PDA

View Full Version : Well, I return

Green Lanturn
29th April 2008, 03:25 AM
Hey All!

Well, it's been almost 5 months i believe since my last post....I got so busy with college activities and homework that I neglected the board....

...but, circumstances mostly beyond my control have made it to where it will be at least another year and a half before i return, so I hope to make my own little triumphant return....very little noticible though it will be,lol.

~GL

firepokemon
29th April 2008, 03:45 AM
Hello Green Lanturn. Love your avatar, Naruto rocks and welcome back.

Nothing wrong with neglecting the board, we've all done at some stage including myself. I guess you'll want to get back into ASB and possible Roleplaying? Anyway the boards are probably just as quiet as when you were last year. But its always good to see members return. And good luck with your life. Sounds like you've had a few difficulties, but good luck for the future.

Blademaster
29th April 2008, 07:06 PM
Welcome back.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
30th April 2008, 11:29 PM
Welcome back. I have to admit I don't remember you, perhaps you go to places where I don't. And I don't know if you know me, either.

Drago
2nd May 2008, 09:31 AM
Hey man, I remember you! Well, I remember your username. But I remember a lot of those. Still a year and a half till your proper return, huh? Coz of uni work? Bugger that mate, I've got uni stuff upcoming that I still know nothing about. I should pay more attention, methinks.

Magmar
2nd May 2008, 12:41 PM
Ruben! He used to play Werewolf!

Knight of Time
7th May 2008, 09:14 AM
Hey, I remember you, how's it going? Nice to see a familiar face returning. :)