PDA

View Full Version : *insert forum greeting here*

PsiUmbreon
26th January 2008, 01:38 AM
*insert introductory post here* Yes, I'm too lazy to say anything except hi to this board.

Sike Saner
26th January 2008, 01:40 AM
And I'm too lazy to say much of anything except welcome. :P So, uh, yeah, welcome. ^^

Blademaster
26th January 2008, 01:42 AM
The board is full. Get lost.

Nah, I'm fucking with you. Welcome to the site, check out everything before the forum-whores (mr_pikachu, Mikachu, Magmar, and Bulbasaur4 all come to mind) start shoving every facet of the site down your throat all at once like they do with every other newbie, and enjoy your stay here. :)

PsiUmbreon
26th January 2008, 01:43 AM
And I'm too lazy to say much of anything except welcome. :P So, uh, yeah, welcome. ^^

ZOMGSIKE *tackleglomps*

Clark
26th January 2008, 01:51 AM
People still sign up here? lol
welcome.

mr_pikachu
26th January 2008, 01:51 AM
check out everything before the forum-whores (mr_pikachu, Mikachu, Magmar, and Bulbasaur4 all come to mind) start shoving every facet of the site down your throat all at once like they do with every other newbie

And a good day to you too!

Hey, Psi. Welcome to the boards! Allow me to begin the ritual shameless advertising that Blade so kindly prefaced...

If you're into writing, I suggest checking out the Fanfiction forum. We've got a wide variety of works of many different fandoms, as well as some original pieces. You've come at a great time, too, as we're in the midst of the Silver Pencil Awards. It's the perfect opportunity to see Fanfic at its finest! Furthermore, we have the Fanfiction E-zine, which contains all sorts of useful information about fanfiction and writing in general, and The Writers Lounge is loaded with activities from casual conversations to intense contests. When you get a chance, take a look!

On the other hand, if you're more into gaming and battling you may want to delve into Advanced Generation. We've got advice, strategies, team ratings, and anecdotes from the RSEFrLgDP games, not to mention the TPM Battling League, where TPMers can battle against their fellow members on Diamond and Pearl. If you feed on the thrill of competition, Advanced Generation is the place to be!

But no matter where your desires are met, I hope you enjoy your time on TPM. See you around the forum!

Dark-San
26th January 2008, 02:06 AM
^ There we have it, shamelessadvertising.com by mr_pikachu.

Welcome to TPM, PsiUmbreon! I am Dark-san and mods in Other Anime and Manga. I cannot really describe the OA forum as being dynamic as it used to be. However, you are one that is into really detail analysis of certain anime genre, you can post some topics there to induce discussions.

Take your time and get used to the board. Just remember to remain active and start making new friends, Saiyosenchikoyo! ^.^

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th January 2008, 03:19 AM
Mikachu

Kiitos!
Thank you!

Welcome! As you see, I like posting in Finnish, so be prepared. Of course, I always post the English translation, too. And not just a Babel Fish or something similar, but a COOL HIGH-QUALITY EXTERME-NEAT MY TRANSLATION which could as well be Japanese, Swedish or French!

Then to advertising. Please answer in Twisted Wishes in PCG (Polls, Clubs and Games) so that we can continue the game!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th January 2008, 03:52 AM
Welcome to TPM, take a load off and have a nice time around the boards. Have a :110: to keep your company.

Crystalmaster Mike
26th January 2008, 08:59 AM
Welcome to TPM, take a load off and have a nice time around the boards. Have a :110: to keep your company.

Ooh, I remember those! Got a whole bunch when I first posted my "Hi" topic, I think.

Well, can't say much more than "welcome", too. You've seemed to have found your way to the FF forum already, so yeah, not much use in advertising that one.

If you're into RPGing, we've got a whole bunch of dedicated posters waiting to reel you in and convert you, so beware. Same goes for the ASB forum people, but since I know so little of either forum, I'll leave it to the experts to explain.

If you like to imagine yourself as a Pokémon Trainer, which kind of ties in with ASB, do check out the Adopted Pokémon/Captured Pokémon forum under PCG. Though it isn't that active anymore, *pokes it to check for a pulse*, it might be worth your while to check it out, sniff up the atmosphere, ya know.

And as has been mentioned, we've got a whole bunch of wicked games and polls waiting to be participated in @ PCG, so check'em out, but do be wary of "Da Rules"... or mr. pikachu can eat his heart out.

Magmar
26th January 2008, 09:03 AM
Heya! I'm the forum overoptimistic/grouchy/everything under the sun dude who likes to rock and roll and can't afford a game boy. Nice to meet ya!

Houndoom_Lover
26th January 2008, 11:22 AM
Hello, new person! Hurry! Go do stuff so we acknolwde your exsistance!

Heald
26th January 2008, 11:26 AM
hey

Crystal Mew
26th January 2008, 12:11 PM
Hello, welcome to tpm =)

Zak
26th January 2008, 01:54 PM
Are you the same PsiUmbreon from SPP?

Hi.

Toxicity
26th January 2008, 04:25 PM
I saw your name around quite a bit when I used to frequent SPPf. So it's good to see a (semi) familiar face.

Welcome to TPM.

Drago
27th January 2008, 07:51 AM
'sup! I haven't got anything wildly exciting to declare, other than I like your username.

Number1ChanseyFan
27th January 2008, 11:03 AM
Hello and welcome to TPM!! I hope that you have a good time and enjoy your stay here.

BTW, I love your siggy banner, it is very pretty!! ^_^

Jeff
27th January 2008, 12:21 PM
*insert reply to new member here*

Oh yeah, you'll find me mostly posting in the Smash Bros. Brawl thread we got going in VG, and I also hang out in the DP forum from time to time.