PDA

View Full Version : where have all the heal bellers gone... o_O

Gligar_Man
9th April 2003, 06:15 PM
in like 90% of the rusa teams no one is using heal bellers... why? are you too good for status afflictions now *runs off and makes pf team*

Birds of Legend
9th April 2003, 06:26 PM
well you only have aroma therapy on Roselia and vileplum (when I used them I always get them killed :( No luck with them) and delcatty, which isn't too good. So it kinda died I think.

The above was an opinion.

Kokomo
9th April 2003, 06:55 PM
Hmm........well the Ru/Sa heal bellers are far weaker than heal bellers of the past. Miltank, Blissey were pretty sick.:yes:

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs151.png
I'm thinking about using one of these dudes.

Gligar_Man
9th April 2003, 06:57 PM
you can still raise a good miltank, or blissey, or anybody... o_O so why they gone?

Gnome Slayer
9th April 2003, 07:01 PM
because you can't get miltank/blissy in the game. gameshark needed.

VaporousPhoenix
9th April 2003, 07:04 PM
I like Delcatty as a Baton Passer/Heal Beller. I've never used Heal Bell, and I'm not entirely sure of what it does though. Can someone enlighten me? I may wanna make an ALLMIGHTY ANNOYING TEAM! COmplete with Heal-belling, Statuus-effecting, Storming, and Trapping...is it possible? I MIGHT HAVE OT FIND OUT! That is if someone will give me a description of Heal Bell.

Gligar_Man
9th April 2003, 07:07 PM
so get one of those scanner things... -_- and that one aint so bad...

Mystic_Shadow
9th April 2003, 07:13 PM
Heal bell cures all the pokemon in your lineup of any status afflictions they might have. For example, a good combo is to put rest on some of your pokemon, then when they rest switch out to your beller (or now you could also use armoatherapy) to wake them up. It also cures paralysis, poison, etc.

VaporousPhoenix
9th April 2003, 07:15 PM
Ooooooo I liky alot... Do either of them heal HP?

Cyprein
9th April 2003, 08:02 PM
Ahhh, so that's what the ever famous Heal Bell was.

RocketScyther
10th April 2003, 01:54 AM
No, you can't heal HP with either. HOWEVER, Wish can, and that alone will make it as big a part as HB was in GSC, and when Togetic comes out, Delcatty will own the world(a short breed from Xatu to Togetic to the Cat will leave you with a Heal Bell/Wish Delcatty).

Darkanine
10th April 2003, 01:58 AM
Can't rosela learn synthesis....

SilverPersian
10th April 2003, 02:27 AM
If vileplume is popular I will pee my pants in happiness.

It can heal bell and sleep and learns synthesis so therefore it is a god :[

stickachu
10th April 2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Gligar_Man
so get one of those scanner things... -_- and that one aint so bad...

While the unobtainables WILL be obtainable eventually, I feel it's better to post teams now that don't contain them. Sure, I'm making teams like that, but they'll remain... mine for now. ;) :P

And I actually have no problem using Vileplume. IT WAS A GOOD POKEMON EVEN BEFORE AROMA THERAPY. GO VILEPLUME!

ronaldmc
10th April 2003, 08:08 AM
Maybe ecause thereīre berries, moves and abillities that take advantage when you are inflicted with something... And because the heal bellers arenīt as good as before like everybody said.

Jim Fuse
10th April 2003, 11:27 AM
Just set safeguard at the beginning of the battle and you wont have to worry about all of this

Gligar_Man
10th April 2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Jim Fuse
Just set safeguard at the beginning of the battle and you wont have to worry about all of this

until 5 turns later...