PDA

View Full Version : GAME: Pokemon Hangman v.64 (MA)

Pages : [1] 2

mr_pikachu
19th April 2008, 02:05 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT: mr_pikachu has created a Pokémon randomizer that will help you pick a Pokémon when it is your turn to post a puzzle. This will help make sure that every Pokémon will have an equal oppourtunity of coming up. Here is the link to it: The Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer (http://pokemon-randomizer.greatnow.com/randomizer.html)

ANNOUNCEMENT: Randomizer Update! If you select an Unown plushie using the Official Pokémon Hangman Randomizer, it will also name what Unown form has been selected in parentheses, like "UNOWN (A), BURMY Steel." Don't include this extra letter, extra word, or extra symbol in the puzzle, however. Just tell the winner what the form is when you award the plushie!

Pokémon Hangman v.64
Little_Pikachu approved :025:

Game Founder / Rules Creator: Jay
Rules Editor For This Version: mr_pikachu
Hosts: mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

I'm sure we've all played hangman when you're bored, or at least heard of it. Pokemon Hangman was first created by Mist who is associated with the Charmander Central Club in giving out "plushies" as prizes for people who guessed correctly. People began big collections of these "plushies" when this game was first introduced to PCG, and I hope that people will extend their big collections, or even start them, today.

Rules
Newest rules in Light Yellow

The rules of Hangman are fairly straight-forward. If you don't know them, then watch a few people post and we're sure you'll get the hang of it. *sigh*

But we do have specific rules that we need to follow to make the game slightly trickier. You may only post a maximum of THREE single letter guesses per person before you must guess the name of the Pokemon. This rule is subject to change. But for now it's THREE and only THREE single letter guesses per person, per round. This shouldn't be too hard to follow. If you notice someone that has made more than three single letter guesses then you should be smart and tell them so. :rolleyes:

On each new puzzle, no player may guess a vowel (A, E, I, O, or U) until they have guessed at least one consonant. However, anyone may make Pokemon guesses before guessing a consonant.

When someone guesses the word correctly it is their turn to think of a Pokemon for others to guess. Please make sure you don't mess up for other people's sake - Double check to see if a letter is present in the Pokemon's name you're doing before you post to avoid mistakes. Also, if it's your turn, try and pick a Pokemon that hasn't already been done. You don't need to always pick evolved forms. The rarity of each plushie should remain the same so we have a nice mix. You may only win a maximum of three plushies per day - This is to prevent a certain group of people called plushie hogs grabbing all the stuff every second turn. (Each person’s “day” depends on the time listed in their forum profile. Each new day begins at midnight.)

If you win three plushies you may still play, however if you win after you've exceeded the limit you must either A) Give the plushie to someone else who is less fortunate or B) Do not take the plushie as a prize. Just make sure everyone has a fair go too!

Legendaries can be won here, but only a worker may give them out. Anyone else may not. If this were possible we'd have legendaries popping up everywhere, and they deserve a rarity. Specialized plushies may also be won here, like a Shiny Claydol, or a Pikachu with a Blue Scarf... the list continues, and only the workers may give them out. You won't know if you've won one of these very rare plushies until you win the plushie.

The only pokemon that aren't allowed to be done by the players here are: Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Jirachi, Deoxys, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Heatran, Regigigas, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus. All others are fine.

Some Pokemon have unusual characters in their names. The following is a guide to show how we display those Pokemon in Hangman puzzles:

*Ho-oh - HOOH(4 letters)
Mr. Mime - MRMIME(6 letters)
Mime Jr. - MIMEJR(6 letters)
Porygon Two - PORYGON2(8 letters)
Porygon Z - PORYGONZ(8 letters)
Nidoran Female - NIDORANF(8 letters)
Nidoran Male - NIDORANM(8 letters)
Farfetch'd - FARFETCHD(9 letters)

* - Since Ho-oh is a legendary, only a worker may award it. But this could be useful if you see a worker giving a four-lettered puzzle.

You are allowed a maximum of TEN incorrect guesses before it's Game Over, not per person, that includes everyone's incorrect guesses. Usually people guess the name before the ten incorrect guesses so don't worry. If no one guesses the Pokemon correctly by the quota then no one receives a plushie, and one of the workers must do the next puzzle. You don't get two turns in a row at it. You may only post one guess until the person posts an update of the current Pokemon.

Try and not be too idle, the workers would like the game to be fast moving. If you guess the Pokemon correctly and then you're going to be away for 2 weeks then don't wait until you get back because you'll most likely forget about the game. Give someone else a turn.

Right now, an incorrect letter is counted as 1 incorrect guess and incorrect Pokemon are also counted as 2 incorrect guesses. This is also subject to change later on to improve/decrease the difficulty, if any of the workers think it's needed.

Absolutely no editing your guess at the name or a letter. If you plan to edit your post and notice a late spelling mistake and want to change it then specify so. Don't use this as an excuse to change your guess because you might have someone who witnessed you with your previous guess. You'll be in big trouble then.

If it is your turn to post a puzzle, you have 24 hours to post or update the puzzle. In the case of updating, this applies to four situations:

1. When someone makes a letter guess, and it is in (or not in) the puzzle (this also applies to letter guesses in advance).

2. When someone makes a Pokemon guess, and it is wrong/right

3. When so many guesses are made that the man might hang (this also applies to letter guesses in advance as well)

4. When you have yet to post after winning a plushie

If you don't post 24 hours after any situation above, you will lose your turn, and one of the workers will start the next puzzle. (note: the 24 hour rule doesn't apply to the workers).

If you make an incorrect Pokemon guess by accident, you aren't allowed to delete it and make a new guess before the person whose turn it is updates.

When you are guessing the name of a Pokemon on anyone else's turn, you must spell the Pokemon correctly in order to win a plushie of that Pokemon. Example of this rule in action: Let's say someone guessed "Picachu" as their answer to a puzzle, and then another person afterword guesses "Pikachu", if the puzzle is indeed Pikachu, the person who posted second would get the plushie, since the first person spelt it wrong. So please try and avoid making this mistake every time you guess a Pokemon. As for a counter-example, if the man is close to hanging, a correct guess for the Pokemon that is spelled incorrectly will unfortunately make the man hang if there are 1 or 2 guesses remaining, so be careful about this.

Also, if it's your birthday, you're more than welcome to pick any plushie you want for your birthday (excluding legendaries and D/P Pokemon), however, you cannot pick a shiny plushie, as they are obviously rarer than legendaries. When it is your birthday, just post here saying what regular coloured, non-legendary plushie you want (again, you cannot choose a D/P Pokemon either until D/P are released here in North America), and one of the workers will give you your plushie on their next post.

Plushies

What is a Plushie?

Plushies are soft toys. In this game, if you guess a Pokemon correctly you receive a soft toy of the Pokemon you guessed correctly.

What do I do with a Plushie?

Umm... look at them? They aren't really used for anything, mainly just a fun collecting sort of thing. That's all. Maybe one day they might be used for something, but that's a doubtful possibility. If you have a site it might be wise to put them on there to keep track of what you have. Or keep them on a word document.

I don't like my plushie! Can I trade with someone else?

Yes, you may as long as the other person agrees. If they don't want to trade with you then you should respect that. There are many others that may want to trade. Since this game was created long ago some people may already have a decent amount of plushies they might like to trade. You could try sending a PM/IM to one of them if you would like to trade or ask for a list of their plushies. Most people who play Expedia have plushies, so try trading with one of them, or you could start playing the game to extend your collection a different way.

Can I sell my plushies? Or buy one off someone?

No, you may not sell your plushies for CCPs or Stamps.

How many plushies am I allowed to own?

As many as you can win here. Just remember you can only win a maximum of three every day!

Final Words

ONLY post the names of Pokemon. No dictionary words! That is if you haven't been bothered to read the rules, which I recommend reading. There are well over 300 Pokemon to choose from so good luck! (And again, please don’t do any Pokemon from the upcoming Diamond and Pearl games yet.)

If there's something you don't understand then ask shinypkmnchaser, Number1ChanseyFan, or me - we bite but we'll still help. Or maybe someone else can help. Have fun! Your hosts and hostess- mr_pikachu, Number1ChanseyFan, shinypkmnchaser

The man has been hung a total of thirty-six times
Hangman makes up approximately 1/5 of the total posts in PCG since 2005; considering this game began in very late April

It's game time.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 8

Good luck!

Inferno_Dragon
20th April 2008, 11:47 AM
Is there an A in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
20th April 2008, 08:01 PM
Had to check the last version to make sure one of the advance guesses was yours. ^^;

_ A _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Inferno_Dragon
20th April 2008, 08:26 PM
Is there an R in this puzzle?

mr_pikachu
20th April 2008, 08:29 PM
Only proper use of the R will bring you glory.

_ A _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 7

Crazy Elf Boy
21st April 2008, 03:34 AM
L please

mr_pikachu
21st April 2008, 04:26 AM
If you've been watching Death Note, you should know all about the fortunes of L.

_ A _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R, L
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 6

Crazy Elf Boy
21st April 2008, 07:52 AM
Wait how do you know I am watching Death Note, well not right now, well I am continuing it after Mythbusters.

Whatever E please

firepokemon
21st April 2008, 08:43 PM
Um I'll help someone who wants to win a plushie so I'll help out with a M please.

mr_pikachu
21st April 2008, 11:58 PM
Have you ever seen a little twinkle in the corner of your eye when you're watching television, CEB? That's just a little something I left there awhile back...

M A _ _ _ _ E (7)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, R, L

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd April 2008, 02:45 AM
Is it Machoke?

mr_pikachu
22nd April 2008, 10:51 PM
Very good! The Machoke is yours, CEB. Nice play!

firepokemon
22nd April 2008, 11:08 PM
Well done Crazy Elf Boy and I think I'll play properly again and I will go with a T in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
23rd April 2008, 08:24 PM
Can I have an S in advance?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2008, 09:35 PM
kk thanks

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

firepokemon
28th April 2008, 09:49 PM
OMG finally Crazy Elf Boy you busy at uni at moment?

Anyway I will go with a P for pedantic.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2008, 09:55 PM
Yeh, getting my P license as well

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, P

firepokemon
28th April 2008, 09:58 PM
Hmm well good luck with your P License.

Um I'll try an E for expertise please.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2008, 10:10 PM
Thanks, and no E's

_ _ _ _ _ _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, E, P

mr_pikachu
28th April 2008, 10:17 PM
There's a 75% chance that an R is present.

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2008, 10:32 PM
well your right on the money

_ _ _ _ _R (6)

Incorrect Guesses: S, T, E, P

mr_pikachu
28th April 2008, 10:42 PM
Could this be a Magmar?

Crazy Elf Boy
28th April 2008, 11:03 PM
>.>

<.<

Maybe

Nice Grab S in advance please

firepokemon
28th April 2008, 11:05 PM
Well done Mr. Pikachu. Well I will have a N in advance please.

mr_pikachu
28th April 2008, 11:51 PM
Awesome! Thanks, CEB. Pokedex entries = 300!

Here's the next one.

N _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 9

Good luck!

firepokemon
28th April 2008, 11:58 PM
I'm sure someone else would get this automatically but suffice to say not me.How about an E please.

mr_pikachu
28th April 2008, 11:59 PM
Don't sell yourself short.

N _ _ _ _ _ N _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: S, E

EDIT: Shoot, I screwed up the puzzle. Suppose it happens to the best of us. :P

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 12:03 AM
Hmm I please I need to work out where the Is are going if its what I think it is. So I

mr_pikachu
29th April 2008, 12:08 AM
Intriguing tactic.

N I _ _ _ _ N _ (8)

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 12:27 AM
Um are you sure there shouldn't be a second I

mr_pikachu
29th April 2008, 12:35 AM
Positive. Just double-checked it, and there's no mistake this time.

N I _ _ _ _ N _ (8)

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2008, 04:17 AM
ok is this NidoranF?

mr_pikachu
29th April 2008, 01:24 PM
CEB's got it! The female Nidoran is yours. Nice deduction!

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 06:33 PM
No wonder I was getting confused :( OK so male and female Nidoran is just like that huh, well that makes sense but I can dumb sometimes.

OK well I will have a P in advance.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks I already have the male one so I thought I would take a shot at the female one

_ _ _ _ _ _ P _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses:
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 10

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 06:41 PM
Yay there was a P and now for an A. An A for apple. I should really take a see at what plushies I have won. And I want a legendary to be offered at some stage ^^

Anyway A please

mr_pikachu
29th April 2008, 08:24 PM
One in three shot at a new plushie... is it Dusclops?

Yeah, we had to figure out some way to spell those unusual plushies, fp. I could've sworn we had a list of them in the rules, actually... hrm. I'll bring it up with the other workers.

And we workers do offer legendaries, but the odds are around 1-in-20 each time we run a puzzle. Any time one appears, it's a special event.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2008, 09:01 PM
_ A _ _ _ _ P _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: Dusclops

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 09:11 PM
S for September please.

mr_pikachu
29th April 2008, 11:23 PM
There's sure to be a T somewhere in this puzzle.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th April 2008, 11:37 PM
your both right

_ A _ _ T _ P S (8)

Incorrect Guesses: Dusclops

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 11:42 PM
Is this Kabutops?

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 12:23 AM
I'm pretty sure fp's got it, so I'll take an R in advance.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2008, 04:10 AM
Hurry for FP

S in advance please

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 06:05 PM
Hurray for me you mean CEB??

Bah one of my favourite pokemon today. So you better enjoy this one whoeever gets it.

Anyway there was a R but there is no S

_ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _ R (10)

Correct Guesses: R
Guesses Remaining 11

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2008, 08:23 PM

And shouldn't that be 9 Remaining Guesses not 11?

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 08:26 PM
Inferno_Dragon yes it should be 9. And yes there is an A.

_ _ A R _ A _ _ _ R (10)

Correct Guesses: R, A
Guesses Remaining 9

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2008, 08:28 PM
Is there a T in this puzzle?

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 08:30 PM
No there is not a T in this puzzle.

_ _ A R _ A _ _ _ R (10)

Correct Guesses: R, A
Guesses Remaining 8

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 08:49 PM
Is this Pokemon a Charmander?

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 08:57 PM
Yes it it Mr. Pikachu congratulations the Charmander plushie was yours.

I will have a M in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2008, 08:59 PM
S in advance

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 09:00 PM
Thanks, fp! That's my second Charmander, so it's up for trade.

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: M

Good luck!

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 09:08 PM
An A for apple please.

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2008, 09:10 PM
*cough* *Cough* S please

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 09:12 PM
Agh, sorry about that, CEB... you posted as I was posting.

_ _ _ _ _ _ S _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: M, A

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2008, 09:13 PM
I please

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 09:17 PM
I'll go for my final letter with a N

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 09:21 PM
A strikeout and a double.

_ _ I _ _ I S _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: M, A, N

Crazy Elf Boy
30th April 2008, 09:24 PM
Yep this has got to be Quilfish

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 09:28 PM
Nope, I think you're mistaken.

_ _ I _ _ I S _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: M, A, N, Quilfish
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2008, 10:09 PM

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 10:11 PM
Not one.

_ _ I _ _ I S _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: M, A, N, Quilfish, R
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 4

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2008, 10:12 PM

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 10:14 PM
That depends what the definition of "is" is.

_ _ I _ _ I S _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses: M, A, N, Quilfish, R, T
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 3

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 10:31 PM
OK I was getting all confused but then I noticed poor CEB correct but the spelling wrong :( this is Qwilfish? is it not?

Inferno_Dragon
30th April 2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah, that has to be it because it is the only answer that fits. So then I will take an S in advance.

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 10:49 PM
fp's got it. You've won a Qwilfish, firepokemon! Very observant of you.

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 10:53 PM
Poor CEB, but don't worry I've done that too.

There is unfortunately no S

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guess: S
Correct Guesses:
Guesses remaining:9

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 10:55 PM
Let's seek an R this time.

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 10:56 PM
There is no R

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guess: S, R
Correct Guesses:
Guesses remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 11:00 PM
In that case, how about an L?

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 11:04 PM
Well done for there is a L

_ _ L _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guess: S, R
Correct Guesses: L
Guesses remaining: 8

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 11:06 PM
Coin flip... is this a Politoed?

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 11:10 PM
Incorrect this is no Politoed. The plushie is better than that ^_^

_ _ L _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guess: S, R, Politoed
Correct Guesses: L
Guesses remaining: 7

mr_pikachu
30th April 2008, 11:11 PM
Gimme a D.

firepokemon
30th April 2008, 11:13 PM
D is indeed a correct letter and should make it far easier to guess the pokemon and win a plushie.

D _ L _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guess: S, R, Politoed
Correct Guesses: L, D
Guesses remaining: 7

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 12:05 AM
Eh I don't care, I knew there was something wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it

So is this Delcatty

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 12:07 AM
R in advance, if you please.

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 12:08 AM
Indeed it is a DelCatty congratulations CEB. I"m gonna go check the threads for what plushies I actually have. ^_^

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 12:14 AM
Thanks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ R (8)

Incorrect Guess:
Guesses remaining: 10

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 12:20 AM
Hmm... let's look for an S next.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 12:23 AM
1 S

S _ _ _ _ _ _ R (8)

Incorrect Guess:
Guesses remaining: 10

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 12:30 AM
Can I have a T

And if anyone is up for trading.

Qwilfish
Kabutops
ZigZagoon
Clamperl
Swalot
Kadabra
Rattata
Heracross
Corphish

I will trade one of these for a flying pokemon.

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 12:38 AM
Could this be a Shellder?

fp: Hmm, the Rattata and Corphish look enticing. I'll just give you my trade list and let you decide if anything on it is worth a swap.

TRADE LIST
Aggron
Azurill
Charmander
Clamperl
Corsola
Crawdaunt
Cubone
Delcatty
Dewgong
Dratini
Dustox
Elekid
Espeon
Exeggcute
Feebas
Froslass
Furret
Gardevoir
Glalie
Gligar
Graveler
Gyarados (2)
Hitmonlee
Hitmontop
Jynx
Lapras
Lickitung
Linoone
Magby
Masquerain
Metapod
Milotic
Murkrow
Natu
Nincada
Ninjask
Pichu
Pidgeotto
Piloswine
Poliwag
Poliwrath
Primeape
Qwilfish
Remoraid
Shroomish
Silcoon
Skitty
Smoochum
Snubbull
Spearow
Spinarak
Spoink
Squirtle
Starmie
Staryu
Surskit
Taillow
Togetic
Treecko
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Venomoth
Wailmer
Zigzagoon
Zubat

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 12:39 AM
Yes it is Shellder

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 12:50 AM
Excellent! Thanks, CEB. That's another new plushie for the collection!

Here's the next one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Good luck!

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 01:13 AM
T please.

And Mr. Pikachu how does a Pidgeotto for Corphish sound??

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 01:18 AM
...You're not supposed to edit your guesses, firepokemon, even if you've accidentally made a repeat or a typo. I'll let it slide this one time since you're new to the game and the S had already been guessed, but please realize that that's our most important rule. Just remember that for the future.

As for the trade, I'm fine with that. *makes swap* Did you want to trade the Rattata as well, or is that all for now?

_ _ _ T _ _ _ T (8)

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 01:33 AM
Hmm I'll leave Rattata for now.

I"ll go for E please.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 02:31 AM
Is it Hoothoot?

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 02:45 AM
Looks like CEB's grabbed this one. The Hoothoot belongs to you!

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 03:14 AM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses:

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 03:18 AM
Let's start with an R.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 03:24 AM
1 R

_ _ R _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses:

mr_pikachu
1st May 2008, 03:34 AM
Let's go for a T next.

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 03:38 AM
And I'll go with a L

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 03:41 AM
1 T No L's

T _ R _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: L

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 03:43 AM
Is there an U?

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 03:45 AM
Stop getting letters right

T _ R _ _ U _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: L

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 03:47 AM
Ok thank you that has helped heaps. This is a Tyrogue

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 03:55 AM
Yes it is, congratulations

S in advance please

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 03:59 AM
Thank you CEB. This game has been like Speedy Gonzales today, lol.

Ooh I think this ones a particular lovely plushie to have.

_ _ S _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses:
Correct Guesses:

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 04:00 AM
A please

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 04:05 AM
Indeed there appears to be A.

_ _ S _ _ _ A (7)

Incorrect Guesses:
Correct Guesses: S, A

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 04:09 AM
Is this Roselia?

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 04:11 AM
It is CEB and I'll take a R in advance and call it a night for this game.

Crazy Elf Boy
1st May 2008, 04:19 AM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: R

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 08:32 PM
OK here we go again. How about a T for Titanic.

Inferno_Dragon
2nd May 2008, 08:43 PM
Is there an S in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd May 2008, 11:52 PM
yes both a T and S

_ _ _ _ T _ _ _ S (9)

Inferno_Dragon
3rd May 2008, 10:53 AM

firepokemon
3rd May 2008, 08:08 PM
And I'll go with an E

Crazy Elf Boy
3rd May 2008, 11:44 PM
Damnit more right guesses

_ _ _ ETA _ ES (9)

firepokemon
3rd May 2008, 11:53 PM
OMG I want this plushie. Ninetales

Crazy Elf Boy
4th May 2008, 09:38 PM
Yes it is Ninetales

S in advance please

firepokemon
4th May 2008, 09:43 PM
I so wanted a Ninetales plushie ^_^

There is indeed one S

_ _ S _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses:
Correct Guesses: S

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2008, 12:08 AM
Is there an A?

firepokemon
5th May 2008, 12:28 AM
There is one A

_ A S _ _ _ _ _ (8)

Incorrect Guesses:
Correct Guesses: S, A

mr_pikachu
5th May 2008, 12:34 AM
Is this Pokemon a Castform?

firepokemon
5th May 2008, 12:41 AM
Congratulations Mr. Pikachu you have just won a Castform plushie. Can I please have a T in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2008, 12:48 AM
Damn You Mr_pikachu stealing my thunder

S in advance please

mr_pikachu
5th May 2008, 03:23 AM
Thanks, CEB. That's my second Castform, so it's up for trade.

(Nice avatar, by the way.)

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: T, S

Good luck!

firepokemon
5th May 2008, 04:25 AM
P please.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2008, 08:58 AM
Thanks I like my apple eating L

E please

mr_pikachu
5th May 2008, 05:08 PM
You two are on a roll.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: T, S, P, E

firepokemon
5th May 2008, 05:15 PM
You have got to be kidding me.

If there is not a M I am going to scream.

mr_pikachu
5th May 2008, 05:20 PM
*covers ears*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: T, S, P, E, M
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 5

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2008, 09:19 PM
A please

mr_pikachu
5th May 2008, 10:07 PM

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: T, S, P, E, M, A
Incorrect Guesses Remaining: 4

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2008, 10:30 PM
eh I am going to take a wild guess at Honchkrow

mr_pikachu
5th May 2008, 11:21 PM
Shots in the dark have to hit occasionally. You've earned a Honchkrow, CEB!

firepokemon
5th May 2008, 11:25 PM
You lucky bastard. Well done CEB. S in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
5th May 2008, 11:51 PM
Yay for dark shots and no S's

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

firepokemon
6th May 2008, 12:02 AM
Damn. R please.

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2008, 12:20 AM
No R's

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R

firepokemon
6th May 2008, 12:21 AM
Bah I hate this game.

Can I try an E please.

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2008, 12:23 AM
2 E

E _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (10)

mr_pikachu
6th May 2008, 02:01 AM
...I guess I could use this for the old trade list. Is it an Electabuzz?

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2008, 03:27 AM
Maybe............

Yay for Mr_pikachu

S in advance please

firepokemon
6th May 2008, 03:32 AM
Congrats. L in advance please.

mr_pikachu
6th May 2008, 09:31 AM
Thanks, CEB. That one's going on the trade list.

Here's the next one!

S _ _ _ L _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A

Good luck!

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2008, 09:57 AM
Ok I am going to guess Steelix because I like them.

mr_pikachu
7th May 2008, 10:54 PM
Nice play! The Steelix is yours, CEB.

firepokemon
7th May 2008, 11:44 PM
Congrats on getting Steelix CEB. Well I want a win and so will go with a T for tremendous.

Crazy Elf Boy
7th May 2008, 11:50 PM
I love guessing

_ _ _ _ T _ (6)

Incorrect Guesses: N/A

firepokemon
7th May 2008, 11:58 PM
OOH we need a vowel desperately so there must be an A somewhere?

mr_pikachu
8th May 2008, 12:30 AM
This could be a Meowth...

Crazy Elf Boy
8th May 2008, 02:09 AM
1 A and no Meowth

_ _ _ _ T A (6)

Incorrect Guesses: Meowth

mr_pikachu
8th May 2008, 03:40 AM
As many a philosopher has asked, "Y?"

Crazy Elf Boy
8th May 2008, 11:03 AM
Y yes there is

_ _ _ YTA (6)

Incorrect Guesses: Meowth

mr_pikachu
8th May 2008, 01:48 PM
Toss on an N, if you would.

firepokemon
8th May 2008, 05:38 PM
Mr. Pikachu clearly does not want this plushie as I am sure he could know thise one by now, so I will scoop it up by asking is this a Ponyta?

Crazy Elf Boy
8th May 2008, 06:51 PM
Yes it is Firepokemon Congrats

S in advance

mr_pikachu
8th May 2008, 07:20 PM
Nice one, fp. I'll take an R in advance for the next one.

firepokemon
8th May 2008, 07:27 PM
Oh here we go.

_ _ R _ _ _ R _ _ (9)

Correct Guesses: R

mr_pikachu
8th May 2008, 07:36 PM
Ooh, could this be a Girafarig?

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to note that I caught an error in the Randomizer during a routine test a few moments ago. It has been corrected in the online version. However, if you downloaded a previous version, please note that the spelling for "PRINLUP" should instead be "PRINPLUP." You may feel free to download the new version or keep the old one with that exception in mind.

firepokemon
8th May 2008, 07:42 PM
That was quick and yes congratulations Mr. Pikachu it was indeed a Girafarig. Well done and I'll have a M in advance please.

mr_pikachu
8th May 2008, 07:47 PM
Sweet! Thanks, fp. Just 22 away from the Johto 100...

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: M

Good luck!

firepokemon
8th May 2008, 07:55 PM
Hmm well I'll go with a S this time.

Inferno_Dragon
8th May 2008, 09:03 PM

(You know, I never thought of this but what happens if everyone here (those who are playing has all of the Pokemon Plushies ... of course that will be a long time ... and soon we will get another set of game with another 100 pokemon meaning that those that got the 486 Plushies will have to compete for those plushies ... what I am saying is what happens when every person here has every single Pokemon plushie? What happens next? ... Don't know why I brought this up but it was on the top of my head for some reason.)

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2008, 01:55 AM
N?

mr_pikachu
9th May 2008, 05:47 AM
...Why did my post not show up?

Well, anyway. Inferno, I've been thinking about that question on a smaller scale for awhile - while I don't think we'll ever have everyone get all the plushies, I'm closing the gap myself after several years - and the answer I've found is to simply seek a second set of plushies. (Or for the ultimate challenge, a shiny set!) But even completing the Pokedex is unlikely... legendaries make it awfully difficult.

_ _ _ S S _ _ (7)

Incorrect Guesses: M, T, N

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2008, 05:57 AM
Is this Blissey?

mr_pikachu
9th May 2008, 06:05 AM
Correct! You've won a Blissey plushie, CEB!

firepokemon
9th May 2008, 06:21 AM
Well done CEB S in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2008, 06:50 AM
awesome love drunk hangman.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7)

mr_pikachu
9th May 2008, 07:01 AM
Let's look for an R and hope you can at least type straight.

firepokemon
9th May 2008, 07:17 AM
lol CEB. Um O please.

Inferno_Dragon
9th May 2008, 09:35 AM
Okay, don't know why you are doing Hangman drunk but I won't ask. But I will ask if there is a T in this puzzle.

Crazy Elf Boy
9th May 2008, 09:14 PM
Well for me 13 drinks in 3 hours is nothing for me.

And there is a T,O and a R

TOR _ _ _ _ (7)

firepokemon
9th May 2008, 09:16 PM
Torchic? Please I want a Torchic. ^_^

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2008, 02:50 AM
Congrats

S in advance please

firepokemon
10th May 2008, 03:07 AM
Thank you, I like having a Torchic ^_^

_ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ (10)

Correct Guesses: S
Incorrect Guesses:

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2008, 04:26 AM
Is it Bellsprout?

firepokemon
10th May 2008, 04:42 AM
LOL yes it is congratulations.

T in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2008, 04:49 AM
I have a system

and there is 1 T

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses:

firepokemon
10th May 2008, 05:02 AM
S for stampede

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2008, 05:19 AM
No S

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ (9)

firepokemon
10th May 2008, 05:36 AM
O for obviously.

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2008, 05:49 AM
No O

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: S, O

Lady Vulpix
10th May 2008, 09:48 AM
Hmm... 3 possibilities. Is it Magnemite?

Crazy Elf Boy
10th May 2008, 10:02 AM
Nope

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: S, O, Magnemite

Inferno_Dragon
11th May 2008, 11:37 AM

Crazy Elf Boy
11th May 2008, 07:20 PM
1 R

R _ _ _ _ _ _ T _ (9)

Incorrect Guesses: S, O, Magnemite

firepokemon
11th May 2008, 08:10 PM
This is a Relincanth?

Bah I have spelt it wrong :( Oh well I don't want it anyway.

Inferno_Dragon
11th May 2008, 09:09 PM
Is it Relicanth?

Crazy Elf Boy
11th May 2008, 09:35 PM
Yes congrats Inferno it is

S in advance please

firepokemon
11th May 2008, 09:54 PM
Congrats Inferno. R in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
11th May 2008, 10:06 PM
Thanks another Pokemon to add to my collection. And here is the next puzzle;

_ _ _ _ R _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Guesses Remaining: 9

firepokemon
11th May 2008, 10:09 PM
T in advance please Inferno.

Inferno_Dragon
11th May 2008, 10:10 PM
Nope no Ts in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ R _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,T
Guesses Remaining: 8

firepokemon
11th May 2008, 11:52 PM
OK how about an A for Apple.

Crazy Elf Boy
11th May 2008, 11:58 PM
I will take an I, and is this 7 letters or 8 letters?. Because you got a 7 in the brackets and 8 spaces.

Inferno_Dragon
12th May 2008, 07:11 PM
No Again, why do I do that? Yes, it is 8 Letters.

_ A _ _ R _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,T,I

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2008, 09:33 PM
Is it Vaporeon?

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 06:45 PM
Yes, it is. Here is your Vaporeon plushie and can I have a S in advance?

firepokemon
13th May 2008, 08:48 PM
Well done CEB and go and wakey wakey so I can win another plushie since it seems Mr. Pikachu is currently away.

R in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

firepokemon
13th May 2008, 09:28 PM
No S No R. What is the world coming to and thus I sense there must be change in the wind and I will go with a T please.

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2008, 09:39 PM
No T

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S, R, T
Guesses Remaining: 7

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 09:46 PM

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2008, 09:47 PM
1 A

_ _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ (9 Letters)

firepokemon
13th May 2008, 09:51 PM
N please.

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 09:54 PM
Is there an L in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2008, 10:02 PM
1 N and 1 L

_ _ N _ A _ _ _ L (9 Letters)

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 10:07 PM
Is it Cyndaquil?

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2008, 10:11 PM
Congrats

S in advance please

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 10:17 PM
Another plushie to my collection. Here is the next puzzle:

_ _ _ _ _ (5 Letters)

firepokemon
13th May 2008, 10:17 PM
You are way too quick Inferno_Dragon. M in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
13th May 2008, 10:26 PM
No Ms in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ (5 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,M

Crazy Elf Boy
13th May 2008, 10:26 PM
A please

firepokemon
13th May 2008, 10:27 PM
R please.

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 06:36 PM
No As or Rs in this puzzle.

No Ms in this puzzle.

_ _ _ _ _ (5 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,M,A,R
Guesses Remaining: 6

Crazy Elf Boy
14th May 2008, 06:47 PM
O please

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 06:50 PM
No Os in this puzzle either.

_ _ _ _ _ (5 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,M,A,R,O
Guesses Remaining: 5

Crazy Elf Boy
14th May 2008, 06:56 PM
ok 25% shot here goes

Gible

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 07:07 PM
The math is against you, since it is Gible.

_ _ _ _ _ (5 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,M,A,R,O,Gible
Guesses Remaining: 3

firepokemon
14th May 2008, 08:30 PM
How about an E for excellency. Which should help me choose which of the three left there are.

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 08:35 PM
I won't just give you one E I will give you 4 Es.

E E _ E E (5 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,M,A,R,O,Gible
Guesses Remaining: 3

(Not so hard to figure out now, is it?)

firepokemon
14th May 2008, 08:36 PM
Eevee please. Awww how lovely :)

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 08:39 PM
Yes it. Here is your Eevee plushie firepokemon and thank you for not hanging this one. This is probably the closest I have come to a puzzle being hanged. It is funny. E is a vowel used most common or daily. You think someone would have guessed the letter E first. Oh well, can I have an S in advance?

firepokemon
14th May 2008, 08:49 PM
E may be a common letter but for pokemon if you think about it, it isn't as common as Os and Is for some reason and sorry but there is no S.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Correct Guesses:

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 08:53 PM

firepokemon
14th May 2008, 09:09 PM
Sorry I can not find an A anyway in this word. Sorry :(

Incorrect Guesses: S, A
Correct Guesses:

Inferno_Dragon
14th May 2008, 09:25 PM

firepokemon
14th May 2008, 09:38 PM
Again sorry but there is no T.

Incorrect Guesses: S, A, T
Correct Guesses:

Crazy Elf Boy
14th May 2008, 10:10 PM
N?

firepokemon
14th May 2008, 11:04 PM
Yes there is a N

_ _ _ N _ _ _ _ (8 Letters)

Correct Guesses: N

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 12:07 AM
Fishing for an O

firepokemon
15th May 2008, 12:09 AM
Yes there is an O

_ _ _ N _ _ O _ (8 Letters)

Correct Guesses: N, O

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 12:12 AM
Is this Chinchou?

firepokemon
15th May 2008, 12:15 AM
Ooh you are good congratulations Crazy Elf Boy the Chinchou plushie is yours. R in advance please.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks I have a mystical ability

with no R

_ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

firepokemon
15th May 2008, 12:21 AM
I please.

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 12:31 AM
no I

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: R, I

firepokemon
15th May 2008, 12:50 AM
Fun and there better be a S

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 02:28 AM
No S's

Incorrect Guesses: R, I, S

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2008, 07:03 PM
Is there an T in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 07:51 PM
1 T

T _ _ _ _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2008, 08:01 PM
Is there a E in this puzzle?

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 09:19 PM
1 E

T _ _ _ E _ _ (7 Letters)

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2008, 09:28 PM
Is it Tangela?

Crazy Elf Boy
15th May 2008, 09:52 PM
Why yes, yes it is

S in advance please

firepokemon
15th May 2008, 10:09 PM
Congrats Inferno. N in advance please.

Inferno_Dragon
15th May 2008, 10:15 PM
I think this one is a duplicate but I will have to make sure.

Here is the next puzzle;

Incorrect Guesses: S,N

firepokemon
15th May 2008, 11:11 PM
R please Inferno

Crazy Elf Boy
16th May 2008, 12:00 AM
A?

Inferno_Dragon
16th May 2008, 10:43 AM
What luck, both letters are in there.

A R _ A _ _ _ (7 Letters)

Incorrect Guesses: S,N

firepokemon
16th May 2008, 07:46 PM
Hello Inferno and this could possibly be Armaldo?