PDA

View Full Version : Ask/Tell: Ask me about being a SuperMod*

Andrew
4th February 2008, 09:33 PM
*- No Lady G's.

So. TPMers, anything you want to know? Now's the time to step up and ask. I've been here for ... a while and I think it's time I gave something back to the community.

Or something.

Questions?

Heald
4th February 2008, 09:46 PM
Can I be one?

Roy Karrde
4th February 2008, 10:03 PM
How can you possibly put up with Roy Karrde?

Zak
4th February 2008, 11:14 PM
Can I answer questions?

DarkTemplarZero
4th February 2008, 11:14 PM
How can you be such a damn sexy beast?

Zak
4th February 2008, 11:24 PM
Oh and also I have a question (unless you notice it in the other topic first), when are you coming on AIM again?

Andrew
5th February 2008, 06:33 AM
Heald - No.

Roy - I tend to ignore most of RPG and accidentally in turn, blindside the majority of the RPGers.

Zak - Only if they're directed specifically at you.

Dark Templar Zero - Genetics. And Jesus. Thank you Jesus.

Zak - Not anytime soon. I hate AIM, MSN is easier to use.

Heald
5th February 2008, 06:44 AM
Have those roadworks near that hostel in Brisbane finished yet?

Roy Karrde
5th February 2008, 07:25 AM
Do you and Zak make sweet Super Mod love when no one is looking?

Andrew
5th February 2008, 07:43 AM
Heald - Which hostel? I don't exactly frequent budget accom.

Roy - No, Zak's Jewish. :(

Heald
5th February 2008, 08:01 AM
I dunno, it was ok. It had a bar next to it, and a Subway across the road from it. It was across the road from the big train station that has a McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts in it. The bar did like 5.95 steak with a drink.

Andrew
5th February 2008, 08:19 AM
Heald - Ah, the Tin Billy at Roma Street. My bus, the 333 (Until I found the quicker, and more awesomely empty 340 Bus) used to go past there a lot. It's all done up now. Honestly, never drunk in there, or gone to that Subway. But, I can tell you, that fucking train station sucks. In fact, that entire area sucks. I've been drunk in the gutter outside the police headquarters there. It's also a Donut King inside the train station. We're not sophisticated enough for Dunkin' Donuts here. It's just terrible. My question to Heald - You came to Brisbane and didn't want to meet me?

Blademaster
5th February 2008, 08:23 AM
Why do we need SuperMods AND Admins?

Andrew
5th February 2008, 08:38 AM
Blademaster - Because we're trusted to look after the forums but not trusted enough to be given the power to shape and mould said forums. If I was an admin... Well... I would probably delete some forums, force some together and make unpopular decisions that I think would be fucking awesome.

Heald
5th February 2008, 09:39 AM
Eh. I was in Brisbane for only a couple of days, and it was fucking boring. The only good things to come of it were to go see Australia Zoo and I went to Dreamworld as well. I went to Surfer's Paradise after that, which was ace. Anyway, I completely forgot you lived there. Not that it matters, because I have a strict 'never meet anyone online' policy. Besides, you banned me once, so I owe you an ass-kicking.

Oh, and a question: The Moderator's Forum. Can you mod me on some random forum (what about Pokemon Anime and Manga, since that isn't actually moderated at the moment) just so I can see it. I must look upon it with my own eyes.

Roy Karrde
5th February 2008, 09:39 AM
What is a mooncup? ~.^

Andrew
5th February 2008, 10:09 AM
Heald - I doubt you could ever really deal any physical damage out. To your question: No. Because having you yearn for it for years has kept me amused.

Roy - Off topic question. See Soo for reusable tampon questions.

Number1ChanseyFan
5th February 2008, 10:52 AM
Roy - Off topic question. See Soo for reusable tampon questions.
Soo hasn't been here for awhile, and this certainly isn't off-topic. I believe you know enough about mooncups to give everybody a more detailed explanation. I think everybody is going to want to know what one is now... you really need to give a good description, much better and more detailed than the one you made... paint a picture with your words when you describe it... we are all waiting!! ^_^

Magmar
5th February 2008, 11:59 AM
http://www.bodykind.com/images/products/mooncup-menstrual-cup.jpg

Can you share mooncups?

Andrew
5th February 2008, 02:50 PM
N1CF & Magmar - This thread is not titled: Ask me about women's hygiene products. Therefore, your questions are invalid.

Please come back and try again when you can understand the thread topic

Roy Karrde
5th February 2008, 02:56 PM
* Thinks *

Do Super Mods wear Mooncups?

Heald
5th February 2008, 03:13 PM
When are you going to get all that sand out of your vagina?

Andrew
5th February 2008, 03:20 PM
Roy - Only if they are:

1) Female.
2) Unconcerned with reusing those .... things.

I fall into neither category.

Heald - I don't have a vagina so therefore any sand will remain lodged.

Roy Karrde
5th February 2008, 03:37 PM
As a Super Mod will you shut down the Non Super Mod question topic, for muscling in on your buisness?

Andrew
5th February 2008, 04:03 PM
Roy - Yes, if it is more spammy than this thread, which is getting pretty shitty.

Roy Karrde
5th February 2008, 04:09 PM
Okay to get off being spammy, I do wish to know if there are any major changes to the board as a Super Mod. Any unlocked themes, new buttons to use on forums, any new hidden forums like a Super Mod only forum?

Lady Vulpix
5th February 2008, 04:13 PM
I'm being discriminated against. Goes to show that some people can't do anything good without blowing it one way or another.

So, in order to follow the spirit of this topic... Mr. Andrew, why do you like fighting so much?

As for Roy's question which hasn't been answered completely... no TPM Super Mods use Mooncups. They're not even available in Argentina.

Andrew
5th February 2008, 04:33 PM
Roy - Well there's a whole wonderful banning systems hidden away. There used to be an easily accessible IP searching system too. Apart from that, not really. But btw the SuperMod/Admin Forum is better than you could imagine.

Lady Vulpix - Yes. Yes you are. You may only answer questions in this thread if:

1) They are directed to you.
2) They have to do with the female anatomy or associated accessories (Ie. Mooncups).

In response to your question: Because watching people lose their shit on a Pokemon/Any forum is COMEDY++.

Toxicity
5th February 2008, 04:36 PM
This question can be answered by any, or all three:

Is it necessary for Super Mods to have a friendship outside of "work" in order to work together to make things good? I'm just saying because I'm a Super Mod on a different forum, and it seems like my "co-worker" refuses to work alongside me when something needs to be done.

Also, what does most of the inter-Super Mod drama tend to revolve around? Assuming there is drama, that is.

Andrew
5th February 2008, 04:48 PM
Toxicity - No. Just general respect/loathing. Pick which ones!

Also intermod Drama. Zak being away for a while. Me being terrible to Lady G for various reasons. Lady G not understanding comedy.

Heald
5th February 2008, 04:58 PM
Have you ever mentioned the fact you are a supermod on a Pokemon forum to anyone IRL, or, for an even more winning phailure, used it to get laid.

"Hey baby, thought I'd just let you know...I banned some guy on a Pokemon forum today, and I hit the return key with 7 inches of Australian steel. Ah yeah."

Andrew
5th February 2008, 05:06 PM
Heald - The only person/s in real life: DragoKnight, AKA Tony/Anthony and Pancake, AKA Tara.

Also, no. I have have enough sex appeal without TPM to rely on.

Chris
5th February 2008, 05:17 PM
"Hey baby, thought I'd just let you know...I banned some guy on a Pokemon forum today, and I hit the return key with 7 inches of Australian steel. Ah yeah."

Seven's a bit on the generous side, don't you think? :)

Toxicity
5th February 2008, 05:36 PM
Seven's a bit on the generous side, don't you think? :)

Take it easy, Samwell (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU)

Still on a musical note, do you have any songs that would you associate with any of the mods you "clash" with the most?

Zak
5th February 2008, 05:39 PM
There was intermod drama over my hiatus? Please share...

Blademaster
5th February 2008, 05:50 PM
Why does this topic suck so much now?

Drago
6th February 2008, 06:36 AM
If I was an admin... Well... I would probably delete some forums, force some together and make unpopular decisions that I think would be fucking awesome.
I think this statement demands specificity. Oh yeah, I went there. :P

Clark
6th February 2008, 01:49 PM
this topic sucks.
why are you gay?

Andrew
6th February 2008, 07:39 PM
Chris - It's actually scarily accurate :s

Toxicity - That song is atrocious and I wish all associated with it would keel over and die. Musically, I don't really associate songs with people. I tend to associate them with different times of my life or events.

DragoKnight - Goodbye TCG! Goodbye OA! Entertainment would be back in Misc. OPB Is obsolete. RPG would hold on by a thread. PCG... ugh... questionable. But then allow more swears.
Zak - Not really, I was lying to get your hopes up over you being missed while you were gone. It's all a dirty ruse.

Blademaster - Because you're posting useless crap like this.... Do you think this thread would be better if you had a tempban?

Ace - This topic sucks because you keep moaning. Also, Genetics. And Jesus.

mr_pikachu
6th February 2008, 11:14 PM
Chris - It's actually scarily accurate :s

This from the guy who got a mail-order dildo.

Zak
7th February 2008, 05:28 AM
This from the guy who got a mail-order dildo.

Wasn't it a vibrator? Or was it two different incidents cause I remember one time in ummmm, when Andy was telling us about how he just accidentally received in the main a vibrator which had a different address on it... but then again we could be thinking of two incidents here, after all I don't remember mr_pika ever going to ummmm. At least never when I was there.

Blademaster
7th February 2008, 12:35 PM
Up yours, Andrew. This whole thread is useless crap - just take a look around. Do you think ANYBODY actually asked a question of any merit so far?

Andrew
7th February 2008, 07:24 PM
Blade - Stop being a dick. Once more and I'll temp-ban you.

Zak - I get other people's mail all the time, lol, I love reading about people's world vision kids, or their stock options. If they're stupid enough not to redirect their mail, it's mine now! But yeah, I got that, opened it up, it looked... kind of unsanitary, and ended up throwing it away.

Blademaster
7th February 2008, 10:27 PM
Take it easy, man! I'm just fucking around with you. Sheesh...

Here, I'll give you an honest question, then:

What inspired you to come to TPM? You really don't seem like the kind of guy that'd hang out on a Pokemon site with retards like what's-his-name.

Andrew
8th February 2008, 07:21 AM
Blademaster - Honestly, you've been on thin ice for a long time.

The question: Well, I found TPM through a websearch, the main page that is, and saw their IRC chat. I was 15 at the time, and I was part of that IRC chat for a long time, and always wondered what that "TPM Forums" thing they talked about was. One day, I asked and found out TPM had forums. After lurking for months I actually joined because I had little else to do with my time when I was 15, without an income and living at home. Lol. There's more story there but it's mostly bitching about people.

DarkestLight
8th February 2008, 06:11 PM
o.O Do SuperMods like you ever actually use their ASB teams for more than just contests?

You know, I'm just saying. I've been hanging around for a good 2-3 years now and what I saw you fight like..once? Sure, I'll agree with you that being pissy drunk and splayed out between two cops in NYC on New Years Eve with a gunshot to your left shoulder is hot shit, but I'm saying -What's the friggin' DEAL?!?!

Blademaster
9th February 2008, 06:22 PM
EDIT: Screw it - I'm not gonna take the risk.

New question: HOW did you become a SuperMod? Did you have to become a Mod first? Is anyone else ever gonna be promoted to 'SuperMod?' Or from 'SuperMod' to 'Admin?'

AntiAsh Superstar
10th February 2008, 06:20 PM
lolz, since when did TPM go from being pretty uptight to what I'm seeing here? YOU MUST GIVE ME A FULL RUNDOWN OR DIE DAMMIT. Coz I'm too lazy to research dontcha know. :O

Andrew
11th February 2008, 05:36 AM
Darkest Light - Yes they do. It's just that reffing became neigh on impossible... since.. ever. Thanks, don't run with scizors. TML and CharNumber.

Besides, it's easy to hold an unbeaten record... when you've never fought.

Blademaster - Don't worry, that threat is ongoing. However, HOW did I become one. Well, there was an application process in the mod forums years ago. I applied and I got SuperMod. And yes. I was mod of Fanfic, briefly ASB, R/S for a while and I think somewhere else... I can't remember. However, if anyone will be promoted. Doubt it. Honestly.

AntiAsh - When we lost a lot of the jerks and or passionate people. It just happened over time.

Dark Dragonite
13th February 2008, 01:44 PM
Would you consider changing the topic to all about mooncups?

Number1ChanseyFan
13th February 2008, 03:20 PM
Would you consider changing the topic to all about mooncups?
Sounds like a good idea to me!!

Andrew, I do have a quick question... why do mooncups come in two different sizes?

Andrew
13th February 2008, 10:40 PM
Dark Dragonite - No.

N1CF - Ask Soo/Lady G.

Dark Dragonite
13th February 2008, 11:59 PM
Can I ask to be modded because I'm a vet who just came back, and could possibly be power hungry?

Andrew
14th February 2008, 03:42 AM
Double D - Power Hungry on a... Pokemon Forum?

Jeeze, that's something to tell your parents. "Dear mummy and daddy! I'm in charge of a Pokemon forum!"

I bet they'd be proud.

Also.

No.

kalad1
14th February 2008, 10:11 AM
IF you were a female supermod, would you use a mooncup?

Toxicity
14th February 2008, 10:26 AM
Do you feel like discussing something other than mooncups?

Dark Dragonite
14th February 2008, 12:20 PM
It's all about taking small steps isn't it?
Plus, If you say "mummy" in America, someone will beat you.

Blademaster
14th February 2008, 03:51 PM
Were you born awesome, or did you have to take lessons?

I swear to Christ, Zak, I'm gonna get you for this...

DarkestLight
15th February 2008, 06:16 PM
::Had to blink at Blade's last question::

XD! That's just hilarious XD.

Blademaster
15th February 2008, 06:49 PM
Fuck you, Darkly.

Dark Dragonite
15th February 2008, 07:08 PM
Supermod, have you ever lost a bet, like it seems our friend blade here has?

Vejodi
15th February 2008, 09:34 PM
Can you unban my account?*

*SuperMods can't unban.

Drago
15th February 2008, 10:20 PM
Shazza was banned? For some reason I just thought he was pruned. Blasphemy!

EDIT WITH QUESTIONS: What was the last SuperModly thing you've done?
Do SuperMods often make promises of Battle Tower unifications for great justice and then never follow up on it? :P

Vejodi
15th February 2008, 10:41 PM
Shazza was banned? For some reason I just thought he was pruned. Blasphemy!

Nope, just banned. (http://pokemasters.net/forums/member.php?u=219)

I don't even remember what for.

OzAndrew, remember the sexy times you had at schoolies with some chick in the bathroom?

Andrew
17th February 2008, 05:24 PM
Kalad1 - No, because I'm a consumer whore in this wonderful capitalist society, and I'd buy more disposable products.

Toxicity - Yes, how about University.

Double D - I'm not following. Also, using the Queen's English is a great thing over the American bastardisation.

Blademaster - Apart from this being a dare obviously. Yes, it was genetics. Thank you Jesus.

Double D - I have lost a bet actually. I bet one of the doctors a coffee. I lost. I brought him a drink.

Shazza - I'll look into it. Also, yeah, lol. Ah, to be on Schoolies again. I wish I knew then what I do now.

Dragoknight - They don't often make those sorts of promises... and I think alcohol and a social life was involved in me not following up on it. I totally can like, later this week!

Dark Dragonite
17th February 2008, 06:45 PM
I don't mean to offend, I'm curious, as some of the history we learn in America is not totally accurate, but wasn't Australia originally a penal colony of England?

DarkestLight
17th February 2008, 07:07 PM
Something like that. S'where they sent all the convicts :O.

Blademaster
18th February 2008, 10:24 PM
Blademaster - Apart from this being a dare obviously. Yes, it was genetics. Thank you Jesus.

What makes you think this is a dare? Can't I just randomly be nice to you for no reason, Andrew, old buddy?

Heald
19th February 2008, 11:18 AM
Did you ban TPM IS FUCKING GAY LOLTPM?

Lady Vulpix
26th February 2008, 06:35 AM
N1CF - Ask Soo/Lady G.I've never seen a mooncup outside of pictures, but I believe it must be because the holes in which they're meant to be inserted come in different sizes too. Just like tampons.

Vejodi
5th March 2008, 03:59 AM
Have you looked into it yet?

Dark Scizor
5th March 2008, 06:30 AM
SHOW ME THE MOD CONSOLE!