PDA

View Full Version : Fake Pokemon Cheats For You! Hooray!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2008, 12:04 AM
Anyone remember this old thread? Here you can post your own fake cheats for all Pokemon games. And laugh at them.

Some of mine!

Hidden 4th World

Take your Nintendo DS or Game Boy inside a car, start driving and try to play Pokemon at the same time. Soon you'll drive to a ditch and lose consciousness. When you wake up, you'll be in the 4th World.

Get the two other starters in Red or Blue

First, watch the first Pokémon episode 'I choose you!' 10 times in a row. Then start playing Pokemon Red or Blue from beginning. If you make it before next morning to Elite 4, Lorelei will give you a newspaper and a cup of coffee! Now what would be a better start for a day!!

Drago
13th April 2008, 12:23 AM
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jdonald/pokemon/factory/pikablu.gif
Pokemon Red & Blue - How to get Pikablu!!
In order to get this exciting hidden Pokemon, you must train a Raichu to level 99 (without any Rare Candies!). Once you have done this, leave your Raichu with the day care couple. Defeat the Elite 4, and return to the day care. They will inform you that your Raichu has run away, and replace it with a level 100 Pikablu!

(There were countless versions of how to get 'Pikablu', this is the one that I heard (and fell for). Can't think of any original ones myself right now... but I thought this actual circulated rumour was funny enough.

firepokemon
13th April 2008, 05:37 AM
I don't have any sorry but I suck.

But Pikablue lol that use to be torture in the chat room here, ie. #pokemasters - everyone would be like there is so a pikablu and yeah I remember all those cheats, well I use to remember not anymore sadly. But man I hated the pikablu rumours.

mr_pikachu
13th April 2008, 07:47 AM
RBY cheats. Note that I'm attempting to recite them from memory... not like errors would matter anyway.

Mewthree

Beat the game, then go to the Unknown Dungeon and work your way to Mewtwo. DON'T TALK TO IT. Walk around Mewtwo, circling it three times counter-clockwise, then three times clockwise. When you're back in front of Mewtwo, turn and talk to it to start the battle. Instead of Mewtwo you'll end up battling Mewthree!

Glitch-free Missingno.

Beat the Elite Four and the Champion 69 times (haha). When you come back the 70th time and beat Lance, Gary will be gone. Lance will say, "YOU ARE THE GREATEST TRAINER!" and challenge you again with a team of Lv. 100 Pikachu. Win against him and he'll give you a Pokeball with a Lv. 5 Missingno that won't hurt your game! Congratulations!

Leafeon and Iceon

After you rescue Bill from his teleporter, go outside and walk around the lake just below his house. After 50 times Bill will come outside and give you the Backdoor Key. Go into Bill's house and through the door that's appeared; you are now in Bill's backyard! Good luck catching super-rare Pokemon, including the secret Eeveelutions Leafeon and Iceon!

I actually fell for the first one... started a whole new file for no reason besides getting Mewthree. (Come to think of it, I never completed my team of six Lv. 100 Mewtwos, either.)

Crystalmaster Mike
13th April 2008, 02:22 PM
Leafeon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/470.shtml) and Iceon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/471.shtml)
Sigh... To think, after 10 years, they're here... I wonder if there are people out there cursing Game Freak for not putting them in the games sooner? ;)

Well...

Glitch Ball - RBY
Beat the Elite Four 15 times on a Sunday (the same Sunday, mind you). Then go to the Safari Zone. Do the trick to get to Glitch City.
Oh, forgot you had to have a Magikarp named Goldeen on your team, at level 50. Don't have one? Well, you'll have to reset your game (start over from Pallet Town). It won't work otherwise.
So, after entering Glitch City once more, you'll be able to walk 500 steps before you get a message "Ding-dong! You're time is up! You're Safari Game is over!" You'll exit the Safari Zone and enter the house with the guy behind the counter, which strangely enough looks just like the 1st floor of the Lavendar Ghost Tower.
He'll say "Congratulations Jibacoil (*). For your never-ending courage, you receive this special Glitch Ball with an EvilMew4 in it!"
If you check your party, you'll see EvilMew4 has been added to it.
What's that? Didn't have a spare slot? Sorry, you'll have to start this trick all over...
And if you check your Venusaur Leaves, you'll see all his stats will have been maxed out. Oh, did I forget to mention? You have to have started with a Bulbasaur, named him Bulb-is-sour, and renamed him to Leaves by the time you get to Lavendar Town. Also, he has to be level 100 and know Dig, or else you have to start this trick all over...
(*) Oh right, your name has to be Jibacoil, and your rival has to be named GirlCheese.

Okay, if anyone can guess which (and how many) FanFics I referred to in this text, he'll get a Level 100 chocolate crisp cookie (except mr_pikachu, who I'll just give a cookie right away, because otherwise there's no fun in it anymore - he'll guess right right away anyway huh).

3: The admflqsdmflk-or-whatever chronicles (come on, it's not like the author didn't slam his keys too to get that title), Minty Thrill, and the user Evil Mewf0ur, who actually isn't a FanFic but meh.

Jeff
13th April 2008, 08:38 PM
I'm not sure if I posted these in the old thread, but these are two I remember off the top of my head:
Green Pikachu: On Yellow, nickname your Pikachu (the one you get from Oak) "PIKACHAN" and it will have a green sprite and will also be green on Stadium.

All starters: Go into Bill's house with a Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite in your party and he will let you into his backyard where you can catch all 3 starters.

As for something I made up, I don't think I could top the one I posted in this thread (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16857). If I come up with something else though I'll be glad to post it.

homeofmew
17th April 2008, 07:33 PM
the whole use strength on the SS ANNE TRUCK = CLASSIC!
PIKABLUE = CLASSIC!