PDA

View Full Version : * Mods Who Suck

mr_pikachu
26th March 2008, 05:08 AM
Let's face it, some of the mods here need to go. You're not doing your jobs and you're pissing off everyone, so it's time for some new blood!

kainashi: You lied on your application for modship - the only reason you made it was because we had a shortage of chicks. It's a sausage fest in here!

PNT: Your name fails. Did you get it off a license plate, or what? It would just be too easy for people to impersonate PNT501 with a similar name. Fix it or I'm calling for the axe.

Mr.E: Who are you and why are you here?

Roy Karrde: Dude, you're creepy. I'm starting to think you're using TPM the way Michael Jackson uses everlasting gobstoppers.

B4 and Weasel: Why haven't you killed Roy yet?

Saffire Persian: Meh, it'd just be interesting to have a regime change. Mod Charles Legend or something.

Roar: Because YGO sucks.

...Come to think of it, we FF mods are the only ones who are really doing a good job. You should just demod everybody else and admin the four of us, Kevin. Face it, you need us.

Dark-San
26th March 2008, 06:41 AM
Face it, Brian. You are unwanted here too.

You get the most posts, you attracted lots of attention... What are your ambitions exactly? To topple over Heald and become the new 'supreme' leader of TPM?

Answer me or I will report this directly to the admins and have you demod in an instant.

mr_pikachu
26th March 2008, 07:43 AM
Report it to the admins? Dude, they're in this forum. It's pretty much the only place they ever visit.

And you want to know my ambitions? I don't need any. I'm perfectly happy modding like I am now - or I would be if the rest of the forum wasn't plagued by incompetence. For now, I just want to set things right.

What about you? Was it your life's mission to be the king of otaku on a Pokemon message board? How does it feel?

Dark-San
26th March 2008, 08:02 AM
King? You are insulting me, Brian. How could I be a king? I am a God! God of anime otakus on the Internet as a whole! That is why TPM must have me around!

And how I feel? Isn't that an obvious question?

Roy Karrde
26th March 2008, 09:26 AM
Hmm lets see Mods who suck.

Well lets start off with you Mr. Pikachu, you and all of your stalkingness of me, why do you care I am on this forum?

Well gotta go with Dark-San becuase he isn't American! ~.^

And DarkTyrannitar, man you scare me. So I wont say you suck, so you wont kill me.

Bulbasaur4
26th March 2008, 09:27 AM
We haven't killed him yet because then he wouldn't be the little pawn he is in our plan of domination.

Oh, and I think you should be demodded. I mean... come on, you're a Nazi.

Dark-San
26th March 2008, 10:18 AM
What do you mean by me not being American? So does being American means I am on my way out of the staff? Come on be realistic, if I am going, I would be bringing along these people with me.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
darktyranitar
Gavin Luper
Kris
Last Exile
Roarkiller
Weasel Overlord
Lady Vulpix
Andrew
Chris

The reason would be that they are not Americans either. Be careful of what you speak of Roy! Or else...

Roy Karrde
26th March 2008, 10:19 AM
What do you mean by me not being American? So does being American means I am on my way out of the staff? Come on be realistic, if I am going, I would be bringing along these people with me.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
darktyranitar
Gavin Luper
Kris
Last Exile
Roarkiller
Weasel Overlord
Lady Vulpix
Andrew
Chris

The reason would be that they are not Americans either. Be careful of what you speak of Roy! Or else...

And all of them should be demodded! Becuase well....Its AMERICA!

Dark-San
26th March 2008, 02:21 PM

Saw that, Chris? You should know who to demod at this instant!

mr_pikachu
26th March 2008, 04:39 PM

The internet is not part of any country! *hits with stick*

There are many more non-American mods, by the way. I won't name them, though, because one of the ones Dark omitted needs to be adminned.

Zak
26th March 2008, 05:24 PM
I think most of you should be demodded because this club is for Indians only!!

Haha good times

Little_Pikachu
26th March 2008, 06:18 PM

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
darktyranitar
Gavin Luper
Kris
Last Exile
Roarkiller
Weasel Overlord
Lady Vulpix
Andrew
Chris

Dark sucks and will be demodded for not including me in that list.

Just because I admin from the shadows doesn't make me any less non-American!

Andrew
26th March 2008, 09:51 PM
I'm not going anywhere with Dark.

Dark-San
27th March 2008, 05:46 AM
Dark sucks and will be demodded for not including me in that list.

Just because I admin from the shadows doesn't make me any less non-American!

Hah no! >.<;

Demod Brian and Roy first before I get pull down!

Bulbasaur4
27th March 2008, 12:45 PM
*valleygirlvoice* helloooooo, he's like, a Nazi!
*points at mr_pikachu* :3

Dark-San
28th March 2008, 01:51 AM
Yeah,Nazis do not deserve a place here. Go back to Germany, Brian! I doubt even your 'home' country would welcome you.

mr_pikachu
28th March 2008, 01:55 AM
It's a metaphor, you half-wits! A metaphor!

darktyranitar
28th March 2008, 09:14 AM
And DarkTyrannitar, man you scare me. So I wont say you suck, so you wont kill me.

And I'm 'scared' of you too (misspelling, lol!)

And for that, I'll kill you boy :hellyeah:

(i.e. Roy = fail = GTFO)

mistysakura
29th March 2008, 08:07 AM
We have to keep Brian. He adds cultural and ideological diversity. Hmm... in that case... let's demod all the American mods! (Save one for cultural and ideological diversity, of course.)

Dark-San
30th March 2008, 08:43 AM
Now this sure sounds like a good idea...

Bulbasaur4
30th March 2008, 01:18 PM
Best keep me then. My heritage stretches over 8 countries so I'm the prime American mutt. XD I even am part Native American, so there you have it.

And a metaphor you say Brian? Well maybe next time you should listen to more Colbert to see how we feel about NAZI metaphors! Hmmm? Hmmmmmmmm?

*falls in a pit*

Roarkiller
1st April 2008, 10:40 AM
Eight? Wow, you beat me, I'm five.

Hmm, I'm not American, and I think I told evryone how I hate America anyway.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2008, 11:17 AM
Well, I hate people who hate irrationally, and there's nothing rational about hating an entire continent.

Gavin Luper
1st April 2008, 11:36 AM
Well, I hate people who hate irrationally, and there's nothing rational about hating an entire continent.

Except Antarctica. It's pretty fucking cold, and I don't get along all that well with scientists.

Lady Vulpix
1st April 2008, 01:23 PM
Speaking of which, I'm a scientist.

And American. Check a world map, Dark-San. What continent do you think Argentina is in?

mistysakura
1st April 2008, 02:31 PM
I don't get along all that well with scientists.

...so that's why.

Mr.E
2nd April 2008, 05:23 AM
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7486/oicou8.png

Lady Vulpix
16th March 2009, 02:42 PM
I've been browsing through old topics (accuse me of necroing if you want, but let's face it, when was the last time anything serious was done on the private forums?), and found this. And I noticed all the votes went to mods. Now that the admins aren't looking, I'd like to know what you people think about them.

Jeff
16th March 2009, 02:45 PM
We have admins?

Heald
16th March 2009, 06:06 PM
You get the most posts, you attracted lots of attention... What are your ambitions exactly? To topple over Heald and become the new 'supreme' leader of TPM?
He will never topple me. These forums are mine. My inevitable modding was [pause for dramatic effect][dramatic font and stlying]inevitable.[/pause for dramatic effect][/dramatic font and stlying]

Andrew
16th March 2009, 06:37 PM
Gaaaaay.

DarkestLight
22nd March 2009, 01:53 PM
As gay as you or like, a substandard gay? I'm just trying to find a balance here :O.

Andrew
22nd March 2009, 09:52 PM
As in 14 year old bigotted teen yelling "GAAAY"