PDA

View Full Version : LOST - Season 4 [SPOILERS AHOY!!]

Weasel Overlord
5th February 2008, 06:58 AM
Well, I did it for Heroes, now's the time to do it for Lost as well. :D

Also, I curse Sky One for being bastards and buying the rights to Lost off Channel 4, the fuckers. It means that I either have to wait til it's put up online, or wait til a week after it's been shown for a family friend to deliver a taped dvd for us. Grr.

But yes, onto the discussion! Gogo copy/paste!!

I loved the Hurley flash forwards! But now I'm VERY intrigued as to how/why he actually got off the island, since he chose to go with Locke. Very mysterious. Oh, and the part where he found Jacob's house and there was a silhouette in the rocking chair freaked me out to hell, I swear. Fucking scary shizlar, that. And then the house disappeared!! WTF!? I'd REALLY like to know what the hell is going on with Jacob, I REALLY would. Maybe he's some sort of island spirit *shrugs*.
I still don't like Jack. He's so smug and he always thinks he's right. Blah at you, Jack!
All the Charlie-ness really made me cry. I loved Charlie! It was funky when he appeared in the mental home to Hurley, but I didn't want him to disappear. : ( And the bit where Hurley broke the news to Claire was heart-breaking. Literally heart-breaking. Poor Charlie...
Hm, lemme think, what else. Ooh yeah, we STILL don't know who else got off the island! When Hurley was arrested, he was shouting that he was part of the "Oceanic 6", but all we know so far is that Kate, Jack and him got away. In the last episode of season 3, I thought that Sawyer might have done too, cos Kate said to Jack that she "had to get back to him", which made me think they were together or something. So yes, who are the other three!? I'm wondering if Jin and Sun will have left, cos of their baby. And then that'd leave one more, if that's true, but I have no idea who.
Haha, when Jack went to talk to Hurley in the flash forward, he said "I'm thinking of growing a beard"!! Which means that those flash forwards' are set BEFORE the one we saw at the end of season 3. Interesting.
And now I can't think of anything else to say, other than ROLL ON FRIDAY!! Hehe.

Crystal Mew
5th February 2008, 07:06 PM
Hm, lemme think, what else. Ooh yeah, we STILL don't know who else got off the island! When Hurley was arrested, he was shouting that he was part of the "Oceanic 6", but all we know so far is that Kate, Jack and him got away. In the last episode of season 3, I thought that Sawyer might have done too, cos Kate said to Jack that she "had to get back to him", which made me think they were together or something. So yes, who are the other three!? I'm wondering if Jin and Sun will have left, cos of their baby. And then that'd leave one more, if that's true, but I have no idea who.

Yeah, she had to get back to "HIM" but who is him...I'm thinking maybe a baby? Remember when kate and sawyer slept together, and Juliet said its extremely easy to get pregnant on the island, cause the fertility rate is like 500x better than normal. So, its very possible it could be her kid...right?

Weasel Overlord
25th February 2008, 03:58 PM
Since my absence in jolly old Wales, I've managed to watch up to episode 4 of the magical Lost! Oooh, it gets better and better!!

Epi.2: What happened in this one again? Eesh, I can't remember! *goes to wiki* Ah yes, it was the one with the flashbacks from the four who came from the boat in that helicopter! Not much to say about this one, really. Well, except that I wonder what the hell they're all there for. And woah, there was a polar bear skeleton in Tunisia with the Dharma logo on it! Wtf!?

Epi.3: Aaah yes, this one was more interesting! Lots of yummy Sayid, which I NEVER complain about. I was shocked to see his employer being Ben, cos I went straight to Jack at first, with the whole doctory thing. And I was also shocked when he shot the guy on the golfing range at the beginning. Saying that though, hitman does seem to be a Sayid-like profession.
What I want to know is who the rest of the people are on this so-called "list" and why Ben wants them dead. Oh, and when Sayid got shot, I was well shocked! Honestly, I wish they'd stop making me think my favourite characters are dead! Stupid Lost.

Epi.4: MUCH MORE EXCITING! Kate's trial was funky, and it was awesome FINALLY finding out who the "he" was! But now there are MORE questions! Why does she have Aaron!? Is it actually her own son, but with Aaron's name? Is it REALLY Aaron!? What the hell happened to Claire if it IS Aaron!? Eesh. Can't wait til Fridaaaay!!

Crystal Mew
29th February 2008, 04:33 PM
I dunno why she has Aaron...or if her kid is named Aaron.

I think something might have happened to Claire because Jack doesnt want to see "they baby" she called him the baby instead of her son when she was talking to Jack. hmmm!