PDA

View Full Version : Poll: I can't believe it's been so long since I did this kind of thing...

Knight of Time
1st May 2008, 04:12 PM
Hi, as per the title, it's been ages since I posted a poll here in PCG, but just to get the actual poll out of the way, I am curious to ask,

Has anyone here recently done something that they didn't do in years, like going to a play, or going on a cruise? What was the last time you did this event, if you can remember?

Well, today I was viewing a puppet show for this group of young people that had a range of disabilities (I'm not going to go into details about the disabilities, though), and earlier this week, I also went to a play in Truro based on a Disney movie. As far as I know, the last time I saw a show of sorts, was when I was just a kid, at least 15 years ago.

homeofmew
1st May 2008, 07:48 PM
I haven't played Runescape in such a long time i went on and logged on for a little while the other day :O it was boring lol.

firepokemon
1st May 2008, 09:16 PM
Has anyone here recently done something that they didn't do in years, like going to a play, or going on a cruise? What was the last time you did this event, if you can remember?

Have I done something recently that I haven't done in years? Why yes I am. I am currently writing a wee piece of writing that I have been working on for a while. Its going hella slow but its something I haven't done for a while. I've also participate in roleplaying games which, I haven't done since about 2003. I'm also contemplating returning to playing pokemon games that I haven't done for years. So there are quite a few things I intend to do that I haven't done for years.

I'm not sure that I really answered your question, but theres nothing that I've done recently that I haven;t done for years other than online stuff.

Blademaster
2nd May 2008, 03:03 AM
Last week, I beat Yoshi's Story on the Wii Vortual Console. I haven't beaten or even played that game in ten years.

Ahhhh, sweet, pointless nostalgia... ^_^

Zak
2nd May 2008, 01:26 PM
I just reread a couple Goosebumps books while bored, I haven't touched them in almost 10 years.

Drago
2nd May 2008, 10:34 PM
Mario Kart Wii online has caused me to curse at the television screen in rather fearsome flurries. I used to be a really bad loser in video games, but I got over that about two years ago. Funny how faceless opponents can bring back reasons to be a sore loser again. :heh: