PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up

Hoax
19th March 2008, 12:56 PM
Hello Im New To PokeMasters And The Big Box in the sky said to post here and become Some-Thing But i forgot what it was

Any way Im New And My Name Is Hoax

Dark-San
19th March 2008, 01:32 PM
Good morning, Hoax. Welcome to Pokemasters. And while you are at it, possible if you can delete off your second post? It amounts to advertising and TPM condones such acts. Thanks.

Blademaster
19th March 2008, 02:29 PM
Darx, 'condone' means 'to allow.' So, you basically said that advertising *is* allowed here.

Welcome to the site, Hoax. Mr_pikachu will be here soon to plug the Fanfic section, Weasel Overlord will show up to be a spaz and plug RPG, and Mikachu will... just be here for no reason.

That having been said, welcome to the site. Now sign the petition in my sig, and everything will be just peachy......

firepokemon
19th March 2008, 03:43 PM
Why do I think you've been here before?

Drago
19th March 2008, 03:56 PM
The name does sound familiar... Unless fp's referring to mannerisms. In any event, welcome to our handy dandy little forum. Be sure to sample all of our fine flavours, and don't feel at all hesitant to ask questions and all that sort of rot.

Hoax
19th March 2008, 04:29 PM
Thanks You All Make Me Fell Welcome !

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th March 2008, 04:10 AM
Mr_pikachu will be here soon to plug the Fanfic section, Weasel Overlord will show up to be a spaz and plug RPG, and Mikachu will... just be here for no reason.

My life has a reason. A part of that reason is that I post at TPM.

Welcome. I hope seeing me won't scare you out.

Zak
23rd March 2008, 03:45 PM
welcome to TPM watch out for Little_Pikachu and have a :007:.