PDA

View Full Version : *The Shipping Revival Thread.

Gavin Luper
13th March 2008, 09:53 AM
Seeing as there's been so much talk about getting the Shipping Forum back up and running lately, I thought we'd really get the ball rolling. Should we make it a separate forum or a subforum of AD?

Also, anyone got ideas for who we could choose as mod?

Weasel Overlord
13th March 2008, 10:16 AM
What's the Shipping Forum?! Is that where we discuss shipping in fandoms!? OOH WE SHOULD MAKE ONE OF THOSE!! A YAOI FORUM!! Who's with me!? *looks pointedly at Kalah* I think that would be the most awesome forum ever.

It'd have to be mature people only, though. There should be a way to stop younger forum members going in. Like, I dunno. Something. Anyone? Ideas?

mistysakura
14th March 2008, 01:16 AM
What's the Shipping Forum?! Is that where we discuss shipping in fandoms!?

Who said it was limited to shipping in fandoms? ;)

Dark-San
17th March 2008, 01:07 PM
DAMN! If Kirst get her okay with the YAOI forum, I would be proposing for a YURI forum to be make available. Though I do not see the need for a YURI forum, maybe a HENTAI one will do me just fine. ^.^

But then, there would be no end to it since Roy would be requesting a LOLI forum next!

I am okay with modding another forum since OA has quieten down for sometime. But then if a YAOI forum is created, leave me out!

darktyranitar
18th March 2008, 10:34 PM
DAMN! If Kirst get her okay with the YAOI forum, I would be proposing for a YURI forum to be make available.

Seconded :D

And leave no room for a loli forum.

mr_pikachu
22nd March 2008, 01:17 AM
It'd have to be mature people only, though. There should be a way to stop younger forum members going in. Like, I dunno. Something. Anyone? Ideas?

Let's just use the profile age thing. Anyone stupid enough to use a fake DOB can have a brain melting.

Side note: AAML forever!

Andrew
25th March 2009, 05:52 AM
If we bring back Shipping, let's mod N1CF, Lady G and all our annoying mods for that place!@

Little_Pikachu
25th March 2009, 09:14 AM
No.

Number1ChanseyFan
25th March 2009, 09:14 PM
If we bring back Shipping, let's mod N1CF, Lady G and all our annoying mods for that place!@
If we are going to do annoying mods then we are gonna need you modding it. :)

mistysakura
27th March 2009, 12:22 AM
It would be fun to have no mods in the place and watch the hentai grow.

Drago
27th March 2009, 06:45 AM
This has to be done right, people. Obviously anyone who's interested in the topic would be best suited as mod, we can't just assign randoms to the task. As much as it pains me, I could get in contact with Archaic or AshsBabyLapras? They'd definitely come dashing back for their obsession...

Zak
27th March 2009, 12:17 PM
I'd rather have James (Catbert) do it. Archaic is busy with his own site, James is more TPM loyal.

Drago
27th March 2009, 06:38 PM
Ahh yeah, Catbert is another name I forgot. Shipping just wasn't my scene, so I'd be hard-pressed to name that many of its members, I suppose a few of them left in a fairly bitter way...

The_Missing_Link
30th March 2009, 11:41 PM
No.

No to the revival or mod selection?

I would be in support of the revival...if it was 2001 again