Vega
12th December 2002, 11:31 AM
ok, i know this is a bit premature but i thought it'd be fun:

Bashamo
Cut
BlazeKick
BeakSlash
SeismicToss

i'll teach it ShadowBall later if it can learn it.

Furaigon
DragonBreath
HyperBeam
Crunch
and a Ground type move with 15 base attack, but attacks for 2-5 turns.

i'm going to teach it FlameThrower and Earthquake when i get the TMs

Chiritarisu
SkyAttack
DragonBreath
TakeDown
Regeneration??

this one will get IceBeam when i get the TM

Guarena
RockSmash
Thief
Crunch
Provovation/AntiRepeat

cant remember the last attack. this is just a stand in pokemon till i get the ones i want.

Metagurosu
Psychic
TakeDown
Thief
IronTail?

this one has really good stats and a range of attacks.

BosuGodora
another stand in. dont know the attacks but they're just Steel type moves an a OHKO Normal type move.

Bashamo, Bosugodora, Guarena are just stand ins till i get Latios, Boomanda and Rekkuuza. i know Latios and Rekkuuza are super legendaries but i still want them in my team, they're just that cool.

so, what do you think for a first try?

Vega
15th December 2002, 01:20 PM
oh come on.... 58 views and no one answers?

here's an update:

Chiritarisu
IceBeam
SkyAttack
DragonBreath
FlameThrower

Furaigon
DragonClaw
FlameThrower
Earthquake
Crunch

Metagurosu
Psychic
IronTail
Earthquake
TakeDown

Boomanda
DragonClaw
FlameThrower
Crunch
Fly( it learned this naturally)

Latios
Psychic
DragonClaw
????
Psybeam???

Rekkuuza
DragonClaw
HyperBeam
FlameThrower
Fly

so what do you guys think of this team?

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 09:05 AM
Hi Vega. :wave: XF likes a good team rate. :yes:

Heh, your team's coming along nicely. I'm going to ignore the ice weakness for now. Seems like a fun team to fool around with.

Chiritarisu- I like this new dragon poke. It learns mirror move in its previous stage at level 38 I think. It also breeds for haze. That's something to consider. :O It learns that dragon dance at lv. 40 so you must let it evolve at lv. 39 to get it. Nice. I'm thinking.

Dragon Dance - Raises attack and speed. Thx GM :)
Sky Attack
Dragon Claw
Refresh/Flamethrower

Lol, I dunno. It seems that if you pump yourself up enough with dragon dance, you should be able to pull off sky attack on anything and try to get critical hitz. Dragon claw goes on STAB, and it has a nice SA. XF put refresh because it could be cool to keep pokes from paralyzing or burning you and forcing you to switch. Go with flamethrower if you don't mind switching out, since you'll be healed anyway with your characteristic. Sweet poke.

Furaigon- Good moveset. ^_^ Wai is it that all dragons seem to pwn? >:o

Metagurosu- :o Now you know meteor punch has to be here. Doesn't it have a chance to raise attack? If so, I would go

Psychic
Meteor Punch
Earthquake
Agility

That way if you get a boost from meteor punch, you might be able to go on a little rampage. XF guesses it doesn't seem to bad. Meta seems more suited for an annoyance role. It does get Light screen, which is good to know. It also get a strange move at level 44, but I dunno what it is.

Boomanda- Looks good. Maybe combo over fly to hurt rocks a bit. Not too sure on this guy. Should work fine. Maybe use the perfect accuracy flying move? It's only 10 power less than fly and there is no wait, but then again, sometimes the wait is good.

Latios- XF thinks that latios needs recover. Yah, that's it. Try out raster purge too. I lowers special defense 50% of the time. Or is that SA? nm... NO PSYBEAM. Lol. Maybe,

Recover
Meditation
Psychic/Raster Purge
Dragon Claw

That's just a starting set. There's so much more you can do with this pokemon.

Rekkuuza- Hmm, this pokemon probably needs dragon dance too if you really want to have fly. Never been a big fan of hyper beam though, lol. Try this out and tell me how it does. Gah, it learns so many things. I hardly know where to start O.o;

Dragon Claw- hurts dragons and gets STAB
Fire Blast- grassers,bugs, ice
Dragon Dance- Raises your attack and speed
Earthquake- Harms rocks,steel, electric, poison, fire,

O.o I dunno right now. I guess this covers weakness pretty well, and you should be able to hurt many things with it. Maybe a STAB set?

Dragon Dance- ---
Fly/Swiftlike Flying Move- STAB, grass, bug, fighting
Combo- Ice, rocks, steels
Dragon Claw- STAB, dragons

Rekkuuza is cool. The best set for it may depend on the metagame though. It learns many things, so the element of surprise is in your favor.

Nice team. XF had fun rating it. ^_^

-

Vega
17th December 2002, 09:29 AM
thanks, i've decided that i'm not going to bother with Rekkuuza since i cant use him in the Battle Tower. what do you think about Bakuong? i'm thinking about putting him in for Rekkuuza.

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 09:45 AM
Bakuong's cool. I think it learns a 90 pwr normal move that hits both opponents in 2vs2. You'll need some tms for it.

Vega
17th December 2002, 10:20 AM
mmmmm... i can get some TM's. what kinda moves would you recommend?

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 10:38 AM
It can learn all these:

TM03 みずのはどう 60 Water 100% 20~32
TM05 Roar 0 Normal 100% 20~32
TM06 Toxic 0 Poison 85% 10~16
TM10 Hidden Power 1 normal 100% 15~24
TM11 Sunny Day 0 Fire 0% 5~8
TM12 provocation 0 Dark 100% 20~32
TM13 Ice Beam 95 Ice 100% 10~16
TM14 Blizzard 120 Ice 70% 5~8
TM15 Hyper Beam 150 Normal 90% 5~8
TM17 Protect 0 Normal 0% 10~16
TM18 Rain Dance 0 Water 0% 5~8
TM21 Frustration 1 Normal 100% 20~32
TM22 Solarbeam 120 Grass 100% 10~16
TM26 Earthquake 100 Ground 100% 10~16
TM27 Return Normal 100% 20~32
TM30 Shadow Ball 80 Ghost 100% 15~24
TM31 kawarareri 7 5 Fighting 100% 15~24
TM32 Double Team 0 Normal 0% 15~24
TM34 でんげきは 60 Electric 0% 20~32
TM35 Flamethrower 95 Fire 100% 15~24
TM38 Fire Blast 120 Fire 85% 5~8
TM41 ichamon 0 Dark 100% 15~24
TM42 (mere) bravado 70 Normal 100% 20~32
TM43 secret power 70 Normal 100% 20~32
TM44 Rest 0 Psychic 0% 10~16
TM45 Attract 0 Normal 100% 15~24
TM50 over-heat 140 Fire 90% 5~8
HM04 Strength 80 Normal 100% 15~24
HM06 Rock Smash

I say give it fire blast, ice beam , earthquake, or maybe some others from that list.

Vega
17th December 2002, 10:49 AM
i see. i'm not going to teach it any strategic moves since its just an in-game team

XF Legendz
17th December 2002, 11:18 AM
Alright. Than give it strength and rock smash. :)

GotMiltank
17th December 2002, 11:19 AM
Another RMT! Niftay.

Okey dokey, lemme see. I'll try and give some advice that XF hasn't already given (damn u, beating me to it).

Chirutarisu: Hm... I guess I'd use this as the hazer of your team (it's offensive stats are the least impressive of the dragons you've chosen). It can learn both haze and roar, so either is up to you. Dragon Claw and Dragon Soaring/Dance (whatever u wanna call it) along with ice beam/refresh may help it out should it want to attack.

Furaigon: Hm... this guy may be alright for an all out offense, like quake, fblast and stuff... but mebbe you could try a different strategy or something. Mayhaps, like Sand Trap, Sandstorm, Dragon Claw/Rest, Earthquake. Other than flyers, this thing would start drainging the opponent's HP like krazy. If only it could learn toxic... sigh... but ya, an offensive strategy works well here anyways, with his high atk score.

Metagurosu: This thing is 00ber-esque. Like XF said, it should definitely have Meteor Punch (100 steel move running of his insane attack and STAB, along with a 20% chance to raise that krazy attack). Further, quake will take care of anything that Meteor Punch is not effective against like: electric, fire, water (with his high attack, it'll do krazy enough damage to water pokemon). On top of that, I'd throw in psychic of course, and either agility or iron wall (greatly increases defense... it may have some uses here *shrugs*). It's quite the pokemon indeed.

Boomanda: Ya, I'd give him Dragon Soaring/Dance, along with Dragon Claw, Earthquake, and either Flamethrower or the nifty Combo move (75 fighting that breaks thru lscreen/reflect). Simple enough, wish his learnset was a lil more stategical though. :(

Latios: I'd give him a hardkore offensive (special atk) strategy. Perhaps: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Recover, Raster Purge (you can also throw psychic in over the tbolt/ibeam if u want too). Kinda like Mewtwo I guess, but with that raster purge trait, there's gonna be a lot of free shots via forced switching.

Rekkuzza: Wow... so very 00ber. Meh, to be different why don't you give this thing meditation? That, paired with Dragon Claw, Extreme Speed, Earthquake/Tbolt/Fire Blast will pwn.

Nice team, and it's got a n33t lil theme going and everything. Good stuff :yes:

Mister_Gadget
19th December 2002, 05:46 AM
Hello,
Here's my Dream Team:
Ruby:
-Bashaamo,Fire/Fighting
-Samehadaa,Water/Dark
-Bosugodora,Steel/Rock
-Perippaa,Water/Flying
-Furaigon,Ground/Dragon
-Guraina,Dark

Sapphire:
-Raguraji,Water/Ground
-Boomanda,Dragon/Flying
-Metagurosu,Steel/Psychic
-Oosubame,Normal/Flying
-Bakuuda,Fire/Ground
-Raiboruto,Electric

Emerald?:
-Rekkuuza,Dragon/Flying
-Todozeruga;Ice/Water
-Chaaremu,Fighting/Psychic
-Aamarudo,Rock/Bug
-Jiiransu,Water/Rock
-Yamirami,Dark/Ghost

Other Favorites:
-Massuguma,Normal
-Chiritarisu,Dragon/Flying
-Shizarigar,Water/Dark
-Kuchiito,Steel

Can somebody tell me the R/S release date for Europe?

Mister_Gadget

Vega
19th December 2002, 07:30 AM
post their movesets

Mister_Gadget
19th December 2002, 07:34 AM
Vega, I wrote 'Can somebody tell me the R/S release date for Europe?'
So how should I know the new TMs and the different moves they can learn?

Mister_Gadget

Vega
19th December 2002, 07:52 AM
the release date for Europe hasnt been confirmed yet.

Mister_Gadget
19th December 2002, 07:55 AM
Is there a Move Deleter in R/S like in G/S/C?

Can you please list me the new TMs?

Azura Stardust
19th December 2002, 07:57 AM
Mister_Gadget, please stop asking the same questions in different places. Nobody even said anything after your post in the WTF Your guide to all those weird pokemon topic. (and even that was posted in the wrong place.) Be a little patient and wait till more people come online. You should try looking around the forum and look if anyone else asked about TMs/HMs first before asking your question. Otherwise it can clog up the boards - especially if everyone starts doing it.

Mister_Gadget
19th December 2002, 07:59 AM
Sorry