PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Battle Challenging

Mega Horny
20th January 2008, 05:42 PM
Although we have a tournament once in a blue moon and an fc exchange station, I think a thread in which we can set up challenges would be good as well, because there really isnt anywhere on forum to look for an opponent, as far as i know. Just something along the lines of:

Looking for a single battle, 100, 6 on 6, sleep+evasion clause, no ubers, no tyranitar.

Personally, I would rather be challenged by people than have to go around finding people, asking them if they like my rules and finding out later whether they're actually any good at the game.

EDIT: My challenge was an example. I do not intend to create such a thread on my own. I am asking if having one as a sticky might be an option.

DarkestLight
20th January 2008, 05:49 PM
o.O I like the thread idea. Ironically, I can't challenge you right now as...my DS went MIA...

mr_pikachu
21st January 2008, 07:59 AM
This is something I've been working on for awhile; every time I'm about to make progress, though, something in my life gets in the way. I'll finish the arrangements as soon as possible, since it's obvious that running all the tournaments singlehandedly leaves a lot of gaps in the schedule.

Fai D. Flowright
23rd January 2008, 02:57 AM
Well, hey. If you want some help running tournaments and whatnot around here, I'm willing to help! I have a really slow semester this time around anyway...

Besides, while I may not have extensive knowledge about competitive battling, I DO know a little bit about running tournaments like these...

Extra help is always nice to have anyway! Send me a PM or something...!

Oh, and this sounds like a great idea! ^_^

mr_pikachu
8th February 2008, 11:01 PM
Just in case people haven't noticed in the past week...

Challenge Thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16835)

See? Ask and ye shall receive!