PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Sidekicks

Crazy Elf Boy
6th April 2008, 09:26 AM
Ok, personally I have always wanted a side kick that did all these cool things. So I was wondering if anyone else was thinking the same thing.

1) If you could have a sidekick who would it be (Can be from a TV show or real life)

2) Why would you want this person/thing as a sidekick?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) I would want Gir from Invader Zim

2) Because who wouldn't want a stupid crazy robot with an unlimited supplies of sandwhiches and can always make a situation funnier no matter what it is.

Blademaster
6th April 2008, 03:16 PM
1. I want my sidekick to be Goku.

2. The dude can beat the shit out of anything and he eats like a wild boar. Me and him could have eating contests. And he could teach my to fly and shoot Kamehameha Waves. :hellyeah:

Heald
6th April 2008, 03:23 PM
I want one of those crows from Dumbo.

There's nothing funnier than birds representing a ridiculously racist stereotype.

shazza
6th April 2008, 11:47 PM
I want Jesus to be my sidekick.

Because, seriously, he can't do any better.

firepokemon
7th April 2008, 07:25 AM
I would want Naruto Uzumaki because he can make 1000s of clones when he gets in shitty and I piss people off naturally and he could use his clones to beat up people I don't like and get my house cleaned fast and doing loads of flooding and spamming and flaming to annoy people. However, sadly Naruto is thick so I would probably end up the sidekick and making ramen.

Drago
8th April 2008, 12:04 AM
1) If you could have a sidekick who would it be (Can be from a TV show or real life)
The only sidekick worth a damn...
http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/Hullablue_penfold.jpg

2) Why would you want this person/thing as a sidekick?
Because Penfold is actually thoroughly useless for purposes other than comic relief and saving his ass makes me look good. Besides, he's prone to spouting "Crumbs!" What's not to love about Penfold?