachu wasn't happy when a reporter named Mystic_clown asked him to comment on the goal. MY whacked the reporter with an ice hockey stick!

Mystic_clown, NHL-whacked.

Master of Paradox
21st January 2008, 01:28 PM
After noticing Mystic Clown's arrival, the Master of Paradox smiles and writes a new name into the list he keeps on hand. He then sticks a new lever into the wall, pulling it.

When the vertigo of teleportation wears off, Mystic Clown finds himself in a small, dark room with film equipment everywhere. Most notably, a large pile of film canisters dots the center of the room. He begins to get nervous, and rightfully so.

A trumpet blares, and the canisters go flying as the Master of Paradox shoots out of them. He wears a lime-green, hooded robe, and a maniacal grin is crossing his face. With a wave of his hand, he sends intentionally-cheesy sparkles everywhere... and then he starts singing.

"I am the Wizard of Speed and Time"

As he sings, he gestures everywhere, causing the sparkles to shoot into lamps and camera tripods. The lamps turn on, and the tripods begin to dance in marvellously cheesy stop-motion style.

"The word of film is where I shine!
I've got magic to let you see
Just where you were and what to be
On imagination's silver screen!"

A clipboard animates, and as Mystic Clown is enthralled by this truly... unusual experience, it sneaks up behind him.

"I can help you find your dream
Dream
Dream
Dream
Dream..."

The clipboard snaps on Mystic Clown's ankles, and as Master of Paradox twirls at the center of the room, the tripods stampede over their latest victim.

Whacked of Speed and Time.

Inferno_Dragon
21st January 2008, 05:59 PM
Master of Paradox, you are next. I will whack Mystic Clown later.

*Master of Paradox is sitting on a bench eating a snow cone when he hears a noise. He turns around and sees Inferno_Dragon standing there with a grin on his face.*

"You scared me, Inferno_Dragon. What are you doing here?" Master of Paradox asked.

"I am going to whack you, Alien Style." Inferno_Dragon said.

"I have seen the movies ... and there is nothing that you can do to surprise me." Master of Paradox said with a smile.

"You underestimate me, Master of Paradox. I wasn't talking about the Alien Movies, I was talking about these Aliens." Inferno Dragon said.

*Inferno_Dragon pulled off his coat to reveal ... the Omnitrix on his arm. Master of Paradox was in shock.*

"How did you get a hold of that?" Master of Paradox asked.

"If you know the right people ... " Inferno_Dragon said.

*Inferno_Dragon slams down on the Omnitrix and turns into Diamondhead. As Diamonhead, he fires a barrage of crystals at Master of Paradox. Then he switches to Fourarms. He uses Fourarms' strength to piledriver Master of Paradox into the ground. Then Inferno_Dragon turns into Ghostfreak which he uses to scare Master of Paradox out of his wits. Then Inferno_Dragon turns into Grey Matter which creates a energy weapon to fire at Master of Paradox.*

"How are you switching between alien forms? Ben couldn't do that, well young Ben couldn't." Master of Paradox said.

"Like I said, if you know the right people ... " Inferno_Dragon said while continuing his assault.

*Inferno_Dragon turns into Heatblast, which he uses to charbroil Master of Paradox. Using a transporter spell, he teleports both of them into the ocean which he then becomes Ripjaws to bash into Master of Paradox several times. Teleporting them back onto land, he transforms into Stinkfly which he sprays Master of Paradox with its sticky goo. Then he transforms into Upgrade which he takes control of a wrecking ball to slam it into Master of Paradox.*

"How many aliens are on there?" Master of Paradox said while still trying to survive.

"Who knows? But I am using everyone to take you down. To be lenient, I am giving you small breaks but it won't last long before I use my final alien." Inferno_Dragon said with another smile.

*Inferno_Dragon transforms into Wildmutt which he uses it to run Master of Paradox over several times. Then he transforms into XLR8 which he speeds circles around Master of Paradox slashing him with its sharp claws. He then transforms into Benmummy which he uses the wraps to swing Master of Paradox around and around and around. Inferno_Dragon lets Master of Paradox down so he can watch Master of Paradox throw up. Inferno_Dragon then transforms into Benvictor which he fires off a stream of lightning energy right at Master of Paradox. Then he turns into Eon.

"How can you turn into Eon. No even Ben ... let me guess. If you know the right people ... " Master of Paradox said.

"Now you are catching on." Inferno_Dragon says.

*He uses Eon's powers to pummel Master of Paradox in any direction. Then Inferno_Dragon transforms into Benwolf which he uses his wolf to shatter a cliff (why there is a cliff I don't know) to cause rocks to fall on him. Inferno_Dragon turns into Cannonbolt which uses Master of Paradox as a game of bowling as he rapidly bowls him over. Then Inferno_Dragon transforms into Ditto which he multiples himself many times. Then the many Inferno_Dragons play a game of dodgeball using Master of Paradox as the target. After forming backing to one entity, he transforms into Eye Guy which fires rapid energy beams at Master of Paradox.*

"Are we almost done?" Master of Paradox asks while struggling to breathe.

"Boy, you are taking the fun out of this, you know that?" Inferno_Dragon said with a shrug.

*Inferno_Dragon then transforms into Upchuck which he swallows into an entire tank. He then fires a giant ball of liquid fire at Master of Paradox. Then he transforms into Wildvine which he uses the vines to scratch Master of Paradox and the plant bombs to scar him. Finally, Inferno_Dragon takes a breather and grims. With one transformation, he turns into Way Big. He picks up a building and slams down on Master of Paradox. He then transforms into XLR8 to find Ben Tennyson. Meanwhile in a park, Ben and family are having a picnic when Inferno_Dragon shows up.*

"Thank you for allowing me to borrow the omnitrix, Ben."

"No problem. Don't worry, Inferno_Dragon said he needed into take down a powerful threat." Ben said.

"Then why didn't you do it?" Gwen asked with an uneven tone.

"Because I wanted a day without going hero. I might play tricks with it but I don't need to use it every single second of my life." Ben said.

"Well, that does make sense. Did you defeat this evil, Inferno_Dragon?" Max asked.

"He won't be harming anybody for a long time" Inferno_Dragon said, "well I have to be off somewhere. I hope to see you again."

*Inferno_Dragon rushed off from the campsite to press a button. A second Omnitrix appeared on his arm. Inferno_Dragon pressed a button to transform into XLR8.

"When you know the right people, anything is possible." Inferno_Dragon says.

*He then speeds off into the horizon.*

Master of Paradox, you have been whacked by every single alien in the Omnitrix (with the exception of the one Ben 10,000 uses. Otherwise this whack would be way too long.)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th January 2008, 05:28 AM
Mikachu Yukitatsu has partly paid Crazy Elf Boy a trip to Finland. After having met at Helsinki ariport, they took a train and reached Ylivieska. Now they are in Mikachu's place.

"How about an old PSX game?" asks Mikachu. "I have V-RALLY."

"OK, let's try." replies CEB.

Mikachu switches on his Playstation 3. He inserts the game.

"I don't know if you have played this, but there shouldn't be a Finland track in this version. However, for some odd reason, the track suddenly appeared when I was playing yesterday." Mikachu tells.

The race begins. Mikachu's Peugeuot faces CEB's Renault. The track starts with an easy curve.

EASY LEFT!

Mikachu's car almost goes into a ditch, whereas CEB manages quite well.

EASY RIGHT!

Mikachu's car is hit by a CPU car. Hardly, Mikachu keeps the car on course. CEB gets a little more lead and takes the second place.

MEDIUM RIGHT!

CEB Slows down wisely. However, a CPU car bumps into him. CEB's car turns accidentially 180 degrees, but he does a quick U-turn and takes the first place. Meanwhile, Mikachu has taken advantage and cuts in to gain the second position!

Then there's a straight stretch. Both Mikachu and CEB do not want to lose. After about 1,200 meters , CEB notices a curve and slows down. Mikachu won't slow down and takes the first position.

"Hehee! I'm winning!" rejoices Mikachu hands on the PS3 controller.

"But you are going to crash!" remarks CEB.

MEDIUM LEFT!!

Mikachu's car hits a tree and flies in the air. It does a neat figure which looks like Infogrames's logo.

Crazy Elf Boy can't help laughing. Mikachu is laughing, too. But, all of a sudden, CEB is drawn inside TV. He finds himself from a right-hand front seat of a car. "What now?" CEB wonders. He looks around him. Beside him is sitting nobody but Mikachu Yukitatsu! He is driving the car! CEB notices that he is inside Mikachu's car in the very same game they were playing! The car crashes into the ground and rolls around like a tornado. Mikachu teleports himself out of the car just before it explodes (yes, I know V-RALLY cars don't explode, but...) and CEB is sent to Heaven.

Master of Paradox
24th January 2008, 02:08 PM
"I shouldn't," the Master of Paradox tells himself as he stands in front of a certain lever in his domain. This lever has the words "DO NOT PULL" painted on it in very clear letters. It's surrounded by a velvet rope and lit with red undertones.

He checks his list. The name with the fewest checkmarks jumps out at him.

With a sigh, the Master of Paradox pulls the forbidden lever, muttering, "Please don't let him ban me..."

It was a bright, sunny day in the park as Mr. Pikachu walked along, just enjoying himself. He was relatively unmarred thus far in Whack-A-TPMer, but part of him stayed on his guard.

And that part of him sounded an alarm as he passed one bench in particular. The man sitting on it smiled up at him; it was a Japanese man with close-cropped hair and fairly well-defined features, his eyes half-lidded at the moment. He wore a brown bodysuit, zipper partially undone.

With a smile, the man muttered, "Yaranai, ka?"

Those words chilled Mr. Pikachu to the bone, and he prepared to fight.

It availed him little. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6EzDN-4Ro)

(Fourth-wall break: WARNING! That video doesn't contain anything unduly offensive, but I wouldn't let my boss see it if I were you!)

When it was over, the last thing Mr. Pikachu heard before he passed out was "Arigato, Piichan."

Kuso Miso Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
24th January 2008, 02:35 PM

"This should work. I have planned everything to the last second and Inferno_Dragon shall pay." Mikachu Yukitatsu said.

*Mikachu Yukitatsu is standing in a desert valley surrounded by cliffs. There is a plate of chicken strips on a platform in the middle of the road. There is a sign saying Free Food. Above the free food, it is a anvil tied to a rope. The rope goes all the way down to where Mikachu Yukitatsu is standing. He is holding a button that when pressed will drop the anvil on Inferno_Dragon.*

"There he comes." Mikachu Yukitatsu says.

*Inferno_Dragon using the omnitrix is right now the alien XLR8. He is running really fast. He stops right at the plate. Inferno_Dragon drools and starts to eat it faster. Mikachu Yukitatsu presses the button. Nothing happens. He presses it a bunch of times. Nothing is still happening. By that times, Inferno_Dragon has finished off his meal and sped off. Mikachu Yukitatsu throws the device to the ground, walks over to the plate and scratches his head.*

"What went wrong?" Mikachu Yukitatsu asks.

*Suddenly, he hears a click. A small scorpion has just walked over the remote and has pressed the button. The rope releases and drop the giant anvil on top of Mikachu Yukitatsu. It flats him. Inferno_Dragon speeds back to the spot and looks at the scorpion. Inferno_Dragon uses a spell which transforms it into the pokemon Skorupi. Inferno_Dragon recalls the pokemon and speeds off into the sunset.*

Mikachu Yukitatsu, you have just been Looney Tunes whacked. (For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, I am refering to the cartoons featuring Wile E. Coyote and the Roadrunner where Wile always fails and his plans backfire so always gets hurt.)

Blademaster
24th January 2008, 06:10 PM
"I shouldn't," the Master of Paradox tells himself as he stands in front of a certain lever in his domain. This lever has the words "DO NOT PULL" painted on it in very clear letters. It's surrounded by a velvet rope and lit with red undertones.

He checks his list. The name with the fewest checkmarks jumps out at him.

With a sigh, the Master of Paradox pulls the forbidden lever, muttering, "Please don't let him ban me..."

It was a bright, sunny day in the park as Mr. Pikachu walked along, just enjoying himself. He was relatively unmarred thus far in Whack-A-TPMer, but part of him stayed on his guard.

And that part of him sounded an alarm as he passed one bench in particular. The man sitting on it smiled up at him; it was a Japanese man with close-cropped hair and fairly well-defined features, his eyes half-lidded at the moment. He wore a brown bodysuit, zipper partially undone.

With a smile, the man muttered, "Yaranai, ka?"

Those words chilled Mr. Pikachu to the bone, and he prepared to fight.

It availed him little. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap6EzDN-4Ro)

(Fourth-wall break: WARNING! That video doesn't contain anything unduly offensive, but I wouldn't let my boss see it if I were you!)

When it was over, the last thing Mr. Pikachu heard before he passed out was "Arigato, Piichan."

Kuso Miso Whacked.

"ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!!!!!"

Master of Paradox perked up, sweatdrops appearing on his brow.

'Gods...' he thought, turning around. 'Tell me that isn't him...'

"That was PRICELESS!" a cackling Blademaster says, laughing and clapping. "Congratulations, Paradox: You win the Internet!"

Paradox looks unimpressed.

"Didn't somebody do this whack already?" he says flatly.

"Maybe." Blade replies with a shrug, shoving Paradox into a chair and pulling a table up in front of him. On the table is a single computer, its monitor black; a strange cord is sticking out of its back.

"Oh, real creative." Paradox scoffs. "Lemme guess - that cord is going-"

Master of Paradox is abruptly silenced by the cord, which promptly comes to life and shoots itself into his forehead. The cord has no plug, though - it simply vanishes into his brow, the wound surrounded by crackling blue light.

Blademaster sits down to Paradox's right at the table, watching with a satisfied grin. Paradox grits his teeth and begins to convulse as the entire Internet ravages his brain. A horrid screeching fills the air, like nails on an electrical chalkboard. And it's getting louder and higher in pitch...

Through his agony, Paradox manages to look at Blademaster.

"This... is not... how... the... mo... vie... goes..."

"I know!" Blademaster calls over the deafening screech. "But it makes for a good whack, huh?!"

Master of Paradox tries to reply... But the screech hits its lethal peak, and Master of Paradox's head explodes.

A moment later, a single message appears on the computer screen:

Scanners-whacked. :hellyeah:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th January 2008, 04:19 AM
Since Magmar isn't here, I'll use my standard Sailor Moon whack on you, darktyranitar!!

bad German/English
English translation

Hört auf damit, Mikachu darktyranitars Leben zu zerstören
Hear that Mikachu destroys darktyranitars life
Die reine Seele und die Liebe helfen nicht dich
The pure soul and love do not help you
Lasst die Scwert und die Kugel in deine Herzen
Let the sword and bullet in your heart
Forget about the sense in whacking you like this

I whack, everyone of us whacks

Jeber WHACK hat seinen Preis
Every whack has its price
Ob es gut ist, oder schlest ist, es ist nicht mein voller Ernst
If it's good, if it's bad, I am not serious

WHACK OUT, vertraut auf TPM
Whack out, count in TPM
Whack out, Postcount+++

WHACK OUT, und kämpft mit Mikachu
Whack out, and fight with Mikachu
Whack out, I am not good in German

Whack out, the moderators approve this

Whack out, I cannot write all at German

For the might of TPM I whack darktyranitar now

darktyranitar, whacked by the German dub of Sailor Moon.

Master of Paradox
28th January 2008, 09:33 AM
Louis finds himself standing in the middle of a room full of levers. As he didn't hear one of them being pulled, he isn't sure where he is until he hears a familiar laugh.

A hole opens in the air in front of him, looking vaguely like a bat-headed cape. From it emerges the Master of Paradox, dressed in one hell of a swank suit, a monocle in one eye. As he still has his glasses on, this gives him an unusual look.

Louis immediately moves into a combat stance, but before he can react the Master of Paradox adjusts his shirt, a red aura glowing around his feet. He then dashes in and slams his shoulder into the other man's gut.

The blow knocks the wind out of Louis, and thus he can't help himself when that fist comes around. It connects with his jaw, and he goes flying at the speed of sound up through the ceiling, which opens to accomodate him.

As he flies away, the Master of Paradox lights a pipe, reciting a haiku to himself:

"On the ground, the snow
Fights to survive one more day
It will outlive you"

There is a twinkle in the sky at the end of the poem, and a deep voice from nowhere shouts, "DESTROYED!"

Guilty Gear Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
28th January 2008, 08:08 PM
Master of Paradox, you are next.

*Master of Paradox had just finished a wonderful teryaki dinner. He reached over to get his fortune cookie. After cracking it open and eating the shell, he read the message.

"You shall get whacked. Your lucky lottery numbers are 5,8,23,7,1,0, and 30. Wow, I am going to rush out and get me a lottery ticket." Master of Paradox said.

*Master of Paradox ran out of the restaurant to find a mini-mart to get a lottery ticket. Suddenly, he was pulled back into the restaurant. The chef was looking at him angrily. Master of Paradox didn't know what was going on.*

"I suppose you are going to run out and not pay for that meal." The chef said.

"But I gave you that coupon." Master of Paradox said.

"Yes, but it wasn't until I looked at it closer that I saw it was expired 1 day ago." The chef said.

"Can't you just overlook this?" Master of Paradox pleaded.

"Well, can't you overlook your pending doom?" The chef said while grinning.

*Before Master of Paradox could say what, the chef pulled out a button. A trapdoor opened up and dropped Master of Paradox into a pit. There was a man looking at Master of Paradox. He shackled Master of Paradox to a typewriter.*

"Congratulations, you have been become the new fortune cookie writer. Write good ones and your sentence will be shorter. Write bad ones and well he will punish you." The man said.

*Master of Paradox turned around to see a Balrog with its fire whip. Master of Paradox started to type while trying not to be afraid. Meanwhile up in the restaurant, a customer had just paid the chef.*

"Here is an extra tip.* The customer said.

"And here is the fortune that Master of Paradox had. You deserve it. I needed a new fortune cookie writer since the last one ran away with my daughter. And it is impossible to get anything back from her." The chef said.

"Well, expect me to come back here often. The food is great and you should have good results. If Master of Paradox doesn't work out, there are others I can find for you." Inferno_Dragon smiled.

*Then Inferno_Dragon walked out of the restaurant with the fortune cookie message in his pocket. He headed over to the nearest mini-mart and bought a ticket hoping that the numbers were truely lucky.*

Master of Paradox, you have been Fortune Cookie whacked.

Magmar
28th January 2008, 08:41 PM
Just to be simple and fun, via tradition, I whack Inferno_Dragon, via bubbles.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/shadowsandrock/omfg.jpg

Master of Paradox
29th January 2008, 09:13 AM
The Master of Paradox sits in the center of his lair, surrounded by levers, with a guitar on his lap and a copy of Guitar For Dummies open on the floor in front of him. He strums the strings idly, and then kicks the book away with a sneer, tugging on a lever nearby.

Magmar isn't sure what just happened. One minute he was standing in his house, and the next he was up to his ankles in sand. A warm breeze blows around him as he tries to work out what the hell just happened.

Atop a hill nearby, a figure appears in shadow, holding what looks like a guitar. It sits down, and then a rousing acoustic tune fills the air, the figure's coat fluttering in the rising wind.

"La lala la lalala la la la la la la!" the figure sings.

The wind picks up again, and Magmar covers his eyes with one hand.

As if the wind wasn't touching him, the figure continues his song:

"Aoi sora no shita de
Kaze wa mirai ni fuku
Taiyou no hizashi wo
Dakishimeru you ni...."

A strong blast of wind nearly knocks Magmar down, and he drops to his stomach, realizing the sun is beginning to set even as his hair blows about.

"Tada nagasareru dake
Ashiato dake wo nokoshite..."

Sand blows through the air as the wind gets ever stronger, and Magmar braces himself, feeling the current begin to push him back. By now visibility is zero, and he digs his toes into the soil, hoping not to get blown away.

"Hoho wo naderu kuuki to
Nekorobu kusa ga areba
Hoka ni nanimo iranai
Michitarita egao de..."

From the horizon comes something that makes a horrific rushing noise as it moves. Magmar looks up, and his jaw drops, the hot breeze stealing the moisture from his mouth as he does so.

A sand cyclone blows through the desert, coming directly at him. He instinctively gets up to flee, and that's when the wind catches him. He screams for just a moment as the cyclone picks him up, and then his cries are lost in the roar of the storm.

"Hateshinaku tsudzuku!
Ashita wo mitsume nemuru..."

On top of the sand dune, the Master of Paradox keeps singing, even as the cyclone blows off into the distance, carrying a screaming Magmar with it. He strums the last few notes, singing, "La lala la lalala la la la la la la!"

Kaze wa Mirai ni Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
29th January 2008, 07:41 PM
Magmar, it is your turn (have I even whacked you once ... I have no idea ... I so should keep track of who I have whacked in this game.)

*Magmar is walking through a narrow pathway in a dark cavern. In one hand he has a lantern and in the other hand he has a map. According to a letter which was sent to him, this place had the greatest treasure ever known. After reading it, Magmar gathered his supplies and headed off to reach the treasure. After solving several puzzles, he finally reached a corridor that would lead to the treasure. Magmar entered the chamber.*

"I don't see any treasure here. Maybe there is a switch to release it." Magmar said.

*Magmar searched around the place for a switch or button. After 15 minutes of searching the whole place, Magmar sat down. Maybe he was missing something. Maybe there was some sort of puzzle here but this room was plain empty. The walls were bare, there was nothing on the floor. There were no noises except for a stone moving up behind him.

"A stone moving up behind me?" Magmar asked.

*Magmar turned around and saw a dark figure in the opened hole. It stepped forward. Just then he could see who it is. He could see the snakes of its head. It couldn't be ... no it was impossible. It wasn't ... *

" ... Medusa. I have been led into a trap. I have to get away." Magar said.

*Magmar tried to move but he couldn't. He looked down and his feet weren't stuck to the ground. So what was wrong? Then he saw it. A tiny snake just passed by and its fangs were covered in blood.*

"Like my new creation? When it bites a person, they become paralyzed." Medusa said.

"So there is no treasure? Someone wanted me gone and they had you do it." Magmar said.

"Oh there is a treasure. You are going to part of it." Medusa said.

*Then she used her glare to turn Magmar to stone. She had some of her snakes drag Magmar into the backroom. There was a treasure trove of wealth. Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds and various jewels were scattered everywhere. Golds coins layered the floor and there were pyramids of gold bricks. In the back of the room were a row of statues. The last platform was empty.*

"You want the greatest treasure of all? Well you can enjoy it but you want be able to use. Maybe I will keep you after I smash another one. You seem to valuable to smash." Medusa said while grinning.

Magmar, you have been Medusa whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
31st January 2008, 09:22 AM
Inferno_Dragon, you haven't at least not in this version, Magmar just joined. I actually have kept track some time ago, not so much right now though. I must count the scores and make a scoring table in the end anyway.

*makes a pile from his Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Digimon and Neon Genesis Evangelion videotapes*

*the pile falls over Magmar*

Magmar, whacked by my favourite animes, one of which is your favourite, too.

Master of Paradox
1st February 2008, 10:06 AM
Deciding to do things a little more hands-on today, the Master of Paradox stepped into a side room, changing his outfit. He emerged in a white linen shirt, leather vest, leather trousers and high boots, with leather gauntlets. After admiring himself in a mirror, he took off in what could only be described as a "pimp run".

After running for about an hour, he paused and adjusted the whip on his waist, muttering, "Should have brought a map."

Fate was feeling merciful that day, however, as Mikachu Yukitatsu chose exactly the wrong moment to walk past. One of Paradox's hands latched onto his arm, and he grinned.

"Oh, hell," Mikachu said, trying to pull away. One of the Master of Paradox's boots pinned his foot down.

At the exact moment he released his victim, the Master of Paradox threw his arms out to his sides and yelled, "Grand Cross!"

Holy energy burst out from the man, and a pair of giant marble crosses exploded from the street beneath them. The energy grew ever brighter, and the skin on Mikachu's arms began to bubble.

There was a flash, the crosses spiraled outwards, and everything in the vicinity - except the Master of Paradox - was reduced to a fine ash.

Standing alone on the street, the Master of Paradox wiped his forehead and exhaled. "Not bad for an atheist."

Belmont Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd February 2008, 12:33 PM

*Master of Paradox and Inferno_Dragon are both entering Best Buy. Both of them want to buy Super Smash Brothers Brawl which just came out. They have been talking about nonstop on TPM.*

"So what is your favorite part of the game?" Master of Paradox asked.

"I think the Assist Trophies are going to be cool, including Mr. Resetti. Sure, I don't think he does any damage but that long winded speech will be cool." Inferno_Dragon said.

"I think the Pokemon Trainer will be awesome. Sure, you don't control him, but you get to use the three pokemon that he has." Master of Paradox says.

"Too bad that they got rid of some good characters in the last game, but they made it up with some awesome ones in this game." Inferno_Dragon said while smiling.

*Both of them finally reached the game section. Master of Paradox picked up a copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Inferno_Dragon was about to do the same but there were no other copies. A Store Clerk walked by.*

"Hey miss, where are the other copies?" Inferno_Dragon asked.

"Sorry, that was the last copy. We should be getting some in 3 days." The story clerk said and she walked away.

"Hey Master of Paradox, you can wait that long." Inferno_Dragon said.

"No way, I will be out of the country for a while. I need this game." Master of Paradox said.

"That's cool, hey here is The Legend of Spyro, The Eternal Night." Inferno_Dragon said.

"Sure, if you give me that copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl." Inferno_Dragon said with a grin.

"Do you think I was born yesterday? I am not giving up this copy." Master of Paradox said.

"Fine, then we will have to do this the hard way." Inferno_Dragon said with a evil grin.

*Inferno_Dragon started to glow and all the Wii games plus accessories started to surround him. Suddenly, Inferno_Dragon threw every Wii game plus accessories at Master of Paradox. Inferno_Dragon took the copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl out of Master of Paradox's hands.*

"Sorry Master of Paradox, I wanted that game and you didn't give it to me peaceful." Inferno_Dragon said.

Master of Paradox, you have been whacked for trying to take the last copy of Super Smash Brother Brawl and not willing to trade it for something else. (Yeah, long whack sentence description but I could think of anything cooler.)

Crazy Elf Boy
19th February 2008, 09:09 PM
*Picks up a pair of defibrillator paddles and pushes them against Inferno Dragons chest*

LIVE DAMN IT LIVEEEEEE

Please revive this topic whacked

Master of Paradox
20th February 2008, 10:58 AM
Having lost count, the Master of Paradox scratched his head, looking around the cobweb-infested topic. Adjusting his glasses, he sighed, and then picked up a broom.

He moved around the room, sweeping all of the dust and debris into a bag, and then swung the bag over his shoulder before heading outside.

There was a knock at Blademaster's door, and he picked up a short club, instantly on his guard. He pressed himself to the wall, slunk up to the door, and pushed it open.

No one was there.

Instinctively, he turned and swung the club behind him, but again no one was there. He swung the club towards the door again, but still no one was there.

"Damn. Normally they either do one reverse or a double-reverse," he muttered, setting the club down.

The instant he walked back to his room, however, the Master of Paradox was standing in it. He emptied the bag of dust over Blademaster's head, pulled it over him, and kicked him in the stomach.

"You... bastard..." Blademaster groaned.

"Like I haven't heard that before."

Topic Resurrection Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
20th February 2008, 11:31 AM
Crazy Elf Boy, it is your turn.

*Crazy Elf Boy is holding a package that was just delivered to him. It had no address but just a note attached to it.*

"Beware of the Splut! What is a Splut?" Crazy Elf Boy asked.

*Crazy Elf Boy opens the package and a mechanical hand throws a pie on his face.*

"Oh that's right. Splut means a pie is about to throw at you. Mmmm .... Boston Cream Pie." Crazy Elf Boy said.

*The door knocks and Crazy Elf Boy goes to investigate. There is a mailman with a letter. Crazy Elf Boy gives him a tip and takes the letter. The mailman leaves. Crazy Elf Boy steps outside and opens the letter.

"It says Beware of Giant Falling Spluts. Okay who sent me ... " Crazy Elf Boy said.

*Before Crazy Elf Boy could finish his sentence, a giant pie fell on him face down.*

Crazy Elf Boy, you have been Giant Splut-Whacked.

Shadow Wolf
20th February 2008, 03:12 PM
Out of nowhere, shinypkmnchaser appears and grabs Magmar. Aftre this, shinypkmnchaser thinks of a weird place where a tropical breeze burst through the place and unique dancers have a good time. But in that place, a sudden infernal heat is rushing through.

Seconds later, shinypkmnchaser finds himself with Magmar at the Mauna Loa and shiny drops Magmar through the crater.

"It could have been worse" -shiny says- "A slow death by sharks on the Atlantic Ocean would have been much worse."

He then disappears into the unknown.

Jumper whacked.

Crazy Elf Boy
20th February 2008, 07:20 PM
Yay I have revived a topic score one for me

CEB | Giant Pie Monster
-----------------------
!!!!!!| !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I hate that Pie Monster

Anyway I need to Whack some one aye, ok I choose Master of Paradox

*Picks up a Large barrel of GLOUSE (Haven't figured out what this stuff is yet)
and throws it on Master of Paradox*

"What the hell does this stuff do?" inquires Master of Paradox

"I dunno" replied CEB "But I bet it is going to be really hard to dry clean"

"Curse you CEB my best shirt is ruined" shouted Master of Paradox

Whacked by an imaginary item that I am not sure has ever existed or ever will

Inferno_Dragon
20th February 2008, 07:31 PM

"Why did I agree to wear this costume? And where is Inferno_Dragon?" shinypkmnchaser asks.

*shinypkmnchaser is wearing a Sandbag costume and is standing upon a platform behind him a giant strip with a bunch of signs. The last one he can see is 5,000 miles.*

"Hold your horses. I am here." Inferno_Dragon says as he climbs up onto the platform.

"Finally, but what is the bat for?" shinypkmnchaser asks.

"Never you mind, hey Yoshi. I need your assistance." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Wait Yoshi ... bat ... sandbag ... this can't be good." shinypkmnchaser says.

*Up hops Yoshi and he begins to flutter kick shinypkmnchaser a bunch of times. After both of them are exhausted, Inferno_Dragon gives Yoshi a basket of fruit. Yoshi walks off the platform eating the fruit. Inferno_Dragon powers up the bat and hits shinypkmnchaser so hard that he flies off so fast that he is a blur.*

"He is going, going, going .... "

*SMACK!!!!"

"Gone, well, I think just beat the record for this event." Inferno_Dragon says while smiling.

shinypkmnchaser, you have been Home Run Contest Whacked (with the help of Yoshi of course.)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th February 2008, 12:56 AM
I'm still alive!!!!

Mikachu Yukitatsu has forced Master of Paradox to take part in his Japanese lesson. It's time to teach some counters.

Mikachu Yukitatsu writes some kanji and roomaji on the blackboard.

"In Japanese, when we count humans, we must remember the irregular forms hitori, one people, and futari, two people. But when we have more people, it becomes easier."

"Sanjin no amerikajin, three Americans. Shichijin no samurai, seven samurai." Mikachu writes his examples.

"But you can also say sannin, right?" asks a female student.

Mikachu looks at his books and apologises. "I'm so sorry, of course it's sannin and shichinin, those are the correct forms."

Before the lesson ends, Mikachu asks all the students to give some feedback. He plays "VIVID" from Final Fantasy Unlimited while the students are writing. However, when Master of Paradox is leaving the class, he doesn't seem to give any paper. Mikachu notices this and says a magic word. Master Of Paradox transforms into a Chocobo and explodes right after!

Master of Paradox, Japanese course-whacked.

Master of Paradox
25th February 2008, 08:24 AM
As his bruises healed, the Master of Paradox stood up, groaning. "Great," he muttered. "Two people to get revenge on and I'm not sure who to go after first. Damn choices." He takes a quarter out of his wallet, designates the sides and flips it. It lands in a coffee cup on the table in the office.

He blinks. "How the hell did that happen?" With a sigh, he heads into the bathroom, carefully drains out the (moldy) coffee, pulls the drain shut and dumps out the quarter. It comes out tails.

"That decides that," he says as he leaves the office, coffee cup in hand.

The interrogation room is designed to put suspects off their guard, and so it does here, as Mikachu Yukitatsu looks up from the table. "I don't even drink coffee," he mutters, drumming his fingers on the table.

"Don't give me that bull, Mikachu," the Master of Paradox says, twirling the cup around by its handle on one finger. "I saw what you did to me in that Japanese course. You're just the type to leave a half-empty coffee cup laying out for my quarters to fall into."

"That makes absolutely no sense!"

"Of course it doesn't. Have you forgotten my name already?" He lifts the coffee cup, and the screen cuts away for self-censorship purposes.

Unusual Things That Happened in Real-Life Whacked.

Crazy Elf Boy
25th February 2008, 11:01 PM
*Picks up the Master Sword and rams it though Mikachu Yukitatsu*

STOP USING FINAL FANTASY

AHHHHHHH

*runs off*

Inferno_Dragon
25th February 2008, 11:28 PM
Crazy Elf Boy, you are next.

*Inferno_Dragon is in his kitchen opening up two packages. The first one is a Blendtec Blender and the other is the Amityville toaster that Foamy once had. Inferno_Dragon gave up his second Wii to Foamy. Inferno_Dragon didn't need it. It was collecting dust. Inferno_Dragon put in two waffles in it. Then he turned toward the Blendtec blender.*

"I know the guy that owns this thing puts weird stuff in it but I think I am going to try something normal." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Normal, you have a Blendtec blender and you are doing something normal with it."

*Inferno_Dragon turns around and sees Crazy Elf Boy. His hands are crossed.*

"Well, the videos say you aren't supposed to do what he does." Inferno_Dragon says.

"So what? Are you going to follow some rules? Do things without them. He hasn't done anything that stupid." Crazy Elf Boy said.

"You haven't seen the episode when he put 6 Bic Lighters in it." Inferno_Dragon said.

"Okay, but he hasn't done anything anything stupid since then." Crazy Elf Boy says and starts to rant.

*987 seconds pass by as Crazy Elf Boy continues to rant, Inferno_Dragon notices that two dead human hands had just popped out 6 seconds earlier. Inferno_Dragon takes the human hands and whacks Crazy Elf Boy on his hand. Crazy Elf Boy hits the ground. Then he uses a remote control to eject Crazy Elf Boy out of his house.*

"Now I think I will make a strawberry chocolate mint milkshakes. Now let's get to work." Inferno_Dragon says.

Crazy Elf Boy, you have Dead Hand Whacked. (Got to love that toaster.)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
29th February 2008, 10:52 PM
*Picks up the Master Sword and rams it though Mikachu Yukitatsu*

STOP USING FINAL FANTASY

AHHHHHHH

*runs off*

Crazy Elf Boy hears a sound of a fast gallop from a distance.

"I hope it isn't Odin with his horse. This is Mikachu's whack after all." he thinks.

But when the rider and the horse come in his sight, he sees that it's Link, from The Legend of Zelda, with his horse, Epona!! Link comes to CEB, dismounts Epona and draws his sword.

"So I'll have to face Link. How original." Crazy Elf Boy says. He draws his own sword and easily defeats Link. CEB survives with just a few minor wounds.

Suddenly, Crazy Elf Boy hears singing in Latin language.

Sors immanis
Et inanis

"Hmph! That's from Sephiroth's song in FFVII. No surprise." mutters CEB.

However, when Crazy Elf Boy looks around, he notices there's Super Mario walking towards him! Mario is carrying a radio.

"Hello Crazy!" greets Mario. "In case you are wondering, I am listening to opera instead of regular Mario music for a change. I like Carl Orff's Carmina Burana, especially the piece 'O Fortuna'!!"

Those who don't know, that's where Nobuo Uematsu took the lyrics from. In any case, Mario now tries to jump and smash CEB's head, but the elf dodges. Mario doesn't notice a nearby chasm and falls.

CEB continues his journey. He comes across a black silhouette of a large structure complex. "Looks a bit like Midgar..." he says.

"No, this is Rupture Farms." explains a Slig straight from Oddworld Inhabitants' games. Slig fires some rounds on CEB, who uses his sword as a shield. Suddenly, Slig walks to the same chasm as Mario before. "Did you like my little joke?" asks a Mudokon.

Just then, a mist falls and covers the landscape. "This reminds me of Final Fantasy IX, I think...." CEB remembers. But then he hears a human voice.

"Nice Mist, Articuno! Then, use your Ice Beam!" Crazy Elf Boy has just enough time to cover himself with his sword again, before the ice hits him!

"What next?" wonders Crazy Elf Boy and notices a strange violet or pink thingy. "Looks like a Draw Point." he says. "Perhaps I can use Mikachu's Final Fantasy obsession against him."

As Crazy Elf Boy is coming closer, he is amazed by a a girl in a Japanese school uniform to whom the strange violet or pink thingy changes!! It's Kasumi from Dead Or Alive series!

"I found this kind of entrance cool! It looked like a Draw Point from FFVIII, but I created it myself using my shinobi skills!" Kasumi tells and now it's her turn to attack CEB. However, she doesn't have time to do anything because somone throws a grenade!

"Oh great. There come the Shinra Soldiers." mutters CEB. But it's none other than Sarge from Quake III Revolution! Sagre is armed with a Grenade Launcher and a Railgun. Crazy Elf Boy dodges some bullets but is wounded by the last one, being exhausted after all the battles.

"I am quite sure this isn't all." thinks CEB when he hears a sound of a motorbike. "I wonder if that's Cloud's Motorbike..."

But it isn't Cloud, it's Mikachu Yukitatsu riding a motorbike from MotorStorm! Being a poor driver, Mikachu knocks CEB over, apologizing.

Crazy Elf Boy, whacked by some videogames other than Final Fantasy.

Master of Paradox
6th March 2008, 09:55 AM
And as the final strike to Crazy Elf Boy...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k254/Shinobisucks/1.jpg

Sir, you are officially Ginyu Turk Whacked.

Shadow Wolf
7th March 2008, 09:26 PM
Sorry for excessive use of this, but it's part of the whack. (MOP-Master of Paradox. ME-shinypkmnchaser)

:cool: :rolleyes:
MOP ME

:idea:
ME

:ingrams: :ultramon:
ME MOP

:cool2:
ME

Smiley whack.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th March 2008, 12:04 AM
In the skies of Haapavesi, a town in Oulun Lääni (Oulu Province), Finland, is flying a dragon. The dragon looks terrifying, as if it came straight from Hell. That's probably why they call him Inferno_Dragon.

Inferno_Dragon has just destroyed some buildings for fun, among others a local bar named Tähtipyörä. He is flying above a shop called S-Market, or 'Sokkari', if you will, when he hears a cry.

Inferno_Dragon looks to the right and notices another dragon, a white one. The white dragon drinks some water from the lake Kirkkojärvi and spits it out as snow and ice.

"At TPM, Mikachu once said yuki is snow and tatsu dragon. That must be him." thinks Inferno_Dragon.

The tourists who have come to swim to Kylpyläsaari, the island in the middle of Kirkkojärvi, look at the two dragons batlling, in fear.

Inferno_Dragon spits fire on Mikachu Yukitatsu, who dodges. The flames reach a school below them, namely Haapveden Yläaste and Haapaveden Lukio. Some students and teachers escape from the burning building. "Has the teacher done something in the Chemistry class?" wonders one student.

The dragons head towards Eskolanniemi and then to one of the world's biggest peat plants, Fortum's reactor in the other side of Kirkkojärvi. Mikachu spits ice on I_D and and I_D spits fire on Mikachu. Then Mikachu swings his tail, hitting I_D, who falls over the power plant. The pipe pierces Inferno_Dragon's heart!

Inferno_Dragon, Haapavesi-whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
8th March 2008, 11:12 AM
shinypkmnmaster, it is your turn.

*shinypkmnmaster and Inferno_Dragon are standing on opposite sides of a grass field. shinypkmnmaster is armed to the teeth with a bunch of high tech weapons. Inferno_Dragon just has a sword.*

"You are fool. You request a battle with me and you bring a sword. Well, it is your funeral." shinypkmnmaster says while laughing.

"I know. I must be a fool. Before you destroy me, here is a gift." Inferno_Dragon says.

*Inferno_Dragon pulls out a golden ring on a chain and throws it across the field to shinypkmnmaster. shinypkmnmaster catches with ease.*

"I don't know why you are giving me a ring. It looks like something to add to my collection of trinkets. Now prepare to die." shinypkmnmaster says.

"Don't you know the history behind that ring?" Inferno_Dragon asks.

"It is just a ring. Why would it have any history? Well, I guess I can spare a few minutes of your life. Go ahead." shinypkmnmaster says.

"Let's see if I can remember the exact words. Oh yeah. One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." Inferno_Dragon says.

"What a minute that mean ... " shinypkmnmaster starts to talk but he is interrupted.

"That human has the ring. Destroy him."

*shinypkmnmaster turns around to see Saruman. Behind him are Orcs, Ringwraths, Shelob and a various creatures that shinypkmn couldn't even recognize. Before shinypkmnmaster could defend himself, Saruman's army attacked as fast as the wind. Inferno_Dragon walked away from the battle. He pulled out a chain with a ring. He smiled as he watched Saruman searched the body. Then Inferno_Dragon teleported out of the battlefield.*

shinypkmnmaster, you have just been Lord of the Rings Whacked.

Knight of Time
16th March 2008, 06:31 PM
Knight of Time: Hmm, it's been a while, eh Blademaster?

Blademaster: Why yes KOT, it sure has, how you doing?

Knight of Time: Oh, one of my experiments just went wrong lately, I was cloning Pokemon one day for experimental purposes in one of the games, when all of a sudden, the process started to clone me instead of the Pokemon, so here, meet my twin brothers.

Knight of Time #2: Are you Blademaster?

Knight of Time #3: How did we learn Double Team?

Knight of Time #4: That's a Pokemon move, stupid, humans can't learn Pokemon's moves...

Knight of Time #5: ...unless they somehow could turn into a Pokemon at will.

All of my clones then suddenly disappear, making you confused for a moment before fainting.

Ever watched the Ralph Wolf/Sam Sheepdog cartoon where Ralph encounters Sam's entire family? If not, you just got Family Whacked, much like poor Ralph did there.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th March 2008, 05:49 AM
*stabs Knight of Time with a knife*

Knight of Time, puukkojunkkari-whacked.

Master of Paradox
17th March 2008, 01:46 PM
The earth begins to shake, and Louis looks up from his monitor, wondering what that noise is. It shakes harder, and he holds onto his computer, trying to keep it from falling off the table.

The shaking grows ever stronger, and just when he fears his house will fall to pieces, it stops. Confused, he gets up and looks around.

There comes a knock on his door, and he goes to answer it.

Standing outside is a tall, thin man with black tattoos on his shoulders and arms. He has wild blue hair and wears red, slashing sunglasses, with a red cape on his back and black pants.

"You!" he shouts, pointing dramatically.

"Y-Yes?"

"I understand you've used a lot of smilies lately. Do you think that makes you a man?!?"

"N-No..."

"Don't interrupt me! The great Kamina-sama... is me!" A red aura begins to flicker around Kamina, as he puts one foot on the doorway. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!?"

The aura bursts outwards, and Louis is consumed by Kamina's sheer awesome.

Tengen Whacked Gurren Lagann.

Knight of Time
17th March 2008, 05:17 PM
'dons a disguise of a famous actor from the movie School of Rock'

Master of Paradox, I have been getting reports from your fellow musically inclined classmates that your music in my classroom is much too loud for anyone to hear, so I'm afraid I have to tell you to keep it way down, which blows, literally, since it's a tuba.

'several days pass...'

MASTER OF PARADOX! I warned you about playing your tuba too loud, you forced me to do this!

'with his strength, he drops the heavy tuba on top of Master of Paradox's head'

...Jack Black Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th March 2008, 05:40 AM
*whacks shinypkmnchaser with the local newspaper*

shinypkmnchaser, yet-another-Finnish-this-time-Kalajokilaakso-whacked.

Perhaps I should really think of something other than Final Fantasy or Finland.

Shadow Wolf
18th March 2008, 07:35 AM
*uses a spiked glove and knocks down Knight Of Time with a low blow*

I-have-no-imagintion! whacked

Knight of Time
18th March 2008, 03:54 PM
Oh, Louis, you should be extra cautious when in a forest...I see five hives up in the trees, all of a sudden, an Earthquake from a Torterra suddenly shakes up all the trees, and...
CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!

All five hives fall to the ground and burst open, revealing swarms of Beedrill who proceed to chase you away.

Swarmed and whacked!

lol, on a side note, this is almost like the effect that happens in Zelda 3 if you use the Quake medallion in an area with a tree containing bees, the trees are shaken by the medallion's effects, and the bees get mad.

Inferno_Dragon
18th March 2008, 07:47 PM
It is your turn, Knight of Time.

*Knight of Time enters a cavern. There is supposed to be a rare treasure (Yes, I have used this scenario several times but this is different.) There are several traps to avoid but Knight of Time is the best. After avoiding several poison darts and almost falling into a pit of Arboks and Sevipers ("Indiana Jones isn't the only one afraid of snakes" Knight of Time says.) He reaches the treasure mount. Knight of Time pulls out a sack and quickly switches it with the idol. Suddenly, there is a click and Knight of Time sees a boulder rolling. Knight of Time runs as fast as he can. He exits the temple and gets in his car. He arrives at a camp.*

"Sir, here is the idol you wanted." Knight of Time says.

"This is the wrong idol. How can you be so stupid? Go back and get the right idol. There is a secret passage in the main corridor. You will know it when you find it." The cloaked man says.

*Knight of Time grumbles and heads back towards the temple. He enters it and see a series of pictures. After examining them, he figures out the pattern and presses the right button. Suddenly, the floor opens under him and he is dropped into a pit of snakes. It could be worse, Knight of Time says. That is until he shines his flashlight towards a sign on the wall. It says You are now in the pit of incredible poisonous snakes. Doom is upon you.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Knight of Time screams.

*A few minutes later, the cloaked man goes into the temple. He looks down into the pit and sees Knight of Time's body. He shakes his head and reveals his cloak. It is Inferno_Dragon.

"He look at the wrong wall. It was the left that had the key to the secret passage. Oops I guess I forgot to mention that. Oh well."

*Inferno_Dragon finished the pattern on the wall and a secret passage opens. With flashlight in hand, Inferno_Dragon walks down the stairs to behold his treasure.*

Knight of Time, you have been Indiana Jones Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd March 2008, 09:00 AM
In a silent little town, Mystic_Clown is on the way home, to take shelter from a rising storm.

"Mystic_Clown..." he suddenly hears a voice.

When Mysitic_Clown turns to look, he notices that the sound comes from the sewers. Interested, Mystic_Clown opens a hatch and sees a funny-looking clown who has some balloons in the hand.

"What are you doing there?" asks Mystic_Clown.

"I live here. Don't you want to come here as well? You'll get a balloon if you come!!" requests the sewer clown.

"A balloon? Will they float?" asks Mystic_Clown.

"Oh yes. They all float. And soon you will float, too!" boasts the clown in the sewer.

Now Mystic_Clown notices something. This clown is Pennywise from Stephen King's book named 'It'! "Do you think I'm afraid of you? I'll kill you!" Mystic_Clown threatens.

"You will die if you try! Ha! Ha! You will die if you try! Ha! Ha! You will die if you try! Ha! Ha! You will die if you try! Ha! Ha!" laughs Pennywise.

Pennywise reveals his hands, which have big claws and tears Mystic_Clowen to the death.

Mystic_Clown, It-whacked.

Knight of Time
24th March 2008, 12:40 PM
Inferno_Dragon, I'm starting to think you would be best suited for the hottest TPMer award here, literally, but, sometimes dreams have to be crushed, and what better, to try something new. I just met your cousin, Subzero_Ice_Dragon, and he always wanted to meet you, well, here he is.

'watches as Subzero_Ice_Dragon freezes Inferno_Dragon solid with ice breath -1000000 degrees Celsius, then smashes your severely frozen body into millions of pieces with his mighty tail'

Whacked and turned into ice cubes.

Blademaster
24th March 2008, 01:44 PM
Actually, -1000000* C is not possible: Atoms cease to move at absolute zero, which is -273.15* C.

Sorry, Knight of Time, but you have been whacked. By the God of Random. With logic.

Oxymoron-whacked. :hellyeah:

Shadow Wolf
24th March 2008, 10:09 PM
*Yawn*, I'm going to rest for some time.

Master of Paradox-What are you think you are doing? Sleeping in the middle of a battle? Heh, no good!

*MOP rushes to shinypkmnchaser and punchs him, but at the instant that the punch touches shinypkmnchaser, an incredible force blows back MOP sending him flying into the horizon*

*1 hour later*

Louis-MOP, where are you? Hmm...guess he ran away.

SSBM rest-whacked

Crazy Elf Boy
24th March 2008, 10:18 PM
*grabs a science text book and throws it at Blademaster*

............................... whacked

Mikachu Yukitatsu
25th March 2008, 06:12 AM
*a Formula 1 car knocks over darktyranitar*

darktyranitar, Malaysia GP-whacked.

Master of Paradox
26th March 2008, 07:53 AM
At the office, Master of Paradox attempts to staple some documents together. He frowns as there is no result. Opening the stapler, he sees why - rather than press any into the paper, the stapler has broken several off the line at once, jamming it.

He shakes the staples out and tries again. The same thing happens.

Picking up his documents, the Master of Paradox heads out to where Knight of Time sits. Before the other man can react, he opens KoT's mouth, shoves the papers in it, and slams his jaws together. Satisfied, he leaves.

The-office-equipment-is-pissing-me-off Whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
10th April 2008, 11:17 PM

"Okay, I challenge you to a game. If I win, I may have to prize behind you in the secured door. If you win, you may claim the prize behind me in the secured door." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Please, I can beat you in my sleep. I can beat you with my eyes closed. I can beat you with one hand ... " Master of Paradox starts to say.

"Okay, I think I get it. You are skilled at most games. The game I suggest is Bakugan Battle Brawlers." Inferno_Dragon says.

"That game, please. A child could beat it. I will beat you so fast you don't know what will hit you." Master of Paradox says.

"Okay, let's go." Inferno_Dragon says.

*Time slows down around them. mr_pikachu is about to pull beat Blademaster in a Pokemon battle. Dark Sage has almost about to write the last sentence of his latest fanfic. And Crazy Elf Boy and Fett One are in the middle of a weird argument. Both Inferno_Dragon and Master of Paradox throw down two field cards.

.... Right now, Inferno_Dragon is down to his last Bakugan. And Master of Paradox is smiling.*

"I told you, I am the best. Now throw down a monster from your pathetic collection." Master of Paradox says.

"My collection has no pathetic monsters but it does have this monster." Inferno_Dragon says.

*Inferno_Dragon throws down a reddish ball and it gets into position. Suddenly, Drago appears on the field. Master of Paradox looks at it.*

"But how? Only Dan has it. Where do you get that monster?" Master of Paradox asked.

"Let's just say that Dan owed me a favor. Now Drago, finish this with Armageddon attack." Inferno_Dragon says.

"Wait a minute, that isn't one of ... " Master of Paradox is about to say but he is caught off.

*An gigantic explosion not only destroys Master of Paradox's Bakugan but destroys Master of Paradox as well. Inferno_Dragon presses a button and Drago transformes into a dark version of Dragon.*

"It has been a pleasure to serve you, master. If there are any more enemies you need destroyed, just call on me." The dark dragon says while bowing to Inferno_Dragon.

"Don't worry. You will plenty of chances to face off against my opponents ... just you wait." Inferno_Dragon says chuckling.

Master of Paradox, you have been Bakugan Battle Brawlers (Say that three times fast) Whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th April 2008, 11:14 PM
shinypkmnchaser is walking in a shop district of a town. He notices a completely new store, which has something like a spaceship in the backyard. Interested, shinypkmnchaser enters the store and notices a salesperson who has three eyes and five legs.

"Is that spaceship real?" asks shinypkmnchaser.

"Yes, this shop is called 'Spaceships For You'. You can buy that spaceship for only 50 bucks." replies the alien salesperson. "If it doesn't work, you'll get your money back."

"Hey at least it looks cool. If it doesn't work, at least I'll place it to my own backyard. I'll buy." shinypkmnchaser decides.

shinypkmnchaser hands the money, and enters the ship. He notices a manual in the cockpit and reads it. It looks easy and so he presses some buttons and the ship rises to the skies. He leaves the Earth in a second and, approaching the Moon, takes another look at the manual.

"Wormhole generator...it seems it's this button...I'll try..." reads and thinks shinypkmnchaser.

The space in front of the spaceship begins to curve strangely. Suddenly, shinypkmnchaser hears some laugh from the loudspeakers of the cockpit. "Ha, ha, ha, that's a black hole...".

"What a..." says shinypkmnchaser but never finishes the sentence because he is killed by the spaghetti function.

Shadow Wolf
20th April 2008, 10:15 AM
After betting their respective stars, shinypkmnchaser and Knight_Of_Time are pitted in a duel.

The duel is about luck: Both players need to pick a single shadow tree.

The trees are shufled and the game begins. Both players pick their trees.

They climb the branches: one, two, three, four...

Knight of Time climbs the fifth step and reaches the top of his tree while shinypkmnchaser reaches the top only on his four step. Knight_Of_Time is the winner.

He proudly claims his two star, but suddenly, he feels the heat...

His tree burns and falls down... only to leave Knight of Time dizzy and down.

shinypkmnchaser smiles as his podoboo orb disappears.

MP-whacked.

Inferno_Dragon
20th April 2008, 12:08 PM

*shinypkmnchaser enters a room and Inferno_Dragon is standing in the middle of the room. A couple hours earlier, shinypkmnchaser received a message from Inferno_Dragon saying that he wants to challenge him to a duel. shinypkmnchaser thinks that this will be over in a matter of seconds just brings a pistol.*

"So you said you wanted to challenge me to a duel?" shinypkmnchaser asks.

"What? I didn't want to challenge you to a duel." Inferno_Dragon says.

"But the note says you wanted to challenge me to a duel." shinypkmnchaser explains.

"What? They messed it up. That's the last time I use that postal service." Inferno_Dragon says while growling.

"Then who do you want me to duel?" shinypkmnchaser asks.

"Her!" Inferno_Dragon says as a figure enters a room.

"You want me to challenge a girl with horns on her head? I don't understand but okay ... get ready girl I am ... " shinypkmnchaser starts to say but he is interrupted.

*Suddenly the girl with the horns starts to smile and invisible arms appear around her. shinypkmnchaser starts to fire at her but she dodges the bullets. Her arms or vectors grab shinypkmnchaser and start to throw him around. Inferno_Dragon heads out of the room before anything worse can happen. Suddenly, he hears a terrifying scream. Lucy the girl exists the room with blood covering her.*

"You didn't kill him, did you? I know that this is your job but I wanted him to feel extreme pain." Inferno_Dragon said.

"Don't worry. I didn't kill him. He will in extreme agony for the rest of his life." Lucy said.

"Then what is the red dots on your body?" Inferno_Dragon asked.

"Oh, I was holding ketchup packets on me for lunch with Kohta and shinypkmnchaser shot me a couple times though I was unharmed and the ketchup packets exploded. Fortunately, I know where I can get more." Lucy said.

"Here is your reward. Spend it on something nice." Inferno_Dragon says.

"I will, Inferno_Dragon. I will." Lucy said.

shinypkmnchaser, you have been Elfen Lied whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th April 2008, 08:17 AM
Mikachu Yukitatsu, in his female persona, is searching fishing nets by a river. She finds a small fish that is still alive.

"This fish is too small to eat." thinks Mikachu. "I'll throw it back."

About when the fish reaches water, it's transformed into a man in a light suit of armor. The man swims to Mikachu, saying: "Thank you. By touching me, you removed the curse an evil sorceress put on me."

"Hey but aren't you Knight of Time..." Mikachu asks, picks a shotgun and shoots Knight of Time.

Knight of Time, fairy tale-whacked.

Shadow Wolf
28th April 2008, 08:08 PM
OK, the end of the game ends here, so...STOP!

*uses a...

wide...

big...

huge...

gigantic...

enormous...

large...

collosus...

bulky...

humungous...

massive...

:ingrams: shut-yer-mouth-already...

buddha's palm to stop the game, accidentally hitting Mikachu with it*

STOP-whacked! :wave:

Knight of Time
1st May 2008, 04:16 PM
Sorry Louis, but only a moderator can say when a game has to stop (aka get closed, so that a new version can be made). Since we haven't gotten that far yet, I'm afraid I'm going to have to charge you with stopping the game too soon, or I would, if I was a police officer like my uncle.

Police-whacked.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd May 2008, 12:53 AM
Hm, I'm not a mod, but it was stated in the game rules that the 121th whack, the 122th post is the last one. And that was the one Knight of Time posted.

Thanks, everyone, again. Here are the scoring tables.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9513/whackscore3nh6.jpg

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4641/whackscore3number1nr2.jpg

Basically the same table, but I couldn't decide which was the clearest one.

If there are mistakes point them out and I'll count again.

But according to this table,

We have two people with a variety of 10 whacked users, which is the maxim.

These players whacked 10 different users:

Master of Paradox
Mikachu Yukitatsu

Congrats!

And then to the person who posted most whacks:

Inferno_Dragon (27)

Congrats!

Last but not least, most whacks by a single person on a single person:

Inferno_Dragon whacked Master of Paradox 7 times

Congrats!

See also my poll for the funniest whacker!