PDA

View Full Version : ORT Request: Katie's

Lightning
9th April 2003, 03:58 PM
@.@ I was sitting in class today, bored to death, and then I remembered that I still had to do your request. So, I did it... on the back of one of our purple handouts. xD;; Anyway... ^_^ I'm done now. I kinda like how it turned out.. except for the wing farthest from the viewer. *Kills that* x.x;

http://www.lightninganime.ca/blap/katie2.gif

^^' Hope you like it..

Bai,
Lightning

Powarun
10th April 2003, 03:56 PM
Alright. I would have hope it evolved from Houndoom but it can't since it would have to be a dark fire and flying type. Or you can stretch it to Dark dragon. That would be cool

Katie
10th April 2003, 07:07 PM
*falls out of chair* O_O omg :D!!!!!! *glomps it* *squeal* cute evil puppy of death ^_^ thankie sooooooo much, I love you!! XD
;-;' the fire's pretty :> ah hell the whole thing's pretty. *walks off with him in a very tight huggle*

...this post was so random =/

~Katie

Topaz
11th April 2003, 01:42 AM
Hehe! That's pretty snazzy! Love the red tinting!

Nuriko
13th April 2003, 02:15 PM
Ee! Cuuute! ^_^ *wonders how anyone can do canines that good* I. cannot. draw. Canines. x_x;; But really, the picture is great. ^_^ Even the purple-ness adds to the effect, lol. ^^ The colouring is very well-done, and even... And gah, I'm out of things to say... it's just that I can't find anythign wrong with it, everything is just... pretty much perfect. ^^; Mm.. I really like how you did the tail, especially the flame, it looks really neat! And the wings, too. ^^ Katie's very lucky! Keep up the great work.

Meowth_Kitten
13th April 2003, 04:18 PM
Whoa! That is so cute! You draw morphs so well, its just completely amazing. I love how you colored the whole thing, its all so perfect. The facial expression is great. It looks so smug and "I'm sooo cool." :) The pose is super. Looks like a tough angle to draw from, to me. I really like the tail and the flame. Like I said before, coloring is great, as is shading. Keep up the great work, Lightning!

Lightning
13th April 2003, 05:26 PM
Eeeeeeee! *Glomps everyone who replied for some strange reason* ^_^ Thankies for replying.. it makes me feel special.

<~Hyper.

*Runs off again* o.O;

Bai,
Lightning