PDA

View Full Version : [GAME] Truth Or Dare!! (poss. Adult Content) (m.p. TML)

Heald
15th January 2008, 11:39 AM
Sign-Ups are currently locked.

Mod approved by The_Missing_Link

Truth Or Dare!!

Original concept by: who knows (probably Ron Jeremy)

Rules

As I've completely forgotten how the original game was run, this is how we're going to do it.

1) Sign-ups are closed. We will have a maximum of 10 players and only when there are 9 or less players will I reopen sign-ups.

2) Whoever was last asked Truth Or Dare must pick another player and ask them Truth or Dare. When that person completes the challenge or answers the question, they pick the next person (try not to revenge against the person who picked you, otherwise it just goes back and forth).

3) As far as questions go, we're not above anything too raunchy, just don't post anything too disgusting. To be honest, I don't really care how many dead pigs someone has slept with, and I'd be far better off not knowing either. Otherwise, no holds barred, unless a mod decides to step in, which I can't really do anything about.

4) i) Dares, obviously, have to be internet-based. Could be anything from daring them to keep their text pink for a week to banning them from using a certain letter in their posts etc. Just don't make them do anything that is illegal. I'm not talking about breaking the forum rules, just stuff like posting certain kinds of images that could earn you a one way ticket to federal 'pound you in the ass' prison. Stuff like sending them to spam other forums is also acceptable, provided the other forum doesn't get the gist that we're responsible. We don't exactly want our forums to be invaded by a bunch of tools. Again, if a mod steps in, tough shit.

4) ii) Henceforth, the following kinds of dares are banned:

Any sort of Youtube dare, as not everyone has access to some sort of video recording equipment.

5) Your dare must be completed before you can ask a question. If you don't complete it in 36 hours, I'll kick you out of the game. If the challenge is something that will conceivably take longer than a couple of hours (e.g. posting in pink for a week, getting banned from the green forums) then you must initiate the challenge and show proof of this (and, if possible, update us with your progress while completing this) and then ask the next person truth or dare, so to keep the game going. There's no point waiting a week for you to complete your challenge while we sit around doing nothing.

---

Players

Heald
ACE135CC
Crystal Mew
Dark-San
shinypkmnchaser
Houndoom_Lover
Inferno_Dragon
Crazy Elf Boy
Master Rudy
Mikachu Yukitatsu

Magmar
15th January 2008, 11:40 AM
I'm in, but you knew that already. Mwahaha, this should be interesting..

Clark
15th January 2008, 11:40 AM
I sign up. Bring on the fun!

Toxicity
15th January 2008, 04:37 PM
I'm game. Could use a little fun right now.

Blademaster
15th January 2008, 04:50 PM
Optomistic as ever, eh Laura?

Count me in!

Heald
15th January 2008, 05:12 PM
Right, since we have 5 people, lets go!

Blademaster...truth or dare?

God, this sounds gay as hell.

Crystal Mew
15th January 2008, 06:24 PM
I wanna play too! =)

Bulbasaur4
15th January 2008, 06:37 PM
Me too!!!
*raises hand*

Blademaster
16th January 2008, 01:16 AM
Dare.

Heald
16th January 2008, 05:02 AM
Right then, think you can post without using the letter D for a week? Go on, I dare ya. Feel free to post your victim's name as soon as you read this. Just don't say 'Dare' ;)

And that includes post titles too, e.g. the post title of this post is Re: [GAME] Truth Or Dare!! (poss. Adult Content) (m.p. TML), which obviously has a D in it.

Blademaster
16th January 2008, 06:42 AM
A week without using the fourth letter of our alphabet? Piece of cake.

Bulbasaur4, truth? Or... the alternative?

Heald
16th January 2008, 07:07 AM
You forgot to edit the title of your post...hehehe.

Magmar
16th January 2008, 09:27 AM
You forgot to edit the title of your post...hehehe.

Should he change his name? Blademaster has a d in it.

Zak
16th January 2008, 10:05 AM
I just wanted to let you know that I'm in.

Heald
16th January 2008, 10:40 AM
Should he change his name? Blademaster has a d in it.

Nah, just the content of his posts.

Also, you're in Zak.

Dark-San
16th January 2008, 12:14 PM
Looks interesting! I want to have a go at it too.

Heald
16th January 2008, 12:36 PM
I'd also better clarify, if you quote someone or something Blademaster, make sure to take out the Ds in their name or post. Or just don't quote. Mwahahaha.

Bulbasaur4
16th January 2008, 12:39 PM
Hmmm... I'll go with Truth this time, to intermix between the dares. ^_^

Mega Horny
16th January 2008, 01:44 PM
I want in.

mr_pikachu
16th January 2008, 03:47 PM
I'm not in, haha! :keke: But question. Does the "no D" rule also apply to tags? Like, would Blade be unable to post in Verdana? And what about his D-loaded sig?

...I'm going to enjoy thinking up new ways to torment you using other people's dares, Blademaster. Muahahaha*cough*haaaa...

Blademaster
16th January 2008, 05:09 PM
You guys are a bunch of assholes. :sweat:

Alright, Bulbasaur4, Truth... Um... Uh...

OK. What member of TPM is the one you want to kill the most?

Heald
16th January 2008, 06:03 PM
Nah, only things he can control in his posting window. Anything else is off limits.

Bulbasaur4
16th January 2008, 07:14 PM
Well, I don't want to kill anyone... but I suppose if I had to kill one person on TPM (you know, or else the world would blow up and everyone would die anyway...) I'd off Roy.

That way I can complete my masterful plan to take over the RPG forums with Weasel as my loyal lacky. XD XD

But hrmm... Toxicity, Truth or Dare?

Toxicity
17th January 2008, 05:31 PM
Shweet. I go a lot sooner than I originally thought I would.

Um... I think I'll be a little cautious today and go with Truth.

Bulbasaur4
17th January 2008, 07:37 PM
Oh, we're gonna go with the old fashion "Burn, Save, Marry route." :3

You have to Burn a TPMer, Save a TPMer and Marry a TPMer. Whom would you choose for each catagory?

:3

Toxicity
17th January 2008, 08:12 PM
Ooh. Yay. Fun question! :3

Hrm... so many options.

Well, I really don't like seeing anybody feeling any sort of pain, even if they hate me to death. Although then again, there is a certain Roy Karrde that does love being abused by the flamethrower. Save is a wide catagory. Probably Crystal Tears because she's so awesome and as equally nice. As for marry... um. I dunno. Probably Jamey, whatever he's doing nowandays...

tl;dr burn Roy Karrde, save Crystal Tears, and marry fat man with a monkey sounds about right.

But now the next turn. Mega Horny! Truth or Dare?

Shadow Wolf
18th January 2008, 05:55 AM
Are LSU's accepted?

If yes, then, can I join? :D

Heald
18th January 2008, 10:34 AM
Yup, you're in.

Toxicity
20th January 2008, 08:48 AM
Not just a bump...

Heald, should there be a time limit on how long a person replies to being asked "Truth or Dare?" I ask this because Mega Horny has been around TPM at least once since I chose to ask him said question a little over 60 hours ago, so I don't know whether to wait or just get the game going.

Heald
20th January 2008, 08:59 AM
I said 72 hours. He currently has 11 hours, then I'll lock him out of the game until he returns.

Although on that note, I might change it to 48 hours just to speed things up.

Magmar
20th January 2008, 06:04 PM
I thought it was to me! I saw Mega Horny and thought it said Magmar for some reason o_O;;

Heald
21st January 2008, 03:25 AM
Well, it's been 72 hours, so Toxicity can choose a new target.

I'm changing the limit to 48 hours too.

Toxicity
21st January 2008, 10:28 AM
Magmar, did you want to go?

If not, Truth or Dare goes to Dark-San.

Dark-San
21st January 2008, 10:38 AM
I will wait until Magmar replies to this.

But if you are okay with it, I can go with a Dare.

Houndoom_Lover
21st January 2008, 01:47 PM
Oooo, can I join. I found this by searching Ron Jeremy for kicks! (Best song ever) ^.^ Can I join? Am I allowed?

Heald
21st January 2008, 02:13 PM
Sure thing.

Magmar
21st January 2008, 04:20 PM
I'll do a Truth!

Toxicity
21st January 2008, 04:37 PM
Alright, Magmar! (don't worry, Dark...you'll get picked soon! :3)

Here's an interesting question:

How many people have you admittingly mistaken the gender of in all? As in, both online and offline, actual person and video game character.

Magmar
21st January 2008, 06:31 PM
I could never count! But I'd say a good dozen or so in recent years that I can recall. Don't forget I go to a lot of gay clubs with lots and lots of hot and convincing drag queens! :) :)

Heald, truth or dare?

Heald
21st January 2008, 06:43 PM
Ooh...dare me, I'm such a bitch!

Magmar
21st January 2008, 06:53 PM
I dare you to write a 600 to 700 word fanfic about one of the active moderators of the Fanfic forum, that moderator being the central character: a retard with magical powers and a serious, uncontrollable case of Tourettes. You must incorporate an execution scene, a llama, an African princess, and the phrase "Tits on rye". This must be posted in the next 48 hours in the Fanfic forum and on one other active Pokemon message board. You must keep the name of the moderator, and may incorporate any two other TPM members except yourself and me into the story. You must title the thread: "Retards on Ice".

Heald
21st January 2008, 06:59 PM
Consider it done. The results will be posted within 48 hours.

In the meantime, I ask Dark-San: truth or dare?

Dark-San
21st January 2008, 09:23 PM
Dare!

I would go for anything else; except a demand that prohibits me from watching anime for a week. :)

darktyranitar
21st January 2008, 10:43 PM
Hey, can I join in as well? :)

Bulbasaur4
21st January 2008, 11:49 PM
Oh this is going to be hilarious... XD

Blademaster
22nd January 2008, 12:50 AM
Not to be a killjoy, but can we put a limit on the sign-ups? I've never seen a version of this game where people can just show up whenever while the game's going on and start playing.

Magmar
22nd January 2008, 06:12 AM
Not to be a killjoy, but can we put a limit on the sign-ups? I've never seen a version of this game where people can just show up whenever while the game's going on and start playing.

Why not?

Heald
22nd January 2008, 09:34 AM
Okay Dark-San, I have no idea what your drawing skills are like, but draw two of your favourite anime characters having a battle, preferably incorporating a cabbage. Doesn't have to be good, but it should be recognisable. Can be hand-drawn or in MS paint. Extra credit for making it an animated gif. Please submit this to the Fanart forum within the next 48 hours.

Also, darkytyranitar is in. I don't really see a need to put a limit on sign-ups...I'm putting how many truths and dares people have done next to their names to ensure people get a fair number for turns.

Also, can we refrain from naming the green forum? You-Know-Who might be lurking.

Dark-San
22nd January 2008, 09:46 AM
Argh! you hit the nail, Heald. >.<;

You are talking to a person whose last prior experience in drawing stretches some odd nine years ago.

I will have it done within an hour or so to post it up. But mind you, don't laugh if it comes out a mess. These days I am reduced to drawing stick men.

Edit*~ Faiz, you are next up in my list!

Truth or Dare?

Toxicity
22nd January 2008, 09:47 AM
Lulzkiller. :P

Also, you forgot who you were giving the next turn to!

darktyranitar
22nd January 2008, 10:07 AM
Cool, I'm in! Thanks, Heald.

Oh, already in the game eh? Alright...

I pick Truth.

Zak
22nd January 2008, 10:18 AM
Also, can we refrain from naming the green forum? You-Know-Who might be lurking.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care anymore. But if the tiny chance he does, what's he going to do? Troll this thread? I'd say it's not as much of an issue now.

Dark-San
22nd January 2008, 11:22 AM
Okay Dark-San, I have no idea what your drawing skills are like, but draw two of your favourite anime characters having a battle, preferably incorporating a cabbage. Doesn't have to be good, but it should be recognisable. Can be hand-drawn or in MS paint. Extra credit for making it an animated gif. Please submit this to the Fanart forum within the next 48 hours.

I do not know who from SPP is lurking around here. But if the person is here to troll this thread, you will know that the mods here, ain't stupid to let him do that. He could try but he will know that he would be earning one- way no return ticket to banland for sure. ^.^

Okay, here is my topic (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=353637#post353637) posted. The picture is hand-drawn and it was done within an hour.

As for Faiz, you spoiled the fun by choosing the truth.

Okay here is my question.

You do remember my poll on the seven deadly sins that man is capable of performing. Of these seven sins and seven virtues, do assigned them to any TPMers, who you think best describes and why?

Heald
22nd January 2008, 03:35 PM
Dare done.

Green forum version (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=298954)

TPM Version (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16809)

Magmar
22nd January 2008, 06:06 PM
Well done, Heald!!

darktyranitar
23rd January 2008, 05:49 AM
lol at Heald's fic. Wicked. :waycool:

Right, I have to resort to the search button in finding the answer... Anyway, here it goes:

Seven deadly sins
Seven ways to win
...and seven TPMers

Lust: Mega Horny. The name says it all :P
Gluttony: firepokemon, since I could relate him with deleted posts/spams, and deleted posts/spams = posts wasted = gluttony. So... yeah.
Wrath: Blademaster. I tell ya, don't mess with him, man. Don't ****ing mess with him...
Sloth: mr_pikachu (procrastination). For more information, take a peek at the Twisted Wishes game, version 3.0 (yessir, he wished he didn't procrastinate so much; and he wished for it twice, too)
Pride: I think Roy Karrde deserve this category for his constant nagging on his RPGs (most of the time). The way I see it, he see his RPG as mainly his possession, in which he owns the plot, and has the right to nag everyone else to post in ASAP, no matter whatever it is that they are doing... Oh, and CotR2 artistic clash, anyone?
Envy: A tough one... I ponder on this long and hard, and after a mild headache, the only name I could come up with is Houndoom_lover. Why? Because, um... um... okay, I have no idea why I chose her, okay? Brain's neardly died thinking for this particular category... forgive me.
Greed: Little_Pikachu. Power hungry, iron-fist ruler... fits the criteria, IMO.

Yeap, that's it... and, uh, spare those death threat, guys ^^;;

Next up... Zak, I ask you this: Truth or Dare?

Houndoom_Lover
23rd January 2008, 06:42 PM
Because I'm jelous of each and everyone of you, and plot to kill you all in your sleep and steal your things! ^.^ Plus, I look jiggy jammin' in short shorts!

Zak
24th January 2008, 10:48 AM
I'm kinda sleepy right now... so truth.

darktyranitar
24th January 2008, 07:55 PM
Okay:

So far, how many girlfriends do you have (including those you broke up with)? Give us a brief story on how you met her (or them, if there is more than one), and (if it applies) why did you break up with her/them.

Zak
25th January 2008, 01:12 AM
Hehe DT, you're lucky you didn't ask Becca that, she'd get offended easily at such a question (no joke!)

By "do you have" you mean "have I had", I presume. Right now I HAVE zero.

Also I'll assume you mean offline, then 3 (this is counting the one that was online that I had later met offline). Online relationships are silly now, sometimes I wonder why I did it. Though guess I learned from it. Three of them go here and one is actually playing this game. I know I'm not counting online ones, but since they deserve credit and probably will read this I'll name them: Sam (CM), Katie, Ash. And Kayla was the one that was both. I'd kinda be an asshole to answer this question without at least mentioning Sam, even though it was online and years ago.
For the record, here are all my relationships that aren't online or one night stands.

Not gonna mention names (except for the one you guys know), and instead of going in chronological order I'll say the easiest to talk about.

-The one most of you probably know that was both online and offline is here. She mods OA, and she's probably not gonna read this unless some asshole links her to it, but in case that does happen, hi, I'll try to be civil here. Split up mostly cause of distance. There were other reasons, but I'll leave it at that. Hey, at least I didn't avoid the whole question. But anyone who wants to know more, PM me (most people wouldn't have the audacity to even say that).

-Dunno what to call this since it was kinda one-sided from the start, back in seventh grade. In short, she was kinda using me and had planned to leave me all along. As hot as she was, most guys would probably think it's worth it to let someone like that use you just so you could have the status of being in a relationship with her and maybe a little action, but it's totally not. Out of everyone in my life I have ever met, she's probably the one who I'd have no sympathy if she got a combination of leprosy and cancer.

-This girl in Israel. Not last year, but way back when I lived there. I think the reasons are pretty obvious. I was actually thinking of visiting her last year, but it would have been awkward. Plus, I think she moved to Phildelphia or something.

Okay, glad that's over.

Clark (as in ACE135CC), ToD?

Clark
25th January 2008, 02:38 AM
I'll take a truth. Oh my I want to post juicy infoz.

Zak
25th January 2008, 12:24 PM
Right... okay, not an original question I know, but should be an interesting answer if it indeed is the truth.

I don't think there is a rule against asking a question similar to the one you were just asked. So what is the most amount of online girlfriends you have had here AT ONE TIME? If you can remember... when exactly was it and name them all.

Clark
25th January 2008, 01:02 PM
lol hmm...
well I can't exactly remember all of the ones I had..but from what I recall off the top of my head, 2. Not exactly when it was, but sometime when I was active here, probably sometime 2003. Both of their names were Ashley(one of them the girl that laid kainashi, not sure the other). But yea, thats the only time I can remember. There were others, but can't remember.

Edit: oh yea...sam(crystal mew) ToD?

Dark-San
28th January 2008, 08:04 AM
My guess is that Clark might have to choose another target since the 48 hours deadline would be up soon.

Zak
28th January 2008, 05:21 PM
Come on Sam, don't be a flake! :mad:

Crystal Mew
29th January 2008, 01:10 AM
TRUTH.....

Clark
29th January 2008, 01:13 AM
aww everyone wanted to see you na.....anyways..

sam. out of all the females on tpm, which one do you find most attractive enough that you would make out with her?

Crystal Mew
29th January 2008, 01:19 AM
:rolleyes:

I dont think I could ever find some girl SOOOOO attractive that I'd make out with her, cause I just dont lean that way...but.

I think katie is the prettiest!!! :)

oook so. hondoom lover, ToD??

Houndoom_Lover
30th January 2008, 04:42 PM
Oh!! Meeeeee? Well, hmm, Dare means I hafta do stuff, and I'm feeling pretty lazy, so I'll pick...

Truth this round!

Crystal Mew
30th January 2008, 11:30 PM
Hm. Ok, what is a secret you've never told anyone? either online or real life, whatever you think. I'm pretty sure everyone has secrets in both areas.

my question is so middle school. lmao

Houndoom_Lover
31st January 2008, 05:07 PM
Oh, phew! *whips my brow* My little heart beat sped up as it loaded...Hmm, a secret I never shared with anyone...*puts on a thinking face*

My! This is a hardy, actually. There's always someone to tell something too...

I...oh...-.0 I have one, I really enjoy fashion magzines, Galmor (sp?) is my fave. Like, I get Teenvogue- if my friends found out, they'd never shut up. And I never told the internet that, I don't think!

The world knows now!

Now...who to tramatise *looks at the main page*

shinypkmnchaser, you looked lonely!

*drumroll*[announcer voice] TRUTH...OR-DAAAAAARE?[/announcer voice]

Shadow Wolf
2nd February 2008, 11:22 AM
Sorry for not appearing, but I got very sick this week (I'm still sick, but not as badly as two days ago)

Well, if I still apply, then I'll take a Dare

Houndoom_Lover
2nd February 2008, 01:01 PM
It best apply, because I dare you to make your front...*debating* raaainbow colour for a week! ^_^ That's right! Each letter a different colour of the raaaainbow!

Shadow Wolf
3rd February 2008, 07:55 AM
That'll be seven colors, if I'm not mistaken.

I believe everyone was picked, so...

Blade, ToD

Houndoom_Lover
3rd February 2008, 10:34 AM
Whoot! That's right~ ^.^ How pretty!!!!

Heald
3rd February 2008, 11:08 AM
For the record, I'm going to stop keeping records. Even this one.

Blademaster
3rd February 2008, 03:36 PM
Me again, eh?

Well, since I already tried for a dare and it annoyed me to no end...

Dare.

Shadow Wolf
5th February 2008, 03:16 PM
God, have mercy of my soul!

"In the dare, you must send a love-letter to a TPM girl. You can choose the girl, as long as she is a TPM member. The answer of the girl is optional, and of course, a "PS" should be added saying that it's all part of this game so that the one who runs into trouble would be the person who dared you to this."

Heald
5th February 2008, 03:21 PM
I bet that took a while.

Blademaster
5th February 2008, 05:46 PM
Sweet. I'll send it to Suzie.

Houndoom_Lover
5th February 2008, 05:51 PM
Wahahaha! You bet it did! You're a trooper, Louis!

Toxicity
5th February 2008, 06:28 PM
"Hey!"

*presses A button*

"Listen!"

Blade, you forgot to ask somebody Truth or Dare!

Blademaster
5th February 2008, 06:51 PM
Actually, no I didn't. I was TRYING to fix my SHIT computer first.

But since you're so impatient, Toxicity... Truth or Dare?

Toxicity
5th February 2008, 08:38 PM
Wow. No need to get angry. How is impatience relevant to me pointing out that you had a post you could have asked said question in when you were online...

Once again, I'm really sorry if you get pissed off because of me.

And...truth.

Blademaster
6th February 2008, 12:38 PM
Truth, huh? Here's the question.

What is the one concrete thing that you're more afraid of than anything else in the world?

EDIT: I was mad at the computer, not you. Chill out.

EDIT2: PM sent. Louis, expect a banning anytime now.

Toxicity
6th February 2008, 04:53 PM
Okay. Before this thread becomes an e-fistfight right before my own eyes...

What one thing in the physical world am I afraid of more than anything else?

I can't really say I'm afraid of one thing, although from personal experience I still get queasy and uneasy thinking about specula. So I guess you could say that. (speculum is the singular form)

So...Zak, truth or dare?

darktyranitar
8th February 2008, 10:10 AM
Hehe DT, you're lucky you didn't ask Becca that, she'd get offended easily at such a question (no joke!)

Ah, really? Better keep that in mind then. ^^

And speaking of Zak, it seems that approximately 42 hours have passed since Toxicity posted her ToD, hm?

Shadow Wolf
8th February 2008, 02:47 PM
EDIT2: PM sent. Louis, expect a banning anytime now.

Um, yeah, but before I get banned, I think that my fellow companions want to see what you wrote...

...and I need some kind of proof (like the letter itself. A link to it should do the trick, right guys?

Zak
8th February 2008, 05:03 PM
Does it count if I notice before someone else notices and gets picked? Sorry btw, I choose Truth.

Toxicity
8th February 2008, 05:15 PM
Ooh. Nice choice. But how to be relevant to what would've been dare...

Okay.

Do you actually find yourself giving in to a stereotype commonly associated with being Jewish? If none applies, what stereotype have you seen played out the most out of any ethnicity or social group?

Zak
9th February 2008, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean... as in, do I often associate myself with a stereotype? Or do I agree with a stereotype? The second question made me think the latter but I'll answer both just to be safe.

Most of the common Jewish stereotype applies to the American/British Jews, or rather basically anyone but those from Israel, because over there they don't really stand out. I can't really say I can think of one for myself, besides that I like to argue a lot. And the fact that I live in Newton. Other than that... well, my brother wants to be a stand-up comedian, my dad likes to save money, and my mom says "oy" sometimes.
There are probably more that I see throughout my friends, but obviously I notice these the most. I hope that's the answer you were looking for...

Everybody's already gone it seems. I know he just went two turns ago, but the limit is whoever last went. So, again, Blademaster, ToD?

Blademaster
9th February 2008, 06:55 PM
Dare me, suckuh.

I'll PM you with your 'proof' later, Louis. After I receive it from Little_Pikachu.

Zak
10th February 2008, 02:13 AM
Wow, you really are a masochistic daredevil...

Suck up to Andrew for a week. I'll be watching you very closely.

Shadow Wolf
11th February 2008, 04:09 AM
I'll PM you with your 'proof' later, Louis. After I receive it from Little_Pikachu.

Hmm... OK!

Oh, BTW, since I have not been around for a few days, then I'll take this day as the last rainbow day.

*The Final Fantasy victory song is played on the background*

Blademaster
11th February 2008, 04:02 PM

What, praytell, would happen if I REFUSE a Dare?

Houndoom_Lover
11th February 2008, 05:12 PM
Gasp! o.o Sucking up may explode him!!! EXPLODE! And good job, Big L ^_^! After deciding to do my tilte in rainbow, I want someone else to feel the HORROR!! ^_^

Zak
11th February 2008, 05:29 PM

What, praytell, would happen if I REFUSE a Dare?

Then you're probably banned from this game and you're marked forever on TPM as a pussy and your e-reputation is ruined. Or something.

I don't call the shots on the first part though, just a hunch, but let's wait for Heald. Or you can just do it.

But of all dares to possibly refuse, that one? Jeebus.

Inferno_Dragon
11th February 2008, 05:47 PM
Do you mind if I join this game?

Heald
14th February 2008, 03:06 AM
Jeez louise, why can't you children just play nice.

Blade, do the dare or leave the game. Your call.

Also, welcome to the jungle Inferno_Dragon.

Blademaster
14th February 2008, 03:46 PM
Fine, I'll do it.

Now someone has to pay.

darktyranitar, Truth or Dare?

Toxicity
14th February 2008, 08:23 PM
I'm just posting to say I'm taking a needed personal leave from the site for now.

Heald, feel free to lock me out or something until I post a return.

darktyranitar
18th February 2008, 07:34 AM
Uh, oh... Blade's a-pissed!

(Oh, and it has been about... 3 days since he last asked the question? ^^;; )

Anyway... oh, why not? Dare.

Blademaster
18th February 2008, 10:35 PM
Dare.

OK, darktyranitar, I dare you to set up a video camera, drink a bottle of hot sauce, post it on Youtube, and link it here for us to see.

Magmar
18th February 2008, 11:53 PM
*Rolls*
I'm still active, by the way! Just been waiting. :)

Zak
19th February 2008, 04:31 AM
And you're doing a decent job so far. See, I knew you had it in yourself!

darktyranitar
19th February 2008, 08:08 AM
Ugh. A bottle of hot sauce. Nice. >>

As much as I'd like to do said dare, there is some problem though:

1) My laptop - which would be doing all the recording - can't connect properly to the internet;
2) The PC that I'm using now has a really slow internet speed; and
3) There's no hot sauce sold anywhere in my college (IIRC);

Yeah, lots of excuses, I know... but sorry; I don't think the dare can be carried out. For now, anyway.

So, in this case... maybe a different dare then? ^^;; Or it's a one way ticket outta here for me? :O

And in the meantime... Magmar: ToD?

Heald
19th February 2008, 08:15 AM
Sounds like a reasonable excuse that I can't be bothered to argue. Something more reasonable perhaps?

Blademaster
19th February 2008, 10:17 PM
Well, fuck. -_- Was worth a shot.

Fine, something lame then. I dare you to forward a PM to someone who doesn't know you and/or doesn't like you on this site.

This PM will contain an image of the ring from The Ring, along with a bold red message stating that the receiver will die in seven days.

There? You guys happy now that I picked something lame. -.- Stupid Malaysian colleges...

darktyranitar
19th February 2008, 11:33 PM
That's Matriculation to you, dude.

Alright, send over the PM... Do I need to show any kind of proof of it or something?

Let's not forget that it's Magmar's turn now, btw. ToD?

Crazy Elf Boy
20th February 2008, 07:01 AM
Anyone mind if I join this little game of truth or dare

Heald
20th February 2008, 07:24 AM
Yeah, go ahead.

darktyranitar
25th February 2008, 01:35 AM
*Cough*

Alright... Inferno_Dragon. Truth or Dare?

Magmar
25th February 2008, 11:50 AM
*Rolls* Ahhhhhhhhhh wait XD i'm here dare dare!

Inferno_Dragon
25th February 2008, 02:31 PM
Even though that Magmar is here, I don't want to make anybody mad by not responding, so I will say Truth.

Heald
25th February 2008, 04:34 PM
Eh, I really don't want to police this game more than I have to, so after Magmar is given a dare, Magmar, give Inferno_Dragon a Truth just to speed things up. Then Inferno_Dragon can pick someone.

darktyranitar
26th February 2008, 01:16 AM
Okay, okay...

Dare, is it? Hm... okay, how about this?

For the next one week (starting from the today - 26th of February 2008, until 4th of March 2008 - all your post must not be less than 100 words. In addition, you must also post in this colour. And try not to spam :)

Magmar
26th February 2008, 08:51 PM
That would work out just fine for me because I've been busy as hell and haven't had much time to post. However, I'll definitely make an effort to be around for the week, just for the value of watching me post a lot. Whee, posting long messages can be fun! However I have my Calc II midterm tomorrow as well as a HUGE Number Theory examination, so I think I may... die. x_X Nevertheless I'm going to try to make the posts approximately 100 words, which would be about nine lines of typed text in my little text box here since I typed out random six-letter words (thanks google! If you want a list of six letter words, Google has it) and it's a safe estimation. But really, I'll try to post longer messages! And you all should add me on facebook by the way.

Inferno Dragon, Truth or Truth? <3
And the question is If you could assassinate one TPM member, HOW would you do it? Not WHO!

Oh and... I won a dodgeball tournament tonight. Whee!

Zak
5th March 2008, 08:27 PM
One week later....

Toxicity
5th March 2008, 08:57 PM
Eeh. It's dead.

Also, marking a return, I guess.

Inferno_Dragon
5th March 2008, 09:38 PM
Sorry, I didn't see Magmar post the question. It is not my fault. Okay, so for the question "If you could assassinate one TPM member, HOW would you do it? Not WHO!"

Being a good whacker, I'd go for the poisoning the body with lethal toxins.

Okay, Zak ... truth or dare?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th March 2008, 05:47 AM
May I try this? But you must notice my inactivity, I don't post every day.

Zak
6th March 2008, 06:33 PM
Truth me.

Inferno_Dragon
6th March 2008, 06:51 PM
Okay, here is the question;

If you were stranded on a desert island with enough supplies to last you until you get rescued and there was another person on the island, which TPM Member would you want to be stranded on the island with?

Zak
7th March 2008, 02:30 AM
Hmm, if we'll already HAVE enough supplies to last then it shouldn't be that hard a choice anyway since it doesn't leave many factors.

But either way I guess as of now I can't really see myself choosing anyone other than Samantha (Crystal Mew that is).

If it was a matter of needing help survivng with minus the supplies then MAYBE my choice would be different.

And I would hope this "desert island" isn't one surrounded by cliffs on every edge.

eeny-meeney-miney..... Toxicity. ToD?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th March 2008, 10:35 PM
To be exact, I normally come to TPM on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. So may I join?

Toxicity
8th March 2008, 08:02 AM
Ooh, so soon, is it?

How about...Truth?

Zak
12th March 2008, 03:48 AM
Right. Sorry... almost forgot.

Hmm... there are so many things I can ask, but how about you tell everyone the real reason you decided to get involved with Mike?

Toxicity
12th March 2008, 05:54 PM
After talking to him enough I guess we just ended up feeling some sort of connection and went on from there. He seemed like a nice, honest guy, too.

Simple attraction, yes?

Anywho, I now turn to Bulbie. Truth or Dare?

Master Rudy
14th March 2008, 12:07 AM
Count me in if it's cool. I need something fun to get back into the TPM swing of things. Not to mention the fact that Kalah needs to be tourtured for a horrific ToD incident from a few years back.......damn fairy...... ~_~()

Heald
14th March 2008, 07:11 AM
Agh. Yeah, Mikachu Yukitatsu and Rudy are in.

Zak
15th March 2008, 03:27 AM
The game is TRUTH or dare...

Or maybe I just should have worded the question differently. Oh well.

Toxicity
15th March 2008, 09:51 AM
If you want the truth, I don't like how you're questioning my response.

Dark-San
15th March 2008, 10:15 AM
Just posting to say that I am still around here in case I am forgotten about here.

Zak
15th March 2008, 07:21 PM
If you want the truth, I don't like how you're questioning my response.

Sorry, it just contradicts something I remember in being said in ummmm, but maybe your right and I should have worded the question differently to get the answer I was looking for. Okay.

Crystal Mew
25th March 2008, 09:54 PM
Zak, stop killing the thread

Zak
25th March 2008, 09:55 PM
Zak, stop killing the thread

Kalah's the one not posting :P

Crazy Elf Boy
25th March 2008, 10:10 PM
Well get someone else to post then

shazza
25th March 2008, 11:02 PM
I'll join.

Blademaster
26th March 2008, 11:45 AM
I told you guys this game would go to Hell if there wasn't a limit on it - 70% of the participants aren't here more than once a week or so.

Heald
27th March 2008, 07:31 PM
True. I'm locking any more sign-ups. shazza can take Bulba's place. Toxicity, please choose a new victim.

Also, I'm going to kick everyone who doesn't post within the new 36 hour limit until we only have 10 players, then whenever we have 9 or less players, I'll reopen sign-ups.

P.P.S. if anyone is interested, my alt at the green forums got banned for that fic I posted a few months ago as my dare. Fucking douches.

Blademaster
27th March 2008, 09:58 PM
^Lol.

Dark-San
28th March 2008, 12:22 AM
I am not sure of the Green Forums but I am still waiting for my turn apparently.

shazza
28th March 2008, 12:51 AM
You and me both. :)

Bulbasaur4
28th March 2008, 01:30 AM
For crying outloud, I was in Greece!! >.>;;

I'd do a dare, but it seems I am ousted. >>

Heald
28th March 2008, 07:32 AM
Ack. Sorry Kalah, but rules are rules. Luckily, with the way things are going, people ought to be dropping out like flies. If Toxicity doesn't post in 24 hours anyway, she's a goner.

darktyranitar
28th March 2008, 08:34 AM
I'm still here - though not as active.

Heald
28th March 2008, 10:31 AM
I don't really care if anyone is active at any given moment in time, but if you miss your 36 hour window before I notice, you're outta here.

Also, if you feel you aren't going to be active and are feeling particularly charitable, feel free to drop out of the game, so I can hit that magic number 10 quickly.

Toxicity
28th March 2008, 07:30 PM
Well, at least it hasn't been 24 hours yet.

So, shazza? Truth or Dare?

shazza
28th March 2008, 09:14 PM
Truth. :)

Toxicity
28th March 2008, 10:56 PM
Okay. Let's see...

Can you describe the most shameful thing you've ever done online, and whether or not you're well over it? I don't mind if you skimp on some more... unnecessary, details.

shazza
28th March 2008, 11:03 PM
The most shameful thing I've ever done is probably when I was 14-15 on a fake MSN pretending to be someone else to get some... well, personal details about people for my own selfish interests.

Heald, truth or dare?

Heald
29th March 2008, 07:29 AM
Meh. Truth me.

shazza
29th March 2008, 07:48 PM
What was the age when you first kissed a girl? Where was it?

Heald
29th March 2008, 08:43 PM
Erm... probably about 7 or 8. Where on her body? Her mouth. Geographically? Probably at one of those lame school discos. There was a bit of tongue, but it was a stupid kiddy kiss. I don't really have a proper 'first kiss' if you will; I was just a horny bastard as a kid...and I still am. Go figure.

Crazy Elf Boy: Truth Or Dare?

Crazy Elf Boy
30th March 2008, 07:14 PM
hmmmm lets go with a truth

darktyranitar
31st March 2008, 02:11 AM
I feel like I'm probably going to be quite inactive (definitely, actually).

Right, since I'll be off for 2 week+ (Study leave + exam), feel free to take out my name from the game.

Alright, peace.

Heald
31st March 2008, 07:41 AM
You claim to be crazy. Just what exactly is the craziest thing you've done? Not necessarily something that was inherently risky but fun e.g. bungee jumping or something, but crazy as in you defied all common sense and logic and proceeded with a certain action, with the consequences probably involving some sort of injury, either to you or nearby victims.

Crazy Elf Boy
31st March 2008, 08:31 AM
Well I don't know if this is really crazy or not but a couple of months ago I was riding one of my friends motorbikes. This was the first time I had pretty much ridden one so I didn't know what to do. So when I changed from first to second I kept the clutch in too long the revved the accelerator which caused the bike to do a wheelie then shoot out from under me heading in the direction of my brother and friends before falling to the ground. Then I pretty much fell to the ground on my ass.

Ok Dark-San truth or dare

Dark-San
31st March 2008, 11:41 AM
So much truth! Damn, all of you dudes must be freaked out on performing a dare! Never mind, I will go with the minority and go ahead with my second dare!

Crazy Elf Boy
1st April 2008, 07:14 AM
Ok I want you to record your self putting a banana, a can of salmon, an avocado, milk and a raw egg into a blender then drink it. Then put it on youtube and give us a link

Toxicity
1st April 2008, 08:26 AM
Um, I'm not sure about Heald, but...

Maybe there should be a rule about dares involving real life recordings in the case of people lacking and not capable of obtaining a recording device? As in, every dare as such should have an alternate dare?

Just a sudden thought, is all.

Heald
1st April 2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah. I seem to recall someone not being able to do this due to the lack of hardware. I might have to ban all Youtube dares on this basis.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st April 2008, 06:47 PM
ok lemme think of another then

Heald
2nd April 2008, 09:16 AM
Right. I've amended the rules following my decision to ban Youtube-style dares. I bet you can't guess what I've amended them to though.

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd April 2008, 05:30 PM
Ok Dark-San for the next week in your posts you must include at least 1 Red vs Blue quote.

Master Rudy
2nd April 2008, 05:50 PM
Glad to see this picking up again....shame Kalah is out however.....I STILL NEED REVENGE!!!!! :P

Dark-San
3rd April 2008, 08:09 AM
Ok Dark-San for the next week in your posts you must include at least 1 Red vs Blue quote.

Sorry but I would like to ask on what would 'Red vs Blue' quote be? It would be unfair for me if I perform a dare that I had no idea of.

In the meantime in order not to waste anytime! Zak, True or Dare?

Heald
3rd April 2008, 08:43 AM
Google it. Red vs Blue is a Halo machinima cartoon, probably the most famous one of the internet. Youtube ought to have every episode.

Dark-San
3rd April 2008, 09:29 AM
Aright, in case CEB starts being unhappy about me!

But no problem since I would eat your unhappiness* by performing this task for a week.

*- Visiting old friends (Episode 40) Caboose's speech

Heald
6th April 2008, 04:39 AM
Zak has had long enough and is now kicked. Choose another victim Dark-San.

Dark-San
6th April 2008, 05:26 AM
Blade, it is then! True or Dare?

*Spots Blade 'resting on one of those laptops with the exploding batteries'*

*Go Go Gadget Video

Blademaster
6th April 2008, 03:13 PM
Scarily enough, my computer IS a laptop, and the original battery is still in it: the 18 month-old battery that's seen an average of 7 hours of use a day. Someone else can do the math, but I'm sure this thing is gonna blow sooner or later. If not, I'll just set it on fire myself. :hellyeah:

Anyway, dare. Of course.

Dark-San
7th April 2008, 02:47 AM
I got it off from Red Vs Blue quote. Either way, your dare should be simple enough.

Design an anime avatar and signature with the sentence 'I am a hardcore anime otaku!' and have it replaced your current avatar and signature for a week.

'With a few simple modifications, you can make an attractive corpse', right, Blade?

*PSA and Special Episodes - Sargeisms

Blademaster
7th April 2008, 04:38 PM
Piece of cake.

Inferno_Dragon, Truth or Dare?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th April 2008, 10:44 AM
That signature is awesome.

I'm still reading this, I say to show you I don't just spam.

Inferno_Dragon
9th April 2008, 10:38 AM
I will choose Truth.

Blademaster
9th April 2008, 11:44 AM
That signature is awesome.

Damn right. :hellyeah:

OK, Inferno, Truth... Truth, Truth...

Alright. What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night one night, and everything around you looked and sounded like the first 10 seconds of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcaErqaoWek&feature=related)?

Inferno_Dragon
9th April 2008, 02:27 PM
First of all, I have with Mikachu on this one. That is one incredible signature.

As for the question, I would totally be freaking out. I mean if I heard or saw that, I probably would go crazy or insane.

Mikachu, Truth or Dare?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th April 2008, 05:23 AM
I'll tell you the truth!! And I am not sure if I have time to reply, so drop me out if I don't have! Or if it seems like it.

Dark-San
10th April 2008, 09:03 PM
Posting to say that the dare is over and done with!

Inferno_Dragon
10th April 2008, 10:06 PM
I'll tell you the truth!! And I am not sure if I have time to reply, so drop me out if I don't have! Or if it seems like it.

Okay, do I have to choose another victim or what is the rule on this?

Or did Mikachu pick truth and I just totally missed the message?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th April 2008, 11:17 PM
AND was the keyword. I chose truth. Bring on the question!

But I also warned about my limited access. What I mean is I try to post as often as I can but I may fail.

Inferno_Dragon
10th April 2008, 11:25 PM
Okay, okay, just wanted to make sure. Didn't want to make a fool of myself. (If I already haven't done so already.)

The question is have you ever excepted a dare from a friend or family? (Mot a dare from TPM ... a dare from the real world) If so, what was it? If not, why not?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
10th April 2008, 11:40 PM
No, you didn't make a fool.

If I got this right, I almost always accept the dare in real life. I am a dare-devil. I give you just one example.

There is this woman named Gvss (NAME CHANGED) whose daughter is my current crush. I went to a dancing party (OK, I don't know if this is the correct English term, we celebrated Valentine Day there) with this gang, Gvss with us. Not her daughter though. A friend of mine who was there too knew about my crush and said it would be 'man's work' if I asked Gvss to dance. My plans were to ask her originally, too, though. Anyways, I asked Gvss to dance then.

I hope this answered to your question.

Crazy Elf Boy, truth or dare? I think I'll be at TPM next time at least tomorrow morning, Finland time, meaning about 24 hours from this.

Crazy Elf Boy
11th April 2008, 06:55 AM
Bring it on Mikachu, Dare

Houndoom_Lover
11th April 2008, 08:25 PM
*looks up from my chinese finger trap* I remembered I was here once, joining...looking forward for beautiful to unfold. Just posting for the sake of looking alive, don't kill me >.< It'll defeat the purpose. *struggles with the trap, waddling away, muttering*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th April 2008, 10:21 PM
Good morning, CEB. What would it sound if I said register in my former school's dead message board?

Here's the site.

http://www.edu.haapavesi.fi/foorumi/

Here are some instructions.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2215/selitys1bm9.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6134/selitys2wi2.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4850/selitys3rg0.jpg

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/2822/selitys4na0.jpg

Ask me if you have problems. If you encounter strange Finnish text, copy and paste it for me.

Crazy Elf Boy
14th April 2008, 12:08 AM
For some reason I cant access the first picture or the last picture

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th April 2008, 06:29 AM
Today the links work for me, but I'll try again in case. Here are the re-uploads:

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6756/selitys1aa4.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8677/selitys2cw9.jpg

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4250/selitys3fq6.jpg

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9171/selitys4lh8.jpg

I don't know if this is a good dare.

Blademaster
16th April 2008, 09:50 AM
The week's up. My dare is done.

First of all, I have with Mikachu on this one. That is one incredible signature.

But because my awesomeness level has gone up even higher than it already is since I changed my sig, I'm keeping that. Just so you all can behold its awesomeness. :D

Heald
20th April 2008, 12:13 PM
I'm not really sure of who is responsible for the derailing of this game, so here's an ultimatum:

- Crazy Elf Boy complete the dare in 36 hours
- Mikachu posts a new, more reasonable dare in 36 hours

I don't care who does what first, but I'll kick both if neither of them is done.

Crazy Elf Boy
21st April 2008, 03:55 AM
Ok, It supposedly says I have joined but I can't log in to it.

So I don't know

Anyway Houndoom_Lover Truth or Dare

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st April 2008, 05:25 AM
I'm very sorry. Consdier the dare completed, I see your name there. Crazy Elf Boy, IF you feel you failed (although because my dare wasn't reasonable) that whack me in Whack-a-TPMer in Digimon style. Doesn't have to be long. That serves me right.

EDIT: To rephrase, IF you feel bad or something, take it as a dare and whack me.

Magmar
21st April 2008, 07:48 AM
*Rolls back in to participate*

Houndoom_Lover
21st April 2008, 03:43 PM
Dare to the zair! ^O^ *bouncing about*

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd April 2008, 11:38 PM
Ok for the next week you must post a small picture made from characters eg letters, symbols and number in every post.

What the picture is of is up to you

Houndoom_Lover
23rd April 2008, 04:42 PM
Ya mean like this? ^_^

) )
l O P
I I
<------( )
L L

Oh crap...That came out like crap!! It was suppose to be a houndoom! Let me try again!
...................) )
...................l OP
...................I I
<-------(666666)
..............L......L

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd April 2008, 10:13 PM
Yeh like that

Houndoom_Lover
24th April 2008, 04:23 PM
...................) )
...................l OP
...................I I
<-------(666666)
..............L......L

Then it is my turn to have the truth and daring? Then I shall have the snatching of the vitcim who is of Magmar, and shall be having the choice of the truthing and the daring!! ^w^

Heald
1st May 2008, 05:46 AM
Right, Magmar is out. Choose another victim.

Blademaster
1st May 2008, 03:45 PM
Also, just an FYI, the week is up. You don't have to post any ASCII's in your posts anymore, Hounds.

Houndoom_Lover
1st May 2008, 09:16 PM
Oh, you mean these things ^-^?
--------- (<---A tapeworm)

XD I suck! Okay! Um, Magmar sucks just a little bit more, alright, Herald...Truth to the dare?! ^.^!

Heald
1st May 2008, 11:57 PM
Dare me.

Houndoom_Lover
2nd May 2008, 02:24 PM
Have the consindering of yourself dared upon! I have the dare of you to type of the posting nature in Engrish! Erm, the way ofthe Fawful talks, for the days of fiveness.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Fawful

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fawful

Be looking upon these sites of web! Spun by spiders most smart in the way of the great baddie Fawful! For you are having honor to vomit the words like Fawful vomits- only the greatest of the greaters can vomit as mighty as Fawful, who is of the most foulness! Having the fun, yes!

Dare: Talk like Fawful for five days in posts, starting Friday, May Second, ending May 7th, which is a Wednesday :D Those links above will help you if you need help, or give you something to do! Woohoo! Good luck!

Heald
2nd May 2008, 02:57 PM
Bah! The wheel of queries stops on this foul abomination! Toxicity, the withered pansy amongst the field of tulips, a whimsical truth or a fascinating dare, choose the choice of choices wisely!

Houndoom_Lover
2nd May 2008, 04:25 PM
*squeels like a little girl I am* Delightful!! ^.^ Your jaberwalky has made my day! *claps happily and scampers away*

Heald
4th May 2008, 02:01 PM
My patience wears thin like the lining of an old sock! Begone lateness of posting, and with haste I now pose the truth or dare query upon shazza!

Heald
13th May 2008, 07:10 AM
shazza is b&, Inferno_Dragon, you're up. Truth or dare?

Blademaster
13th May 2008, 09:04 AM
I'm starting to think everybody is wimping out because they're scared to be dared or questioned by you.

Dark-San
13th May 2008, 09:23 AM
For some reason, I fail to see your point Blade. Lol, posting to state that I am still relatively in the game despite the fact that I haven't been posting here regularly.

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 06:49 PM
I am not scared. I am just not on here most of the times and when I do, I am late and miss stuff.

Before you guys says anything, I will choose a dare when I am ready but I am not ready now. So I will choose Truth, Heald.

Heald
13th May 2008, 07:05 PM
What's the most risqué/sexually adventurous thing you have done with a person of the same gender?

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 07:17 PM
Nothing. I have gone over that question a bunch of times in my head and I can't think of a single thing. I don't know if this answers is acceptable but I can't think of anything that I might have done. Sorry, guess I am boring, then.

Dark-San, Truth or Dare?

Dark-San
13th May 2008, 11:22 PM
For the records, I had done 2 dares and zero truths. So I will go for a ... ....

Dare!

Gah, that was no spoiler but it was fun!

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 06:47 PM
Hmmm ... my first dare to give here. Ordinarlly, it should be something simple but I am going to try to throw a curve ball in this case.

Dark-San, I don't know if you know anything about AGS. It is a game site where you can make or create games. Here is the address; http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/. Now here is the dare; I want you to make a short game about the adventures of a couple TPMers. I will allow you to choose two or three TPMers to be in the story. Might as well get their approval before you start working. It doesn't have anything really special. It can have some violence in it but try to leave out any sex or sexual references. Most of the games on there are pretty clean. Usually one would give a time limit on how long they would have to do it but depending on the person, it can take awhile.

Now, if this is too hard for you, I can come up with something different. It is up to you.

P.S. The site includes the software to download (it is free) and it gives you tips.

Dark-San
15th May 2008, 12:10 AM
I would take another alternative dare instead. I figured out that it would be impossible for me to do up a basic shooting game within a week.

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2008, 07:02 PM
Okay, that is fine. I had to attempt it anyways. I wanted to try something different for my first dare anyways.

Here is my second choice; I want you to write a multi-crossover fanfic. If you want, it can be single shot but if you want to make it longer, that is fine with me. The main part has to deal with Pokemon but the other choices you can choose from the list I will provide you below. This fanfic envolves Pokemon and two other TV Shows/Movies/Books/ or Games.

Here is the list for you to choose two choices from; Harry Potter, Pern, Final Fantasy, Sliders, Farscape, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Naruto, Ben 10, Ben 10 - Alien Force, Halo (1,2 or 3), CSI (Las Vegas, Miami, or New York) Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Roswell, Futurama, Lord of the Rings, Buffy, Angel, Supernatural, Heroes, Eureka, ID4, Men in Black, Armageddon, Godzilla, King Kong, Seven Days, Dark Angel, Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, Animal Crossing, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Timeline, The Lost World, Jurassic Park, Sphere, Friends, Frasier, The Dark Materials, Garfield, Titan A.E, and Dragon Ball Z (Could have put in more but I ran out of ideas.) If you want to choose one of the following subjects from the list above and choose another on your own, that is fine with me.

After writing it, post here with the link telling that you posted it in the Fanfiction forums.

Dark-San
15th May 2008, 11:05 PM
Consider it done. Article will be up in the next one week period.

Blade, You are up next! Truth or Dare?

Edit~ I've finished up on the dare. Here's the link (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=363462#post363462)

Blademaster
16th May 2008, 12:17 PM
In the interests of fun, I shall accept... a dare.

Yeah. NOBODY saw that coming.

Dark-San
17th May 2008, 12:20 AM
I would want to try a dare that is somewhat opposite of what Blade's personality is. Trying my best to play a meanie here, lol.

Okay heres the deal, Blade. For once imagine yourself to be a movie magazine critic, and your next article in comparison of the two animation films would lead up to your promotion as the magazine's next editor- in- chief. The two animation films, which you are assigned to, are 2002 OVA production, Voices of a Distant Star, and 2007 Japanese movie hit, Byousoku 5 Centimeter. The links of both movies are as exhibited below,

Voices of a Distant Star
Sub (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v632651BKHPaN6M)
Dud (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1604761Jb7aPd8x?c=SheAndHerCat10078)

Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Part 1 (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v633999XPJQyHeB)
Part 2 (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v959550pFBANrrD)
Part 3 (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v959668zcFhc8GM)

Your critic review on both films must include the following portion,
1) Summary of both films (Around 200 words for each title)
2) Discussion on the similarity of both films (Around 300 words)
3) Discussion on certain aspects of the films, which includes
- Plot (Around 200 words)
- Character Development (Around 100 words)
- Video & Sound (Around 100 words)
4) Suggestion of another logical alternative ending for both movies and the reason on why the new alternative ending would sell better. (Around 500 words)

Your dare should be posted in the OA forums within the next one week, starting after this post has been put up. The link of the review should be posted here as evidence to show that you have completed the dare.

Blademaster
17th May 2008, 08:43 AM

Are you JOKING?

Where I come from, there's a word for things like your dare: HOMEWORK. Be reasonable!

Heald
17th May 2008, 09:08 AM
Watch 2 films? Seriously? Maybe you could scale it down so he has to watch 15 minutes of each or something.

Dark-San
17th May 2008, 07:47 PM
*chuckles*

Not so sure on how fast can you watch them but I could watch both films and prepare the report within two days.

Lol, lets scale it down to Byousoku 5 Centimeter only.

Crystal Mew
14th June 2008, 07:29 PM
wtf? is this game still going on or WHAT

Heald
15th June 2008, 05:55 AM
Well everyone just gave up. Blademaster, you're out. Dark-San, pick a new target.