PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Which Forum 4 Deletion?

Andrew
28th April 2008, 10:36 PM
So guys, which forum do you reckon should get the chop and why?

firepokemon
28th April 2008, 10:45 PM
O_O

Um while I don't think an Entertainment subforum should have been created I do not believe in it getting the cut. In fact even though the pokemon anime forum is dead dead and Online Pokemon Battling is dead dead dead. I can't say I support any forum being chopped. Does a forum need to be deleted? Yes we're a far more inactive board than we use to be. But I would not like to see any forum we currently have get the chop and to do so would be frightening.

And is this a joke thread or something? Because if it happens to be serious. These types of things should always be posted in misc.

mr_pikachu
28th April 2008, 10:51 PM
It's a joke thread, fp. Safe to ignore. -_-

firepokemon
28th April 2008, 10:56 PM
LOL. I am one of those people that have a really bad habit of taking many things just way too serious. I've been doing so for years. Jokes don't work on me. They seriously don't. Which explains the time I had to msg Andrew about another april fools joke I took way too serious once here at TPM.

Zak
28th April 2008, 11:04 PM
What does it matter whether it's a joke or not? All he's asking is, if you could choose to get rid of another forum, which would it be. Not like anyone's planning anything.

Oh, and me? I say Entertainment, merge it back already for real.

And fp, "chop" can imply merge rather than delete.

Roy Karrde
28th April 2008, 11:08 PM
I vote the RPG Forum, Kalah has way too much power and she will only seek more if we do not stop her now!

mr_pikachu
28th April 2008, 11:44 PM
Agh, looks like I left a lot open to interpretation, fp. The cynicism wasn't in response to your reply, but to the poll as a whole.

At any rate, there needs to be a "delete no forums" option. Either that or "bring back Shipping."

mistysakura
29th April 2008, 02:49 AM
Hehe, "chop" = "divide" = "merge"? But a "delete no forums" option wouldn't be any fun! Oh yeah, voted Entertainment subforum because we wouldn't lose anything; entertainment would just go in Misc.

Clark
29th April 2008, 11:24 AM
ASB. delete that shit. Its just a waste of space.

Heald
29th April 2008, 11:37 AM
Misc. No one cares about Republicans/George Bush/Global Warming/Iraq any more, which is all it is now, apart from the constant flaming.

Crystalmaster Mike
29th April 2008, 02:57 PM
Hmm, I wonder if anyone would ever (seriously) answer PCG to a Poll for forum deletion.

BTW, maybe you should redivide the forums, for a change. Make Advanced Generation people move to ASB, RPG to AP/DP... You know, it might make for some cool interforum events.
... That, or it causes a true War of the Forums and marks the end of TPM. Oh well, no pain, no gain, huh? :)

^-- FYI, those 2 paragraphs were meant to be taken sarcastically. I answered Entertainment, simply because its classification as a subforum of Misc. seems wrong. They're both about Present Events, and so maybe can merge and form an even buzzier forum. Just saying that because I just wanted to answer something to the poll. :)

Blademaster
29th April 2008, 07:10 PM
TCG. Even the crickets and tumbleweeds don't go there anymore.

darktyranitar
29th April 2008, 08:47 PM
Entertainment subforum. Merge it with Misc.

Bulbasaur4
1st May 2008, 11:29 AM
I say get rid of Misc. That way we don't have to listen to Roy's idiotic arguements anymore.

:P :P

Heald
1st May 2008, 11:49 AM
I say get rid of Misc. That way we don't have to listen to Roy's idiotic arguements anymore.

:P :P

Hence

Misc. No one cares about Republicans/George Bush/Global Warming/Iraq any more, which is all it is now, apart from the constant flaming.

Knight of Time
1st May 2008, 03:15 PM
I say get rid of Online Pokemon Battling, it's rarely posted in, other than lone topic posted there this year, I think it's collecting a lot of dust right now.

Drusilla
14th May 2008, 10:37 PM
TCG. Even the crickets and tumbleweeds don't go there anymore.

Indeed. Though Kalah and Heald have valid arguments...

Drago
15th May 2008, 02:51 AM
OPG seemed useless to me back when people still came here.

Magmar
18th May 2008, 06:09 PM
I voted for General Discussion because posts there make me so angry for reasons I won't even say.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
23rd May 2008, 02:54 AM
I voted for General Discussion because posts there make me so angry for reasons I won't even say.

Explain yourself, knave.

RedStarWarrior
4th June 2008, 09:46 AM
Entertainment Subforum of Miscellaneous. I, personally, don't think the forum is necessary due to the lack of activity. It should be remerged.