PDA

View Full Version : Tomoeda Elementary Cafeteria ( One Breath Talkback )

Roy Karrde
30th March 2008, 10:07 PM
Welcome to the Tomoeda Elementary Cafeteria!

Please remember to clean up after yourself
Do not raise your voice
And Paper airplanes Are Not allowed!

Other than that, please enjoy your lunch, and feel free to talk about the latest developments and your characters for the Card Captor Sakura RPG know as One Breath From Immortality

classy_cat18
30th March 2008, 11:48 PM
*shoots Roy with slingshot with peas for ammo*

Just wanted to remind everyone that since we are in the same class, if your character is 12 that means that he/she is taking the class again.

firepokemon
31st March 2008, 12:33 AM
Maybe its a class of thickos? LOL anyway changed my yesterday.

kalad1
31st March 2008, 08:44 AM
hello, my character lives with an abusive aunt and uncle, so I can always say she was forced to miss too many days of school one year.

Dark-San
31st March 2008, 11:44 AM
Mine is a foreign student. So I guessed staying back a grade would not be much of a problem. Besides I do still remember during my Secondary School days, there was this smart older Hong Konger who basically knows every details of our textbooks. Damn I had pretty much suspect all the while, that she might have ate her textbook to gain all those knowledge!

*Flings paper aeroplane*

Bulbasaur4
31st March 2008, 05:27 PM
I'm going to probably have the Forgotten start out in human form. Not sure what he'll do yet. :3

oh, and Roy... you forgot to add that McNinja took Power and Wave as well. :3

Roy Karrde
31st March 2008, 06:14 PM
Gah x.x I cant believe I missed that! Thank you Kalah I got it fixed! Tell Ninny I am sorry

Dark-San
5th April 2008, 07:38 AM
Hey Roy, just one caution that I had come in mind. It does seems like you have a plot coming out for the cardcaptors.

*Tries hard not to spill the plot* >.<

Eitherway do you have anything planned out for the brimstone captors? Sure, we may be the minorities in the RPG but then would not it be unfair to leave us out?

Don't mind me saying but 'well I have apocylyps, which is way worse than anything you two dipshits have!'*

*Make your time (Episode 43)

Roy Karrde
17th April 2008, 05:56 PM
* Shoots Spit Balls at Kalah * So I was thinking that our first capture would come up soon! And for the Brimstone's their first chance to attack the Captors! Does that sound good?

classy_cat18
17th April 2008, 05:57 PM
I guess the first night would be good to sneak out for a first capture. Kind of like when Sakura got her Fly card.