PDA

View Full Version : TPM - 15 minutes a week

Mikachu Yukitatsu
1st February 2008, 11:04 PM
As I have to teach Japanese on the 22nd and 23th of February here in Ylivieska, I'll take TPM easy for a while. I do it because I need to focus on the preparations, to prepare for the lesson mentally, make excersices and read some books, too.

My plan is to use TPM only 15 minutes a week on this February. I'm still going to print the rest of Whack-a-TPMer v.3, count the scores at home, post them, post the poll for the funniest whacker in version 3 and perhaps even start the new version.

I'll try to return to my current scedule on March, which is about 1-2 hours a week. Until then, do not expect me to reply every day! (Hm, I have not replied every day too often, but something like 3-4 days a week)

Dark-San
2nd February 2008, 07:54 AM
Fifteen minutes, isn't that a bit way too short? Lol, I spent an average of five hours online. Two hours of which would be dedicated to Animes, the other three hours would be me hogging onto every available informational website, just to research on certain issues to complete my assignments. In between intervals of ten to fifteen minutes, I would be up on TPM to catch up on certain posts.

Either way, you could expect a decline in my activity soon since Lunar New Year is just around the corner and also my assignments would be piling up by then. >.<;

DarkTemplarZero
2nd February 2008, 09:20 AM
XD It's rare that I spend more than 15 minutes a week on TPM nowadays. I guess that's just cuz I hang around misc and not much goes on here.

Drago
3rd February 2008, 08:28 AM
Yeah, it's hard to really spend a whole lot of time on TPM; there just isn't enough activity to justify it. Doesn't stop me from lurking for hours on end, though. I doubt I could limit myself to 15 minutes a week.