PDA

View Full Version : Ocarina of Time Musical Notes

AdventureSerum
6th January 2008, 04:46 PM
I realize the slim to nil chance of anyone here knowing this off the tops of their heads, but does anyone know which C buttons in Ocarina of Time and variations with the analouge stick correspond to which real-life notes? Up C equals, I don't know, G or something. Along those lines. Please tell me if you know!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th January 2008, 05:25 AM
If I could download the song somewhere I could ask my music therapist to write them down. Unfortunately, I don't have the game in question so I should download the song if it is in the web.

Toxicity
7th January 2008, 07:03 AM
Well, I did manage to find a chart. Although the fact that said chart lacks enharmonic tones and isn't in Concert key (possibly key of Eb?) feels like a bit of a failure.

(ranged from below staff to top space in staff; D = down control stick, U = up control stick, R = R-button, C* = C-buttons)

B= Z-D-A
C= D-A
D= A
E= U-A
F= Cd
G= U-Cd
A= Cr
B= Cl
C= D-Cu
D= Cu
E= U-Cu
F= U-R-Cu

Hope that helps a little!

AdventureSerum
15th January 2008, 04:25 PM
Thanks a million! The chart was a big help!

AdventureSerum
19th January 2008, 07:19 PM
Now all I need is to find the notes for Gary Numan's "Cars"...

Drago
29th January 2008, 08:17 AM
http://tabnabber.com/view_Tab.asp?song=Gary_Numan-Cars.txt&tabID=846&nick=Kyle+Beech&sArtist=Gary+Numan&sName=Cars
Is that what you're looking for with Cars? I'm sorry, I don't understand music so it's all gibberish to me...

AdventureSerum
29th January 2008, 04:29 PM
Uh, yeah, I think that's it! Thanks a whole bunch!!