PDA

View Full Version : Holy hell Rudy's back!

Master Rudy
4th March 2008, 02:37 AM
*corny Rock impression*
Finally.....The Crock has come BACK.....to T...P...M....
*end corny impression*

Hopefully this marks the start of turning around a few months of hell as far as money goes. Lost my net for non-payment in December and racked up fines and charges from various utility companies. Finally ended with being forced to move out so I moved about 30 miles up the road.

So how's everyone been?

firepokemon
4th March 2008, 03:12 AM
Fabulous I think. I'm not really sure. I just want Clinton to kick Obama's ass tomorrow. Welcome back Rudy. I just got the internet at home for the first time since my computer blew up in 2003.

Drago
4th March 2008, 10:41 PM
Ahh, welcome back Rudy. Sure hope your money woes are at an end, how'd all those fines stack up?
I know what it's like being in dire monetary straits, that's why I still live at home (that and I'm lazy). Though since I started working, I've had money - yay! Though I've also been going to sleep at 7am. Boo.

Vejodi
5th March 2008, 03:58 AM
Welcome back Rudy. Long time no see. Pretty fucking tired lately.

I just got the internet at home for the first time since my computer blew up in 2003.

What the fuck it was THAT long ago? I thought it was like 2005-06.

firepokemon
5th March 2008, 02:29 PM
Welcome back Rudy. Long time no see. Pretty fucking tired lately.

What the fuck it was THAT long ago? I thought it was like 2005-06.

Its been that long. Its only been that during summer I've been at my parents house, so I could be on most of the time and also whenever I'm at uni I'm usually on the computer which is why it probably didnt seem like I didn't have a puter.