PDA

View Full Version : +P0LL+ If you were a Pokemon...

Blademaster
16th January 2008, 07:32 AM
This may seem cliche, but as far as I know, it hasn't been a poll on this site, so here goes:

1. What Type woulcl you be? Why?
2. What Ability woulcl you have? Why?
3. What moveset woulcl you have? Why?

1. Water. I'm pliable. I'm popular. I'm totally off-kilter. How can I be any type other than this?

2. Pick Up. I have a knack for being a packrat: I take home errant stuff I find laying all over the place.

3. Something like this:

-Sworcls Dance (Look at my screenname...)
-Metronome (Metronome is the most off-kilter attack there is.)
-Tickle (You know I love to make people laugh!)
-Chatter (I have a knack for imitating what I hear. I also have a knack for confusing and angering people with clever speech patterns.)

Oh, by the way, try to go with your personality, etc. rather than being an asshole and picking all broken answers, OK? :)

Master of Paradox
16th January 2008, 08:35 AM
Type: Fire/Psychic. I play a lot of mindgames and have a three-microsecond fuse. Few if any of my recreational activities are based around physical skills, as well.

Ability: Own Tempo. It's impossible to Confuse someone who doesn't interact with reality on anything resembling the conventional level.

Moveset:

Rage - I have no self-control and am easily angered, at which point I hurt things.
Rest - Laziness and inertia combine to unfortunate effect.
Psychic - Hurting people without ever touching them...
Amnesia - My short-term memory is without merit.

Magmar
16th January 2008, 11:54 AM
*Ahem*
You're using lots of "d"s in this thread, Blademaster. *Wags finger* Remember the daaaaaaare!

I'd be a Water/Psychic type with the ability of Pick Up because I always spot useful things. My attacks would be Perish Song, Water Pulse, Psybeam and Confuse Ray probably.

Mega Horny
16th January 2008, 01:50 PM
I would likely be a normal type because im so goddamn lazy and I almost never come on tpm

My ability would be Suction Cups so Skarmory can't switch out
that or Truant/Slow Start

My moves:

Slack Off (Self Explanatory)
Bone Club (What I do when im not sleeping or eating)
Swallow (I feed often)
Fling (Fling)

mr_pikachu
16th January 2008, 04:04 PM
If it's been done, it's been awhile. Besides, we can always use more polls.

1. I would be an Electric Pokemon. (Duh.) Lightning speed is as close as you can get to the amazing teleportation power without actually having it.

2. Cloud Nine. Because I honestly hate the weather. In all seriousness, I think we should build a roof over the planet and just use air conditioning and heaters. The sun can serve its only real purpose and provide system with solar power. Eradication of weather = good.

3. Present (What? I like getting things for people.)
Lunar Dance (And I'm self-sacrificing.)
Slack Off (If you don't think this is me... Hi, my name is mr_pikachu. It's nice to meet you!)
Moonlight (I'm nocturnal. Enough said.)

Note the complete lack of Electric moves. I'm a being of endless contradictions.

Blademaster
16th January 2008, 05:17 PM
I'll follow your rules when you follow mine, Maggy.

(points at the 'Why?' after each question)

;)

Oh, also, ONLY ONE TYPE EACH!!!! :swear:

Magmar
16th January 2008, 05:26 PM
I'll follow your rules when you follow mine, Maggy.

(points at the 'Why?' after each question)

;)

Oh, also, ONLY ONE TYPE EACH!!!! :swear:

Ah, but you aren't a moderator, so you can't tell me what to do. Tsk, tsk.

I guess I'd keep the Water-type, not to copy you, but because Water-types like Lapras have Psychic-type powers. (Happy?) And my attacks are that way because (a) I love to sing and (b) Because they match the type and are strong moves... and oh I do surf.

Heald
16th January 2008, 06:02 PM
Oh, so I'm 'that British prick' now? It's on!

1. Ice. I just like ice. Ice cold drinks, ice cold beer, ice to keep me cold, plus to freeze people. Ha ha.

2. Scrappy. I've watched Ghostbusters too many times to not be able to hit ghosts.

3. Ice Beam, duh. I like ice.
Rest would be awesome. I love sleeping.
Body Slam. I love to crush people.
Pay Day. One day, when I'm rich, I'll randomly throw money at people while laughing at how rich I am.

Toxicity
16th January 2008, 06:22 PM
Why did Mega Horny's use of Bone Club make me laugh?

1. I see myself as a Psychic-type. Smart, good memory and intuition, understanding personality, and people usually like me for good once they get to know me.

2. Thick Fat or Anticipation. The first is because I hardly ever get too hot or too cold rather than a jeer at my weight, but I equally have a tendency to develop a nervousness when I'm about to do something serious like perform or even normal such as calling my own friend if I find a reason to be a little worried about the outcome.

3. Here's what I think is accurate:
Role Play - my common appearances in RPG and Fanfic should speak for itself in this answer.
Meditate - I usually meditate and reflect at night before bed or any time when there's nothing better to do.
Sketch - Artistry. If I see or hear something that inspires, its influence helps in music, writing, and just plain art.
Selfdestruct - When I'm pushed beyond my limits emotionally...

I could be wrong.

Inferno_Dragon
16th January 2008, 07:16 PM
1. What Type would you be? Why?

Electric, because most of the time I am easily energized.

2. What Ability would you have? Why?

Quick Feet, because I am ofter fast on my feet.

3. What moveset would you have? Why?

Calm Mind - Because at certain points, I can be calm and relaxed.
Encore - Because when I perform, I usually get an encore.
Quick Attack - I can be very quick.
Wish - Because like everyone, I am always wishing something good to happen.

Blademaster
16th January 2008, 09:47 PM
Yes, British prick, you are.

And Maggy-boy, it's my poll and my topic, so you can either follow the rules or GET THE HELL OUT.

Thank you. ^_^

Drago
18th January 2008, 01:46 AM
1. What Type woulD you be? Why?
Likely Ground, because unless I have a reason to be off-the-wall, I'm usually fairly calm and passive. And I prefer to see how things pan out from the actions of others, as opposed to provoking something.

2. What Ability woulD you have? Why?
Pressure, 'cause I like making people question their own decisions... the pressure's ON, foo'!

3. What moveset woulD you have? Why?
Beat Up - I'll get ma boiz on you, sucka!
Endure - I'm liable to get my ass handed to me, but that doesn't mean you can take me out.
Destiny Bond - If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!! Cue Andross explosion.
Milk Drink - I like milk.

Shadow Wolf
18th January 2008, 03:34 PM
Well, let’s see…

I would like to be a ghost type, since I just appear and disappear out of people’s lives, plus I don’t like violence (related to fighting) and a “plain” life (related to normal).

My ability should be Stench, since that’s how my life has been in terms of love and getting to know new people.

My attacks:

Helping Hand – Anytime ready to help people.

Return – Give and receive! That’s my way!

Milk Drink – Hey, strong bones, you know! (Yeah, what a lame explanation.)
Anyway, this explains my passion for the Legend of Zelda games (a Young Link reference of SSBM)

Last Resort – When no other things work…