PDA

View Full Version : New team in construction

ravencried
9th April 2003, 04:29 PM
:wave: Hi all, sorry I haven't been around in a while...not like you all missed me or remember me :(

but anywho....
I'm currently working on a team. Hence the title of the thread. Here the concept....

I want to annoy the ever loving bejeezes out of my opponent. So, I pondered and pondered and thought which status aliments are the most annoying and I came to the conclusion that poision with confusion work well with a little attaction and double teaming. I'm currently working on a set up, here is what I have so far...tell me what you think. .

Alakazam

Torment
encore
Psychic
recover

Annoying eh? Basically he's there to trap an opponent in a cycle where the only move he can use struggle.

Skarmory

toxic
spikes
roar
double team

Yes I know he has no attacks, but thats not the point. He sets spikes, the double teams Toxic. Roar, Toxic, Roar...ect

Ninetales

flamethrower
confuse ray
attract
double team

More confusion, with a little attraction and flames.

Dusclops @chesto berry

Confuse ray
curse
rest
shadow punch

Never trained a dusclops before, is this ok...for what I'm trying to do?

Seviper

Swagger
Attract
toxic
earthquake

attract a pokemon then swagger it. Toxic it for fun, then quake.

Milotic

water pulse
confuse ray
recover
attract

confuse them pure and simple.

I finally have access to a bunch of a tm's, started and restarted while traded over TM's.
This team is a work in progress, and I'll be working on it for a while. But I really would love your opinions and critism. Please everyone, feel free to post suggestions and the like.