PDA

View Full Version : SneaselReborned vs. Elec Man EXE (Reff: Moltrecuno)

SneaselReborned
9th April 2003, 06:30 PM
Me and Elec set this match up via AIM. So, here we go. Lets make this "fun". Eheheheehhehehehheheheheh!!! *mad laughter in background*

Okay, enough being crazy.

Rules
1 on 1
I send out first
You attack first
Arena at bottom
Recovery moves are banned (Giga Drain, Leech Life etc. are still allowed)

I will be using Psion (Abra, M). Lets kick this into hyper-drive!

Psion: ............ *sweatdrop* .............

Arena: Lake of Tears

Once this barren place was a lake. Not a great big lake, but not very small either. But that was long ago. That was before the awakening. With a great heave the mythical Groudon arose. The lake was destroyed. Volcanic disturbanced threated to destroy all civilization. However, one brave hero set Groudon back into slumber. Everything was changed back to the way it was. Other than the lake. The lake was were the legendary Groudon slept. Even though its power was dormant and useless, just the fact that it was there turned to lake into a dangerous place. Now, daring trainers have decided that they will to battle, even with the danger that they know awaits them.

The "lake" is more like a huge lava pit. Many tall spires are there for pokemon to rest on. The battle is conducted on these tall spires, which are really only about 3 meters by 3 meters. Each pokemon is on one end of the large lake, and spires are connecting the two sides. A pokemon must go from spire to spire in order to use a psychical move on the enemy. Also, if too much weight is put on a spire, it might break, and the pokemon on it will fall into the lava below. This fight will be a do-or-die fight. If you fall into the lava, you will be destroyed. Also, if the match does not end by Round 10, the lava will explode up, resulting in both pokemon instantly fainting, and coming down to a sudden death fight at Indigo Stadium 1 on 1 with only 50% life to start with.

Weird arena....i love those weird arenas.

Moltrecuno
9th April 2003, 06:39 PM
Yay!!! I'm reffing!!! :D I'm so happy!!!

Charler: *sweatdrops*

What? He said I should post in here to confirm I'm reffing. ^_^;;;

~M~

Elec Man EXE
9th April 2003, 07:18 PM
Oh, very crazy arena. But I have a way to get around all of this tough arena footing stuff. I choose my male Geodude, Rocky. Since he floats, I don't think he will have any trouble avoiding that lava :).

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: That Abra is cruisin' for a bruisin' battling against me *slams fists together*!

Ok, lets do it Rocky. Start off with Sandstorm to lower visibility a lot so you will have some protection. It will also do a decent amount of damage to that weak-bodied Abra. Follow up with a good Rock Slide while Psion is distracted by the sand. You may not be able to see quite as well with the sandstorm in effect, but just try your best. After that I want you to try a Seismic Toss toss Psion right into the lava. However, if Psion uses a physical attack, abandon your current strategy and Counter it.

Sandstorm~Rock Slide~Seismic Toss Psion into the lava
Subs: If a physical attack is used, then Counter

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Got it!

SneaselReborned
9th April 2003, 07:22 PM
Erm, Elec, I will allow you to redo attacks. I don't know if you realize that using an attack like Rock Slide or Seismic Toss would require you at actually GET TO Abra. And that would mean you have to cross the lava. So...erm...you might wanna change attacks.

It takes quite awhile to cross the spires in the lava, so you may change your attacks. Also,m for Rock Slide, its hard to aim when you are so far away. Anyway, you may repost, or you may just keep the same attacks.

Elec Man EXE
9th April 2003, 07:38 PM
Though Geodude does float, I guess it makes sense not to use physical attacks.

So, instead, I still want you to start with Sandstorm to allow you to be guarded and do some damaged to the Abra. Then, hit Abra with a hot Flamethrower. Since this is a very hot arena, the flames should be powered up quite a bit. After you toast Psion, I want you to look around. If the sandstorm has subsided, clone yourself with Double Team. If it is still going, it would destroy the clones, so save yourself a wasted attack and use Metronome. Hopefully it will become a shot move that you won't have to move around to use. Or maybe Abra will blow up, mwahaha.

Sandstorm~Flamethrower~Double Team/Metronome

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Roger that!

SneaselReborned
9th April 2003, 11:22 PM
Okay, Psion, we must abuse the enemy trainer's attacks. That is the best strategy, no? Especially when we are not in our home turf, and this Geodude is going to have a lot of fun.

However, I know that we have a trump card. We can still win this, if we can just hit Geodude with strong attacks. I am not sure if our trump card will work, however. But we must try! Okay, the enemy will start with a Sandstorm. It does not matter, as we can counter it. After the Sandstorm starts whirling around, use a Rain Dance. This should negate the sand, and create a nice big cloud and rain, rain! Surely a rock type like Geodude will suffer now. However, the magma will also be cooling. NOTE: Moltrecuno, tell us when the magma is totally cooled. Okay, so now that his sandy shtuff is nulled, we can concentrate on the Flame. Now, I'm not too worried, if you know what I mean. Its just that, well, flame doesn't do all that hot in rain, so this should turn out to be fun. Anyways, you are very far away from that rock, so it will be hard to even touch you.

Now, Psion, we have to wait. Yes, that is right. Just wait. Wait for him to Double Team. It will be USELESS! Seeing as he only used a sub for the attack "sandstorm" and it is Rain Prayer which is in effect, he should still double team. Aha! The rain will easily shatter the clones, leaving only the real Geodude. Now, after you finish waiting for Geodude to try in vain to Double Team, its time to attack. Use a DynoPort COMBO. This combo was invented by some person (I believe it was Blastoise009) but that doesn't matter. What matters is what it is. DynoPort is a combination of two attacks: Dynamic Punch and Teleport. However, everybody knows how inacurate Dynamic Punch is, but Teleport can fix that. What the user does is that they suddenly Teleport right next to the enemy, and, at completely point blank range, they use Dynamic Punch. This quickly fixes the problem of accuracy, and when the enemy has nothing to block the attack the move can be devastating. With the amazing power of Dynamic Punch and the hallucination resulting from it, the combo is a very powerful attack. In this case, it may even knock Geodude into off the spire. Even though the rain might cool the lava a bit, it will surely be painful, esp. the Super Effective part. Also, seeing that both Abra and Geodude are quite small, Abra should easily be able to teleport onto the spire and perform the punch without falling off. It is 3 meter x 3 meter ya know.

Moltrecuno, READ MY ATTACKS. Don't just look at the Bold text. Read the entire thing to actually figure out my attacks.

SneaselReborned
11th April 2003, 10:30 PM
Okay, I'm just coming here to say that I am technically "away". I may be able to come onto the comp occassionally, but please don't penalize me for being a little tardy~_~.

Elec Man EXE
12th April 2003, 09:25 AM
Alrighty then. DQ is a week anyway, so I don't think you will be gone for THAT long, but meh.

Elec Man EXE
12th April 2003, 08:17 PM
*pokes molty* I know your there, you have been replying to other threads. Can you ref this so I can see how badly I get splattered from a bad use of moves ;).

SneaselReborned
12th April 2003, 11:52 PM
Patience is a virutue young one.

SneaselReborned
15th April 2003, 11:30 PM
However, sometimes it is neccesary to assist another in a job.

*grabs a chainsaw*

Start reffing Teresa >=)!!!

Mwhahahaha

Elec Man EXE
16th April 2003, 04:29 PM
Lol, I should be saying the same about you reffing my battle with Oddish17 SR.

SneaselReborned
16th April 2003, 11:25 PM
Nyah nyah. Okay, I'll see if I can get to it tomorrow, I usually don't have enough online time to type up an entire reffing.

Maybe tomorrow or maybe on Friday, good chance that tomorrow I will be able to.

Like today, I'm justing finishing my online time for today: 30 minutes. Yeah, it sux. I just get too much Homework. And right after Spring Break tooX_X. Evil teachers.

Elec Man EXE
17th April 2003, 04:21 PM
Understood. But, you don't nessicarily have to be online to make a reffing, you can make it offline and then copy and paste it when you do get a chance to get on. Of course, that is assuming that you have access to the computer when you aren't online. Either way, just do your best with it. My other battles aren't going anywhere fast either, so meh.

Moltrecuno
19th April 2003, 05:19 PM
Sorry for the long wait...

Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to another battle of the TPMASB! Where everybody can have a good time. :D

Charler: *cough* *cough*

-_-;; No comment Charler...

Two trainers decide to fight today, but its not on any ordinary arena...like the Indigo Plateau Stadium...*cough*. The battle takes place here on the arena called the Lake of Tears. This place holds a legend and story behind it that I can tell but I would probably put everyone to sleep and I might lose my job for that. ^_^;;

*looks around* Oh look! There be the battlers. At least I know them. ^_^;;

The two trainers wave from their sides of the arena at the ref. I wave back and I raise my flags ready to signal the start of the battle.

"Alright! You know the rules to this battle so you better follow them! Have fun and let the battle begin!!"

I wave my flags down and at that instant, the pokeballs go flying onto the trainers' sides on the arena.

Rocky (Geodude, Male): 100%
Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Ready to go. No Fatigue
Health Effects~ None

Psion (Abra, Male): 100%
Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Ready to go. No Fatigue
Health Effects~ None

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Description(this section of the Battlefield info appears only in the first round): The "lake" is more like a huge lava pit. Many tall spires are there for pokemon to rest on. The battle is conducted on these tall spires, which are really only about 3 meters by 3 meters. Each pokemon is on one end of the large lake, and spires are connecting the two sides. A pokemon must go from spire to spire in order to use a psychical move on the enemy. Also, if too much weight is put on a spire, it might break, and the pokemon on it will fall into the lava below. This fight will be a do-or-die fight. If you fall into the lava, you will be destroyed.
Weather: Clear Skies
Arena Damage: None
Ref: Ready to go.

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two flashes of light are seen at both ends of the Lake and two pokemon reveal themselves. Both pokemon are unevolved so strategy seems to play a bigger role in this one versus one battle. On SneaselReborned's side, is his male pokemon. The pokemon is also known as Psion. On the other end of the Lake is Elec Man EXE's pokemon which is a male Geodude. This guy's name is Rocky. Both trainers yell out their commands and the battle was underway.

Charler: Boy...this battle doesn't sound funny. ._.

-_-; I'm trying to show that I'm a professional Charler...

Charler: A professional in what? Acting as serious as you can be and failing at the end...?

¬¬; Why I outta...

*cough* Anyway, both pokemon jump from their end of the lake and on top of a spire. Rockysquints his eyes to see Psion in the distance. He gives a smirking smile and pounds one of his fists onto the spire. A whirlwind of dust surrounds him and a small wind picks up. The sand around the area started swirling around and covering the whole area with a storm of sand. Psion just gives a sigh and raises one of his hands. He waves it in a calm circular motion into the sky. Clouds start to appear out of thin air and above the Lake. In just seconds the sun was totally blocked out. A clap of thunder was heard and seconds later a flash of lighting was seen through the storming sand. Rain starts falling and the flying sand starts to settle. The sound of hissing and sizzling is heard as the rain falls on the lava in the lake. It may take a while for that lava to cool from this rain thats for sure.

Rocky winces from the rain as it hits onto his rocky skin. This kind of weather wasn't very pleasant for him. Rocky gives a roaring cry which sends out a huge flame from his mouth. Okay that was smart...
The rain easily douses the flames and turns it into a small mist that floated around the arena before disappearing. Psion just looks on and remains still from any movement. I can't even tell if Psion's sleeping or not... *sweatdrops*

Rocky was now getting really frustrated. He gives a cry and in an instant, images of himself appear at his side on the small spire. About two other copies to be precise. (Also a note to battlers: I never let Double Team clones disappear due to just mere drops of rain. Not even if there is a sandstorm if the user pokemon is resistant to it. I sorta think of it as a bit cheap but hey thats just me got it? I usually will let some attack destroy them.). Psion merely looked on at Rocky's attempt to hide himself. Then in an instant Psion disappears from sight. Rocky and his clones look around for Psion and suddenly Psion appears behind Rocky and his clones. Psion pulls back one of his hands into a fist and it glows a bright orange. Psion gives a cry and swings his fist in a half circle in diameter at Rocky and his clones. The punch destroys one clone and nearly knocks off Rocky from the edge of the spire.

Charler: I guess a non direct hit be good right?

¬¬;; Are you trying to act stupid Charler? Because if you are, I'm not happy with it...

Charler: ._. touch-y...

Rocky still had one of his clones standing on the spire with him and Psion.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round One

Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Is okay. Shows Little Fatigue
Health Effects~ None

Rocky (Geodude, Male): 90%
Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Not enjoying the rain. Shows Little Fatigue
Health Effects~ Has one clone active

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Arena Damage: Lava slowly cooling down from the rain. Sand has settled so Sandstorm is useless.
Ref: Getting soaked in the rain.

Moltrecuno
19th April 2003, 05:23 PM
I'm getting annoyed with myself for editing every ref I make (and I'm lazy to actually click the edit button again..*sweatdrops) so here's one thing that I forgot to put in the ref:

Rain: Lasts for the next Three rounds

~M~

Elec Man EXE
19th April 2003, 05:41 PM
Oh good, you reffed it. I was starting to think that it was my breath or something that was keeping you away ;).

SneaselReborned
19th April 2003, 08:57 PM
Okay Psion, lets do this. Cmon, lets destroy the little rocky...erm...thing.

We have to play strategic. That geodude knows that we are not as powerful as him, but we have one advantage: we have very long range abilities, such as Psychic.

Seeing that moves like Flamethrower will never hit through this rain and other projectiles will never reach you if you are on the other side of the arena, lets get away from the little pebble.

Use a quick Teleport to go to the complete other end of the arena on a faraway spire. I'll leave it to your judgement to see which is the farthest away spire from Geodude.

So, now that your position is fixed, there is little chance that Geodude will be able to touch you. However, if Geodude is somehow near you, use a Psychic Toss which is a variation of psychic in which psychic is used as a force to take the enemy and hurl them. In this case, hurl Geodude off the spire. Seeing that there Geodude's mental capacity is not that great, there is no way he will be able to resist it.

However, if Geodude is not near you and is still at the far side of the arena, hopeless, use a Psychic to torment his brain and attack him with deadly accuracy. Use the attack as a sort of "brain torment".

Finish off with a Substitute with roughly 10% hp in it. That should give you some nice protection for awhile, just in case. Now, how is that Geodude going to take care of this?

Teleport (far side of "spire web") ~ Psychic Toss/Psychic ~ Substitute (roughly 10%

Thanks for reffing. Good job.

Elec Man EXE
19th April 2003, 09:21 PM
While your mental capacity may not be that great Rocky, lets show him just how dangerous you can be, regardless. First off, I would like you to watch Abra closely. Very closely. Once Psion completes it's teleport, I want you to Mimic it to appear right beside it. Now, he has commanded that he use Psychic to throw you if you are nearby. Well, lets spoil that plan too. Quickly use Strenght, but just hold Psion for a while. With you holding on to it, I don't think it will risk throwing you, because it would put itself at risk as well. Anyway, do NOT let go of it under any circumstance, just hold it. Then, while still holding it with one hand, use a Mega Punch with your other fist. Smash that frail bodied psychic pokemon up close and HARD. Preferably before he manages to use Substitute, but either way, you will be holding the real one, even if it does manage to use sub. After you punch him, let go so that the force of the blow may throw him off the sphire and into the lava.

Mimic - Teleport to near Psion~Strength to hold Psion~Mega Punch

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: I'll crush that little Abra, mwahaha!

SneaselReborned
20th April 2003, 12:39 PM
Elec Man EXE, that is four commands. Tsk tsk tsk.

Also, a Geodude would not be as able to use Teleport to such a far distance (the arena is HUGE) with just use of a Mimic. Meh, just my two cents.

Anyway, Elec you have 4 commands. Please fix (don't edit, just repost).

Elec Man EXE
20th April 2003, 01:44 PM
To me it sounds like Mimic uses the move immediately, meaning it is the same action, and then you can't use it again without mimic-ing it again. I have also seen it done in the same action in a couple other battles. Either way, Molty is the ref, so its her call. If she decides that it is 2 actions, then I will change it.

And as far as the "Teleport as far as Abra" thing goes, that is also refs call. So, meh, I think it is possible.

SneaselReborned
20th April 2003, 03:00 PM
Meh, in my experience, refs call Mimic as a move which is like Sketch (i.e. "learns" the move for the battle). Anyway, we'll see what Molty says.

EDIT: I talked to Molty about this. SHe rules in your favor. However, you realize the use of Strength to hold onto the pokemon could result in a double KO. ANyway, it could just result in who knows what.

Also, about the Strength stopping Substitute, the "explosion" of energy to make a substitute is usually enough to break an enemy's grip, and then the mental lock will force the enemy into almost an "invisible" situation. Meh. This is weird. If a double KO results, you know what happens (check arena desc.)

Elec Man EXE
21st April 2003, 06:59 PM
As much as I enjoy debating move effects and stuff with you, I think we should just shut up and let the ref do her job. All this discussion will more than likely create a lot of pressure, and it may make it seem like she is choosing sides. I don't want that, so I will stop arguing now.

Also, I am fully aware that both pokemon may be KO'd, and I am fine with that if that is the outcome. If the battle doesn't end, it will happen inevitably anyway, so if I must risk a double KO to keep myself from being beaten, so be it :). I am also aware of what happens if both pokemon are KO'd. I actually read arena descriptions and such, unlike some people.

Elec Man EXE
23rd April 2003, 11:17 AM
I will not be here until next Tuesday, so yah. And this better be reffed by then Molty, or I will have to fry you, lol :).

Elec Man EXE
29th April 2003, 05:24 PM
Molty, I am back, and still no reffing. You know what that means *sends out Blaze the Ponyta*. You'd better ref, or else, lol.

SneaselReborned
29th April 2003, 09:31 PM
Molty don't make me fire you!

Psion (Abra): You can't.

Why not?

Psion (Abra): Because she isn't employed!

Oh, right.

Shall I call a subbyreffy Elec?

Elec Man EXE
30th April 2003, 04:14 PM
As much as I hate to boot Molty, I don't think she is here or she is afraid to come near me ;). Either way, I want to get going here, so go ahead and find a sub ref until Molty returns if you want.

Edit: *is getting annoyed* lol

Moltrecuno
4th May 2003, 06:16 PM
Sorry for not reffing for a while. I really don't have any excuse for it except that my reffing spirit is at an all time low.
-_- Sorry again for not reffing...

Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round One

Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Is okay. Shows Little Fatigue
Health Effects~ None

Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Not enjoying the rain. Shows Little Fatigue
Health Effects~ Has one clone active

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Arena Damage: Lava slowly cooling down from the rain. Sand has settled so Sandstorm is useless.
Ref: Getting soaked in the rain.

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You people are ebil giving me long attack descriptions. ;_;

Charler: Sux for you then. =P

-_-; *continues to ref round* Both pokemon seem to be equal in skill and are both capable of defeating one another. The rain continues to fall and the lava continues to cool down from the rain. The trainers give their commands and the pokemon continued their battle.

Psion teleports out of sight from the spire he once stood, and reappeared on the other side of the arena on another spire. The rain continues to fall heavily cooling down the lava. Rocky's body glowed and he too teleported out of sight. Psion gives a perplexed look on his face then sees Rocky reappear right next to him.

Psion's eyes started to glow until Rocky grabbed around Psion's neck with his strength. Psion could barely breath and could not concentrate on his attack. Rocky gives a smile.

Rocky pulls back his fist and thrusts a punch right into Psion's face. Psion gives a shrill cry of pain and a bruise appeared in between his eyes. Ouchies. Rocky seemed satisfied at what he had done and releases his grip from Psion.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Two

Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Not enjoying the rain. Shows Moderate Fatigue
Health Effects~ Has one clone active still on the arena

Psion (Abra, Male): 85%
Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Has one nifty bruise. Shows Moderate Fatigue
Health Effects~ None

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Weather: Raining (Two Rounds)
Ref: Needs to really cheer up *sweatdrops*

Damn that reffing sucked... -_-;;;

Elec Man EXE
5th May 2003, 04:52 PM
Molty actually reffed. Ooh, ahh. At least I know she isn't afraid to come near me.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Are you sure about that? *snickers*

x_X You seem to be taking after Charler a bit.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: And your point is??

Oh, great. Anyway, back to the battle at hand. That was a nice job there Rocky. But lets not let our guard down, that thing still has some tricks up it's sleeve. Start off with a Seismic Toss to attempt to chuck that Abra into the lava. While it is cooling, its still hot enough to do some damage. If it is no longer in your close range, however, then instead heat up the arena with a Sunny Day. If you did manage to toss Psion last turn, then use a Sunny Day to turn up the heat. If you used it last round, then use a powerful Flamethrower. After that, I want you to use a Rock Slide to pummel Abra with stones. However, if Psion again uses Rain Dance after you have already used Sunny Day, then just use it again. And if he attempts a Gravija Slam (Teleport+Seismic Toss), which I know SR is quite fond of using, then use a Roar to scare it away before it grabs on to you.

Seismic Toss/Sunny Day~Sunny Day/Flamethrower~Rock Slide
Subs: Counter Rain Dance with Sunny Day, use Roar if Gravija Slam is used

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Fine then!

SneaselReborned
5th May 2003, 09:01 PM
You get I love Gravija Slam. You better make sure you don't let me use it too^_^.

Anyway, Psion, you are at a disadvantage, but we can overcome that, right? Of course we can.

As you surely know, Seismic Toss grabs the opponent and flies into the air with him. As you should also know, it is impossible to change your moves while midmove. So, this is what I want you to do. This may be risky. but you have to trust me. Wait until Geodude grabs you and jumps into the air. Then, you use your trademark move, DynoPort. Lets do this quicklike. You get out of Geodude's grasp, he is all startled, and then you teleprot right next to him, and BAM! He is slammed away with all your might in a Dynamic Punch. Then, just to make his situation worse, Elec has told him to use Sunny Day, which uses up his chance at attacking you. Finally, he will try to hit you with some rocks. However, he has no hope. Teleport away, and you will be fine. You can do it Psion.

DynoPort Formula - Quickly executed attack, yet with devastating results. The user suddenly flashes away from view, and appears next to the opponent and smacks them at point blank range with a super powered Dynamic Punch. Usually followed up by a move to get away from the enemy, the combo is done quickly and can devastate even the strongest of foes.

DynoPort ~ Teleport

Moltrecuno
10th May 2003, 12:41 AM
Pre-Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Two

Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Not enjoying the rain. Shows Moderate Fatigue
Health Effects~ Has one clone active still on the arena

Health Effects~ None

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Weather: Raining (Two Rounds)
Ref: Needs to really cheer up *sweatdrops*

Battle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charler: No one can ever be like me no matter what they say!! Mwahahahahaha!!! *laughs evily and insanely*

¬_¬;; Have you been getting pointers on how to laugh like that from someone?

Charler: Yep. :D

Who?

Charler: Your boyfriend of course. XD!!!

¬¬;;; CHARLER!!!!!!

*cough* Back to the battle. The rain continues to fall and continues to cool down the lava. The steam slowly rises from the hardening lava and slightly shrouds the arena with mist. At least the mist isn't thick enough to block out the view of the whole arena. The trainers and pokemon continue to get soaked in the rain while I have a nifty umbrella keeping me dry. :D They give their commands and the pokemon attack.

Psion still remains on the same spire as Rocky and was rubbing his bruise from the last round. The bruise is gonna stay there a while that's for sure. Rocky gives a smirk and grabs Psion by the arm. With a cry, Rocky jumps high into the air still grasping Psion by the arm. Rocky spins in a spiral in the air and releases his grip from Psion. At that instant, Psion gives a smirk and disappears from sight. Rocky becomes confused to where Psion went. Psion instantly reappears right behind Rocky and thrusts a powerful punch in the back of Rocky's head. Rocky goes crashing down onto the spire and leaves a hole in it.

Rocky groans in pain and slowly raises himself up. Psion teleports safely on another spire that wasn't too far away from Rocky. Rocky was able to get himself upright and looks up into the sky. His eyes start to glow a bright orange. The rain slowly comes to a stop and the clouds started to part away to show the shining sun. Rocky breathes heavily from trying to endure the pain he just experienced and from the fatigue he has.

Charler: You know Molty.... Your reffings sound as boring as hell. Wait. I mean even more boring than hell.

-_-;;; Damnit Charler. Must you constantly criticize me?

Charler: At every chance I get. :D

*sweatdrops*

Rocky looks around to see Psion on a nearby spire and gives a smile. Rocky picks up the broken off pieces of the spire from his crash and hurls them high into the air over to the direction of Psion. Psion merely steps back to the farthest spire edge from Rocky and laughs as the rocks just hit inches away from him. Rocky wasn't very happy. Due to Rocky's pain and fatigue from this round, he wasn't able to hurl the rocks just as far.

End Status
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Round Three

Health Effects~ None

Rocky (Geodude, Male): 67%
Physical/Fatigue Condition~ In Pain. Shows Moderate Fatigue
Health Effects~ Has one clone active still on the arena on the same spire

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Weather: Partly cloudy skies
Arena Damage: Most of Lava has cooled down.
Misc.: Rocky on one spire and Psion on spire next to Rocky's.
Ref: *falls asleep*

SneaselReborned
10th May 2003, 10:19 AM
No more rainy rainy? Ah well, rain is nice but sometimes you just can't have rain all the time. Okay, lets do this Psion!

Okay, we're quite far away from that Geodude. So, lets not use Teleport just incase he tries to mimic it. Since we at opposite ends, it will take at LEAST 3 actions for him to reach us (hahaha), so lets take advantage of our long-range attacks.

Start off with another Rain Prayer! Call out the god of rains and make this place wet! Then, if Geodude has countered with Clear Skies, I want you to use a Psychic! However, if Geodude does not counter with Clear Skies, then I want you to nail that beast with a long-range Shadow Ball! You should easily be able to hit him with all the energy you have. Finish him off with a Psychic, regardless of his commands. However, if he somehow gets to your side of the arena with some magic then I want you to skip whatever you are doing and use Teleport to the other side UNLESS YOU ARE PREFORMING RAIN PRAYER! If you are, finish your Rain Prayer, and then teleport, k. Cmon Psion, I know that you can win!

Psion: Aab? Aaaabrraaaa!!

Rain Prayer ~ Psychic/Shadow Ball/Teleport ~ Psychic/Teleport

Molty, sorry for the long attack commands earlier. They are shorter now.

Elec Man EXE
10th May 2003, 10:31 AM
First off Rocky, lets use another Double Team to multiply yourself. Then, you should be protected from the Shadow Ball, unless Abra is very lucky. Following that, while he fires his ball of energy, call upon the forces of nature to make the sun shine bright. That should make it much more favorable to you. Then, since you have the power of sun on your side, hit that thing with a powerful Fire Blast. It won't be moving much while it concentrates on hitting you, so it should make a direct hit and toast the little psychic beast. I don't know how the psychic attack will effect your clones, but they may help weaken it down a bit.

Double Team~Sunny Day~Fire Blast

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: I don't know if I should even listen to you, bad things happen when I listen to you. But I will give you another chance, just because you are my trainer.

Gee, thanks *-_-.

SneaselReborned
10th May 2003, 05:36 PM
Erm, Elec, I just wanted to point out that Psychic targets a mind, which clones do not have, so it can't hit clones. Also, you may want to rethink Fire Blast. You are on the complete opposite side of this gigantic "lake" thingy, and Fire Blast is a stressful technique. Just telling you that for next round.

Elec Man EXE
10th May 2003, 05:45 PM

So, actually, Rocky and Psion are on sphires that are right next to each other, not on opposite ends of the lake.

SneaselReborned
10th May 2003, 06:00 PM
I told Psion to teleport to a Spire on the opposite side of the lake. I think Molty might have done a typo or something.

Elec Man EXE
10th May 2003, 06:03 PM
No, read your attack commands from last time, you said "Teleport away". You never said how far away. Meh.

SneaselReborned
14th May 2003, 06:18 PM
*is ready for a reffing on this battle and the tag team with Shade, Elec, DPDK, and I*

Elec Man EXE
21st May 2003, 07:15 PM
I feel the need to bump this up so it don't get too far down, so yah.

Moltrecuno
24th May 2003, 04:42 PM
~*~ P r e - B a t t l e ~*~

End of Round Three

Health Effects~ None

Health Effects~ Has one clone active still on the arena on the same spire

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Ref: *falls asleep*

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

Charler: *pokes Molty* Wake up missy....

*still sleeps*

Charler: -_-; *sigh* Alright. You asked for it.... *uses flamethrower*

X_0!!! YEOW!!!!!!!! I'M UP!!! I'M UP!!!!!

Charler: *snicker* :D

x_-;; I'll kill you later Charler...

*cough* Lets continue shall we? Well both pokemon show reasonable skill against each other. Both trainers call out their attacks that echo throughout the arena. The magma continues to cool down and make sizzling sounds as the pokemon continued on with their battle.

Charler: You really need to be more funny Molty. Its not like you.

*cough* I wonder why....

Charler: Is it me? :(

-_-; Nah. Its never you. Its something else.

Charler: Is it the battlers?

Nope. That should narrow your guess now. :D

*cough* Back to the battle.

Charler: You cough too much :P

SHADDUP!

Psion looks up into the sky and glows for a second or two. Clouds appear overhead and a clap of thunder was heard, followed by lightning. Rain came down onto the arena once more. Rocky ignores this and in an instant, he has three clones of himself appear on the arena spires. Very fun. Now I'm getting wet again *sweatdrops*

Psion looks at the clones in the arena and shows slight frustration on his face. Rocky and his clones just smile and give a cry. The rain stops and clouds just floated overhead. Psion wasn't very happy. He holds out his hands as if he was holding something invisible. A purple and blackish ball formed and with another cry from Psion, he shoots the sphere at Rocky. It shoots straight through Rocky's clone and disappears with a poof. Psion sighs and looks at Rocky and his remaining clones.

Rocky and his clones smile and with a cry, the real Rocky sends out his last attack for the round. It was a blast of fire straight at Psion in the shape of some symbol from a foreign language. Psion's eyes suddenly started to glow, he turns his head and stops the fiery attack from advancing any closer to him. After a minute, the blast of fire disappears from being in midair for so long. Psion gives a sigh of relief when Rocky gives a sigh of frustration.

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Four

Health Effects~ Has one clone active on the same spire as him and two others on another spire.

Health Effects~ None

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Ref: Should really stop being lazy in reffing =\

Edit: stupid font...

Elec Man EXE
24th May 2003, 04:52 PM
http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Stupid Abra, stupid trainer, stupid arena, stupid everything.

Okie Rocky, lets try and turn this thing around. Since Psion is not very far away, I want you to pummel him with a powerful Rock Slide. However, wait before you do it. If Psion teleports to a different spire, use Flamethrower instead to hit it from long range. Then, use Flamethrower again regardless of whether you used it last turn or not. After that, use another Double Team to help you avoid attacks. But if Psion uses any punching moves, I want you to Counter them.

Rock Slide/Flamethrower ~ Flamethrower ~ Double Team
Subs: Counter any punches

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Whatever stupid.

*o_o

SneaselReborned
24th May 2003, 06:25 PM
Well its time for a cakewalk Psion!

Psion: Thank goodness!

Okay, so, he said use Flamethrower if you teleport, right? Well, I guess he cannot account for the hugeness of the arena. Start out by Teleporting the the farthest spire away from Rocky. Easy peasy. Now, its time to make him feel the pain. Yes, the PAIIIIN! Who cares if he has many clones? Just use an assault of Psychics to hit the real Geodudes mind, not body! Mwahahah!

Psion: Yayy!!! CAKEWALK!!! I'm SO HAPPY!!!!

Goodie. Now stop being stupid.

Teleport (Farthest Spire Away Fron Rocky) ~ Psychic (full power) ~ Psychic (full power)

Psion: Feel the burn little rock dude! Mwahahahh!

Moltrecuno
1st June 2003, 12:47 PM
~*~ P r e - B a t t l e ~*~

End of Round Four

Health Effects~ Has one clone active on the same spire as him and two others on another spire.

Health Effects~ None

Battlefield
Lake of Tears

^~^ B a t t l e ^~^

The laziest ref in the ASB has decided to wake up from her nap. Um yeah XP Both trainers give a sigh and call out their attacks to their pokemon. Yuppers.

Charler: I think its better for you to ref when you just woke up from bed. O_o

-_-; Shaddup Charler. Psion gives a smirk and disappears from sight. Rocky sees this and quickly looks around the arena. Psion instantly reappears on a spire that was pretty far from Rocky. Rocky gives a cry and shoots out a stream of fire straight at Psion. Psion just gives a lazy yawn as the flames were barely able to reach past the halfway point of the arena. Rocky grumbles with frustration and his clones do the same thing.

Psion started to glow brightly with energy rippling all over his body. Psion gives a cry and sends out a blast of psychic energy straight at Rocky and his clones. Psion's attack hits two Geodude on one spire. Fortunately it only had Rocky's clones on it. Rocky and his remaining clone give a growl and the real Rocky sends out another fiery assault at Psion. Another stream of fire was blasted at Psion, but again it couldn't get near to Psion.

Psion smirks and continues to glow with energy. Psion gives another cry and blasts another wave of psychic energy at Rocky. This time it hits Rocky's remaining clone and himself. Rocky gets blasted back and almost falls off the spire. He was able to grab onto the edge of the spire and climb back up. Well isn't Psion happy now? Rocky finally gets up and sighs at seeing he has no more clones. He does another attempt at creating his clones. Only two were formed this time. I guess thats because Rocky is getting tired.

~*~ End Status ~*~

End of Round Five

Physical/Fatigue Condition~ Has one nifty bruise. Shows Moderate to High Moderate Fatigue
Health Effects~ None

Rocky (Geodude, Male): 57%
Health Effects~ Has two clones active.

Battlefield
Lake of Tears
Misc.: Rocky on one spire and Psion on spire furthest away from Rocky.

SneaselReborned
1st June 2003, 10:15 PM
Psion, in this round I want not much of you. All I want you to do is to keep blasting Geodude with Psychics whenever you can and if he comes too near to you, then just Teleport to the other side of the arena.

Don't exert yourself, just have a little fun.

Elec Man EXE
2nd June 2003, 08:50 AM
Well this isn't going well at all. Ok, lets try and actually do something Rocky. First of all, I want you to try a Fire Blast. Since it has much more power than Flamethrower, it may just be able to reach Psion. If it does reach him, then use it again. If it doesn't, I want you to try a risky Fissure. I don't know if the range is good enough on the either, but it just may be, and since Abra will be concentrating on hitting you, it will be fairly accurate. Then, whip up a Sandstorm if you think it is possible for you to do that. If not, then just use Protect from the last Psychic.

Fire Blast ~ Fire Blast/Fissure ~ Sandstorm/Protect

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs057.png: Your soul will be consumed!!!

0_0 Great, now he is crazy.

Elec Man EXE
5th June 2003, 08:20 AM
You know what I am going to say Molty *coughrefcough* hehe ;).

SneaselReborned
5th June 2003, 10:02 PM
This match is really getting at my patience....

It has been about 1 month since the match started, and only 4 rounds have been reffed, and the lowest health one combatant is at is 57%. At this rate, it will be more than a month more before this match ends.

Elec Man, do you agree that we both drop this match and neither of us gets the prizes? I need to free up a battle slot, but I don't want to just forfeit. So, you wanna call a draw?

BTW, just some info. One round of this match is reffed about every week, and that is darn slow. I'm not going to point any fingers but...IT'S ALL TERESA'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!

j/k, this match is just ticking me off a little.

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2003, 12:44 PM
Agreed, depending on how the next round went, I was going to quit anyway. Boy did I choose the wrong pokemon.......

Anyway, sure, we can just drop the battle. I too want to free up a space.

SneaselReborned
6th June 2003, 05:48 PM
*boom*

*battle falls into "Abyss of DOOOOOM"*

Done. Molty, you do not have to ref this anymore. Have fun being grounded for getting a bad grade--;;.

BTW, what was the grade anyway? F, right?