PDA

View Full Version : Viewing index

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th April 2008, 02:30 AM
I'm beginning to think this is a glitch. So many members seem to view index most of time, when you look at their profiles.

mr_pikachu
13th April 2008, 02:39 AM
Ehh, I doubt it. A lot of people probably just keep refreshing the main page, waiting to see if new posts appear in their forums of interest. I do that myself sometimes.

firepokemon
13th April 2008, 06:56 AM
Have to agree with Mr. Pikachu, I'm either refreshing the index page several times a day or I'm on whos online. And don't forget that once you check your user control panel, private messages, whos online, or go away from a forum you are returning back to the index page. So thats why so many people appear to be on the front page because well they are.

LOl you never use to be able to do that half the time because the forums were constantly being posted at so you had to constantly check each forum particularly the popular ones, ie. rby, gsc, misc, polls and games etc etc etc. And a strange thing is that I've never utilised the new posts thing at the top of forums.

Storm_Lord
25th August 2008, 11:11 AM
At first I thought "Viewing Index" meant some secret forums, though if that were the case, the people viewing those would be shown "Viewing Forum" on the Who's Online.