PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What are you wearing? + Random topics

Drago
24th December 2007, 05:50 AM
Original title: Currently active users...
1 member. Little old me. I mean, seriously. What's up with that. A community of thousands, not too impractical an hour... So what, other people have actually got better stuff to do on Christmas Eve? Not good enough, I say. As such, I've been inspired to make polls. Coz polls are NICE.

1. Do you ever take much note of how many users are online?
All the time. See who's on, and how many are on. That way I can get a general feel for what topics are gonna have posts in them.

2. Do you ever spend any time in the 'who's online' segment of the forum? Why and for how long?
More frequently than I should. To see why people are just sitting around. I can't believe how many people are just sitting on the main page for like twenty minutes, waiting for anything to happen. Also, I like popping in there to see if anyone's reading my fic. lol

3. Ever gotten the urge to PM somebody else just 'cause they're here?
Constantly, and I've acted on those urges. Rarely do people reply though, cause y'all are jerks. :P

4. While we're on the subject, what's the state of your PMs?
17 in my inbox, 25 in the outbox. 42 whole messages, the oldest in the inbox from May '04, the oldest in the outbox from June '03.

5. Alright, give me an excuse. WHY AREN'T ANY OF YOU ONLINE RIGHT NOW?
And don't tell me you've got Christmas plans. Because I know you haven't.
EDIT: The only one exempt from my fury is Dark-San, who has logged on since I started this topic. Righteous.

EDIT2: Let's add more fun random stupid questions to suit my inebriation, shall we?

6. What are you wearing right now? (If you omit your underwear, I will be disappointed)
Dark blue billabong shirt, black pants and lovely striped boxers that are relatively new.

7. Are you a kid of the 70s? 80s? 90s? 00s?
Though I lean towards music of the 80s, I'm a 90s kid all the way. I'm a Nick kid, a SNES buff, and I didn't know who shot Mr. Burns at first.

8. If you could do any one thing at all right now, what would it be?
Bring Bob Marley back to life, 'cause he's looking at me.

9. What's the most expensive thing you've ever broken?
Some sort of old wooden statue/model thing that my friend owned. I felt bad for that one.

10. If I say duck, what do you think...
Quack.

Dark-San
24th December 2007, 06:32 AM

Nope. The reason being that most of the users are usually those googles bots. Besides what benefits do I get noticing the figure?

2. Do you ever spend any time in the 'who's online' segment of the forum? Why and for how long?

Yuppers. But it would usually be like for a few seconds. I do not click on it for nothing. It would be to spy on what other people are looking at which topic and what they reply to them.

Nope. I seldom interact with people that I am not sure of. But if I got a PM, I would usually reply to them instantly.

I have a total of 36 PMs. 6 in the Inbox and 30 from the Outbox. I send more PMs than I received them. But then I do not get any reply from them most of the time.

And don't tell me you've got Christmas plans. Because I know you haven't.
EDIT: The only one exempt from my fury is Dark-San, who has logged on since I started this topic. Righteous.

It is Christmas Eve over here, my dear. Nobody in their right set of mind would want to spent their time here except me. I had just returned from work two hours ago and would be heading out soon for a countdown session with a few of my friends later.

6. What are you wearing right now? (If you omit your underwear, I will be disappointed)

Yes go ahead and be disappointed. I am not revealing the colour of my undies. As for the rest, I am wearing two layers of shirts, a zipped white shirt with a black singlet wore underneath it. As for the pants, it is just a plain Bermudas.

I am born in the 80s. I am not a trend follower so it does not matter to me whether if I belongs to any of the categories.

I WILL RULE the world! Hah, just kidding. I am currently satisfied with what I have now.

My phone, Nokia N70. I dropped it on the floor and the whole phone cracked open. Worried that it would spoil, I send it for repair. Thanks goodness, nothing major or disastrous happened to the phone after that. Hey mind you guys, I spend some $400 on it when it first came out.

Roast Duck rice? I just had it like 6 hours ago while I am having my lunch break around 2pm.

Shadow Wolf
24th December 2007, 07:36 AM
Not really, I just check sometimes if there are people who play at the PCG forum, and sometimes, people I need to write to them.

Sometimes, but when I check it out, I'm usually for 5 minutes or more.

Well, sometimes, I read the answers of members at some topics and I get the urge to PM them. I remember doing that a few times, but no replys so far.

That'll be 25 messages, 19 in the inbox and 6 on the outbox. I usually delete the messages that I send.

As for me, since I'm usually at the PCG forum (in Pokemon Hangman), when I don't see any new posts, then I log out, but I spend my time reading fanfics while being logged out.

Sorry my friend, but you will be disappointed yet again. As for the rest, I have a red T-shirt with a blue Ecko Rhino and a short jean.

I'd say 90s, since most of the things I like are from the 90s, especially the SEGA dreamcast.

Well, I've always thought of the idea of creating a perfect virtual girl for me and bring it to life. But then, finding the love of your life would be too easy.

My computer. Eight-hundred bucks to buy it, fifty to fix it.

Get down!

Number1ChanseyFan
24th December 2007, 01:41 PM
Yep, I usually check right after I log in.

Sometimes I just check to see what everybody is doing, but after I have read what all of the members/guests are doing, I usually leave, I don't sit and watch it for any length of time.

Sometimes, but I never go and PM random people. Maybe it has something to do with my real life shyness.

17 in my inbox, from June 20, 2004-November 23, 2007.
28 in my outbox, from May 10, 2001-December 5, 2006.

Ummm... I wasn't online because you posted this at 6:50 in the morning, and I am never awake at that time of the morning unless I have to be.

Black T-Shirt with silver stars on it, and black velour pants with a blue stripe on each leg, and 3 necklaces. No socks/shoes. And so you aren't too disappointed, yes, I am wearing underwear.

I was born in 1985, but I don't really have a ton of memories of the 80's, so I would say the 90's are the time that I identify with the most.

To be able to see all of the family members that I have lost over the years again, and to have my dog, Casey, who died last month very unexpectedly, back with me again.

Hmmm... nothing really expensive, I guess the cell phone I had before my current one, but I didn't really break it, but one of my dogs chewed off the antenna and the back thing that holds the battery in.

The birds that fly around and swim in ponds.

Blademaster
24th December 2007, 03:53 PM
Eh... 40% of the time, maybe.

About 2% of the time. 1.98% of which is to see if anyone's reading my fics after I post new chapters.

Nope.

I have 38 - 28 received, 10 sent.

I'm on now, dingus. :sweat: I was asleep when you made this Poll. Y'know, like NORMAL PEOPLE WERE. :swear:

Glasses, black T-shirt with a golden cobra on it, black sweatpants, and grey briefs.

I was a kid during the '90's.

Win the lottery and buy my own house. Far, far away from my parents. -_-;;

An old computer I smashed with a sledgehammer. It was broken, so I gave it a fitting funeral... for all the times it lagged, froze, and deleted chapters of my first fanfic.

"GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!!"

CuteLassJigglypuff
24th December 2007, 11:29 PM
1. Usually not.

2. I don't spend any time there.

3. Nope.

4. I have none in my inbox and I have 3 sent messages.

5. I was asleep when you posted this poll.

6. Jeans, socks, a purple hoodie and some underwear.

7. Probably the 90s because most of the stuff I like is at the 90s.

8. Probably win the lottery.

9. My dad's computer.

10. Goose.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th December 2007, 03:48 AM
1. Oh, yes, I actually do. As good as always when I'm around. I still remember the days when there were 100 people online, so I check and sigh everytime I see how few it are nowadays.

2. Heh, sometimes, out of pure interest. I run my own message board and as admin I sometimes sneak after people there too, wanting to know what they're doing. I'm nosey!

3. Hmmm, no. Never. I don't usually PM someone I don'tk now and there are few around nowadays that I still know and I'm not in contact with through other means anyway.

4. I have 25 in inbox and 19 in outbox, dating back to 2002. In 2007 I only got two PMs. =(

5. I only drop by three or four times a week. Not much to mod in General Discussion lately. And I'm a busy person.

6. A black top, black pants, white underwear, white socks.

7. I was born in the 70s but I'm more a kid of the 80s cause I was too young to taste much of the 70s flavour.

8. Win the lottery and quit my job right away to have more time to do more productive stuff, like playing video games.

9. I guess my modem. I hammered onto it with my fist, breaking it intently cause the darn thing wasn't working properly anymore. So I went to my ISP and got a new one for free, claiming "the old one's not working anymore" with a sad face.

10. Duck Hunt

firepokemon
26th December 2007, 06:56 AM
Original title: Currently active users...
don't care

All the time. See who's on, and how many are on. That way I can get a general feel for what topics are gonna have posts in them.

nah

lots. esp if i post somethig. way back I'd spend my whole day on whos online and just link to threads from there.

I don't get pms nor do i receive :(

12. they're from like two years ago or sumthing

wtf

6. What are you wearing right now? (If you omit your underwear, I will be disappointed?

I am fucking naked. Not really. I have a stained top and my pants are wet and I'm cold and its meant to be summer here.

I would call myself a late 80s/early 90s person.

Have sex but my bf is in another place :( as in away

Some sort of old wooden statue/model thing that my friend owned. I felt bad for that one.

Car. It got banged up lol.

fight. families are fun.

midnightangel
27th December 2007, 06:23 PM
Sometimes. Just to see who is on at the same time I'm on

Actually it's been months since I've done it. I forgot that feature was there heh

I've thought about it, and never act on it. Guess I still feel weird contacting people just for the heck of it

None. Nada. Zip.

I am. But I did celebrate the holidays way too damn much and slept way too damn little too :P

EDIT2: Let's add more fun random stupid questions to suit my inebriation, shall we?

Navy T-Shirt, Grey shorts, and underwear

I used to like the 80s music, but my taste changed as I got older. Now I like alternative music from mid 90s to now.
I dunno--I'm weird like that

Go finish my writing, then go to bed

My camera (not THAT one Alex). My 35mm piece of crap that wouldn't take film no matter what I did. Pitched that b***h against a wall I did. Damn thing was $55.00 bucks too :P

Turduckhen Dunno why I thought of it. Guess for my own giggles :P
(BTW It's a meat specialty where turkey, duck, and chicken are wrapped around each other and served together)

Crystalmaster Mike
28th December 2007, 02:33 PM
As of lately, more and more. It's kind of eerie to be the only member active in a forum... Makes you think: If I start posting now, will I hear an echo?

With 'segment', do you mean the part of the main page? If so yes, sometimes, to look for names I recognize.

Ah, no.

Unread 0, Total 41.

Now, how can I possibly answer that question without coming online? :P

Glasses, underwear, inside footwear (forgot the name) and pyjama's. Detailed enough for ya? ... I think I'm also wearing some scars here and there, as well as the weight of the world on my shoulders...

00s? Now isn't that kind of... improbable? Even if you would have meant the 00s of the previous century.
N-E-ways...: the 80s, but I still want to feel a kid today, too.

Can't choose, so: go to the Pokémon world - make a lot of bucks - get rid of the horrendousness of work - extend free time to infinity.

Gah... someone's heart? Well, I was responsible for some damage to the underside of our family car due to bad directions...

Daffy or Donald?

Well, that was fun.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th December 2007, 12:41 AM

Every time. I don't count exactly but I always look forward to them replying to my threads and posts.

Sometimes. I don't think it's spying, it's public information, anyways. It isn't the same as me going to girls' bathroom, I think...

PM me the topic you want me to reply and I'll do it. Hehe, seriously. You don't really want me to do it, do you? As for me myself, I haven't done it directly so many times. I have rather referred to certain threads but tried to hide my urge.

43 total as I remeber, I can't see the number because I am not online when I write this!!

Do you really want to know? To give a general reason, I know I break my limitations by making long replies in certain threads, but my doctor allows me to use TPM only 1 1/2 hours a week! I might ask for more time but there's always the danger that is losing sleep.

Black t-shirt, blue jeans, strangely-coloured socks and stripey underpants! Laugh! And this is more 'normal-looking' than usually, I'd say.

1700s and 1800s! I do listen classical music. OK, anime music and Heavy Metal, too. I was born in 1985, however.

So many choises... Hear my favourite band Blind Guardian playing 'Butter-fly' from Digimon, build an own perfect girl like shinypkmnchaser, spend the rest of my life playing videogames like Austrian ViceMaster Alex, live in the Final Fantasy VII world...

BUT if I had to choose one, it would be to meet all the cool TPMers in Real Life!!! It would be awesome if we all were put in the same town! OK, you can shoot me, I mean in Whack-a-TPMer, if you want!

A video-DVD-player, I am not sure if it was my fault, though. I got even a new one back from the shop when I returned it!!

The end of this poll. Come on, this is the last question, now I can quit typing this!!

Toxicity
30th December 2007, 11:27 PM
Not too much unless I notice that there's an unusually high or extremely low number when I scroll down.

I tend to lurk around in there a bit. Sometimes I watch how many people go into threads with a fresh reply and await their cunning response.

Never really have. I'm a bit of a shy person even online.

Empty and empty.

They're too lazy to multitask in America due to the last day of the "Last Futurama Marathon Ever?"

Overly big grey t-shirt, black gym shorts, white underwear. Comfy pajamas are comfy.

I was born in late '89, which places me between '90s and '00s. I'm definitely a '90s kid due to SNES/N64 love as well as a lot of the old shows on Nick, although my preferred flavor stretches all the way back into the '60s and '70s, as well.

It's a rough tie between start getting better ideas to start writing again, or drive 100 miles away just to spend some time with friends.

Either an antique teacup, or more recently, my Guitar Hero controller. I now plan to pull a Jimi Hendrix with it.

Here's a llama, there's a llama; Llama, llama, duck.